Is anybody interested in discussing I Pet Goat II?

I know it's not 100% politically related, and has been talked about endless amounts of time, however I keep gravitating back to it. Each time, I seem to find a new connection I hadn't seen before or see something that was so subtle, it's easy to overlook. I know it sounds stupid and a bit crazy, but then again it's an animation and to think that every last detail of this project was not painstakingly placed in particular ways at particular times of the video just seems like a blissfully ignorant cop-out. I know for a fact that I have very recently found new details that no one else has talked about in this video and I really would love to find like minded people to help try and decipher some of the meaning if it's possible. I've been thinking about making a video of a full breakdown of the short film in hopes that it would cast new light on it's meaning and potentially where we are now in context to the prophecy being fulfilled.
I know I'm not the only one who has become somewhat entranced by this video. Feel free to share your own interpretations, findings, etc in this thread and hopefully we can get a good discussion going.

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-telescope-reveals-largest-batch-of-earth-size-habitable-zone-planets-around/
heliofant.com/gallery.html
heliofant.com/clues.html
nbcnews.com/id/10370145/ns/nbc_nightly_news_with_brian_williams-nbc_news_investigates/t/were-levees-bombed-new-orleans/
youtube.com/channel/UCaZMlgbSDMbhivhxcTv6w4g
vimeo.com/heliofant/about
l
in5d.com/pentagon-secret-the-anunnaki-are-returning/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I found I Pet Goat extremely interesting as well. Usually I'm able to discern right off the bat weather something is pretentious bullshit or not, but IPG seemed to hit the nail on the head with a lot of things - and the interesting thing is, a lot of it doesn't make immediate sense (yet).
I think it's worth dissecting.

I'll post the webm.

I bet there will be a spark of huge amounts of religious bullshit with false prophesies and shit in case there will be fears for nuclear war. I bet they will be misrepresenting sources like bible too, for the sake of their own religious circle.

There are things that only recently have started making sense, like the dancing man that turns into Pepe, Spurdo and then that "fascist pidgeon" that normies spread on their normie sites. The bird transformation never made sense before.

What point of the video do you think we've reached now?

What the fuck are you even talking about? What is this shit?

there is a video in spanish that explains the video step by step it doesn't have english subtitles yet,
it's from Adrian Salbuchi's tv channel called TLV1 (all truth first), he's a recognized anti-nwo journalist and researcher.

forgot to post vid

It's this animated movie that some artist made that has a lot of cryptic imagery. Some things were pretty accurate, other things seem nonsensical and random.

I DONT SPEAK BURRITO

Scratch that, the video is too large and I'd just end up posting a shitty quality version. I am not good at even simple video editing, so you'd better just watch it on youtube if you want a high quality version.

The thing that intrigues me most is that the producer Heliofant produced only this video. Is not it strange that a producer who knows how to do something of extreme quality produces only a single video?

The video was not produced, it was summoned.

just watch the original short film, it's mostly unspeaken.

The timeline is not intended to be accurate but the end result is.

Considering what's going on in NK right now, I'd say the anti-war protester being met with death. Almost right from the start, the video established that it's time should not be seen as a chronological order of things happening due to Obama being in the classroom when the WTC towers collapse.
My most recent discovery is that there are several symbols on the blackboard that are slightly erased that repeat across the board….HOLY FUCK I THINK I JUST HAD A EPIPHANY ABOUT SOMETHING. GIVE ME A SECOND AND ILL POST ABOUT IT.

Video opens with a goat that pops its head out of a wooden crate.
Ashes raining down from sky, implying some kind of war going on (or Jews being burned).
Goat has barcode on its forehead - implying mark of the beast. Also, in the bible I recall there being some metaphor about sheep being God's people, goats being Satanic or something.

There is a crude drawing on the outside of crate of policeman with a rabid dog on a leash - signifies that police being militarized is just a facade to keep people complicit. Surrounding the crate is what appears to be an electrified fence, extra measures to ensure the goat doesn't escape.
Then the goat looks like its being hypnotized by something; its eyes get droopy and it gets a content look on its face.

The title drop is made out of wooden blocks for whatever reason. "I, Pet Goat II"
I think the artist is implying that 'we' are pet goats, AKA slaves to a darker power. The crate signifies humanity being trapped in the 3-dimensional demiurge, hypnotized by worldly pleasure and content with our slavery.

Will be waiting.
There's also Jesus rising over an army of ghostly anonymous, so it's safe to say Jesus is browsing this site right now.

Oh look freemasonic programming for beaners

Behind Dubya's head:

All of this is meant to symbolize the arsenal of blackmail/threats that those in control are ready to use if their puppets step out of line.

Oh yeah, and the watchful Owl presides over everything Bush does.

Also - Seal of Solomon snowflake and some places on the map with pins in them….not sure what these places are.

On the title screen when the goat pops out, it's missing a letter. I'm a pet goat too, is what it tricks you to saying.

It's a refrence to the book "I, Pet goat" which was what Dubya was reading to kids during the 9/11 attacks

Very tangential, closest thread I've seen,but I'd rather discuss how we must, at all costs, stop Trump, Putin, and Assad from sitting in the same room together. I remember a certain Eastern European clairvoyant predicted that a death during their discussion to be the trigger of the next major war.

also there's that cult owl.

I haven't seen this video in a few years, but I fo remember some things. like the kikes/bankers raising us and torturing us from birth, only to run away when the anti-christ comes.

This most likely shows the shitskin commie countries to be destroyed, most likely by chemical warfare, also how shitskins took over our countries and indoctrinate our children

What is the red thing on the puppeteer's right hand? Some kind of crest symbol?

The right ring is a snake/dollar sign. May be the two hands are violence/fear and money that control the world..

I see the rabbit from those child pedo cults.
I remember people thinking this was a metaphor for sandy hook, but of course we know better now then we did then.

Holy shit

Also remember the Trapist solar system that was recently discovered?

OP I hope you get banned for posting off topic crap. It's old and not relevant news.

That's a little girl surrounded by a circle of piss in a freemasonic temple about to eat the poisoned apple.
It's normal.

The hands that appear to be manipulating the Bush are from this TV demon. See how their skin looks like a lizard.

Symbolism is always relevant, if only for practice. This isn't some Evangelion soup we're dissecting, but a well thought out display of one man's personified thoughts on the 21st century post 9/11.
It's the language of the brain, user.

But she doesn't eat it, she drops it and it rolls away.

