Trump Will Hold Last-Minute White House Seder

The White House plans to host a Passover Seder after all, according to Jewish Insider’s Daily Kickoff. Sources told the blog that the Trump Administration will indeed mark the holiday with a Seder Monday night, which is the first night of Passover.

Barack Obama began the tradition of hosting a Passover Seder at the White House in 2009.

forward.com/fast-forward/368667/trump-will-hold-last-minute-white-house-seder/

Sources at the White House tell us that the Trump administration is planning to continue the tradition set by President Obama of hosting a Seder at the White House this coming Monday night.

jewishinsider.com/11214/exclusive-trump-white-house-to-host-seder/

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
globalresearch.ca/bashar-al-assad-is-protecting-christians-in-syria-according-to-obama-the-secular-government-which-guarantees-religious-freedom-has-to-go/5497264
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/03/25/syrian-christians-look-to-assad-regime-for-protection-from-jihadis/
aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2011/09/2011912135213927196.html
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/mid-easts-christians-intro/
express.co.uk/news/world/788988/ISIS-Islamic-State-Syria-ISIL-daesh-Donald-Trump-Syria-Missile-Strike-USA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good to see our President keeping up a long lasting tradition of SUCKING KIKE DICK

Can't piss off the jews too much. Don't want him to get JFK'd

Yeah exactly, he just has to do every little thing that they say to continue Jewish world domination and he won't get JFK'd!

Sounds like a good deal to me, perfectly understandable!

Based Drumpf XD

boy I sure do love all those fucking sources

It's almost like he's only paying them lip service.

Looks like he's also paying them bomb service! Get it?

but could you provide me with some more unnamed sources please, I just love unnamed sources fucking me in the ass

Funny, I love neo-cons fucking me in the ass for 4 decades straight

good argument, did you get that one from an unnamed source?

Trump is a kike shill get over it

So the missile strikes were faked, is what you're saying?

fuck off, reddit

Said the r/the_donald reject lmao

Where only the freshest aborted baby blood will be served for a long life.

That's what it means to be American at this point.

Ivanka Trump likes this.

Are you natsoc?

Most walmarts and grocery stores have a passover display with a bunch of matzos. It would be a shame if someone saturated them with pork juice or covered them with bacon…

5D chess right?

That's ridiculous. This is Passover, the infant whose blood they feast on will be ritually slaughtered.

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW
WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW
WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW
WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW
WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW
WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW
WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW
WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW
WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW
WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW
WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW
WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW
WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW
WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW
WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW
WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

It's interesting to see you clowns turtle up and spaz out just like we're back in election season. Filtered, naturally.

happy passover, american crippledicks. and don't forget to make israel great again.

GOD DAMN THOSE TRUMPOWITZ KIKES WERE RIGHT ALL A LONG—I KNEW HE WAS TIGHT WITH (((THEM))) I JUST DIDNT REALIZE HOW TIGHT! IS IT OVER Holla Forums??? DO I HAVE TO DELETE ALL MY TRUMP MEMES???WE'RE WE JEWED???

Daily reminder that Assad's former Minister of Defense, Mustafa Tlass wrote a book about jewish ritual murder.

Goddamn if there's anything the mudslimes get right it's the JQ that and fag cliff diving.

He's just avoiding the media smear that would clearly take place if he refused to do this. Normies would knee-jerk "outrage" as they've been indoctrinated to do by an entire life of kike upbringing if he reversed this travesty.

The people that should really be outraged are the blacks & other shitskins, as now they have two (((white))) religions being observed at the festival of Eoster (Eostre, Ostara, Anglo-Saxon goddess of the dawn) and no Hindi, Islamic, or African religious celebration, at all.

White Druidic or Odinic followers don't care, as they know Eoster is originally a pure-white festival, in the first place.

The best way to wake people up is to not wake them up. ____ dimensional chess.

He ran a campaign on calling the media fake duplicitous assholes and now he has to worry about how he they make him look. He is a kike.

Yes, he needs the media to look like fools, which mean he does not give them any petty crap to drone on about, but has to let them trash him when there's nothing to trash, so the normies will finally admit the media is senselessly opposed to him, without reason.

