Implying you wouldn't fuck her

Also Fallout thread.

What are you

i liked her, but then i learned she was a slut.

Fallout Tactics

Just fuck her, don't marry her.

I still would though.

Fuck Fallout 4, though.

(checked)
This.

I really need to get back on the wagon

She's at least pretty up front about it.

I've never played PB. What's it like?

There are no innocents in the Mojave, user (except EDE).

It's been a while since I played it, but AFAIR you're in some experimental vault in South America that's attempting to breed new plant life to terraform the hellscape that is Earth into something worth living in, though I never got more than 2 hours in to see what happens.

It starts off with a bunch of scripted shit about a vault football game that you were the star of, then a giant cocktease about teenage sex, then some fucked up dream sequence involving demons. Shit probably happens after that but I can't recall.

Interested in Project Brazil. Do the console commands work?

They should work, are there mods where the command console doesn't?

Wew. Sounds pretty shit.
Do they mean a G.E.C.K., Vault 22, the GS-2000 Biological Research Station at Big Mountain, or Zion Canyon?

Probably something closer to Vault 22 in terms of technological scope, but like I said, I don't remember all the details.

It is a pretty shit mod when you get down to brass tacks, but something in it reminds me of those crappy Doom WADs from the 90s where people tried to play discount film directors with the idtech engine and add in a story of their own.

Fallout Tactics 2 never ever

She doesn't have to know, user.

it's not in south america it's northern california

I'm getting cucked by 2D here someone kill me now

Most mods of that sort fall flat on their faces, unfortunately. Coming to think of it I can't remember any story mods which really stand-out. The one about bountyhunting in New Vegas, was alright, actually; but aside from that I don't know of any decent additional – fanmade – story content.

Well we know that by the Second Battle of Hoover Damn she actually does want to fuck the courier, but he isn't around for it for some reason.

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Might as well enjoy yourself before suffering a slow and agonizing death.

Thing about quest mods is that all the sidequests kind of build on to NV'S base story, serving plenty of relevance to the current issues and you watch the world change around you as they're finished.

That's why quest mods will always feel out of place. Unless they can find some unanswered questions, you're always gonna get that icky "siiidequest" feeling as opposed to an adventure.

Why would I cheat on your waifu?

she is butt-ugly in the game, like every other character

Yeah, pretty much. The only thing New Vegas needs from a story perspective is more stuff on with the Legion. A lot of modders, though, just go full-on "le evil slavers with latin names >:D" with Legion content and miss the entire point of the faction.

I bet you like Fallout 4, don't you?

Bumping with some papes.

Just realised that isn't the original. Pic related is.

To be fair, Obsidian kinda left most of the context out (due to time constraints, I know), so unless the modder has read the Wiki and other lore on the Legion, they're arguably not going to give them a fair portrayal.

Also, I never really understood why so many mods are devoted to making the game more like STALKER with tacticool weaponry and "realistic" mechanics, when Fallout isn't supposed to be realistic in the first place. It's a world filled with radiation-twisted monsters and a generally plucky population trying to rebuild from the ashes, not a dystopian hellhole of gritty operators.

I hope The Frontier turns out alright. Not getting my hopes up, though.

Reminder that jurifag has shit taste. Don't listen to hım.

Reinstalling NV because I never played through any of the DLC. Any essential mods I need before I begin?

Also what DLC is worth playing through, and what isn't?

Tfw played:

These threads always rustle my true fallout autisms jimmies

Anyone who didnt like New Vegas should be incinerated, objectively the best game ever.

Oh, and forgot to mention that F4 is pretty much utter garbage compared to all other fallouts, but that should be obvious to everyone here.

I played it for a while, voice acting was one of the worst I've ever heard and it's always one of the most important things in the games for me

All of the DLC is worth playing considering they all tie-into oneanother. Do them chronologically: Dead Money → Honest Hearts → Old World Blues → Lonesome Road

My favourite off the four is Honest Hearts, though that's not a popular opinion at all. :^)

Fallout 4 belongs in the trash. The only redeeming factor is crafting, but even then there are myriad problems and inconsistencies (which I'm sure we're all aware of).

Forgot image.

He's cool but the quests are not. The canyon is boring as fuck and hard to navigate.

Depends on what kind of NV experience you want.

