KIKES AND MUDSLIMES UNITE AGAINST WHITES

Europe’s top rabbi calls for solidarity with Muslims

Jews and Muslims in Europe have a common cause in resisting attacks on minority religions and defending religious freedom, Europe’s top rabbi has said. Speaking on the eve of Passover, which begins on Monday, chief rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt warned that the rise of ultra-nationalist parties and damage to the European Union caused by Brexit threatened the security of Jewish and Muslim minorities.

archive.fo/xgBYW

Same kike.

No comment section. If there were, Europeans would drop some red pills.

Looks like the Jesuit plot has come to fruition

typical tricks schlomo

Europe’s top rabbi calls for solidarity with Muslims

The Jew wants a Truck for joy ridding

Nice clickbait title, faggot. If anything, it just seems like he's trying to change hosts, which almost never goes well.

Bump

But post the real link OP. That archive is blocking IPs

its like the veil is finally being removed
except this is only going to end bad for them

CHALLAH ACKBAR!!!

There you have it more evidence that jews & musilms work together to destroy white societies.
I don't believe they were ever really enemies like they pretend or the jew would not exist today.

Israel is your greatest ally, Mehmet.

Is it possible to create infighting between Zionist Israeli Jews, and this kike?

Tragic comedy.

kek nice work

Now watch as the pope jumps on board and says >"agzebd diz u guize we're all abrahamists welcom ur neighboors ==DD FUG XXXDDD"

fight nationalism instead goyim!
BURN

Mudslimes are just another golem for the kikes

hmm

Thus is Jewry.

Its amazing that people still buy that nationalism is some how bad while being openly invaded and while the invaders admit they are invading and trying to end Europeans/white people.

I believe they consider them lesser blood kin… son of Abraham via a servant rather than with his wife…..That's in the Bible ( probably in the jew/muslim animal hide) somewhere before Abraham tries to sacrifice his actual son.

Legitimate

Maybe they don't have a problem with 'legitimate' nationalism, but they just can't jive with that
ULTRA NATIONALISM

So I guess the plan was to unite with muslims against whites all along, instead of tricking whites into uniting with Jews against muslims.

Genuinely surprised, I guess theres been a lot of almond activating in the last few days.

They're engaged in a spiral of tolerance which has to be ==absolute== - it can't be selective or else the narrative crumbles and their schemes are revealed for what they are: anti-white. Being forced to defend the rights of a mortal enemy comes at a price, what will they do when anti-semitic attacks come from muzzies and not the evil ultra-nationalists?

Silly user - that's the plan!

> come help us fight them in sandland so we can have greater isra- i mean so we can have peaceful democracy in the middle east without dictators don't look at the saudis plz, but if you do you're an anti-semite via islamophobia

The muzzies are a golem, but their purpose is not merely to kill the West - they are the insecticide-coated stick the Jews are using to poke the hornets nest, the intent being to throw down the stick, claim it bit the jew, so (hopefully) the (progressively weakening) hornets attack the muzzie-stick and the jew can clean up the mess. The ol' kosher sandwich, aka playing both sides of the table.
I know that metaphor was tortured, but so is our existence.

The jew is using the muslim to annoy and damage the snow-goyim so that eventually the snow-goyim will want to attack the muslim and the jew can conveniently shift from being in solidarity with the muslim to being in solidarity with the snow-goyim that the muslim must die (and the jew must get his land for democracy), and then the jew will turn the subjugated remnants of the muzzies under their control back against the even-more-damaged snow-goyim in hopes of finally wiping them out by telling the muzzies it was all the snow-goyim's fault they were defeated and subjugated.
This is exactly what they did with the nazis in ww2 - much of the Western media was pro-nazi until a certain point and them immediately shifted toward hostility to generate willingness to enter the war, while the administration they were colluding with was holding Japan hostage to force them to make the first move and give the us justification for entering the fray against the Axis.

Liberals crossed the rubicon a long time ago, apparently slow death is still better than raycism atm

Who wouldn't want to be an ultra nationalist? They're making it sound like a gentile superhero

Analogy Overload
Yeah you pretty much nailed it. Once the mere mention of nationalism sends the lemmings into a frenzy of denunciation and virtue-signaling, then there will be no "goyim" to conquer. They're already well under way to turning us all into Palestine - surrounded by pockets of non-white settlements and thus incapable of true political unity, with each of the non-white interest groups screaming over each other for our zog-controlled government's attention.. Cheerful stuff!

Well, this was one of the signs we were waiting for. The DOTR is nearer than I had suspected. Praise Kek, the Kalki comes!

Jews and Muslims, despite officially hating each other, have been allies against whites/Christians from day one.

Notice the sheer number of Jewish collaborators and traitors who betrayed the Byzantines to the invading Ottoman Turks. Just coincidentally, the invading Turks found one Constantinople's gates open… in the Jewish quarter. And spared the Jews in the city from being killed or enslaved. (((Coincidence)))?

Probably not, given how the Jews also opened city gates for Muslim invaders during the conquest of Spain, repeatedly, and were then used as local governors by the Muslims after they'd deposed all the white, Christian Spaniards from power. There's a reason the Reconquista and Spanish Inquisition went after Jews as well as Muslims, and it's not because the poor, innocent Jews were being persecuted for no reason as they would have you believe.

The Jews also collaborated with Muslim invaders in Sicily and southern Italy. And sided with the Muslims against the Christians during the Crusades. Look into the fact that Turkey was taken over by crypto-Jews who converted to Islam; look into how many of the Young Turks had Jewish ancestry or belonged to a specific flavor of Islam peculiar only to crypto-Jews. Look into how the Saudis have admitted they're crypto-Jews as well.

Look how Jews are behind the 1965 Immigration Act that flooded America with third-world trash instead of white Europeans. Look into how Jews have been pushing for Europe to take in millions of rapefugees from Africa and the Middle East.

OF COURSE Jews and Muslims are allying against whites/Christians; they've been doing the exact same thing for over a thousand fucking years!

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend," ever hear of that one? Jews may intend to enslave or exterminate the mudslimes once their usefulness is at an end, and vice-versa, but for now their common enemy is the white race and all of Christendom, and they will stop at nothing to destroy us. They will invade our countries, tear down our monuments, take our women as concubines, murder and enslave our men, and plunder the fruits of our labors, stealing what we worked, bled, and died for for thousands of years. Unless we stop them, once and for all.

The Muslim Problem is only a problem because of Jews. Once we deal with the Jewish Problem, the Muslims will be a far, far lesser threat than they are now and can be dealt with at a suitable time. But our focus has to be on the Jews, not their turban-wearing boogeymen; they're the ones destroying us from within, they're the ones demanding we accept the invaders. They're the ones we have to eliminate first.

Jews have so little respect for White cultures and peoples, and they think they are so morally justified in everything they do, I wonder if the disdain they feel for us is genetic or just inculcated.

It blows my mind that people take them seriously when they cry persecution. It reminds me of vitriolic lolcows who go on a tear across the internet burning bridges and destroying every relationship they end up in, then insist it's everyone else's fault.
If absolutely everyone fucking hates you, it just might be you.