This Jew ceremony is very small beer, if you want to hurt the Jews, get rid of their central banks and destroy their media machine.

because now he has to actually get shit done, he cant just survive on PR outrage being a net gain in of itself anymore.

Damn, 50 seconds? they must have really been at Spicer's throat. At least he mentioned the Palm Sunday slaughters.

♜♞

Are shills on suicide watch yet?

we'll know when they enlist fight Assad.

bump

Cats out the bag aintit.

Disdain for Plebs.

She would have opened the borders and done all sorts of corrupt shit, so no.

Trump going back on his words which makes him look like a lying hypocrite has destroyed his credibility.

Meh. Clinton would've enraged Rs and conservatives.

The civil war would've started under Clinton, when the population realized that there is no political solution to their problem. Trump will 4D chess his way into greater israel and cultural marxism.

serious question, do americans do this with any other holidays?
this year there better be a giant fucking cross in front of your white house rather than just the usual menorah tipping.

Where the fuck am I? 4chan? Shills and newfags gtfo
stop sliding the board

You will have to try harder JIDF.

Have we ever had a more Jewish president than Trump?
His whole family is married and Tiffany is dating a kike. Kike Son In Law is the advisor.
Everyone around him is Jewish except him. Kikes are actually loving him. I think he's dogwhistling to draw attention away from the fact that he's pretty much the Jewiest president.
Trump genetics are totally fucked. Everyone born connected to Donald will be a Jew. When Barron is about 17, the kikes will send a little whorelet to try to get Barron to marry Jewish too. This is how kikes work.

If not Trump then who? Hillary? Bernie? Jeb?

I HAVE NO TIME FOR PEOPLE AWAITING THE NEXT COMING OF HITLER.

RAUS!!!

Your gun.
That's the only right answer.

And by the way the Trump critics aren't trying to make you vote for for Jeb or someone else, ever.
We want you to stop playing the Jewish game and beat Shlomo to death with the chessboard.

Here's what chesscucks don't understand.
Trump was actually the right choice. If he would quit acting like a neocon faggot and load up the buses with illegals and get going on the wall, he would still be the right choice.
Now, according to Paul Ryan, the budget for FY2018 doesn't have the wall as a priority. You have the whole Syria and NK debacle and he doesn't seem to be deporting many spics and wants to keep the DREAMers.
He would've been the perfect choice, but he surrounded himself with kikes and the only possible connection he had with Holla Forums, Bannon, has an uncertain future.
On the bright side, doing what had been done to get Trump elected has woke up many whites, at least to the extent that they understand white genocide and to a lesser extent, they understand that the nose has something to do with it.
But now, the important part is helping them to continue to see the truth. Part of the truth right now is that Trump isn't delivering the goods.

We actually don't care about US domestic policy.
We only care about the survival of the white race and the Jews being gone from the places of power. That was our gamble with Trump, but we lost it.

Trump was supposed to be our Putin, who exiled and assassinated all the jewish elites.
Instead we got Kushner, Tillerson and the whole clique of neocohens and globalists.
That's the biggest argument against Trump and the one no one can refute, because it's before everyone's very eyes.

Now the most important thing to consider is - is it better that we criticize Trump, but we might wrong and it's 1488D chess or is it better that we believe in Trump, but we might be wrong and it's actually the NWO end-game?

I think the answer to that is obvious, it's better to risk Trump's reputation, than to risk our freedom.

Trump is being held hostage by the jews now.

Like I said I have no time for people like you.

Your only 2 settings are total war and cuckoldry.

Total war NEVER HAPPENS!

If you keep sitting on your ass, it won't.

And by the way it's exactly how it is.
The Jews have an agenda they have been pushing and they will be pushing until they enslave you completely.

Every time you compromise, you lose. Why? Because you accept the ground they have gained so far as theirs.
Let me show you an example - Texas republicucks recently defunded Planned Parenthood in exchange for tranny bathrooms. Is it a victory? Of course not. Because you know the bathroom discussion will never happen again, the trannies are there to stay.
The Jews are temporarily backpedalling on 1 issue and solidify on another.

The total was is already happening, in the heads, in schools, in universities, in the media. And the Jews are winning. Unless we take it to the streets and make it physical it will end up in complete cuckoldry by the end of Trump's first term.

