SHILLS AND WEATHER VANE CUCKS BTFO

1488D CHESS CONFIRMED
I was calmly waiting for something like this to happen and stayed neutral the whole time, weighing the pros against the cons in my posts like a true Holla Forumsack should.
Shills with shitty one line D&C posts were successful in swaying the newfags and spineless cucks. They were turning at him like weather vanes, envious because their own countries got fisted hard by ZOG and out of all of them, the US appeared to be fighting back first.
People who were waiting for a mistake by Trump, circling above him and the US like vultures, will learn their lesson.
Now all we need is a final confirmation by Trump.

I hereby great the shills and the gullible cucks, who distrusted Kek. Your D&C has no power here, and since you are doing sisiphos' work, you can basically fuck off and die.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joshrogin/status/851068997613367297
geopolmonitor.com/international-coalition-suspends-air-operations-syria/
twitter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope this is true. Gonna turn ISIS into WASWAS.

Russia, Iran and Syria disagree with your twitter post

Proof needed. This is fresh as hell. None of these parties stated anything yet.

BUT MUH CHESSCUCKS!! LE INTERDIMENTIONAL CHESSFAG ZIONIST THEDONALD NEOCOHEN AMIRITEXD
IF I SAY IT ENOUGH TIMES WE WILL GO BACK IN TIME AND THEY WILL ALL VOTE ILLARY RIGHT???

Yeah, unless something more substantial comes around I'm staying sceptic.

So.. the CIA just fucked up with their intelligence?

Dear god that is fucked.

twitter.com/joshrogin/status/851068997613367297
This is the post, and the person tweeting it likely has good connections to the white house and to minister Tillerson. Staying skeptic is what being a Holla Forumsack is about and i am all with you on that, which is why i added that what we need to be 100% sure is a confirmation by Trump. But joining the fracture point exploitation by shills by making D&C posts FOR FREE, effectively destroying Holla Forums for no reason, because at the core, we all want international jewry to end, is absolutely cancerous newfaggotry.

Actually no, post sauce.

Not doing that at all. All I'm saying is: I'm not convinced yet.
It's not like we are under any time pressure here. I'll just wait for more information until I make up my mind.

And we're going to accomplish that by voting? Can you fill me in, when was the big election where we all decided to give the jews control over our government?

I officially am completely bamboozled on this one.

I don't get any of this and my neck hurts.

With the Russian and Irianian reaction it seems to me to be fake news

The last one was the Presidential election of 1932, though 1912 and 1860 were also elections that directly put the jews in power.

why the fuck are Twitter posts considered news, fucking every news article is A TWITTER POST. FUCK

Your digits want to tell you something.
Also, hoping for a violent revolution is not going to achieve anything. So far we have to fight the information war, as a UNIT.

Cool 404 bro

fuck off Z1.

Holla Forums won't be "destroyed" by the shilling that's taking place ON BOTH SIDES OF THE SPECTRUM. Kushner shilling is very real here as well. It will just be fractured for a time while the real-world events are still unknown.

Found the concern shill.

Ever one of his posts keeps putting out claims that trump works for Russia.

Which one? There is none yet

We gonna coordinate our efforts against ISIS with Syria Go..Guys!
That just involves blowing up their airbases from time to time but i am sure they will thank us later!! Murica go!!

Found the fucking retard.

Except according to the other tweets from the same shithead trump is a Russian agent secretly coordinating with Assad. This whole thread should be fucking deleted.

Is the faggot suggesting the US should fight both Assad/Russia and ISIS at the same time? This is ridiculous.

Found the IP jumping kike shill. According to you, nothing can be believed ever. Its easy for Tillerson to disprove this quote, which would discredit Rogin entirely.

It's over, just stop. The idol worship is fucking pathetic. I shouldn't be surprised considering the low levels of self esteem these board attract but it's about as bad as pussy hat wearers.

