If you haven't been to the theatre in over a year you're a loser...

If you haven't been to the theatre in over a year you're a loser. If you haven't been in five years you're a big ass loser. If you haven't been in ten years you're basically a nigger. We don't want to discuss cinema with the likes of you.

FTFY

Look at how doped up she looks in these pictures. You just know that he tore her up later in the evening, the images of her stepping into the car with him are probably the last recorded image of her where she still had her dignity and self respect intact. She didn't willingly agree to bed Big Harv of course, her status as a big name actress meant that she could just pass up on the offer, she probably comforted herself with that thought on the way to meet him to discuss her new role Unfortunately for her Big Harv slipped a roofie into her final drink of the night and threw her into his car for a night of unspeakable debasement. This poor girl hasn't been the same since that night tbh

D-delet this, you rascal!

Think he knocked her up and she had to have a secret abortion?

Is this how the theater faggot's PR people are going to handle a viral campaign?

Oh I am laughing son. Enjoy however long your contract lasts.

What is her face trying to convey?

frightened arousal

She's angry at being jostled because of the paparazzi

>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums

What does leftypol have to do with that?

No.

I voted for Trump and I post Emma. Holla Forums a shit

Time for you to go back to lurking newfriend.

Save us the effort and gas yourself already.

Sad! Had to sage

Who's "We"?

your kind is not welcome around here

The board at large.

t. hollyjew

wubba lubba dub dub

You Hollywood types are getting pretty desperate for shekels.

not an argument

sage negated

The last movie that I saw in the theatre was the first Avengers. It was okay, but I remember there were chicks on their phones texting all over the place which annoyed me. I'd rather stay at home, torrent the movie when there's a Blu-Ray release a few months after the theatre release, order in a pizza or something and watch where there won't be loud cunts and overpriced theatre drinks and snacks. And if I need to take a shit, I can just pause the movie and use my own bathroom.

Why do you think she cut her hair?

How old are you? She specifically stated when it happened that she cut it because she had to have it a certain way for 10 years in her contracts. Sage for something you could have googled.

Big Harv liked it short.

If there hasn't been a good film I could see in the theaters for ten years, it's not my fault.

Emotionally damaged after her night of humiliation with Big Harv. The saddest part is that she isn't even consciously aware of what happened but every night she is violently jerked from her sleep by a fractured image of Big Harv opening a leather trunk filled with oversized dildos with articulated ridges designed to cause as much pain as possible or a brief glimpse of him welcoming a bunch of crack smoking street niggers that Harv has paid to take her off of her high horse. You would shave your head too if you had images of that night in your mind, she might not be consciously aware of exactly what happened but she knows that her gash was torn and mutilated after her meeting with Big Harv…That much is certain…It's so sad…

No, he probably would have if she hadn't turned down his polite offer but after she refused Harv only cared about teaching this stuck up harlot a lesson. It was a night of painful extreme BDSM, violation by people that Harv deemed inferior and who were naturally filthy and other unspeakable debasement. Big Harv was only there to inflict pain and record it. She didn't stand a chance, Big Harv does this all the time and the police force think nothing when they see a disorientated young starlet sprawled across the back seat of his car slurring her words with pinprick eyes. Emma didn't stand a chance against him…Sad…

WOW

Caps lock is cruise control for butthurt.

I was being ironic famalamalama

The only reason you should have gone to the cinema in current year is to watch pic related.

Some say her vagina is still torn to this day. Everybody knows it is loose enough to fit multiple coke cans in though.

Is it wrong that I got half mast over this description?

Abuse victims eventually develop disgust for their beauty as a sort of subconscious self-defense mechanism against abuse, basically an attempt to become "unfuckable" in the eyes of their predators or they shift the blame of the abuse on her looks, even mirrors become something painful.

This is definitely not her first abuse but probably this picture is situated in the group of the "straw that broke the camel's back" and eventually made her lose it, this kind of thing takes years to get to this point. This sort of "fuck my image" is a good clue to identify abuse victims.

It also makes sense that she turned to full feminism craziness soon after, she is full of hatred and that's the kind of community that embraces that, they see hate as strength. In a way she is better than other child starts, at least feminism it's not drugs, but I'm not sure is much healthier, I really would like to see her private outbursts against "cis white male", she is very smart and knows how to hides her temper very well but I bet she screech like crazy on the internet under anonymous figures.

Dude what are you even talking about she was pictured with weinstein way after she cut her hair and she was already worth 80 million dollars. You are a fucking idiot comparing her to Britney Spears.

This actually makes sense.

It doesn't because that person has no idea about Watson one bit, she didn't do it to "fuck her image" she embraced her haircut and loved it

Wasn't talking to you. Like I'd ever care what some blinkered waifufag has to say about his obsession anyway.

FTFY

I'm not saying she cut her hair because of Harvey specifically, however, this sort of sudden image eruption is indeed a symptom of abuse mental repercussions that are oddly very recurrent with former child stars, like Miley, Britney, Amanda Bynes and so on.

Sure, actors are very open and honest about their feelings in interviews, that makes total sense. Makes you think how people couldn't identify these many sexual predators in Hollywood if these people are so open about what they think.

No shit she already had short hair

She cut it because she had to have it dyed and cut for Harry Potter for 10 years, how stupid are you? She couldn't cut her hair and dye it when she was young so she did at 20

the surest sign that a waifu nigger has been extremely triggered

You bunching her in with the worst cases of american tv show disney people is nothing but doing just that.

cute

Sure, user, she cut her hair because it was shitty, ugly and extremely different from her hair today, that's why is so often for other actresses to do the same thing.

But don't be triggered user, we are just speculating on suspicious things.

user you can't deny she is a completely special circumstance and outlier in her life being in harry potter for 10 years, there was nothing like it in cinema. She was also chosen when she was like 9 so she couldn't cut her hair for over 10 years.
She also said it actually made her feel even more comfortable in her skin and she really liked it, I for one definitely think she has the type of face that completely pulls off short hair, sometimes it doesnt work at all.