China agrees on 'action' on North Korea as navy strike group sails

Other urls found in this thread:

theguar
syria.liveuamap.com/
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850825660604002305/video/1
ne
strawpoll.me/12716886
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-10/stocks-slide-below-airstrikes-support-amid-russia-china-chatter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So nigger-spic JewSA moves to align with China and positions itself for the slaughter of the White race in Russia and at home. It's Trumpstein's Nixon moment.

Anyone still saying the empty airfield strike wasn't some masterful real politik is fucking retarded. We struck Syria, but the real target was N.K. Chink president folded like a little bitch.

theguar dian.com/world/2017/apr/09/us-navy-strike-group-north-korea-peninsula-syria-missile-strike

Tldr; US sending warships to best Korea with blessings from the Chinese after Trump's meeting with Xi.

Yet shills will only be able to keep whining about shit that's already been debunked.

Now thats some nostalgic smug and some great digits user.

You can't be dumb enough to think a few cruise missiles had any impact on this whatsoever. Say goodbye to that 35% tariff and say hello to your new Chinese boss and landlords who are "investing" in Trumpstein's USA.

great fucking movie too.

You truly are a dumb nigger. Majority of the cruise missiles were shot down by several Syrian and 1 Russian AA device. Only 2 hardened airfield bunkers were directly hit and 1 was empty and most of the planes on the runway were barely damaged, damage meant parts had to be replaced. Air operations were able to continue within less then a day. It's obvious trump did it for his little shit-in-law kushner who's a Soros backed globalist. There's a reason why Bannon got kicked out of the NSC.

Trump went directly against what he had been saying since 2013 that the US has no business in Syria.

Israel first in foreign policy as usual.

Say hello to Zimbabwe economics, meanwhile the BRIC nations are building a gold backed currency.

Goodbye petro-dollar.

Real quality stuff. Aren't they doing a remake soon?

Goddamn I hope not.

China doesn't want a war. It's bad for business. Their little pet Kim is disposable.

I'm game.

Reported.

So is the airfield decimated or was it barely struck? What's the narrative we're going with here? Can we pick one and stick with it?

China knows what Tomahawk missiles are and what they do. They are a nation equipped with nuclear ICBMs and nuclear subs. In a real war scenario they have the capability to sink most, if not all of the US's major naval assets like most of the other nuclear powers. A cruise missile barrage most certainly didn't sway anyone's thinking. You're filtered anyway.

Trust in kek and the chaos that follows.

Order out of chaos.

Why even occupy it? Hell if we just give it over to worst Korea and maybe some of the far northern part to the chinks, problem's solved. Plus we get that kid they stole back.

Why the fuck not? Some of their land is actually quite pretty.

You don't understand you're being shilled? Go look at syria.liveuamap.com/

twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850825660604002305/video/1

Hell I mean we basically already occupy s. Korea

Too easy. I thought trump waa doing israels bidding by deposing assad and deatroying his military capacity? Thanks for admitting trump didnt even damage the airstrip you gullible retards. Filtered.

Excuse me, this is what I get for posting drunk. I meant annex, not occupy.

You understand sovereignty right? You understand attacking military right?

2 died and 18 or so were injured
10 planes were destroyed.
massive amount of military ammo was destroyed.

Holy shit this place is filled with shills.

Oof, you tried at least.

That's some real ____ chess right there.

North Korea is irrelevant. No one with any military capability gives a fuck about them besides China, and I guarantee you there is not a single country that would intervene if they decided to invade the norks today

Yeah, it's just a central bank. Rumors of it destroying European civilization are completely false. You'll only have to take in a few rapefugees. They're good for the economy. The pollution the corporations will bring are completely tolerable according to recent studies. Trust us.

It's what I'd do honestly.

Where's the proof nigger, i'd like to see it.

Based Kim must prevail.
pic semi related

If China actually wanted to do anything about NK, they'd just cut off their energy. They supply 100% of it.

Ur the shill, shill.
Stop being hysteric.

I hope so. Also if we can take that land and reach an amicable situation with the chinks we won't need to have a gorillion troops stationed in korea. Win win.

Having traveled that area many times, it'd be a relief for 90% of the slants and the other 10% wouldn't give a shit if north korea dissapeared tomorrow.

They never do send their best do they?

Post prison interview. Traficant is a mafia crook and a Democrat.