Ok, at the point of the video where bush has finished his distracting tap dance, he sits down and the classroom lights up. We can now see the finer details of the blackboard. There is a phallus with three 4 drops of semen from it, three are obvious, the last is the eye of the shark. Sharks in the biblical sense are a beast (followers of christ=fish, sharks=bad). There is also what looks to be a chevron, don't be deceived by this it's actually a 7. Since this is apart of the birthing of the antichrist, mockery of all that is sacred and holy is most likely. Now, this is where things kind of get funky and are my own theory on this video which has to do with where the beast resides now, inter dimensional beings (aka angels and demons, etc.) and of course the antichrist himself. Since this unholy being is coming from a source that is not from our realm it has to pass through other realms in order to get here, the chalkboard is a representation of on of these realms or dimensions. If you watch a later part of the video where the antichrist figure burns through 4 "frames" with a cosmic backdrop, it's easy to see that is what is happening. Also, there is a final frame he "warps" on the right edge of the video has he almost pops out of the screen to blow fire. Check it out, it's actually kind of creepy considering we are 5th dimensional beings living in 4 dimensions.
Anyways, back to the blackboard. As we know, our elite like to dabble in occult and satanic rituals more than anyone else on this fucking planet. The basis of this is to tap into another realm or power that was once beyond the reach of man, like the semen "inseminating" his hand when he says "shame on" then proceeds to point the devil horns at Lilly the girl. This is a nod at the possession of Bush (even though he was a puppet from the beginning, he did not hold the seed of the antichrist) who then turns to Obama. Lilly drops the apple and it rolls, hitting his foot over a British pound. But what were those symbols on the ground? One is a 7, while the other is a crescent moon that has covered another phallus at the bottom. Due to this being already established on the floor and the floor being checkered I assume this ritual was in part set up by the masons. However, the scene is not done. If you look at Obamas shoe tip, you can see yet another phallus on it, and yet another 7 is written on his shoe. Once the apple has touched his shoe the spirit of the antichrist has left Obamas body and entered the apple which either represents the innocence of children or the fruit of knowledge. The apple mates with itself, creating a lotus flower which can also be seen as the flower of life or in my interpretation..a star. Now we have a star, right next to a crescent moon. Sound familiar?
The very next scene, Obama is sweating and realizes what he has done, as the scene fades out we see lightning over his head from the Psalm 23 passage which is then presented to us under a dim light in a storm. Also not that as the towers are falling, on the far left side the box the goat was in is now "on earth" and the fencing from the prison leads out of the water (the abyss).

No, it's a bleeding heart that is a symbol for religion. If you look a the hand closely it forms a triangle each corner has a pillar to which to control society. One of course is the western currency, another symbolizing the Abrahamic religions, and the last is of course military and key figures of society.

People always assumed this was Jesus, bt I believe this is the anti-Christ, for he kills those it touches and has fish jump into it and drowning (blndly following the false gods)

user I hope you contract a horribly debilitating disease that leads you to a life of suffering and extreme debts your family will have to take on. Then as you lie on your death bed, after a long life of fighting the horrible disease, you and your family die in a horrific house fire.

Ah ok it probably symbolizes forbidden fruit, and she doesn't get the knowledge.
It's meant to program not to awaken, that's for sure.

Polite sage as there's enough witchcraft being posted on here already.

nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-telescope-reveals-largest-batch-of-earth-size-habitable-zone-planets-around/

I think that that the creators of pet goat work for NASA.

I see the fruit more as the innocence of a child. "fruit of the loins" kinda thing. Not quite sure but it makes sense due to the creation of a lotus flower from a single fruit.

YOU ARE ALL SHITLORDS, KEEP TAKING DRUGS AND HORMONES AND LET USS SUCK OFF YOUR MONEY

Kek, has he whined about Syria yet?

This part I'm a bit confused about. Assuming every little thing in this video has a major symbolic meaning then these pieces still need decoding.

(overline)F = - (overline)F
I'm no mathfag, but apparently the line above a variable is a complement…whatever that means. Maybe someone better at math can elaborate, but if I'm correct, it's a faulty/contradictory equation - signifying the children are being taught nonsense.

Next there is a picture of a brain being split by lightning, and a dragon next to it.
I'm guessing the artist is probably one of those people who believe in Reptilians, as a 'Draconian' is supposed to be a higher-ranking reptilian. The dragon (higher-dimensional beings) want to keep our brains unenlightened, in an animalistic 3rd dimensional state. Maybe to harvest our emotional energy.
To the right of the brain and dragon is a diagram of a heart, but I'm not sure what that's meant to signify.

Above Bush is an evolution chart, hinting at the 'higher-ups' wanting to advance the evolution of humans either through spiritual awakening or merging with technology.
"evoL_T__N" is written on the board in the hangman spaces, and the hangman only has one more guess left until he's dead. The higher-ups are giving humanity one last chance to arrive at this conclusion on their own, through their own 'free will.' To accept whatever the higher-ups have in store for humanity under the guise of "evolution."
I don't know why some letters are capital.

It rolls away to Obama's feet, splits open, and a lotus blossom sprouts from it. He looks down on the blossom in horror.

I hope that I contract that horrible debilitating disease to you before I die and your life becomes filled with suffering and extreme debts that your family will have to take on. Then shortly before you are laying on your death bed, after a long life of fighting the horrible disease, you give this disease to another faggot shit poster on here then you and your family end up in a horrific house fire and the fucking cycle repeats itself!

I think the drowning guy symbolizes the ordinary workers finding it increasingly more difficult to make a living, and the failure of communism to improve their position.

Why contain it?

Ordinary workers are not shitskins

I notice the wallpaper is also a maze pattern which I'm guessing is another notion that the education system was set up to be an endless maze for this generation.

One thing I found really interesting about this scene is how Bush enters afterwards. It briefly shows the spotlight (pentagram) being shown down, then he blocks the camera before starting his little dance to detract from what the spotlight is showing. Before he blocks it though, it's pointing at the heart, then immediately after it's on the dragon who is kissing the right side of the brain (all those SJW and appeal to emotion type people). The fact that evolution is literally spells "No I it u love" backwards is kinda creepy. If I recall correctly the Antichrist will deceive the world by representing himself in the name of love.

And the clock is at midnight, probably to convey that our time is up, that we are at the absolute ending

I always assumed that the Christ figure was emerging from ice/Antarctica.
Makes sense with all the weird shit and secrecy going on down there.

1/?

Opening: FEMA camp, beast number imprinted goat, telepathy sound effect starts, goat has hypno eyes.

School room:
Bush being dumb, lots of makeup signifying that he's an actor or clown type figure.

Owl in the background up on the wall. The owl is a key symbol of dark occultists, the hunter in the night who sees it's prey while it's prey can't see it. Symbol of hidden control.

Clock is at noon, other clocks in the film are also at noon, significance unknown.

Game of hangman on board, answer is "evolution", hangman is already dead despite the game not being finished (still has one leg to fill in). Perhaps something about the lie of humanity's creation through pure Darwinian evolution as propagated by academia (school). There are references to Reptilian genetic manipulation later in the film suggesting the author/s believe we are not solely the product of Darwinian evolution. Hangman being dead before the game is over may be some obtuse reference to this line of academic investigation being dead on arrival, i.e. "you're already dead if you're looking here". "Dead" in dark occult circles refers to those who don't have the occult knowledge.