For an "enhanced Mojave but same gameplay", I'd recommend
-NMC Textures
-Electro City
-Fellout
-Fallout Companion Overhaul
-CONELRAD Radio
-4gb Patch (generally essential anyway)
-NVAC
-Better Blood

For improved gameplay, Project Nevada makes the combat more real-time and adds in some QoL/immersion mechanics

As for DLCs, it's pretty subjective as to what's best. Lots of people liked Dead Money, but it's kind of a punch in the dick on your first playthrough if you haven't put points in stealth/unarmed. Honest Hearts is kind of a letdown in terms of story and length, but has some cool places to explore in Zion. Old World Blues is an attempt to inject more comedy into the game and is pretty neat, but suffers from bullet sponge enemies and repetitive fetch quests (cool gear though). Lonesome Road is arguably the best in terms of lore, but is otherwise painfully linear and has even more bullet sponges than OWB.

If you want a play order, Honest Hearts is the relative easiest for starting, then Dead Money, then Old World Blues, the Lonesome Road.

I want my waifu to murder me but I don't want to cheat on her.

See, I like the fact that it's a maze full of overpowered critters and half-naked spear-throwers. Yao Guai hunting with pic related is pretty comfy. Having a high Survival skill is also nice in Zion due to all the plantlife. I just like the outdoorsy/camping vibe.

The survivalist logs were good too. Still, I played HH once and I never want to do it again.

I feel that way about Lonesome Road (though I've played it more than once). I'm yet to kill Rawr.

I love the military ruins environment, traps and enemies in LR. Story-wise it was pretty shit.

theyre all good and they actually have quite good thematic aspects (which i wont entirely spoil cos its part of the story), for example dead money has the 'letting go' gimmick and lonesome road is built up as a suicide mission final confrontation between ideologies and legends. i think lonesome is best played if you retcon the actual story in your head a bit and say that it takes place AFTER the main game

Thread theme.

I think you're the only one with shit taste here.

Yeh sure poop tongue
Also your waifu is shit

Oh, I see. I'm sorry I'm enjoying things you don't like.
Juri is best, get taste

The ruined city stuff is the main reason I can tolerate Fallout 3. Guerilla-style combat in D.C. is really fun. It's a shame the Fiends around New Vegas weren't that dangerous, or the ruins around Vault 3 weren't more extensive.

This. All of the DLC has flaws but they all fit-together into a neat story arc with different elements and ideas expressed in each instalment.

Waifu-warriors pls go.

Fallout universe doesnt seem so bad, I mean they even have established loli trade routes

I've never played it. What's it like?

Fair point. As for realism, isn't that what pretty much every game with guns wants to be nowadays? There are few games to my mind with seem to straddle the line between fun and gritty, at least like Fallout 1, 2 and New Vegas manage to do.

What's this?

It was pretty hit-and-miss, in my opinion. Some of it was okay, but where it mattered – companions, main characters, etc. – it feel awfully short in most cases. Fallout 4 just felt really rushed to me, really poorly thought-out. I felt like half the team wanted to make Fallout 3 again, and the other half wanted to make an open-world shooter, and what we got was a mix of the worst elements of both.

Pls no.

Not necessarily, at least if the recent resurgence of "classic" shooters like RotT and Shadow Warrior are any indicator.

It's more that the mods for NV seem focused on turning a first-person RPG into a pure shooter, which misses the point. I like the JSawyer mod to a degree, since it brings the game closer to the old Fallouts.

Lolis are for low-test betas, lad.

But user, I already am rebuilding civilization after being shot in the head.

Also Bethesa copied some mods again, so now you can build your own Vault and include mecanisms for some reason.

better to make your family as powerul and respected as possible first so your children can build it through fucking everyone else up

I dont mind bullying any qt, I just love delcious flat

Again? If they just admitted it and payed the guy who made the mod then it'd be great, but this is just lazy.

Damn it, Todd.

The whole thing was Bethesda selling free mods as DLC
the only thing that looked interesting was the Disneyland Expansion Nuka-Cola worlds

Do tell more…

arent you even watching E3?
I'm multitasking shitposting while watching it on another screen

What Studio should make the next Fallout?

Who would you like to see on the Dev team?

What game engine should be used?

What should the game be about?

fuck forgot my image from the strem

I, for once, would like to play a fallout game where I can play as a supermutant without mods.

What the fuck good does that do anyone other than to let you know immediately that she’s worthless?

I'd dig that.

No, I can't bring myself to do that.

Looks pretty nice. Bethesda can at least pull-off amazing environments. Their design team is great. Rip in pieces, Adamowicz.

Very buggy and raped the lore before it was cool. Still, it's Fallout + Jagged Alliance, it's good even if it's bad.

thats why you play the drinkign game faggot already on my second bottle of tequila

MODS TO ALLOW BREEDING EXPERIMENTS WHEN.

JUST

Isn't that just what the Fallout mobile game is that came out shortly prior to Fallout 4?

No, it was a management game where the goal was to survive, no experiments.

Nah, Fallout Shelter was about harboring survivors, not about experimentation (unless you count racemixing as experimenting).