They really don't.

>b-b-but you're the shill here >.

This is better. Full statement.

Could this be an answer to their feminist coup?

The most lethal nuke would be to detonate it in the stratosphere and set half the planet back to the stone age by the subsequent EMP. 90% of the humans on our continent would die within less then a year. That statement is written with discontent and absolute anger, i could actually see this madmen doing it.

Iraq, Afghanistan, Libia, Bosnia, they were all lies for the deep state. This Chinese pawn is what should worry the world.

Anyone who still believes the slant eyes are smarter than whites is absolutely retarded.

Wrong Korea.

?

PLEASE EMP US NORKS

THE CIVIL WAR WILL START ASAP IF YOU EMP US DO IT

You notice how they reach right for "Democrat" when trying to slander a noble man who named the jew?

A solar flare can also fuck us. So many people are dependent on electricity to live. If the grid goes down that means no resources for 99% of people in the first world. I've been a neet on neetbux and have been spending my extra money on buying guns, ammo, storable food and water, etc. Also have generators but they'll most likely be fried. And in my free time I've learned survival skills. Being a NEET has paid off and once the grid collapses, I'll find a qt and finally lose my virginity and have kids!

Hey I'm a newfag who is trying to get it. I get he named the jew, but being a former resident of that part of Ohio, his congressional district sure went to shit. I'll never go back. Absolute cesspool that area has become.

I pray to Kek every morning that a big fucker solar F fucks us

Warn North Korea about what? This is fucking insane. I don't give a shit what North Koreans are doing. Trump is starting to seem like a complete retard. Thank God I never shilled for him and only convinced one person in my state to vote for Trump and my state voted Clinton anyways. Sorry guys I'm with her. This Trump stuff is fucking scary. Fuck Trump. Fuck Ivanka.

They have a higher average, whites always had higher peaks - more geniuses/above 135/140/145 etc, more failures. If we had eugenics, and a system that didnt hurt whites, that would probably change too.
Also, North Korea is a shithole. Its no surprise the only thing they learned about was communist rhetoric, and how to threaten people in order to maintain control. That message was extremely daft, it might as well have been written by someone in the Trump administration, with the goal of rallying the American public into supporting a war against them.

You keep your generator covered with lead lined sheets and pray for the best user.

I mean Norks obviously attempted a coup in Worst Korea and start war in 2017. And then unite.
That kind of shit should have retaliation.

I wholeheartedly agree

Sarcasm I hope user? I've been to chinkland, they're basically ant people with low test issues.

We will strive to reduce morbidly obese fat ferret Trump and Washington to ashes.

I'm guessing China is planning to go in for the kill after NK weakens the U.S.

l2read bud, thats not what I said at all, and chinks arent shitskins, they are chinks. Did you take a wrong turn? this isnt cuckchan.

So it's off to go put a rothschild bank in NK?

I WAS RIGHT! The strike was a weapons test/message to North Korea! It reads "We have no trouble bypassing your soviet air defenses." PRAISE KEK!

Did it go to shit before or after they decided to destroy his district in response to him going nuclear on AIPAC and trying to get an American freed from prison because Jews believed that man was a Nazi with no evidence. The man was proven not to be the man AIPAC accused him of being by the Israeli courts, but then they pushed a trial anyway in another country and that man later died in prison. Jews want their goyim blood, and Traficant got in the way of it. He also went after the IRS and the unconstitutional income tax.

That's kind of what they do to districts that rogue America First politicians happen to prop up in.

He also died to a tractor in a possible tractor assassination. He died a hero. Fuck you.

sorry too many goddamn shills lately I hate the yellow Jew, it just tickled my autism a little bit.

What I said was "it may as well have" which if youre struggling with the English, means that it actually hurts North Korea because it will just make any American who reads it angry, and more likely to support a war against them. It "may as well have" been written by Trump's staff, because it helps Trump, even if NK actually wrote it.

at the very least a subsidiary of the PBC, which is kaifeng'd out the ass

A single missile to Pyongyang is enough to cripple them.
Lrn2military weapons shlomo

Thanks for the explanation, they really are shit at PR. I also strongly believe a balance of testosterone and intelligence creates the superiority in whites. Too much t and not enough int and you're a nigger. The opposite and youre a chink.

Losing technology, and more importantly all communication and ability to use nukes would be the best thing that could happen to this world.