The brain split in two by a lightning bolt, a symbol of "divine" intervention (could be Reptilian intervention in the symbolism of this film, also plausible as these creatures were seen as divine at other times in world history) with a dragon (Reptilian) posted next to it under the chalk board. Perhaps suggesting Reptilian manipulation of the human brain in times past. In the context of this scene, likely manipulation to make us stupid and easily fooled. "can't get fooled again"… The dragon also stands between the brain and the heart on the wall, signifying manipulation of humans to disconnect the intellect from the spiritual center.

The snowflakes on the wall are all six pointed. The six pointed star signifies many things in addition to Judaism and the Zionist conspiracy. It can be seen as the combination of the upright triangle (masculine) and inverted triangle (feminine).

Next to the brain is the formula F=-F with arrows over the F's. Someone who knows scientific symbols should interpret this, I'm sure it has significance but I don't know what it is.

Bush makes the devil hands.

Where as Bush had the dunce cap, Obama has a graduation cap. Interestingly the black square is a dark occult symbol of control (kaaba, black square sculptures in major power centers around the world, the Jewish black square hat, etc.). The graduation hat, while ostensibly the opposite of the dunce cap, is symbolically just another side of the same thing, signifying: "congrats idiot, you've passed all your indoctrination benchmarks, now you wear the symbol of control on top of your brain". Bush and Obama are two heads on the same body, obvious symbolism.

2/?

An Alice in Wonderland, Eve, or Sleeping Beauty figure (all three would fit within the symbolism of the film) holds an apple, the Genesis symbol of the event in which humanity accepted the intellect, and in doing so, fell from the edenic world to the fallen world. Some have speculated that this mythic event is actually the story of humanity being tricked into some kind of mental/spiritual modification by negative higher beings, that gave us increased calculative intellect, but spiritually damaged us.

Outside the circle of protection in which the Alice/Eve/SB figure sits there are odd, damaged, greyish figures. These could be interpreted as the girl's stupid classmates who haven't nurtured their intellect (the apple) and so sit tangled in barbed wire outside a circle of protection which seems to have kept the girl pure and undamaged.

The girl has a rose in her ear. Could be a simple symbol of purity.

There are animal symbols on the walls around the girl. A rabbit and a deer or elk. Could be zodiacal references. Could be a reference to the woods - the other kids are lost in the woods but the girl is protected in the circle of light amidst the woods because she has developed intellect. Too vague for me to say really.

The girl drops the apple and it rolls to the feet of the Bush/Obama puppet who reacts with great anxiety (sweating) as he sees a lotus bloom from the two halves of the apple. The lotus is a Buddhist symbol of enlightenment. The halved apple may signify the split human brain, the lotus is born out of the reunification of both halves. The girl is enlightened because she has reunited the sides of her brain. The girls enlightenment makes the control puppet very uneasy.

The apple comes to rest on the floor next to a white half circle and a black chevron. Symbolism unknown.

Zoom out from school, "psalm 23" written the wall in graffiti. Psalm 23 is the "though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death" psalm. It's basically about how god will set all things right and protect the righteous from all evils and usher in a time of peace and abundance.

The clock outside the school is also set to noon. The film seems to depict the time of awakening from a dark dream, perhaps noon is used because it's the time when the sun, the light, is highest in the sky.

Torn American flag. Obvious symbolism.

Zoom out reveals we are in a winter-scape. Winter/cold could mean any number of things but in the symbolism of this film I believe it symbolizes the dark sleep imposed by the demiugre - the etheric winter - the time we have been in for 3000 years in which etheric energy levels have been extremely low which is why we don't see much magic, gods, miracles, etc. The film as a whole depicts the awakening from the world dream, the end of the etheric winter.

3/?

As the Twin Towers crumble, we can see the red of the sunrise dimly on the horizon, along with our first sight of the dancing cartoon figure who I believe represents the turning of various world cycles. The sun is about to rise on the etheric winter.

First shot of the Anubis boat carrying the Christ figure: Anubis was god of the underworld and judged the worthiness of souls before taking them into the afterlife. The fact that the Christ figure is able to ride the boat of Anubis signifies the worthiness of his soul. Riding the boat of Anubis through the dark mist signifies crossing the barrier of death, either towards the underworld, or towards reincarnation.

Osama Bin Laden with a CIA patch. Upside down fire symbol on his beard, in front of a red crescent moon (probably a reference to Islamic bloodshed). At the head of a mysterious drone army - perhaps signifying the anonymous boogeyman nature of "terrorism". His hand at the end of the gesture he makes could be interpreted as a masonic hand sign but it's a natural hand position so it's hard to say.

Oil pouring from the earth.

The statue of liberty atop the six pointed star. Zionist control of the US. The torch breaks - maybe signifying that this system is collapsing.

Reptile eye on serpent screen watches greenish human embryo encircled by a snake like the Greek Orphic Egg or World Egg which symbolized the world in the clutches of a serpent. The serpent may represent the Demiurge but likely has many other meanings as well in the Greek context. In the symbolism of the film it would seem to represent the idea that reptilians are aligned with the Demiurge and that they control the human world (the human embryo, the human world egg). This is also obvious alien-hybrid and/or genetic manipulation symbolism. The Reptilian watches intently as his new hybrid or human experiment grows.

Christ in the Anubis boat again. Has a small fire burning on his heart. Reference to the Gnostic literature in which Christ speak of "throwing fire on the world" and "lighting fire in the heart's of men" found in the Thomas material from the Nag Hammadi. Eye of enlightenment on his forehead.

Mean looking face with Reptilian skin and teeth but human features (hybrid?), and a beard with the upside down illuminati pyramid as pictured on the US dollar, on a tv screen connected to a snake sprouting from the egg-like head of a sad boy whose eyes are filled with stock market doom messages. Babbling voices in background. Symbolizes negative distraction mechanisms of money used to enslave the mind of regular people. This egg boy seems to be the product of the egg we saw a few shots earlier. The control system is literally embedded as part of his body - the result of the hybrid and/or genetic manipulation program.

B2 bombers that look remarkably like certain UFO sightings bomb a middle eastern domed building of some kind. Don't know if this refers to an actual event. Does anyone remember a particularly important mosque bombing or anything like that? If this event has not occurred, it may be some kind of prediction of a false flag or the start of war of some kind. Crows fly out of the wreckage. Symbolism unknown.

Butterfly lands on the hand of the Christ figure and burns up. In many traditions, human souls were thought to become butterflies after death. Perhaps this is one of the dead from the bombing of the mosque. His being burned by the Christ figure, in the gnostic context, may signify his being spiritually lionized, rather than being destroyed.

4/?

