REPORT: H.R. McMaster fires deputy NSA K.T. McFarland, makes her ambassador to Singapore

McFarland was the last Flynn loyalist in the National Security Council. This comes days after McMaster kicked out Bannon.

>usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/04/09/report-kt-mcfarland-leave-white-house-amid-nsc-shakeup/100257332/
>bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-09/mcfarland-to-exit-white-house-as-mcmaster-consolidates-power

In addition, rumor has it McMaster is trying to push out Sebastian Gorka for being too anti-Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fKcUX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you have to go back

Yeah Trump did not pick this cuck, (((they))) forced him upon the administration…

This is the only "proxy war" we should be engaging on as this is a Israel-first deep-state figure. All the other Kushner and Bannon shit is fake, as Trump has full choice over them and can just get rid of them when he wants.

First post is always a shill. Also, it seems now that McMaster is Trump's handler from (((deep state))).

Fuck off back to reddit and die there.

McMaster is basically the deep state. He's also the one who wants to put boots on the ground in Syria.

Trump needs to be very, very careful of him. Not sure how Trump is going to get rid of him, if possible.

Make of this what you will. It is Cernookike after all.

I certainly hope a mod will fix your mess with the links. Having said that, I have to agree when Stone talked about Bannon not doing enough to get more nationalists on the team. It's too late now.

The same guy the kikes rejoiced over on social media about when this kike was picked up. I wanna believe Trump is red pilled but then surrounds himself with rats.

Bill Kristolnacht was one of those who praised McMasterGolem's choice, didn't he? Bill Kristolnacht approving anything is one of the biggest red flags one can get.

I don't agree with cernovich on everything, but he has been right pretty consistently over the past couple of weeks

Fake News

Agreed.

Regarding Islam, McMaster is apparently the guy who told Trump not to use the term "Radical Islamic Terrorism" anymore, term which as we all know came from Flynn.

Google mcmaster radical islamic terrorism, there are literally dozens of articles about it.

MCMASTER WANTS TO DESTROY RUSSIA
archive.fo/fKcUX

HE HAS AN INTERVIEW WITH FOX TODAY IN 1 HOUR

what has he been right about? the kike enoch gothipy gothip doesn't count since he just claimed it after the fact

If I was in his shoes, I would want to adapt to the wake up call that our own jews start sneaky shit with russia and the russians win everytime, as well

He broke the Susan Rice story.

Bill Krystol and Jojhn McCain both support McMaster. That right there should tell you he's globalist scum. McMaster won't even say radical islmic terrorism.

We need to meme the death of McMaster.

But they also support Gorsuch…

Makes you wonder about Gorsuch being a good choice at all, no?

if that happens who replaces him?

Everyone supports Gorsuch.

I had a bad feeling about this guy from the start. Flynn really shouldn't have resigned.

(checked)

Had a bad feeling about this mf too. Precisely, when I saw Bill Kristol praising him.

Trump asked for his resignation. In other words, he was fired.

In other words, Trump was a kike puppet all along.

I don't know, but that is when things started falling apart. It was a weird event, I don't think we ever got the truth about what happened.

Dina Powell is a former Goldman Sachs banker who worked for Dubya for a few years. How is she suited for the National Security Council? She has nothing to do with either military nor intelligence stuff.

Then why would he hire Flynn at all to begin with?

The thing about SCOTUS nominees is they NEED congressional approval. This means that SCOTUS nominees will always be more middle-of-the-road than we'd like. This is an unavoidable intentional consequence of how our constitution is set up.

Flynn probably flattered Trump in the right ways. I think Flynn was talking with Trump and "taking him seriously" when few others were.

He has already fucked up, by having his shills do the same stupid patriot game as in the Ukraine.

Yeah, looks like the Thernovich sources might be legit here.

The Flynn removal was the beginning of the coup.

Sage

That second picture pisses me off. The kike Kushner is right at the center of the table and Bannon is over in the corner watching from his cuck stool.

I don't like him either but that doesn't mean he's necessarily disinfo. He was among the ones who pushed that Susan Rice story at the forefront

someone should record the interview just in case it's not uploaded in Youtube

Links?

Trump is now listening to this fuck, it's pretty obvious he's the one doing the damage, and he's Bush era bullshit artist. It's over if he's not fired for being a treasonous fuck and Trump gets control over FP.

gatewaypundit I think also ran a story backing this theory. I dislike Kushhner but think we should also try and get McMaster fired as well. Hell, we can get both tossed.

I saw a gatewaypundit article on it but they were just quoting Cernovich's article.

You keep thinking like that, goyim, and you're going to put a dent in our 1984D hopscotch narrative.

The only way for the problem to ever be solved is for these people to be killed. They have so much money, control so many assets, that they can just fade away for a while and then come back or get their interests and goals represented through proxies. They just need to stop existing.

Bump. We need to dig into McMaster's past/connections

ASSUME THE FOLLOWING

You are a white male.
You have no real power.
You have no real money.
You shit post on the echo chamber of your choice and nothing you say even fucking matters.
You vote for your president that is obviously pro hebrew, yet you deny this fact.
Your president acts Against the very tenets that got him elected and the very reason YOU voted for him.
You get upset so you run to the internet to post about it, just like the SJW.
You ARE THE SJW now.
You have become what you hated.
You are that guy with NO POWER.
Your vote didn't count for anything.

WHAT DO YOU DO
You run for political office.
You run as a democrat and you win.
You then shift all the politics and your allied positions RIGHT of center.

DO THIS
Trump is not your guy.
Trump is not OUR guy.
You need to be our guy.

Pretty sure he's not going to be fired, much like Kushner and ivanka. Bannon will be, though. Face it, the kikes co-opted Trump now, he has no power.

A better question is why the hell is Mnuchkin even at the table?

Because Trump has been a kike lover all along. People here just refused to believe it and confused memes with reality.

I can just tell by his face that there's a video somewhere of him fucking a 10yo.

He's the treasury secretary. What exact input was he providing in that situation?

ftfy

Such good propaganda, because it is a TRUE propaganada. Something like a tweet that says "2% of the population"

My hatred of the jew is so perfectly complete.

What evidence is there of Priebus being a Jew? Last I heard he's Greek Orthodox.

Deciding how much of our tax money he would pilfer to make his kike friends rich?

Yeah I doubt the strike was because of Kushner whispering or Ivanka having a sad (that's the cover story). This guy has been planning it. This guy's the final boss.

Panetta had no qualifications to head CIA, but that didn't stop Obama. Putting Dina anywhere near national security is a nigger-tier appointment.

Like I'm legitimately curious what the (((official))) explanation is. Did they just expect the goyim not to notice?

(CHECKED)

RED + STAR MEANS SHABBOS YOU FUCKING NEWFAG

Of course not, 99.9% of people can't even name one person there besides Trump.

Some bad ((people)) in all administration areas now, knew something was up when flynn was hosed.

Oi Iz DIS McMarsta git tryin ta kick out da Ork God of Kunnin but Brutal

He's got Jew Hair

You. Can't. They'll kill you if you try.

There is no hope. There is no light. There is nothing but Eternal Misery and the laughter of malevolent gods.

Ashes and Echoes

Wouldn't surprise me if this was true