I want to stick to what furthers our goals, immigration, anti leftism etc. Regardless of what happens now trump isn't beyond criticism anymore, nor should he have ever been. He was a goofy reality star of a show boomers loved,owned some buildings and put gold on shit.

geopolmonitor.com/international-coalition-suspends-air-operations-syria/
kinda hard to do shit without air support that US are addicted to.

Hardly. They were coordinating somewhat before. It's necessary to avoid making the situation even worse by bombing the wrong targets. ISIS are quick to seize an advantage like after Obama bombed those 80 syrian troops or whatever the number was in Raqqa.

It's just completely baffling.
So we need more clarification.

Why would an army the US just bombed just agree to help them?

Wow.

Didn't see that one coming.

Why not actually watch the Tillerson interview instead of just picking out tweets from other people saying things you like about it?

Woah, you mean to tell me Trump isn't ramping up operations in Syria?
But muh WWIII!

Ever cross your mind that Trump bombed that airfield because he, Assad, and Putin worked together to make sure an appropriate target was chosen?

And North Korea (because muh human rights), China (because muh South China Sea), the Philippines (because muh crack dealers) and Iran (because muh nukes). Don't worry, though, America always wins because muh DEMOCRACY!

Are you blaspheming our amphibian lord and savior?

see

Though is interesting.
What the hell is going on.

How was the Assad-owned airfield an appropriate target?

is not 404 you whore.

OP doesn't have a link because he is a shill and Trumo cucks are absolutely groveling for lies to support their ZOG loving narrative

may Assad forgive Holla Forums for these zionist trump users and the failure they become.

you're a fucking disgrace, and losers like you on Holla Forums are making trump a white obama.

You sure don't like being called out, kike

I guess he means that they were looking for something that is valuable enough to satisfy the fake news outlets, the neocons and the kikes, but still useless enough to not make a big difference.
He prevented further character assassination and possible impeachment but didn't harm Assad and his troops too much. Fits in with the statement that the US doesn't want to topple Assad.

It 404'ed. Kys kike. Your demoralization attempt is laughable and your desperation obvious.

I said trump, not kek.

Assad wants ISIS and all their sandpeople raider rivals and (((Rebels))) to go away. Just like the US publicly. Privately the Globalists want the (((Rebels))) to do what they do best - die horribly - and give reason for the US to remove Assad for being an ebil dictator - just like Saddam.

They need a casus belli to do this, which they would have easily gotten with Hillary, and what they supposedly got with Trump. But I don't think they got it.

Trump didn't kill anyone of significance, in any significant numbers, and didn't even truly damage the operational capacity of that airbase while at the same time looking like a fucking madman who isn't afraid to glass them. All good things for Trump in the long-run. And, in a certain scenario, good even for Putin and Assad.

But wait, there's more. Trump conducts this hyper-ineffective attack in terms of a casus belli, expunges himself in the eyes of the public of being a Russian puppet, and gets all the (((warhawks))) to openly praise him on both sides of the aisle.

Trump knows the gas attack was bullshit. Trump knows his base would crucify him if he causes the very war he said he was against. Trump knows that Assad and Russia want ISIS demolished and a stable Middle East, just like we do. In fact, if we know something, it is damn likely Trump already knows it too. Anyone who doubts this is a moron at this point.

Think: Why would Trump, a man known for touting his efficiency and cost-savings, a man who has spent his entire political strategy hating on the idea of WWIII shit, a man who has foreseen and countered countless backstabs by his inept political opponents on both sides of the aisle, a man who REGULARLY employs gambits where he lets the media run wild with speculation he has encouraged so as to make his move later on all the more potent, suddenly conduct a hyper-expensive, hyper-aggressive, hyper-appeasing action?

Think. Don't slurp up bullshit, even if it comes from Trump himself. It isn't for you, it's for everyone else and (((them))).

This is obviously 'not normal' for Trump. Everyone who knows anything about Trump fucking gets that. And while we will have to wait, dig, and see exactly what it is, it should be obvious to the non brain-dead among you here that this action isn't what it merely appears to be. Trump is never that on-the-nose about almost anything, nor is he the bumbling retard he lets the media cast him as.

