WHITE MUSLIM KILLING HOMOS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376900/Chechen-police-round-100-gay-men-killing-three.html

Is a white Muslim the savior of the white race?

Inb4 slavic, white, pick one

How "Muslim" are Chechens? Also, how "White" are Chechens?

There's so much bait in one post i can't possibly tell how retarded you are.

Then you must be retarded.

It’s the only good thing Chechens have ever done.

Kadyrov is a dog with rabies, I'm amaze that Putin has been able to control him for so long.

About as Muslim as any other Muslim region, although I know that there were some pagan remnants into the 1800's.
They're pretty mongralised (pic related) and behave like other Arab mongrels. Although there are some that are still white.

how "White" are Chechens?

eh, they're a kind of arab-russian-tartar-georgian hybrid. they're fucking smart though, which is why their name is feared in relation to attacks.

Chechens are ethnic Caucasian people (like Georgians or Circassians). Half of the Caucasus Mountains is Christian, while the other is Muslim.

Georgians, Circassians and Abkhaztian people are Christians, while Chechens and Avars are Muslim, yet they are all ethnically related.

I say we let the good man finish his work before we nail him to the cross.

Oh boy, if only they stayed all in their own countries and not pouring into central russia in masses. I would give close to zero fucks. Their religion is barbaric, but the immigration tendencies are worse.

They aren't that smart, but they have huge balls.
Chechens will actually hunt you down and kill you if they feel you insulted their honor. That's how the Russian liberal kike died, the one who's death was paraded around the MSM last year, he was shitposting on twitter and wrote something along the lines of "Chechens are cowards"

Also they have a culture the whites have long lost. They train their children to fight and to kill from early age and they have a clan system with a council of elders in charge.

Basically Chechens are what would happen if you mixed Spartans with Vikings, made them Muslim and a little fucked in the head. They'd be perfect whites if it wasn't for Islam.

Sauce please.

Google "Boris Nemtsov". Was shot directly near Kremlin, the kikes tried blaming it on Putin. Turned out 2 chechens lured him to the spot using some young slut and killed him. For shitposting on twitter.

That is fucking hardcore.

Even if he is saving white race (in what way exactly? Chechnya is a small fraction of Russia) he is oppressing own population at the same time and doing nothing to improve economics - he wasted a huge sum on a skyscrapper while Chechnya was and remains the most subsidised region.

He is mini-Putin.

better than christcucks.

It is classical liberalism in Russia, fucktard. A man was killed near Kremlin because Kadyrov is not held responsible for anything.

Interesting grave marker.

I was going to post this. Well said user. kek

No. The kike was funded by Soros groups. Got what he deserved.

Could you provide some sources to substantiate your point? If Nemtsov was ever funded by Soros this would be spreaded on federal TV like GRIDS and I have never heard anything about it and cannot find anything ATM.

Better than Nazicucks who hate 99% of Whites.

Why is Soros still breathing?

Of course he was funded by the NGOs. Look at the Khodorkovsky kike, who was openly in cahoots with Jacob Rothschild, Soros and Kissinger, yet he's being paraded as a great freedom fighter against evil Putin and Russia's savior.

Bye reddit

What has reddit have to do with anything. Retards with your endless meaningless one liners.

Lay off the glue sniffing yid boy.

You seriously should fuck off, Shlomo.

Reported.

Stupid fucker. I am inside Russia and you are outside, how can you have knew that important thing about opposition which I could not? Not even the most stupid federal channel said anything about Soros and Nemtsov.
What else would you imagine to justify killing somebody in the heart of Russia? Let me guess, and Putin is a saviour too and he cannot be blamed for any problem in Russia which he did not solve in 16 years?
Goal shifting. Prove your point about Nemtsov or shut up until you find confirmation of that. Khodorkovskiy is a thief who got jailed by other thieves.

Nazicucks do not even know that Hitler himself was Christian.

Cowardly Jew reporting anyone that does not like their propaganda against Whites or in this case Christians.

Славланд анон here:
They are Arab+Mongol+Slav+ethnic native mountain tribes mixture. Essentially Brazil of Eurasia and Middle East.

I dont wanna get banned for d&c but these people are insanely disgusting and I do not consider them white. Their religion, customs, beheadings, culture, it is all extremely primitive and disgusting. And when you are a western kekold and a half drunk on homemade booze bearded Slav in a tracksuit calls something disgusting, you should sit down and listen.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

Doesn't look like he was a jew. Unless you meant he had a Jewish mentality.

Hiss father was crypto-kike and his mother an open kike. He's 100% kosher.

Fooled by the Jews again. Damn it.

AHHH no. No they are not.

They mixed with Arabs and Turks long ago.

They are not caucasians

I knew Nemtsov was a Jew before he was killed. (((Anthony Bourdain))) spoke with him on his stupid show a while back and I looked him up. He just didn't look like a typical Russian Slav to me and had a feeling he wasn't and I was right.

I heard somewhere that during Soviet times, the Jew masters made it legal to basically pick up any Russian women they wanted and fucked them. That's why some Russians (even ones who get Christian funerals) have Jewish DNA.

Also, Ukraine was basically a Jew prison for a long time. The Russians sent them there so some of them must also be mixed with Jews and not even know it.

Same goes for Poland but to a lesser extent. Poland was 10% Jewish at one time but the Jews and Poles didn't mix as much as the Russians and Ukrainians did. Communism must have made it easier in that case. Poles never accepted it as much as they did and there were far more anti-Jew actions from Poles than even Germans pre-1933. Too bad Piłsudski died and Poland and Germany were never united as they should have been. But Poland can thank Germany today for having barely any Jews left (not gassed but relocated) today.

The liberal American left are always giving Russians shit for being anti-fag and for abusing Chechen Muslims. Now Chechen Muslims are abusing fags too?

This is hilarious. Spread this story far and wide. It will cause massive cognitive dissonance among Anti-Russian liberals.

Extremely. They are absolutely savage people.

They're much smarter than other forms of Muslims. Their terror attacks are always better planned than any other sort of Muslim. Remember that theater hostage situation the Russians ended up gassing? Read up on that situation. The Russians didn't gas it because they felt like overkill that day, because of how the Chechens planned it, gassing the entire theater was the only realistic option.

Furthermore Chechens are well known for training other Muslims around the world. They're the ones who train sandniggers to be halfway competent.

Chechens are BAD NEWS.

Thread theme?

And this is why even sowing wild oats outside your race is a bad idea.

RELIGION OF PEACE

Exactly. Never give the enemy your superior white genetics. It's just makes them more dangerous.

The chechens are originally white. And according to Hitler's anthropologists, the birthplace of the white man would be around Chechnya. They got mixed with the arabs, but the more respected clans are still pure.

Kek btw.

An oxymoron.

Found the white jew.

Bases Chechans

Obviously you've never heard of Chechens. Islam is an ideology created by sandnigger Arabs, but adhering to it won't change the genetic reality of your ethnic makeup. A nigger who becomes a Muslim is still a nigger. A Persian who becomes a Muslim is still a Persian. A white person who becomes a Muslim is still a white person.

Common sense, no?

The one on the right side resembles Sam Hyde lmao

Does not matter that they are producing huge loss for Russia at all.