Muslim Woman with a blue jar in her hand (symbolism uknown, please comment if you understand this), holds dead child. Sits in front of nuclear explosion. Scarab with a gold symbol looking like a pyramid on it's back crawls on dead child's face. In Egypt the dung beetle was a sun symbol. According to Mark Passio, William Cooper, and Jordan Maxwell, the highest known level of humanity's dark occult hierarchy are so called "sun worshipers" - what they actually worship is the "black sun" representing the corrupted demiurge. This sun worship goes back to a Babylonian mystery religion, the oldest or one of the oldest of the surviving mystery religions which were contorted and perverted into cults of darkness by the influence of beings we would call demons, aliens, and things like that.

A man with a pirate tattoo unwraps his new present - a robotic child soldier. The "pirates" of seafaring legend were actually paid mercenaries being used to enforce trade relationships for European powers without openly starting war. This symbolism may be suggesting then that African conflicts are actually proxy wars for large powers. The child soldier robot symbol may simply be saying that children are programmed into becoming agents of violence before they have any agency of their own, but considering how far out much of the symbolism in this film is, I'm sure the author/s are aware of the claims that governments and organizations have been producing human replicants/clones/etc., for decades. This may be a reference to those ideas. The child-bot wears a badge with a crowned heart on a gold strip. I don't know this symbol but it looks a lot like various British Royal symbols. In keeping with the rest of the symbolism of this shot the message would be that the royal powers are the involved in these proxy wars and cloning/replicant stuff.

A miner drowns in green goo in the ice. I have no idea what this means.

Recreation of the Tienamen "tank man" scene with a girl with a tiger on her back. According to Wikipedia, in Chinese folk tales, Tigers kill evil people and protect the good. So, it's just part of this girls being a benevolent character in the scene. She also has a "no nuclear" symbol on her face, suggesting nuclear is bad, if you take the author's opinion to have value. Interestingly, the girl waves the white flag of surrender, she doesn't want to fight, she just wants peace. She's easily stopped by some kind of skeleton evil guy. Looks like a day of the dead skeleton but I don't understand this symbolism.

Christ figure in the Anubis boat again but this time we see that the back of the boat is an Egyptian palm branch column. The Palm branch was a symbol of the passage of time and immortality, so wherever the Christ figure is going on his journey through the underworld with Anubis, he probably isn't undergoing mortal death.

The Reptillian controller on the screen sprouting from the sad boy's head is getting more and more violent but the boy stands up and doesn't seem to be incapacitated by it anymore - control system is getting desperate.

Boat of Anubis and Christ figure burst through black frames on a space nebula background - Christ figure blows fire ferociously… "I will thrown fire on the world" (in the gnostic context seems to have meant Christ will burn cause a great strife that will burn away the wicked and light a righteous fire in the heart's of the good) - then he's floating in the boat in the ice world of the humans and reptillians. Note this is the first time the Christ figure is shown as being in the ice world - he has previously only been shown in the misty blackness of the underworld. The film is showing the Christ figure on a journey of incarnating into our world from another frame of time and space and lighting a fire when he gets here. Interestingly, he "incarnates" (floats down the river into the ice cave) under what looks like a uvula or the pineal gland which is engulfed in the flame he blows in the previous shot - as Christ incarnates into our world, the pineal gland is re-awoken - then we see a shot of the anubis boat from the front and the opening from which Christ floated in looking like the two halves of the brain (remember the school scene?) being united in the center by the glowing Christ. So, the incarnation of the Christ causes, or is, the reuniting of the halves of the brain and the awakening of the third eye.

Now the ice cave (the etheric winter, the world of illusion in which we live) is crumbling in response to the arrival of Christ and the awakening of the true human potential.

The cartoon figure who I think represents grand cosmic cycles dances around a fire wearing the mask of Nataraja (an aspect of Shiva). This is the "dance of destruction" which will destroy the old world (the ice cave, our current world of illusion) to make way for the new.

That's Venezuela or just south/central america in general. The sludge represents some kind of CBRN threat to the region, not sure which (fukishimia related maybe?)

5/5

Fishes swim up form the deep and jump into the boat with Christ. People are awakening and coming to the way of righteousness.

The hand of god comes out of the clouds and shines a light on a dungeon tower with a neon brothel sign on it which holds an old woman with not shirt. The woman is the divine feminine, imprisoned and reduced to a whore by the control system of the ice world. She has grown ragged and frail in from her abuse. She runs to the corner and we see that she's menstruating, but the light removes the menstrual stain. May be saying that the light of the logos (or whatever masculine aspect of god is shining the light) has impregnated the divine feminine (pregnancy takes away menstruation) to prepare for the birth of the new world/age.

Ice cave collapsing, Christ floats through vaginal shaped opening - about to be birthed into the new world of light shining outside.

Christ blows away the clouds of the multitude of dumb soulless drones.

The snake controller is on the run now, he's been banished from the egg-boy's head. Egg boy now strong and determined.

Skeleton man waving his arms around like a conductor… I don't understand the skeleton character.

Dead Arab boy rises now as a whirling dervish over the ruins of the B2 bombed mosque. Just more awakening imagery I think.

Cartoon cosmic cycles guy dances around the fire shifting into masks of native American gods, what looks like Kumugwe (who looks like Pepe/Kek), a sea god, subtle waves seen on the ground (maybe signifying a new age of knowledge and abundance - Kumugwe had riches and secret knowledge hidden beneath the sea), a bear god (known for slaying evil), and the raven (the trickster who conceived himself inside the belly of a higher god's daughter so that when he was born from her he could steal the sun from this god and release it to the world). So - the new age will be abundant with riches and knowledge and the evil will be swept away and the light will be released into the world. I don't know the last mask after the raven, help would be appreciated - clearly though, a happy face, the light is coming.

Christ is birthed from the cave of the vampiric Ice demon into the world of light outside, lotuses of enlightenment bloom all around him. Christ awakes, he's been in an inner battle the whole journey, now it's done. The thorns fade from his head. Ice church collapses in background - obviously, the old false religions of control are done, but also, the Cross, the symbol of the world axis, the world tree, etc. - 3d space and linear time - is destroyed - may be saying that linear time and 3d space will end when we escape/destroy the ice world of illusion (rise out of the etheric winter).

A comet destroys the great pyramid and is either made of something gooey and glowing, or breaks something gooey and glowing out of the pyramid. Don't know. Maybe an alchemical reference to some kind of high-matter.

"Heliophant" - etymologically "revealer of solar things", i.e. revealer of the Babylonian sun religion, the hidden knowledge of the dark occultists who manipulate our world.

One extra thread of analysis: As noted, in the ice cave we see a conspicuous blob hanging from the ceiling the shape of a uvula (or pineal gland. It can be analyzed as either in a way that seems significant), suggesting we are moving up through a throat. Also, there is an implied progression in the course of the film from the heart symbol on the Christ figure's chest, up to the capstone of the illuminated pyramid symbol in on his forehead. In the beginning of the video we see the heart symbol ignite. Then he enters the boat / a deep meditative state. Then at the very end the crown of thorns, a barrier separating his lower system from the capstone of the illuminated pyramid, disappears. I think the whole journey of the Christ figure is a symbolic representation of moving, in meditation, from the heart chakra to the higher chakras and ultimately to the crown chakra and complete enlightenment.