Cut him some slack, he hasn't kissed the wailing wall yet.

You are useless, and the main reason our civilization is crumbling.

Just wanted you to know that.

Do you have an actual argument or will you just keep calling me names?

Fucking wow this example is dumb.

Right because white people cant do that. We cant back down on one issue to solidify another. Only the superior JEW can do that.

I dont even give a shit about tranny bathrooms, its 0.2% of the population they can go fuck themselves (they have the equipment), no business owner will build a third shitting room for snowflakes.

Soon enough we can push on THAT issue as well, and its not like the jews can re-fund the goy population planning corporation.

THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A SECOND

YOU WOULD LET JEWS GRIND UP MILLIONS OF WHITE BABIES INTO SKIN CREAM JUST BECAUSE YOU CANT BUDGE ON SNOWFLAKE SHITTING PRACTICES

THIS IS WHY YOU ARE USELESS AND A CANCER CHOKING OUR CIVILIZATION TO DEATH

The jews invent a NON ISSUE, make you care about it, and then magnanimously grant you victory on that pointless issue…. Meanwhile in the background yours letting them do population control.

After you, friend. :^)

Yes, we can't. Why? Because we don't have any WN representation in the government.

It will never happen, once the legislation has passes it over forever, and you know that, don't play stupid.
And who is "we"? There is no one in the government who gives a fuck about that, it's just used as a bargain chip. Only Jews jewing other Jews for shekels. Both parties are kikes.

It's not about the trannies, it's about the destruction of values.

The legislation says that they can chose any bathroom they want. So if a huge hairy nigger decides to go to a girls bathroom, because he identifies as one, he now can.

What's the deal with you retards? It's like you think in binary.
Why do you think it has to be one or the other? Is has to be both.
Why do you think it's either Republicucks or Demokikes? It has to be neither.

If your 'values' you pulled out of your ass are more important to you than the preservation of our race, you are useless to me.

There is no philosophical concept, moral, value, ideology, or fictional achievement I wont ignore, break, or burn to the fucking ground for the ACTUAL PHYSICAL SURVIVAL OF MY PEOPLE.

I would shit on Mein Kampf and piss on Hitlers grave if it saves a single hair on a white childs head.

First I said it had to be both, not a compromise. Never a compromise.
And second these values ARE the preservation of my race. You know, when the trannies will get completely normalized the concept of "gender" will be erased like the kikes want it the white children will be injected with hormones from young age and turned into abominations (it's already happening). I doubt you want THAT survival of the white race.

It would be more effective if you started training with guns and building a WN militia cell, instead of breaking arguments on a chinese cartoon forum.

north korea nuke when

SEDER
NEVER FORGETTER
MOM'S SPAGHETTER

White House sources say that Trump is holding a Seder at the White House and that he's serving ham for all the gentiles who don't want to eat weeds and salt for dinner.

Another useless non-physical gain.

Bullshit. Will your values bring the dead white people back? Will your values feed your kids?

This is a war of pure numbers, the more of us and the less of them, the better. When were the only ones on the planet, then I might have time to hold values this strongly.

Mass BPA poisoning is a far more serious threat, and even that only results in 1% fags and 0.2% trannies.

The list of my priorities is:
1. Increasing the white marriage rate so our families arent fucked up like the niggers were.
2. Decreasing population of competitor races.

And thats enough for my lifetime.

If my great grandchildren want to tackle the 1.2% mutant problem thats fine, but my priority is only to ensure my grandkids exist.

A "cell", like your enemy is ever going to fight you with guns, thats cute. You and your virginous five fat fuck friends. A grand army.
And when you die of old age never meeting an enemy you can shoot, you will leave behind only sterility and emptiness.

Useless.

He's right though sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

All the liberals will fight at their side and you know it.

Not until you remove all the Jews from the government. They are now openly calling for white genocide.
And that's where Trump fucked up.

Keep sitting on your ass, keep praising Jews in the government, m8.

Didn't he end up not attending?

You know damn well that day is coming.

If he never does it during his time as president, I will definitely note it and see it is a victory. But it really feels like he is puckering them kips to kiss that kikecrete.