Think, and dig more.

What I don't get about this theory is: Wasn't it pretty much Trump's modus operandi to not give a shit about the press, the neocons and just do his thing? I mean, that's what got him elected in the first place.
Why the sudden change of tactics?

Bombing some fake depot at an airfield changes nothing, Assad will remain, but the fake news narrative, with the Mossad gas attack and all, gets severely blown.

Nice job.

So to summarize the video:
Good news though. Next time Israel bombs someone we get to shove dead brown babies Trump's face and watch him go after Israel.
yeahlikethatsgoingtofuckinghappen

The calls for impeachment were getting louder with his muslim ban etc. The gas attack false flag could have been his end. The media would have painted him as cruel and heartless, showing the 'poor children that died' 24/7 on all channels and the corrupt judges that prevented the muslim ban would have issued statements that he is 'unfit' to be president. Fake news outlets were claiming that from the beginning of his campaign. Impeachment would have been a real threat. Maybe Trump was forced to do a symbolic act.

The (((Media))) would be circlejerking about how Trump is too in bed with Russia to punish Evil Assad for killing children with chemical weapons. They'd scream that this is an impeachable offense.

(your tread)
(other thread)
Let's compare:

Oh look, it's exactly the same script. You're a shill, and you suck at it. Go back to Kushner and tell him you fucked up, and beg to be whipped for your failure.

GAS THE NEOCOHENS; STOP WAR NOW

Fucking get cancer die. I've had enough of this.

So Trump just drop $100 million taxpayer dollars for "muh PR"?

Oh no! Not money!

holy shit I don't know what 3rd world shithole you're being outsourced from but hit the fucking books and brush up on your grammar

Right. Which is why the appropriate response to Trump attacking Syria was to flip our shit and let him know we didn't elect him to keep playing around in the sand for the benefit of greater israel. He seems to have gotten that message but don't imagine for a second you can turn your back on him. Politicians are vermin, never to be trusted, and Trump is only at best a tool for our cause.

Nigger i accidentally posted this in the other thread, when i wanted to post it here. Its obvious if you look at who i am replying to, which is me.

Oh look, its two one line post shills at once. Die, as i told you in the OP.

Yes, faggot, and the number is actually $60 million not $100. Wipe the cum off your chin on the way out.

What kind of rationalization is this? The reason they even shilled the "MUH PUTIN SHILL" shit is because Trump didn't want to go in and topple Assad like all the establishment candidates. "Proving he's not a shill" by doing exactly what they wanted from his isn't 4D chess. It's just doing exactly what they want.

It'd be like a jew comes to your door asking for donations for a new Holohoax museum, and when you decline, he calls you an antisemite, so you say "I'LL PROVE YOU WRONG BY GIVING YOU A TON OF MONEY AND DOING EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT!". Yeah, you sure showed him.

My mistake. Saw your posts next to each other on front page. Looked like shilling.

Nice catch

Hope you're not being paid and just some faggot in a dirty MAGA hat being ass hurt.

I bet if he decides to skip the wall you'll be here making excuses about that too.

Oh dear, I was off by $40 million in my estimate. What? It's still be wasted on "muh PR"?

What ever happened to the non interventionalist stance of Trump?
I am sure you burgerfags voted against WW3 and not for it.
The audacity of this president to bomb a sovereign nation and then shittalk about it on twitter.
Something i would just expect from kikes.

Cult of personality. Trump had to stir up the sycophantic personality types to get the vote, but now they're going to destroy what we've been working for. They think the last year was all about Trump and not about white preservation.

But that just means he was forced to play their game. This doesn't bode well for the future in any case.

Actually I think OP is a shill. He's replying cogently, but he's posted this shit four times with different IDs.

Ariel Sharon "We jews control America, and the Americans know it." I think it is possible that Trump knew that this could be his political death sentence and decided to go for the lesser evil, to stay in power to not make way for a genuine ZOG puppet.

