There are no likable characters on this show, and that's the beauty of it...

There are no likable characters on this show, and that's the beauty of it. Too many cartoons revolve around idealistic protagonists that had super specific and restricted flaws, for most of history. Real people aren't like that, and to be frank, that doesn't make them bad "people" either. The idea Mr.Pb, Carolyn Todd or even Diane are bad people is moronic, and if that makes them unlikable the word is meaningless. Just because a character is unlikable doesn't mean they're bad as a character. I think the real reason why people shit on Bojack is because of how he resonates with a lot of people on this board, and that makes them uncomfortable so they tear him and the show down as a defense mechanism.

Hey, aren't you that one autist that threw a bitch fit long ago because people kept reminding you of your sperg out from a separate board about Dragon Maid dub?

I bet you like Steven Universe, too.

is this the anime autist?

Kill yourself Reddit.

OP do you non-ironically post that Marilyn Monroe quote about seeing her at her worst.

OP do you non-ironically deny that Bojack Horseman isn't for cucks and catladies who voted Hillary?

I see your Armchair Psychologist and activate my trap card I Know You Are But What Am I? Who the fuck wants to watch depressed sadsacks doing fuck all except fellow losers who want to live vicariously through them?

Well I was hoping to get some discussion about Bojack Horseman but OP is a self-fellating faggot who made the worst OP in history, so I guess I'll have to hope for a real thread a few months from now.

Wouldn't make more sense that they're messed up because they're in Hollywood and those kind of people usually tend to be fucked up?

Predictions:

The most important element of a story is to have characters you enjoy spending time with from beginning to end, and they do not need to be "good" or "kind" to be worthy of that attention.
One of the only ways to ensure the audience enjoys spending time with the main characters is to ensure that at the beginning they aren't at all the same person as they were at the end.

Bojack's characters are vastly different in many ways, at the very least with how they accept or understand themselves, when the season ends. And the ones who didn't change get "punished" for it in a way.
I'd advise looking (do not pay a fucking cent for it) at the show Girls for a perfect comparison of that. Girls is literally the most infuriating show ever made on earth, no joke, and one of the main reasons is that Lena Dunham is a tremendous weak-minded, self-detesting, vapid, stupid, retarded, angry, worthless person at the beginning, and at the end she's basically absolutely identical. That's terrible and I hate it and she should get fucking murdered and raped, regardless of the order.
Honestly, one season of that garbage will show you a lot of why other shows are more competent when they at least show people who TRY or even just WANT to "grow", to "change". That's why you're not entirely wrong, OP, with the explanation over "they're bad people but that doesn't make them bad characters". Moral Orel is a show with bad characters that you forgive or feel sorry for, for example, especially by the end.

Could be.

Fucking kill yourself nigger

Kill yourself Val.

I've never been doxed, user. And I'm not a muslim. Stop thinking anons on Holla Forums are a reliable source.

Fuck you OP, you're making me look like a faggot for liking this show spouting off like that.

OP stop talking to yourself.

Well, how is it bad that the characters are awful and annoying? Plenty of people are like that in real life.

Just die already namefag

Not an argument.

Tip them trilbys.

Reminder that nobody here has actually show reddit Horseman is a good show.

Real life also doesn't ha ve a climax or resolution. It just is. Stories aren't supposed to fucking be written like real life. Real life is boring.

It's not.

No, I shit on it because of Season 4.

Still no argument.

Holy shit it is the Dragon's maid autist! What's your thoughts on the dub?

Pretty sure anime autist wouldn't defend a western cartoon or characters from a western cartoon. This is probably just Val.

I believe you, but I wonder what the point of it is. Does he think people would take an absolute shit position more seriously if it's not tied to his name? Or does he want us to believe more people genuinely like this crap?

They've done 2 of those already.

Fuck off pedo faggot

So what about your /cow/ thread, then?

Or maybe people tear it down because it's shit.

Why is it shit?

Because they are given reasons to be assholes. Being an asshole alone isn't enough like most edgy shit cartoons think nowadays.
Bojack and Bob's Burgers are our only hope.
Second one actually teaches valuable lessons on early Simpsons levels.

There is nothing wrong with the abortion episode. Stop getting offended because a show didn't agree with your beliefs on abortion.

Liking this show already made you look like a faggot.

come on now