Races are different in a lot of different ways than just intellectual potential.

Oh man you sure proved how wrong my argument is.

Well of course, but we're already way offtopic and I'm phone posting at work.

They should really go the dead babies route. NK just wants to save us from terrorists, drug dealers, and pedo jews.

what was your argument again?

wow shills sure are trying hard now

Sounds good

What if the artillery commanders have some kind of dead-hands standing order to shell Seol if Pyonyang gets hit?

Also top tier video user, shills should watch that and feel sad that they're soccer niggers

Looks like chink wants to steal those precious minerals with his new neocohen buddy.

What a tragedy tbh.

Well you should definitely listen to that broadcast by WLP called "Shocking Differences" because its pretty much his argument summarizing how first Chinese people are different from our culture using the examples such as how they eat babies, and consider it healthy, and an acceptable practice etc.. along with how they treat animals like dogs and cats.. and then goes into the differences between Jews and whites, and how they too are incompatible with our culture. All around a very potent and top quality broadcast by Pierce, worth adding to the list of normal ones people spread around. He has hundreds of them, most people havent heard more than a few, if that. Some just put it on in the background on repeat, while just doing anything.

do you realize that fatty and his father and his fathers father deployed gorillion on mines not only on dmz but on entire nk. i bet they have bunkers near earth core.

Still, worst korea is an american ally and would have to respond.

Are norks even technologically capable enough to EMP us?

I'd cheer for that; two birds one stone and all that.
SK manga is ugly weirdly drawn politically correct garbage and their literature is self incert whiteknight trash, their electronics and products are second to worst if you count china. SK produces nothing a third world nigger infested city can't produce.

the only reason he didn't like jews was because he was mafia himself.
ne wrepublic.com/article/68973/crimetown-usa

They already have a couple of satellites in orbit, but it's not entirely clear how far along they are on their warhead miniaturization efforts.

Freezing is good, but I think it's published in Japan.

Will watch user, thank you.

Certainly, but who cares if they zerg rush each other?

The US would get dragged in to fight alongside it's ally.
We'd win of course, but it could become very costly in lives and dollarydoos.

UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU!

Don't you want to visit strange lands, murder the native people, and help to install Rothschild banks and Israeli expansion?
OF COURSE YOU DO! JUST LIKE YOUR FATHERS AND GRANDFATHERS BEFORE YOU!

G_D BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF ISRAEL

Self incert guuuurrrrllll power garbage.
Sassuga worst korea!

Nice derail attempt kikesteinberg

GO AMERIFATS!

Derail from what Schlomo? This thread is garbage, full of weebs redditor niggers in Trump hats circle-jerking in an attempt to cure their cognitive dissonance by pretending Trump's actions this week haven't been as shit as this thread.

Now go back to crying about SK animu.

Ignorance is a bliss, innit shillstein?

Tell me more about how dislike South Korean cartoons user.

How to Make C4 with RDX

Unlike other high explosives you can make RDX with this simple method, with the exception of the ammonium nitrate. All necessary precautions should be taken to prevent injury or death. Below I’ll list the equipment and materials you’ll need to make RDX.
Equipment needed to Make RDX

500 ml beaker
Glass stirring rod
Funnel and filter paper
Ice bath container
Thermometer
Blue litmus paper
Protective Eyewear (DeWalt)
Protective Suit
Face Mask
Materials need to make RDX

Hexamine (can substitute with Methenamine)
Concentrated Nitric Acid
Distilled Water
Table Salt
Ice
Ammonium Nitrate

How to make RDX

Place beaker in ice bath and carefully pour 550 ml of concentrated nitric acid into beaker.
When acid cools to 20 degrees below centigrade, add small (pea sized)amounts of crushed hexamine tablets into the beaker.
The temperature will rise after adding the hexamine; continue to slowly stir the mixture with your glass stirring rod.
Do not let the mixture go above 30 degree centigrade or you’re fucked. Add ammonium nitrate to the liquid bath to cool it down faster.
Add more ice and salt into the ice bath to bring the temperature of the mixture to below 0 degrees centigrade. Maintain the temperature for twenty minutes (set timer)
Pour mixture into a liter of crushed ice, shake and stir mixture like a martini.
Allow the mixture to melt, once melted use your funnel and filter paper to extract the crystals while disposing of the corrosive liquid left over.
Bring a half liter of distilled water to a steady boil and add the crystals.
Immediately filter the crystals out again and test with blue litmus paper (you want it to stay blue), repeat steps 8 & 9 and the blue litmus paper stays blue.
Allow RDX crystals to be thoroughly dried before storage.