Well in any case I doubt it'll be that extensive. I don't see what the objective would be.

It's an upcoming mod for New Vegas that's aiming for a release this winter. Their website says they're about 3/4 of the way done with everything, and that they're making a game area slightly bigger than the Mojave. It's about a conflict between a disgraced NCR battle group and Caesar's 20th legion in Portland, Oregon.

Sounds pretty neat. It's a shame the development time was cut with New Vegas; the map was intended to be roughly 50/50 between NCR-controlled territory and Legion-controlled territory with the Colorado River and Hoover Damn in the middle.

I hope I'm not the only person here who hated was a cuck this guy was.

I take as canon what was implied in Fallout 2. Supermutants are fertile years after their transformation when the fluids get to flow again.

There were second generation mutants implied in Van Huwhatever

Mr. House or Independent, user?

independent for a change of pace
I accidentally completed the quest that made NCR hostile, and by the time I realized it I had already written over the save anyway

Did he?

This.

Which quest was that?

Oh, I've got spurs.
They Jingle Jangle Jingle
Jingle Jangle
As I go riding merrily along….

I want to cry now.

I just finished Dead Money for the first time and
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHO THE FUCK WAS IN CHARGE OF MAKING IT? IT WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD, FIRST ALL YOUR SHIT GETS TAKEN FROM YOU, THEN YOU GET FUCKING MELEE SHIT SO FUCK YOU IF YOU'RE NOT A MELEE BUILD, LATER YOU GET A GOD DAMN .357 PIECE OF TRASH, AND THERE IS NO FUCKING AMMO FOR THE AUTOMATIC RIFLE YOU FIND, ENEMIES WERE LIKE FUCKING SPONGES THAT YOU HAVE TO MUTILATE TO KILL FUCKING SPEAKERS, RADIOS, AND DEATH CLOUDS ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE JUST BECAUSE FUCK YOU, IF YOU GET SPOTTED BY ONE OF THE HOLOGRAMS THEY HAVE THE WORLDS STRONGEST LASERS, THE COMPLETE FUCK FEST OF THE LAST ROOM, AN UNSATISFYING FINAL BOSS LITERALLY NO SPECIAL ITEMS AND THEN IN THE ENDING YOU JUST GET TELEPORTED OUT TO THE FUCKING FOUNTAIN, LEAVE, END CARD, FUCK YOU.
Like what the fuck were they thinking? I haven't played Lonesome road so I can't speak for that but OWB is funny and has charm, you get some interesting items from it like the Auto-Doc Suit, the final boss is a fucking Giant Robo-scorpion and the main bad guy is a fucking drug addict, it's great, then in HH, it's interesting to explore, it has the survivalists terminal entries which had me more interested than anything in DM, you get some decent gear, and your actions can deeply change the end cards. I just had to come and bitch about it. I sincerely hope that Lonesome Road is better which I've heard it is.

They decided to go into space, and you fuck around with something called Achemedes II, and you shoot down space debris with a laser turret.

That's got me really fucking worried, but even if it turns out to be shit on a cracker, at least it'll still be fucking amazing compared to what Bethesda is selling to their FO4 players.

Good night ladies and gentlemen. The show is fucking over.

That's good though, beats getting surprised by it

I just killed everything with the caravan shotgun.
Pretty sure the fabricators could shit out the ammo for the automatic rifle at a decent enough rate, but I'm not positive on that point. I do know that after you finish, it's the best source of that ammo, bar none.
But yeah, due to shotgun, I almost never had to dismember anything manually at all. Shit just got blown off in the normal course of things.

I still haven't gotten around to Lonesome Road, but Honest Hearts was my favourite purely for the B story of the Survivor - Burned Man is shit - and OWB was mostly unfunny lolsorandomXD that I suffered through only for the huge bonus perks.

Dead Money's story, I thought, was pretty interesting, with the damned tragedy and waste of it all underscoring the point and, I believe, the first line of the radio introduction… 'let go.'

Also, you could totally steal all the gold, if you knew what you were doing. Even if not, you can probably steal a brick of gold and still dash for the exit. In case "letting go" was just too much hippy sentimentalism for you.

You'd think that until you see the environment screenshots.

she doesnt look 37

Top kek. But this too >>9688670

u w0t m8?

DAMN IT TODD

She's a slut

Grandpa, I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be using the internet…

biggest pleb in this thread

How did she get her pants off if she is still wearing a boot?

Tale of Two Wastelands is cool.

go back to reddit

Then that would make me a manslut

My waifu fulfills all my needs, thank you very much.

Shit taste op

Bruh, she is the fucking town bicycle everyone has had a ride. Except people cum inside of her and vomit on her head.