No nigger, i explained it in the first thread that got capped and the second one. Somebody copied my post to make me look like a shill. How would i not see my first posts after three minutes and then post with a different IP? I made this thread because the kike shills seem to dislike the wording.

The whole point of this place is supposed to be the opposite of an echo chamber. There's already enough people organizing in circlejerks, and turning one of the view places left where people try to find the truth into another instrument for propaganda is destroying this place faster than telling redditors to use their fucking brain.

Discussion =\= one line shill posts about how "Drumpf is a kike, fuck him now."

You must be a kike with how much you care about the money involved. The military's spending is already astronomical. This is a drop in the bucket especially since Trump already increased the military's budget.

Can everyone just stop this chess meme now thank you

Well then I guess that makes Trump the supreme kike since he ran on putting an end to wasteful spending. I bet your MAGA hat makes you look fat.

I have evidence, you don't.

twitter .com/realDonaldTrump/status/850785347038576640

Nice try, schlomo

QUIT YOUR BULLSHIT, THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION IS NOW OPENLY SHILLING FOR REGIME CHANGE

Kys kike

Proof or GTFO

Both Nikki Haley and Rex Tillerson said that Assad had to go. Trump just approved sending weapons to the FSA, selling weapons to the Saudis (which they can in turn also give to the rebels), and Rex Tillerson talked about forming a coalition to get rid of Assad.

Tillerson said that we aren't going to do regime change in syria… YET. In other words, they're going to take him out, just after the current war is over. Oh yeah, because just starting up another war after we finish the current war is so much fucking better than just continuing the current war.

OFFICIAL POLICY IS STILL REGIME CHANGE IN SYRIA

REMINDER THAT THE MODS ALLOW THIS SPAM

THE KIKES ARE ASSERTING THEIR CONTROL

THE TIME FOR A REVOLUTION IS NOW

So you are fat with a MAGA hat.

Whoisjewing.jpg

I think we're being jewed since Russia told US to pound sand.

I think your shill script broke, shlomo.

He said that that the first time.

Official statements don't really mean much at this point.

I think Trump doesn't have the intention of invading Syria unless he really has to.

The strikes were strategic and served a lot of purposes like:

That being said, regime change is inevitable. The administration seems willing to deal with Assad and Putin for now. But they will both be discarded once they're not needed anymore.

I just hope it gets done with precision and caution.

All I'm seeing is a tweet by some random cunt.

That's actually a pretty smart way to handle things. Videos or gtfo.

It's most likely we're being jewed. Words don't mean jack shit. If they did, we never would be in this position. What matters is the actual evidence we can see.

As far as the mixed signals from Trump's surrogates, it's a classic tactic. People naturally gravitate and latch onto the information that fits their worldview, and ignores/rejects the information that doesn't. So what they do is they shotgun out a bunch of stuff that seems to be supporting both sides of the argument, thereby getting people on either side to see what they want and rationalize support for Trump.

I see your point, but don't sink down to their level of operation. We are trying to get a discussion going.
Filter, report, maybe point out the shill and move on.

Reported. Kill yourself.

Nah, I'm going to keep directly replying to and calling out shills, you fucking sack of shit. The mods won't do a damn thing.

You want to know what's 4D chess?
Fucking idiots.

You say, " WE WILL FIGHT AGAINS'T ISIS, WITH BOOTS ON THE GROUND".
Then, you tell ISIS; because ISIS === CIA=MOSSAD, go full retard in all middle east.
Then what? Oh, boots in the ground in Egypt, Syria, and every fucking middle eastern country.
Then what? GREATER ISRAEL.
Remember that ISIS is not the main objective, the enemy of humanity is ISRAEL, AND WE HAVE TO DEFEAT IT.

saved. this makes absolute sense. Some inspiring shit right here…

What if the 4D chess is getting his internet people to think he's still totally on their side?

Panic shilling. Get ready for another week of nothing happening and extreme overreactions. I'm gonna Play some Turok and watch some Konosuba.