What's up with these symbols painted on the floor? Never noticed them till now.

It looks like the Chinese terracotta army.

There's a coin under his foot.

The guy who directed and produced the video also made this…

Please highlight my posts and go read them. I go over what they could potentially mean.

There are red pins in the map that look like they are placed on NYC, OKC, New Orleans and in the gulf of Mexico.
Could the red pins be marking 9/11, OKC bombing, Katrina and the BP spill?

I also highly recommend anyone who is interesting in quite a bit of the symbolism in context to religious texts to please watch this breakdown.

thoughts?

Okay schlomo

Doomsday clock possibly?

The goats spiral eye at the start seems similar to the spiral eye from the pizzagate threads

Dear fucking god

When that pic came out I had a chill run down my spine. It might indicate that the beings our ancestors called angels and demons are actually aliens or inter-dimensional beings. Or the people who made IPII were just trying to tell us early on that this false savior won't be from Earth.

Yea it's not like that's an obvious alice in wonderland reference or anything

That's one of the ways the Anti-Christ is going to win. To the Christians and Muslims, he will be the Messiah come again, as prophesied. To the other believers, he will convert them into the new age religion. To the non-believers, he will be an extra-terrestrial.

He will lead all after a great war into the new world. He will reign from his throne in Israel.

Good thing I'm not you.
When the next big war breaks out, I'll be out having fun and doing good, just like quite a few people here.

Looks like a bunch of Anons, actually

Pepe!

Why not both? Symbolism and tropes from Alice in Wonderland are frequently used by pedos, especially the rabbit. Lewis Caroll himself was a pedophile also.

The rabbit represents fertility, the stag masculinity. The devil is said to reside in nature so the wilderness background is fitting. The girls name (according to the heliofant website) is lilly which represents devotion. So perhaps the dropping of the fruit after her look of disaproval is the first step of dismantling the church which we see later in the video. Another related aspect of this would be the hearbeat that continues throughout the video. When i first paid attention to it I thought it was the heartbeat of the antichrist in the womb, only to then realize the heartbeat stops when the church crumbles. So the church dies when the antichrist awakens.

The evoL T… in the background seems to imply that the "evolution" that the NWO wants to occur is actually an inversion of love and the birth of the antichrist.

I remember when this vid first came out, /x/ was flipping it's shit. I think we understand a lot more about the symbolism now.

It is as if the False Prophet came from some Islamic region. Islam would be destroyed and reborn in a "religion of peace" led by this False Prophet. Notice how the right eye of the Muslim boy and the lizard-man are different from the left eye.

Is there a passage in the Bible saying that the false prophet would be injured in the face and come from an ancient city in Iraq?

So true, it's like the people who made this video knew how much information was about to be discovered and left a trail of crumbs. It's both interesting and terrifying at the same time.

Why? We generally know more than anything that art film produced.

Mathfag here. Those are not plain overlines but vector arrows. Vector F is force in physics, and this is a common physics equation. The force vector object A exerts on object B is always the negative of the force vector B exerts on A. Non-autists call this principle "every action has an equal and opposite reaction". I'm guessing it corresponds to one of those physics-y sounding early 20th century occult formulas like "change is stability, stability is change".

…and dubs. As soon as I saw this video posted here I knew KeK would be in it.

This girl reminds me of Eris rolling her golden apple into Olympus to create conflict among the gods (and indirectly sparking the Trojan War). Obama seems panicked to see it too, I don't think it was a planned event on his part. If anybody's representing pedo victims it's going to be the misshapen child statues wrapped in barbed wire. That is barbed wire, isn't it?

the barbed wire is my penis weanus
Ha Ha!

Has anyone tried to isolate the chatter of the reptilian guy and tried to figure out what he's saying or is it just gibberish? Kinda sounds like it may be backwards as well.

(Checked)
Dubs confirm.

I thought I heard something. Discover Ministries (even though he is a massive jew lover) mentioned in Book of Revelation about the beast being injured and using CGI to say the beast is okay.

YouTube Link: watch?v=e8jT2_OHYJ4

Video starts at 5:50

The dervish is dancing to a tune conducted by Mr. Bones. I think he's just a spinning corpse.

Very good analysis.

The dancing Hindu character is actually Kali, as explained in this video. The legend of Kali tells of her defeating two demons a long time ago, then maniacally dancing from joy. She danced so much, that she didn't notice she had actually trampled on her husband, Shiva. She slowed her dance, but didn't entirely stop. Her dance has been getting slower and slower ever since. (I think Kali dancing is supposed to be the age of Kali Yuga AKA the age of materialism and decadence. When Kali stops dancing, the Kali Yuga will come to an end, and Shiva will be able to reign again, bringing about another spiritual awakening/Golden age.)

There are two parts of the video where I'm certain there is a message in reverse. One is at 2:40 with the crone, the other is at 4:25 with the reptilian speaking to the egghead. Not sure what they say, but if anyone knows how to manipulate sound levels and could figure it out i'd love to know.

The pepe in the video changes from smug to angry, considering the two most common pepes posted are smug pepes and rage pepes the coincidences are getting fucking spooky. It is also telling that the pepe is just dancing and not giving a fuck while the demiurge/NWO collapses. This is consistent with kekism and our ethos of shitposting and smugness. So basically the pepe in the video is some autist shitposting IRL during the return of christ, if christ ever does return I fully intend to do the same. Most likely hypothesis is that it represents Holla Forumsacks.

The fact that he is brown and holding a hammer and sickle probably specifically symbolizes Latin America's strife and the failure of communism. The green goo might symbolize disease, environmental destruction, and just gross things in general so the symbolism that communism sucks and take the poo to the loo.

No it doesn't.

Kek is in the video too, the dervish wears a Pepe mask.

Yes it does, watch carefully.

I always assumed he was a good guy because of him getting rid of the facelss corporate types in the video.

That second picture has nothing to do with science. It's just something some random art major drew up. "artists rendition" horseshit.

Which came first? One of the artists probably ripped off the other. Or maybe both ripped off some third artist.

Am I the only one who noticed there was audible speech during the part with the old lady
"This must … spreading" can someone decipher

There is even less comprehensible talk at about 4:30 finished with a comical anvil sound at 4:40 or so

obama was terrified by the zapruder film

Remember when Donald was called the chaos candidate, and the antichrist? He's necessary. Otherwise, how else would any of those events come to happen?

what the fuck

"There are many themes interwoven into the film, but the main story is about the crumbling away of the hierarchical world based on control and oppression, and the rising up of spiritual man, awake to his divine nature, free of intermediaries, fire in his eyes."

The official website gives blatant clues to the meaning intended.

heliofant.com/gallery.html

heliofant.com/clues.html

I can't explain Pepe being in the film though… the "keeper of the flame" / L'enfant Bleu has a devil head above the mask on the actual head

The Alex Jones interview with the guy doesn't give you much though.