This, pretty much.
He can stick his dick in the wailing wall for all I care. Just keep the kikes away from positions of power.
I don't care if he has to suck kike dick while he fucks them in the long run. Don't get all wrapped up in symbolic shit like who has kissed some stupid kike wall.
What's important is if he will use us to further the nose's agenda. Unfortunately, he is so far.

like kushner? how's that working out?

You forgot (((Tillerson)))

Is there any reason besides the obvious -jews- that the news tonight was saying "passover weekend" instead easter weekend?

It's not working out at all. That's why I don't give a shit if he kisses a wall or not.
He's failing everyone who voted for him for the right reasons. I'd rather have a guy who doesn't have all these fucking (((neo-cons))) around him. He's starting to go past the point of no return on a lot of this bullshit.
He's done so much more for the kikes than kissing a wall. He's practically giving them the most powerful office in the land and all of his kids except Barron is currently either fucking a kike or is married and has kids with them.

Yep. At this point it's not only symbolic. He literally has served ((them)) the admin on a platter

Even touching the wailing wall completes the Jewish ritual. President Trump is the only presidential candidate in a long time who has done no such thing.

The president celebrating Passover instead of Easter? Well the first family's religion has always been followed by his subjects.

First, you assume he hasn't because there are no pictures of it.
But he can jizz all over that wall as long as he's not injecting the kikes into his cabinet, which he's clearly doing.
He's already done much worse than kiss the kike wall.

Big difference between hosting something and holding a 'last minute' version of it.
Not ready to throw Trump under the bus yet.
Patience.

This.
Jumping the gun isn't helpful.

The only person jumping a gun is Trump when he Tomahawk'd Syria. You don't need to jump a gun to understand what's going on.
If you made a decision on Trump over whether or not he had a kike holiday dinner, you're a retard anyway.
There's plenty of reason to think he's nothing more than an Israel-loving faggot just based purely on current events. No need to even go into the kike dinner.

How was Tomahawking that airbase a bad move strategically?

As a guns-first voter I'm still 98% satisfied so long as that Hearing Protection Act works out fine.

I think that America will face a Rhodesia-type unrest regardless of how good/bad the president is so the least we can do is be ready. No Jews at all would be best, but I'll take an originalist and a reprieve.

Okay, just forget about the multidimensional chess for just a second. Let's just look at it without the Bill Mitchell lens, okay?
What did he gain?
I can tell you what it certainly appears like he's lost: that good relationship with Russia we were promised.
Plus, he kinda uncorked interventionalism after he shook up the bottle. Now that he's intervened in Syria, he's going to be expected to intervene in other things, too. I know you redditors don't understand, but this is what Holla Forums hates about neo-cons. We hate their ties to Trotskyism and we hate their connections to Israel. But cutting to the point, their hawkish foreign policy is what we hate.
In getting so wrapped up with beating Hillary, you must understand is that Trump is doing exactly what Mitt Romney or McCain or Cruz would have done with foreign policy.
Domestically, it's much of the same. The difference between Trump and Cruz and Romney or McCain is that he wasn't going to meddle in the middle east.
Trump had sort of a Forrest Gump approach to foreign policy. It appeared that if something wasn't directly good for America, he wasn't going to do it. With that and the wall, that was what set him apart from neo-cons.
Now say what you want about the wall, but I have my doubts since Paul Ryan has said it's "not a priority in FY2018," but I'm going to let him slide for about 6 more months on it. If there's not some tangible progress, we would have probably been better off with Cruz. At least I know Cruz is full of shit and I knew what to expect.

So we didn't already have SOF in Syria before the strike?
Those soldiers aren't interventionist but the missiles are?

And they shouldn't have been there. We have no business in Syria at all. This is between Russia, Assad and the (((rebels))). This has nothing to do with the US.
If anything, we should be helping Assad fight (((ISIS))), not believing obvious hoaxes and helping ISIS by taking out aircraft that are there to fight them.
And how retarded are you?
I thought we were taking off the Bill Mitchell/4d chess lenses?

So if we just go away and leave them alone they won't ever attack us again?
Where have I heard this line before?