Has literally nobody noticed this? This thread is exactly the same as another one. Either the OP is autistic and made it twice or this is a shill.

never question the god emperor, you silly goy. Remember, anyone who says anything negative is just a shill! braise geg!

There was a thread made pointing that fact out and it was anchored.

There is literally no way to tell which way to believe either. It could be that the shills are shilling for trump and are just idiots, or that they are purposely making the shilling obvious to shill against him. The second one is a much more clever form of D&C that people could very well be falling for. The only way to win is to ignore the shills completely so that they don't influence your thoughts.

This board is fucking dead. I had my doubts before but this is the final nail in the coffin.

what if the 5d chess was making everyone believe his internet people were NOT on his side anymore.
And then go to the jews and tell em " see, they totally arent on my side, im a jew lover trought and trough, now trust me"

That's the beauty of this game, we will never know anything, except the real tangible things he makes happen.

Yes. I reported it. The person copying and pasting my post in the last thread was trying to make me look like a spammer / shill by relosting my text 3 minutes after my initial post. Because shills seem to dislike the text, i made this thread. Now they try this shit again. I am phoneposting, so i can't even switch IP'S.

Soo… safe zones. Like Trump promised on the campaign trail.

But why would you ignore my post? Ignore the copycats, but i am a legit Holla Forumsack and these are my legit thoughts. Take it or leave it, idk.

Exactly. Chess narratives are nothing but mental exercises. It's no different than all the mental hoops liberals jump through to rationalize how race doesn't exist, but whites are guilty of systemic racism, and they're progressive, but we want to bring in intolerant muslim jihadists. It's the same monkey brain trying to make 2+2=5.

it's possible the shills are indeed playing both sides (the C&D narrative). I'm more inclined to believe the shills are the ones trying to make everyone settle down and blindly trust in Trump, despite his recent neocon actions.

After all, just look around. In terms of public figures, all the kikes and globalists are praising this, while all the nationalists, white nationalists, and alt-litefags are condemning this. And look at the different boards. Reddit and cuckchan are now 100% faithful to the infallible God Emperor and screaming that anyone who doesn't agree with bombing Assad is a shill. Holla Forums has people arguing either side, but it's not as overwhelming as on reddit and cuckchan. So either reddit/cuckchan are somehow more correct about this, or they're being shilled hard. And of course any shills would focus more on cuckchan and reddit, because those are larger more mainstream sites.

So is this thread. Reported for concern trolling.

All of fucking Syria would have been a safe zone in a couple weeks if we just stayed out of it and let Assad finish up the war.

No one is this fucking retarded.

Nobody is "waiting for a mistake" to attack muh Trump.

THE GODDAMN ELECTION IS OVER FUCKTARDS

The shills don't earn anything by making us go against Trump because he is already president, got it? Having us protesting Trump will only pressure him to not do the kikes biding.

This is time for a revolution.

I mean it's fucking France before the revolution all over again.

Except we KNOW they/you are shills. There fotographic evidence of a shilling campaign from lefty and few reddit boards

Are you fucking braindead? That screencap says that one of the talking points to use is "the gas attacks are a false flag". Does this mean the gas attacks WEREN'T a false flag? Are you actually retarded enough to believe that?

nod a fuggin argumend :DDDD

This. Becoming a politician should throw you immediately under the most powerful public microscopes. He is in their league now. I remember during that speech where he called CNN very fake news, he said something like "I still can't believe I have to call myself a politician now!" Motherfucker you're POTUS.

I wonder if he had to explain to Barron how he had just performed his first state sanctioned murder. He's a different person now, and should be treated as such. More scrutiny, but not the pussy leftist kind. They can be properly ignored now.

I'm still backing Trump but he'd better not be pulling any fuckery.

I don't understand why people need to have a mindset of "I support Trump" or "I no longer support Trump". We're not in election. There's no longer any Y/N hard binary. There's no reason to be highly critical of actions that deserve criticism, like going full neocon.

Are you familiar with irony?

fug u

The "French" revolution was a precursor to the "Russian" revolution, through the same means by the same (((powers))).