"Drako: The Sorcerer, the unseen hand and spirit of madness seeking ever more control through trickery, lies, poisons, false-flag events, wars, and mountains of beauracratic and legal framework to siphon off the energy of the inhabitants of the earth. He fears the light of day as he fears life itself, and operates in the shadows. His greatest power is his hold on the issuance of the currency."

It's pretty straightforward for the most part. It's about being differentiated from the oversoul by the process of forming an individual identity, and then trying to get back to the oversoul through religion but failing because the religions don't engage with what's actually happening metaphysically. Praying to a wall doesn't do anything. Then he see's himself on the other side of the wall and somehow this allows him to move through the wall and return to the all. I think this part is an expression of the concept of the "higher self" - a spiritually perfected form of yourself that you can connect with. In any case, he realizes he is the all and returns to it and then there's "peace".

The Pepe is actually Kali in a mask.

The whole video is actually very literal, there isn't much hidden symbolism. You won't know it, until it happens.

The apple with a lotus is literally the iPhone 6, which marks the exact beginning of the timeline in the video.
We are now at 3:33 mark - the drowning Venezuelan commie. Next comes the war and the girl trying to stop it.

it literally tranformed the wall into stairs

bro, it's like, vape nation. shaww dude.

no he doesn't the beard is meant to depict god. he looks god in the eyes and returns to the oversoul.

You really think the mulatto commie drowning in gold, whilst clenching the hammer (giving it his all), while the sickle (reaped rewards of his labour) is out of reach symbolises only the disillusioned fools of Venezuela?

To nowhere… If you think wearing the jew cube hat, growing Payot, and praying to the wailing wall will get you back to the all I'm not sure what your'e doing here.

The point of the whole thing is that he is the same thing as the all. There's no difference. There's only one character/object in the story.

You're going to offend a lot of people here, with that kind of talk.

I'm not advocating any view. Just giving the fairly obvious analysis of the vid. The kind of ideas in the vid are also expressed in I Pet Goat II, providing some confirmation that these are the ideas this guy is interested in.

You're right about the beard making that figure a symbol for "God" though. I guess that makes the story that the all manifests itself to the individual (which is also it, but doesn't know it) as God and this prompts the individual to return to the all.

It might seems weird how Christ would go against the Church, since they're worshipping him, but there is one Christian religion who believe worshipping the cross is wrong, since they believe he was nailed to a single log instead. And this religion believe that false religion will one day come to an end, aka, the church crumbling, since they believe mainstream Christianity is a false religion.
Might not be related, but thought I might as well share it since there seems to be alot of religions involved in the video.

Le Pen, maybe?

Actually, take that Le Pen statement back. Shes clearly a Mexican, that skeleton resembles Day of the Dead type imagery. Maybe it means America is going to invade Mexico or get into some kind of conflict or another?

No, I think "the girl" is us. And when death taps her on the shoulder she sees the fireworks and she frowns, because she realizes it's too late.

Reminds me on how everyone was getting syria hoax trending and trying to break the narrative, when we realized the rockets were away and there was nothing we could do.

Df Miami, and the Pulse shooting

So he's a pinkpilled atheist.

You're looking a bit into it. Very much obvious is that the guy who made this believes that the church itself is due destruction at the hands of it's own failed prophecy. Basically, what's happening to it now. Because of the west's foundation upon it, society, and all around it collapse with the church.

Explain to me why is this on Holla Forums? This is some faggot video made by some idiotic beaner who thinks he knows what's going on in this world when newsflash, he doesn't.

Let me guess, all the beaners have flooded Holla Forums now right?

Day of the dead is a family based nationalistic holiday. The idea is that if you remember your family after their deaths, they will exist in a part of the afterlife full of your family, as they in turn remember their family that died before them. It unites the family with their ancestors.

The Girl and the skeleton (and her impending doom?) could be about how nationalism as a concept is under attack. From what I gather, nationalists seem to want to be left alone regarding other countries and the concept of unnecessary war, which could arguably be interpreted as wanting peace. Globalists will naturally muddy that up and start wars and conflicts that nationalists might find necessary to respond to.

Because you're clearly a newfag.

DONALD

At 1:45 Also it's not "psalm 20"

Eh, I meant it's Psalm 20, not 23.

Nope, I've been around here far longer than you spic.

All I see is the SAME exact posts I've seen years ago when I saw this faggot shit posted back on Holla Forums, it's stupid artsy fartsy 'we all da human race' cuck beaner garbage. None of you, and I mean none of you know what's going to happen next, and the fact you dumb niggers have the gall to think that an inferior shitskins apparently has the ability to know when God's going to let shit rip, you got another thing coming.

No man has the knowledge, date, time, or place when the end of time comes, the fact you idiotic shitskins believe a faggot commie art video is going to enlighten you is just pathetic. Then again, I don't really care, I'll just continue watching you faggot shitskins burn and crawl on your bellies like your kike masters do.

This video is 6 years old, it was made by a shady canadian and it has been discussed back when Holla Forums was first created on cuckchan. Everyone, who's been here longer that a year knows this. Now, please go back top reddit, newfag.

Stop?…

Again, you stupid beaner, I don't think you understand. I've seen this same garbage years ago, aka, it never amounted to ANYTHING. It's the same stupid beaner bullshit I saw years ago, with the same idiotic morons, same screencaps, everything.

Perhaps you're slow, illiterate, or just suffering from a low IQ to understand that this bullshit means NOTHING, more kikery at work. It's like you're not only underage, but too much of a fucking mouth breather to understand that if anyone, and I mean anyone uses fucking comic sans in their faggot esoteric shit, ontop of just slapping random shit together like some faggot commie kid would, you have no idea about this world or what's to come.

I feel sorry for you, especially you. Your not going to be around for much longer from what I can see, then again, good riddance, another dead shitskin.

You forgot to sage.

Eh, move along then. There is nothing better to discuss on this board anyway.

Those pins are the big events that happened. 9/11 New York, Hurricane in New Orleans, and the BP Oil Rig mess up in the gulf.

Good catch, I completely missed that one.

there was a jewish neutron bomb detonated in yemen in 2016

What? No. He's some kind of monist. Probably a Hindu/vedic leaning one.

So about the evolutionary timeline above the blackboard. Is that saying that weapons evolved from clubs, swords, guns to knowledge? Or is the space in between the man with the gun and the man with knowledge supposed to signify something?

It's just some 2deep4u short film made by a Canadian guy.

Wonder what is the meaning of the skeleton, he may be the symbol of the happenin celebration.

Also look at the dance of Siva. She is morphing as a pepe surfing on water - the unknown - then morphing as a bear that know survival and self defense and finally as a bird surpassing the known and the unknown and enter in a spiritual stage.

It really look likes the future of memes.

