SEATTLE YES!!!!!!1

Seattle mayor accused of repeatedly raping crack-addicted teenage boys and paying them $10 a time

https:// twitter.com/DailyMail/status/850544163108122624

How progressive

From what I know of Seattle this sounds about right.

Innocent until proven guilty and all that but it seems pretty damn unlikely he didn’t do the raping.

This

he dindu nuffin tho, he wuz a good boy

The raping happened in the 80s when min wage was $2 an hour. He was progressive even then, shitlord.

what movie?

Wherever there's lefties and progressives, there's rape and degeneracy. Not surprising at all.

The New World. It's just 3 hours of Terrence Malick establishing shots, so brace yourself if you decide to watch it

So girls in Seattle are $7 a throw?

They were nigger crackheads, you can't really blame him for being a cheapskate.

There was a thread about this yesterday and it got slid to the abyss. There's almost too many happenings to count right now, but we need to keep this in the spotlight. The gay rights movement in the US has been a thinly veiled pedophile ring since its inception, yet every time one of the lead activists like Harry Hay or Terry Bean is busted for kid-diddling, it gets memory-holed faster than you can blink.

Who says Goons never make anything of themselves?

That's right. And the crack dealers are so progressive they charge the girls $7, and native american girls get crack for two bits

How about some missiles, Ivanka?

Calling it now… If Murray goes down, Seattle elects a muslim.

I heard that Barry wants to be a mayor.

His twitter stopped posting the day before this came out.

Hahahahahah

Gay men have no place near children, or god

what a creepy face

Pretty likely. At the very least a woman.

a faggot pedophile? surely you jest

faggot/pedo (same thing) mayor in Seattle raping little boys like some third world semite.

Seattle pushing the consumption of parasite infested insects like some nigger from the third world.
I hate modern "society"

they're probably trying to attract their somali population with that third-world delight, and the locals will love sucking down insects in solidarity with the diarrheaskins because the entire city runs on virtue signaling.

ROFL

That city has fallen to the yids

Although to be fair that bowl of filthy insects looks about on-par with any baseball park good I've ever had.

I can only imagine its a big joke to (((them))), it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they're hoping to see us eating fucking insects to survive just before we go extinct.

GIVE HIM THE GAS!

You'd surprised at how good those are.

t. third-worlder

absolutely underrated post