Early Access

WHAT THE FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/f8fqx
archive.is/ETmgG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Note how Sam never moves.

So much for "based slavs".

Maybe this isn't the actual Sam 4, but a side project to grab cash while Sam 4 is in development.

THEY'RE FUCKING WITH US, RIGHT?
ITS ALL A RUSE
RIGHT?

Serious Sam was already shit but they found a way to make it worse. Good job slavs.

Considering it has mostly the same assets as Serious Sam 3 this probably isn't the actual sequel.

Looks like it.

It's not Serious Sam 4, you dumbfucks. It's a side project.

Reminds me a lot of Link's crossbow training.

I'm honestly not sure what I expected, but it wasn't this.

Wow, who would have guessed?

Im so fucking angry. I have no word to describe my anger. Fucking pieces of shit. Cant believe I changed my work lanch hour for thiels.

Can't wait to see some retard breaking his own neck trying to play this shit

Serious Sam isn't a fast paced shooter by any definition of the word. You have big open spaces, resilient player, no precise aiming and enemies that telegraph their attacks very liberally.
The only fast reaction you'd require would be in case of monster ambushes which can be avoided completely by not going for secrets.

NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

stop playing on easy

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

I WANTED SERIOUS SAM TO HAVE A GOOD FUCKING ENDING

NOT THIS SHIT

GOD DAMN IT VRFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That is it. That describes my anger

I HURT MYSELF
TODAY

TAKEN FROM CROTEAM'S WEBSITE

archive.is/f8fqx

FUCKING
SLAVS

sent devolver a PM to their youtube to reassure everyone that Sam VR isn't Sam 4.

it would seriously be in their best interest to listen to me, the reactions to VR are horrible.

*to post a reassurance on twitter

typing too fast

Well, at least now VR has one game.

It's fucking not SS4.

people need to be told that, m8

look at the goddamn dislike ratio on the VR vid

Such naivete.

try pulling cash outta my pockets when I'm not wearing an oculus goy

user I hope you are proud.

You're not in that picture, user.

They don't need you.

Why don't mudslimes in US go after (((the people)))?

everyone's favourite FPS series getting raped this year

doom, quake, prey, serious sam, name it!

at least they won't rape painkiller… right?

THEY'RE TOYING WITH US

Painkiller already got buttfucked by all the expansion.

dude, painkiller got raped YEARS ago.

multiple times.

Honestly this seems like the perfect game to have VR.

What are you kids so upset about?

BASED SLAVS RIGHT BOYS

now that original developers got the rights to the game back nothing could go wrong save for them making another DLCfest like Painkiller HD was

Because there's already at least 5 beachhead clones in VR. You dont even walk in this game.

???

Okay, How about this

When they will reveal sam 4, I am going to make constant threads, since you are all retarded and can't tell this isn't the sequel.

Does that sound good?

Wouldn't want there to be any Misinfo now, right fellow anons!

It may be good for VR, but not god for Sam.

Wanna bet he won't?

I am pretty sure they said it was.

Many devs are now going to be experimenting with VR. If the shit you make is actually worth something, why not sell it, plenty of people with VR headsets are now looking to buy anyway.

For all you faggots, this is not SS4. Its sad if this is their great announcement, because lets face it, SS4 would be the only good thing to come out of E3, but this is not SS4.

Oh my. I didnt knew that I was thinking that the rage was over the tease of ss4 reveal, but instead we got a shit spinoff reveal. Oh my

they listened

Oh my. So fucking angry cant even talk.

Its not a matter of betting user, since I definitely
will.

Its one of the Indie Titles that is being released alongside the game. This was also confirmed weeks ago.

GAME CRASH

What the fuck did they expect? Noone gives developers the benefit of the doubt anymore

all weapons in serious sam go straight forward save for shotgun and grenade launcher
even minigun has zero spread

Is anyone else at all concerned about croteam over the creation of Talos Principle?

Think about it. Talos Principle came about from a failed attempt at making Serious Sam 4. Their first idea for making SS4 was puzzles and gimmicks.
Sure, they realized they did not go in the right direction, but they must have some kind of dispute over what direction Sam should have.

What the fuck are you talking about. It came from their wish to work on something else than Serious Sam when they considered different "key card" mechanics.

i know its looks fucking strange.
someone actually dug up a fucking symbol from 2014 that wasn't so popular and that someone tried to revive it and got only 1K retweets, which is not much though.
but there's not much proof that this shit was forced by reddit, so i advise to not do this here, since 8ch is a pretty messed up board user

WHAT THE FUCK

Quick Reminder

The reason you get bad news is because you keep memeing it.

Quit that shit!

is something is up?

Who do you think funds them, moron?

Move along, lets hope SS4 comes sooner.

No but giving it more attention than it deserves amplifies it.

something about biting the hands that feeds you.
They'll be last

They're making a vr serious sam game?
what the?
wh-
wh-
WHAT

I remember CroTeam talking about wanting to use VR technology at some point. But this is too much. Also, I hope is this

Tbh, dual wield was always stupid in lightgun games. It will probably be silly and unhelpful in this VR game too.

Is there one good thing about this year's E3?

SON OF A BITCH DID THEY REALLY NOT SHOW ANYTHIGN ABOUT SS4?

Cmon

I don't know whether to feel anger or sadness.

If it isn't this I would be seriously surprised.

If nothing else they gave Oculus a middle finger in the process.

archive.is/ETmgG