When did they ever attack us? Refresh my memory on when the Syrian Army or the Syrian government ever attacked the US.
ISIS sure has, but we BOMBED THE FUCKING PEOPLE WHO ARE FIGHTING THEM, YOU FUCKING RETARD.

They're all muslims aren't they?

Holy shit, you are on 5 dimensional retardation. Do you understand that the only faction of Christians in the middle east are being protected by Assad and the Syrian army?

There's no christians anywhere in the middle east but in Syria?

There are, but there is a strong foothold in Syria. In places like Egypt, as you probably didn't notice didn't notice this week because you're too busy fanning Trump's balls, they are bombed and terrorized.
Assad and his army are the only ones doing anything to protect Christians in the middle east.
Are all of you chesscucks this ignorant about the middle east?

So what has Assad done to protect christians exactly?
Please provide sources.

They provide the safest home in the middle east for Christians. Syria is a secular state with no defined religion.
It's pretty much the only place a Christian can exist without the threat of bombs from sand niggers.

globalresearch.ca/bashar-al-assad-is-protecting-christians-in-syria-according-to-obama-the-secular-government-which-guarantees-religious-freedom-has-to-go/5497264

breitbart.com/national-security/2015/03/25/syrian-christians-look-to-assad-regime-for-protection-from-jihadis/

aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2011/09/2011912135213927196.html

Now you'll ignore it and come back with some Bill Mitchell type shit. Let's hear it.

I figured I'd copy and paste the gist of what Syria does for Christians, since I know you'll never read any of the links. Just want to be clear about how BTFO'd you are.

Ignore it?
I'm impressed.
Props where props are due.
That is more than most middle eastern governments do for christians.
I do have to ask, though, he's been fighting them for so long, why can't he defeat them? What does he need that he doesn't have to wipe them out? Is it a shortage of men? Munitions? What will it take for him to secure victory?

He is actually very close to winning. That's why the gas attack on his own people makes no sense at all.
Gassing his own people is the last thing he would do right now. Victory is in his reach right now as long as the US doesn't keep bombing him. That's why we're all so pissed about it.

Assuming the US doesn't break any more of his toys, how long do you think it will take him to win?

ah. At least we're ahead of the curve. Eternalblue shadow brokers dump is stickied.

I'm not sure. But with Russia's backing and with the US keeping their dick out of it, I would assume within 6 months to a year. He's not fighting all of ISIS, he's just kicking their ass out of Syria, which obviously is about all he can do. Syria is a small country, so don't expect them to be some expeditionary force who completely destroys ISIS. They are focused on themselves.
Russia seems content to give them extra toys, but Assad and the Syrian army still have to do it themselves. Keeping Syria from the (((rebels))) would actually be a big victory against ISIS.
If the US wants to fight ISIS, it should start here in the US and kick all these muslim sand niggers back to the desert. Forgive me for saying it, but that's not really happening - at least as quickly as I'd like.
Nobody is serious about fighting ISIS as they pertain to America until they do that. After they're gone from the US, then you can get your dick wet by killing them in the Middle East. But if they're still running people over with trucks and shooting up Christmas parties, obviously you have to start in the western countries that are harboring the ones that can do harm to whites, who are really the only ones that matter.

That's reasonable.

It would probably go much quicker if the US was actually helping Assad defeat ISIS in his own country. But we are doing the exact opposite of that.
We shouldn't be over there at all, but we're helping ISIS when we bomb Assad's military structures.
ISIS was very happy about what the US did to Syria.
express.co.uk/news/world/788988/ISIS-Islamic-State-Syria-ISIL-daesh-Donald-Trump-Syria-Missile-Strike-USA

15/10/2017

What about November 15, 2017?

Six months.
To the day.

Scratch that, October 15, 2017 rather.

Okay. Then what?
For a group of people who suddenly don't want to put arbitrary dates on something like an inanimate concrete wall, you sure seem fond of putting a date on something with as many moving parts as a war against terrorists.

This is a little insulting to christians. You can't just choose one celebration.

Bad PR.

Right.

Why doesn't anyone have any fucking sources these days?

Where are the sources?

I want the sources.

low energy
maybe we could use you as a cuck magnet, luring out the cucks from their holes

dude, beautiful track. That video is crazy perfect for it too. Thanks for sharing.