I think it means basically that workers are not able to handle their job as they are overwhelmed by a polluting, irrestistible and destructive force. There are no solid and croncrete fondation on which you can rely anymore, you have to swim or die.

Interesting note: there are two kind of characters in this video. The ones with a heart and the others.

its a fucking art project that some alex jones lunatic made.

who fucking cares, its a shitty animation that didn't even use a good rendering setup.

Alright, >>>/fringe/ here, let's talk symbols.

The owl is an esoteric symbol of "dark wisdom" because it can see at night. This is why it is frequently used by malefic groups. somebody else already got this one, but it bears repeating.

You're missing something with hangman. The hanged man is another esoteric symbol, for wisdom at great price. The man hanging there is almost dead, but the eraser marks indicate that hope remains for the evolution of man.

I think the opening is the author's signature. He's "the military dog straining at the leash". Basically, this is someone who's been on the other side trying to send out a warning. The goat is also symbolic of the scapegoat, or the animal that bears the sins of the community. Additionally, the goat, as Almalthea, protected the nascent (beatific/good head of the new order) Zeus from the zealous Titan Chronos (Saturn) when he was a child. It's not necessarily sinister or negative.

This is so obviously the monetarist/debt system it really doesn't need interpretation. In the child's eyes you can watch major market moves: DOW and NASDAQ plummet along with the dollar before war is declared.

Violence and debt/currency are the hands that control the world. Very straight forward.

Note the stag, hidden and then revealed. The stag has many symbolic connotations: including Lucifer or the bringer of light / knowledge. It can also represent the protector of the innocent.

The girl is called Lily. Lily is another name/reference for Sophia (listen to some Dylan, people). She is actually wearing two roses. One red for the left hand path and one white for the right. The white one is concealed behind her hair, because that path is hidden. She is inside the circle, that could be incarnation or some other solar reference.
They are watery. Sophia can also be interpreted as Tiamat, or the divided waters above and the waters below. By portraying the anonymous watchers as watery, the actual reference is stellar or star children. In Sumeria "star" was actually a phoneme with "fish", so fish can also be represented as stars (relevant to another scene). She holds a fruit, possibly the fruit or life or the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. The reunion of the divided apple leads to enlightenment. This is more complicated than it seems and I can't really get into it without spending a lot of time talking about the paths and what they really are.

Rabbits are guides to the under, or hidden, world. The presence of the rabbit may indicate hidden worlds being revealed.

Lightning refers to revelation. F=-F could refer to the squaring of the circle, or even as above so below (on earth as it is in heaven). I'm not a mathfag either. Dragons have many different esoteric meanings, from the stellar to wisdom, etc. There are issues with the evolution scene, firstly the frame itself interrupts the final procession and secondly the final stage is facing the viewer as opposed to the right.

You've got a lot right and a lot wrong. I suspect you're an evangelical Christian with some interest researching conspiracies, but you're also blown around on those winds. You bite into a lot of other people's assumptions. Also, you need to get Typhonianism and spiritual alchemy a bit to understand this. It's not all reptiles from outer space ala Icke.

The clock is not at noon, it's at midnight. The end and the beginning.

The white half circle and the black chevron represent the separate paths.

The twin towers falling are the first step of the two becoming one. The old dualism falls.

The dancing figure is the Blue Star Katchina of Hopi myths. He is tied to apocalypse, but also hope.

The eye on the Christ figure's head is also the Eye of RA, RA is the lord of the Green Sun (sometimes also referred to as the Black Sun).
It also appears under the pyramid, meaning enlightenment for the masses.

The skeleton character is death and how it can make important changes in the flow of time. The peaceful revolution in China is interrupted by surprising death (possibly a plague, maybe bird flu) that makes war irrelevant. The skeleton figure spinning the deceased child (from a nuke) in the outfit of esoteric Islam represents the dead child being used as an esoteric teacher to guide the masses to the next age (non-nuclear world government).

Any of you guys read the Julian Jaynes book on the bicameral mind?

True Christians will know he is the false proohet but many will still worship him. The kikes will believe he is the Messiah and push this message through the media converting many Christians.

Really interesting video. Check out the map on the left and notice the pins. I think these pins are pointing to different places where large explosions have occured. NYC is pinned because of 9/11. Oklahoma City is pinned because of the bombing there. The Gulf of Mexico has a pin in it maybe due to an oil rig blowing up.
The last pin is on New Orleans and I found some suprising stuff. There is a conspiracy that the levees were blown up during the 2005 hurricane.
nbcnews.com/id/10370145/ns/nbc_nightly_news_with_brian_williams-nbc_news_investigates/t/were-levees-bombed-new-orleans/

Isn't the Christ figure meant to represent the Anti-Christ? I mean look at all the flame imagery on his beard and eyes and the fact hat at the end his 'crown of thorns' disappears and Horus imagery shows up on full display with the third eye.

Yes and no, I suppose. I'm pretty sure the company that made I pet Goat 2, Heliophant, is as Luciferian as they get. For them the Christ figure is the true prophet, whereas for others he is the anti-Christ.

Yes, I have it and I've read it. Several years ago though.

I DID NOT MEAN TO ROLL MALKAVIAN FOR THIS PLAYTHROUGH

Honestly this is just a shitty pretentious animation made by some spics. You can see how they didn't even fucking tweat the mocap they did.
Plus it's very vague
"The elites are ruining our children"
"War is coming"
"A new era will begin"
FUCKING DOY

Faster than light travel is one of the keys to human enlightenment. We already know it's possible, as far as knowing goes

this was just a side project, his day job is working on films in Hollywood

He worked for Pixar as one of their animators if i remember.

Except that's bullshit, we don't.

Faster than light travel = time travel.

relativistic ftl travel with contracting and warping space, not real ftl.

who no link faggot

Still implies you could go back in time, even if you create a warped space tunnel.

We'll go back in time and spill every last drop of Semitic blood. In the name of Kek.

You Sith lord!

The scene ends with Christ sailing away from the Church, and the Church crumbles behind him.
Christ stands on the boat, facing towards the sun as it streaks fire across the sky.

The sun rune and sun symbols. I can't quite think where I've seen those before. Can't quite put my finger on it.

Praise Kek

When ever I try searching it on youtube, the search results would flip to this randomly and not to that spelling specifically. Is google changing the I to the end suggesting there's a 3rd?

And clicking the suggestions just takes you the the results for ii

Send down thirty feet of rope.

My Pet Goat is very well-produced art.
From an esoteric standpoint it's pleb tier garbage.

It has the quality of a film school student graduation project. Like when they get a class together to collectively work on a short to show their learned skill. Where was the exact origin of this? Show up on a website or just some rando youtube page?

The Anti-Christ is suppose to come FIRST and pose as the good guy.

The artist is probably a Bible reader and is simply using the symbolism of the Dragon.

The dragon is watching to see to it that the children have their brains split into halves. So they cannot function in a balance, and can be more easily controlled.

