It's a real shame these guys only appeared for a single arc. I know, Punisher, but still

It's a real shame these guys only appeared for a single arc. I know, Punisher, but still.

Who will play them in the inevitable Kikeflix adaptation?

Didn't you just get banned for making a thread about a shitty furry eceleb?

The fuck are you going on about, Mr. Dubs?

These dubs, wasted on this bullshit.

Three dubs in a row

It bugged me how Mr. Payback was written out with nothing more than a plot convenience. In fact, Frank was hypocritical in killing all three of them. So what if the preacher guy thinks God is commanding him to kill criminals? And why is Elite killing drug dealers any worse than Punisher murdering pimps? Ennis really didn't come up with good reasons for these guys to die; Mr. Payback's failure was the worst offense, and even that just reminds the reader how impossible it is that Frank's bullets never ever accidentally hit an innocent.

He's our resident troll. Be careful about talking back to him; that can get you banned for some reason.

If he's not a mod, he's fucking one.

Probably true. I'm not even reporting him anymore. If our mods want to fuck this board over by enabling him, there's nothing I can do about it, so why bother?

But religion is dum ):

When I read it, I got the interpretation Ennis was saying that "The Punisher is a silly character since an actual vigilante would either be nowhere near as skilled to lower collateral damage, not politically correct enough to not target Niggers or Beaners, or be just too damn zany to be trusted." Doubly considering his known approach to superheroes.

And then he went on to write Punisher MAX.

*TIPS FEDORA*

Stay mad kike.

Don't give an inch, make him feel unwelcome.

Hey Holla Forums

You could stop there, really. He's the master of characters with zero or nonsensical motivations.

You don't have to be from Holla Forums to find Ennis' brand of 90's edgelordery tiring.
though I do visit Holla Forums

You need to go back

Nah, the mods obviously like him doing his thing here, and there's no point fighting mods.

If things get too fucky here, we could always repopulate 420chan's /616/ board, it's ded like swimsuit specials, and the mods are too stoned to be fucklords.

I never knew Drybones stopped paying his shills and they had to resort to promoting the husk that is 420chan. Can't buy enough hotpockets with 10 buxs user?

You mean the single Vol with the MIA BO?

The same Vol that deletes things he doesn't like constantly, refuses to talk to anyone, bans any meta threads (per rules, but still offers no possibility to communicate), is an attentionwhore that circlejerks in the weekly movie stream, who's only response to criticism, which is very rare, is "sorry didnt mean to :(" and one of 5 images from Butch Hartman shit, and who's only direct interaction with the board in the past 4 months was making a Black Panther thread a month early then deleting it when people told him to stop being a faggot?

We need Beyonder to come back, remove this shitty Vol and either do it himself or get someone that isn't completely useless.
Either that, or go to a board that actually deletes off topic shit and lets retards go around spamming "hey Holla Forums", "vpnbeaner" and "reeeeee Holla Forums vs Holla Forums!!!"

Oh grow a pair ya cunt, if you hate Holla Forums so much why the fuck are you here making a scene, fucking children I swear….

Kill yourself, faggot.
I listed actual problems with the Vol and merely want the BO to step it to do something about it.

Out of curiosity, are you the Vol? I've seen an user often cry whenever the Vol is bullied and will let it slip that he can see IDs, then the thread gets deleted.

Yes user, I am the mystical almighty vol you speak of. With the power of my magical golden hotpocket, I control Holla Forums through an elaborate cat-fishing scheme aimed at weeding out undesirable Anons and installing a chicken tendy ethno state, replicating the success over at /a/. Appeasing the lord of the 24 hour ops and fulfilling my obligations to /revolt/ and the cancer crew with great ovation from the triangle king himself.

Ebin.
Oh well, you're not him.

You'd be surprised.

If you could LARP beyond the level of a retarded furry, I might believe you.

That's something the Vol would say…

Thanks for proving my point, fucklords.

Actually, that was me. Or at least, I'm the one who started it.

I thought it was funny.

Go fuck yourself OP

I'm crossposting right now, and you can't stop me.