How to make C1 and C4

You may opt to make C-1 which is a bit easier to make than C-4. C-1 is made by using 88.3% RDX, 11.1% mineral oil, and 0.6% lecithin by weight. Kneed these materials together in a plastic bag to desensitize the explosive

C4 can be made with the same technique while substituting materials such as; 91% RDX, 5.3 dioctyl sebacate as the plasticizer, 2.1% polyisobutylene (or synthetic rubber) as the binding agent, and 1/6% mineral oil.

If you don't like violent action ecchi with hot female leads, yeah you're gay pal. Go watch your yaoi I guess.

Good, norks should get some (((freedom)))

Tell me more about how slav AAA can't bring down multiple targets flying above it, oh wait you're sidestepping that issue…

I just looked up the game on kikepedia and this game up:
> In 1992 Crawford gave the "Dragon Speech" where he explained that he was going to leave the game industry to make something more interactive and artistic. After many false starts, this emerged initially as The Erasmatron, and later re-released under the name Storytron. Both systems were used to make highly complex interactive storylines, and as a demo, Crawford used Storytron to build a new game, Balance of Power: 21st Century. This version begins on 12 September 2001 and mostly involves the US's interactions with Asia and other emerging powers. It was not a success; Crawford himself describes it as "crap"

Wew lad.
So, where you from?

Just filter him ffs user, this is the first halfway decent thread in days.

You mean self incert ecchi action manga? Nips already do tons of those and with good art to boot.

Nothing about this thread is good, and no matter how many times you say 'filter', most will not bother, making you look like those fags on twitter who instaban, and who are routinely mocked on Holla Forums.

nice argument

Your nose is showing

Fuck off satan.

Back at ya kiddo.

The Founders were fucking idiots.

Filtered, nice try.

I've seen no destroyed plane in any footage.

Watch that number inflate to 10 million in a few days.

Jesus Christ, Schlomo…

Double dubs confirm.

you shills must be getting tired. It's been a busy weekend.

I wonder if the Shiils have been taking a peek at the some old chemistry text books.

The defenses at the air base were superior upgraded models of the dated soviet tech used by NK. If you want to test against the enemy, test against better than what they have. Over 50% penetration on a single target THAT WAS WARNED AHEAD OF TIME is an incredible win. Pyongyang is toast.

Source? The language looks modern english.

That was actually admitted by that assailants themselves.

Can you goons at least try to not make yourself so obvious by always sperging out about your hate of chinese cartoons?

But… but user! They need a safe space away from triggering korean kartoons like the super racist one on the bottom right of the board!

Do not correct your enemies when they're making a mistake. Instead, take advantage of the situation, and pee in their eyesockets.

If China supports an intervention in North Korea, Shanghai and/or Beijing will be targeted by Kim's bombs. It will be literally the "Samson Option" of Best Korea.

So what's your favorite anime?

So south korea is actually going to get nukes launched at it. I cant wait for the biggest happening of my life.

I wish a nigga would.

I heard that North Korean citizens are getting access to a more free internet so they're getting tired of his regime as well. If that's the case this is looking like an easier hold.

That's my fear here.

Hey Chyna Ching Chong, welcome to Mar a Lago, I bought it for 10 cents on the dollar. Many such cases. Anyways, while you're here I've just decided to torch an airbase in Syria cause, fuck it. Try to ignore that while we talk about Best Korea. I'm sure you agree to not criticize the bombing, or anything else for that matter. The 50% tarriff we can talk about later, after I get a damage report from Putin. You OK Ching Ching? Here have another glass of Globalist tears. Oh ya, and about Korea, stand back and protect your eyes. Your wife sure looks hot. Great job Ching. Remember when Chyna was an agrarian society? How long ago was that? I heard Chyna imports a HHHUuuuuge percentage of its food from the U.S. now or you would starve. You look ill Ping Pong, maybe your speech at Devos is on your mind. Don't worry about it. Relax. I got this. All of this.

Top kek, I'd cap it if I could.

Don't use your phone for 8ch.