The language of flowers depicts a red rose as being a symbol of love that is in its deepest depths.

In Hawaii if you wear a flower on the left ear it means you're taken or married, and obviously it means the opposite for the right. Though I'm not sure that is the context with which that is trying to get us to understand.

A hare is a symbol of fertility and sensuality as well as a symbol of rebirth and resurrection. The majority (if not all of them) of pedophiles use this as a symbol very often.

Stags are often considered a messenger, an ancient symbol of power, the protector of the forest and its animals, and as well as a symbol of reign over spirituality/regeneration.

I can't figure out what that flower is, and I'm currently looking for it.

Look around her and see that the kids are wrapped in barbwire as well as have many strange marks upon them. I think it's easy to see that as child abuse, no? Perhaps there's a double-meaning here… My first guess is that this is an allusion to the facet that kids are being abused in the occult for obvious purposes (many of us should know if you've been in deep inside this hole for awhile now.) She's surrounded by what looks like a circle of piss. All this could be some ritual she's suppose to help perform in while the kids around her are suppose to suffer. She could be a sacrifice, and the kids around her are suffering to make her suffer in a different way. Maybe she won't even be touched aside from her participation in the ritual. Since she could be the daughter of someone being used for blackmail.

The other meaning is like you said with the Apple being the symbol of the event of Genesis.

no the bombers look like the freemason square and compas

Has anyone checked out the youtube page it's posted on? It's packed with tons and tons of CGI breakdown videos and Video game trailers/walk throughs. I first assumed it was games made by the Ringling College of Art & Design, but as I kept going it got more and more random with Nintendo and Minecraft PS3/4 trailers.

There has to be atleast hundreds of these all with about 10-20 views and all posted within days of each other. A lot of the "CGI…" Films seem like generic student films but I didn't look into them too much, and the all the walkthroughs I skimmed are just voiceless but I don't have the time nor the know how to see if theres a bigger connection in them all

Why does user think the guy in the screen looks like a reptilian? He literally looks like a knife-eared faggot… I would think of him as a Jinn before dinosaur people.

The way he's adorned reminds me of Egyptians and their pharaohs.

His skin doesn't even look like scales it looks like skin with goosebumps, which, is an indication of awareness in some sense.

theres no other video uploaded on the authors page
youtube.com/channel/UCaZMlgbSDMbhivhxcTv6w4g

you are reading too much into plagiarism

fuck

Hey, frosty.

lulz you're just here to derail – you gonna threaten all of us and say we'll be sorry we shitposted against you?

Wait, when I got to the website they have their video on Vimeo (((Staff Pick))) and it says they're in Cananda

vimeo.com/heliofant/about

Ooh what a filtered post you are!

They've only posted one video in 5 years and they're still throwing down for Vimeo Plus. You know kikes are involved when they're throwing money like that away

Are you saying kikes were involved in the production of this video?

most likely vimeo awarded them lifetime premium for making such a great video

i think the hangman is part of that game where you have to guess letters of the word but with every mistake you make the drawing of the hangmN gets more complete, and once it is completed you lose. the letters scribbled next to it either form the word revolution or evolution, and dubya seems to evolve into obama, perhaps to escape the rope?

Watching it freaks me the fuck out. I've never gone through it once even though I wish to.

If it's hangman they are playing that means it should have been evoL_T_ON

Also LUTION can be a hint to Elution or maybe this l ution.com/

She reminds me of the norse goddess Idun, and the apples of youth the gods depend on. She was basically youth beauty and fertility and divine feminine combined, all that modern women aren't. We are all faceless anons, imprisioned away from that in our lives behind the barest wisp of barbed wire, and it's an unattainable ideal, so we have our waifus to compensate.

C7 has to do with chess and checkmating the king, it's a masonic temple floor but also a chessboard
Chess.com/blog/SuperCourgette/tactics-that-damn-fork-on-c7

interesting

Those are us. The. message is that a great deception is coming, the anti Christ and he will kill almost all of us

AAAAH it's just a bible reference you nonces. The apple is a baby, A BABY.
And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars:
She gives birth to the freakin apple and Obama is afraid of it cos the apple is Baby Jeebus or something. She and the rabbit light up WHITE, the apple, the stag and the exit sign are RED.
And being with child, she cried travailing in birth, and was in pain to be delivered.

Ive seen a video that suggested that the winter in the video depicts a Nuclear Winter So maybe thats why HBO advertised the Winter is Coming for so fucking long.

From the start position in chess the only piece that can defend C7 is the queen. So if you move that out too early and the opponent moves their knight in that position you cannot take the knight. So you have to choose to move you king or rook, or honestly you just have to sacrifice your rook.

In this video, looks like the pedo investigation stuff is bearing fruit. The lotus is know for it's purity or more specifically purification from it growing out of murky Waters.(like a swamp) This is check for Obama. The purification is starting. Will he sacrifice himself or his rook (podesta? Rice?)

Maybe Trump is the lotus. Maybe he caught wind of the pedo stuff and decided he'd take care of it. And now Obama is so scared that he's gone into hiding after sacrificing his rook, Rice. (Maybe that's why the media has turned on her.)

I don't see how that disproves it. No other christ-like figure involved.

anyone notice how the egg kid looks like her?

The "F=-F" is meant to be Newton's Third Law, which is that each action has an equal opposite reaction. The thing above is most likely simply meant to be notate it as a vector. When people do calculations regarding technical mechanics you get all sorts of different variations of it: an arrow pointing to the right, a straight line, a curved line, an arrow pointing upwards.

Hey you fucking retards.

F = -F = As Above, So Below

l2symbolism

The reptilians are obviously JEWS from the federal banks controlling the president of the united states, I mean jews are obvious reptilians.

A damaged, occluded, or obstructed eye symbolizes the fractured identity/dissociative identity disorder of someone who has been subjected to severe stress and abuse, most effectively, from a very young age. Definitely occult, more popularly, associated with the Monarch meme.

If you dig, ancient Egyptian mythology, you'll know that the Sun God Horus is injured in the eye by Seth. This is Night, and ruled by Seth and his religions: Christianity and Judaism. So obviously they would paint Horus/Jesus as the Anti-Christ.

The video depicts the return of the Sun God. With his return, Seth/Typhonic religions like Christianity will die. The human slave mindset of working 40 hours a week will also alter. What's not depicted is the end of key Pirate/Seth civilizations like the United States and U.K

Right, C.I.A?

in5d.com/pentagon-secret-the-anunnaki-are-returning/

The video ends with the Christ figure being swept out of the cave. He passes an ornate Church, seen in the background, which begins to crumble and fall apart behind him. He is moving away from the crumbling Church, and instead turns to face the sun as it shoots flames across the sky.

What does this mean ?

I thought I remembered reading that the creator just made the video to throw in a bunch of occult and political stuff to see what crazy theories people would come up with. That could just be an easy cover story though. I also have shit memory.