From fact checking site:

(((tribe of currency speculators)))

Get out Kim

you get a gold star

also, at least to my knowledge, the best korea is a meme, nobody on Holla Forums unironically thinks NK is good or actually cares if Kim chin chong gets a hyperspeed missile rammed up his ass right?

Remember when the Chinese refused to give AFO stairs at their airport?

It's a 2 part thing

1. Obama was a fucking cowardly neocon who only bomb countries that couldn't fight back. Not a respectable man

2. The Chinese dont like nigger

nobody likes niggers user, not even niggers like niggers

Turns out the Steve Pieczenik was right! This was not about Syria at all. Trump was just swinging his dick in the chinks' faces.

FORGIVE ME FOR DOUBTING YOU, EMPEROR

It is more that South Korea is so bad that North Korea is automatically the best Korea. The Talmud is the best selling book in worst Korea

Pieczenik is a jewish conman.

holy shit, then blow them both up.

The juden were a part of the SK nationbuilding, right?

He literally called it. Go listen to his Alex Jones interview. I don't care if he's a kike for this purpose, his analysis was better than most everybody's on this white nationalist board.

Am i the only one who wants to see the norks fire one off at Washington then get reduced to a smoking hole filled with radioactive slag almost instantaneously in retaliation

It really is his granddaughter, lmao

So Best Korea's lost it's support of China which was the only thing keeping it alive for 70 years. Interesting.

What? Even Jonestein admits he's a fraud.

This. I've been 'prepping' for years, but not hoarding goods, thats just stockpiling for the biggest dick in the area to come and take, I've been hoarding skills, I fish, hunt, am a carpenter, getting my engineering degree and I do two weeks a year in a random country with only what'll fit in my pack, no money allowed. You can own all the guns and beans you want, but if you don't have skills you're fucked.

Alex was wrong, Steve was right. Period.

So Washington thought of the kikes even less than what the quote was stating. He considered them niggers who did banking. Banking niggers.

Well. Playboy is not a significant difference.

China may very well intervene. The last thing they want is US troops on their border.

I'd say 10% destroyed qualifies as "barely struck". So it was decimated aka barely struck.

No, user, it's gonna be Korean War 2.0. China will just zergrush. It won't matter if it's soviet style "meet you in the middle", or they change their mind on US attacking. The end result will be the same. North Korea will continue to be a buffer, with or without the current Glorious Leader.

No
Tomahaws are just shitty by themselves, they didnt expect more than 40% hits when they launched em, thats why they used so many.

strawpoll.me/12716886

Tel Aviv must be low on manpower if this is what they're now resorting to

Just read that China is deploying 150,000 troops on the NK border. Happening.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-10/stocks-slide-below-airstrikes-support-amid-russia-china-chatter

Can I have a TLDR

After meeting with Trump, the Chinese have the go ahead for the US to take action on North Korea. They were North Korea's only military Ally left so it's likely NK will soon be BTFO. At the moment, US positioning more units in region. Russia also recently imposed more sanctions on NK.

*The Chinese GAVE the go ahead to Trump to take action.

What the fuck is going on? Did Trump tell China they could take NK if they sucked our economic cock or something because there's no way we'd go to war with NK and get anything out of it except a giant refugee crisis and the probable collapse of worst Korea.

Another central bank will be born to rape the land and enslave its people. That's the goal. Americans get the pleasure of thinking they stopped a madman.

Stay mad gook, Trump is going to slap his big dick all over your peninsula.

Take a knee or die economics.

I'm ashamed, user.

Anyone shilling for Norks is fucking retarded. Norks are subhuman trash.

I like how the shills keep crying about a refugee crisis or a strike on seoul. That would be fucking fantastic if it happened, the happening threads alone would be more than worth it.

Therefore Trump is playing 6 millionth dimension underwater backgammon
How is that better than him being a kike puppet?

Thank you

What bothers me is that all these countries we are currently destabilizing are the only remaining countries without a Rothschild central bank.

Those communist subhumans in North Korea need to be purged, but then what will happen once Korea is one nation again? South Korea was/is still controlled by those 8 Goddesses secret society that Gook-user reported on very well, as if that is any better. I don't think South-Korea is going to completely purge those secret societies either.

Then you still have all those other BRICS[1] countries too, that are obviously a threat to the petro-dollar.

Unless we purge all secret societies and globalists/NWO shills we will keep on losing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS

Your kvetching makes the place smell like gefilte.