Deep State Judo move?

Ever since the Syria strike, I've watched pro-Trump communities tearing themselves apart.

T_D on reddit is summarily banning long time supporters who don't suddenly believe everything the intelligence agencies are telling Trump. Expressing doubts about Kushner = ban. Doubting intelligence = ban. It looks like the place is going to destroy itself.

They've pulled a Judo move on us, a perfect split to get people to fight and turn on each other. Last week, everyone knew that the IC was lying and slandering with their Russia narrative. Today, you must believe them blindly or be outcast.

Looks like they finally figured out how to split us. How long till Bannon is gone and Kushner runs the WH?

Remove civic cucks. They're cancer dragging us down.

You're not very intelligent if you think islands of support aren't important to maintaining the momentum.

I'm not a civic cuck, I'm a race and culture realist. Kneejerk more.

He didn't say anything about you, but good job outing yourself.

They didn't need to, Trump did all of this by himself.
Yes, either you support Trump doing exactly what the jews wanted or you are a traitor shill. Sheep will always be nothing more than sheep.

What I don't understand is that Trump is a master persuader, he should have known that this would happen.

No, you've been watching your shills getting laughed out of the room.

T_D was always a pack of kosher civic nationalist cucks and anyone losing their shit over the strike without waiting for the consequences is either a shill, an idiot or a newfag caught up in the moment and in any case the less of those we have around the better.

Good. I've said it from the beginning that the people Trump needed to appease to win could potentially be his downfall. He had to take the biggest fucking dorks and turn them into winners. Now they believe they're something more than they are because they've tied their identity to Trump. If Trump makes a mistake then they've also made a mistake. If Trump fails then they've failed. It's sycophantic behavior, and that's what drove the middle to us. The swing voters are not dumb, that's why they're swing voters, but we either destroy the dorks now or we prepare for potentially losing the midterms and definitely losing in 2020 because these people are going to drive the people who are intelligent enough to notice both sides are shit. Memes are forges by truth, and the truth is that these people who are now associated with our side are easy targets. The truth is they're losers, and people do not like them. It's why the left had such an easy time ripping on them for decades, and if these sycophants turn into the face of the right again then we've lost because there won't be enough time to fix the demographics problem.

tldr: Trump had to mobilize the same type of personality on the right that ended up dominating and destroying the left this cycle. Now we've got our own Crew, JIDF, MIDF; TIDF, and we either ruin them or they ruin us. They need to know their place.

Reddit has served it's purpose. I could give two fucks about them now.

he's already president

Obvious shill is obvious. Kill yourself.

I would believe so, if the damage on Trump's base weren't so massive already. He split his support, so he's either suicidal or a cretin.

Nigger he's the fucking president, not running for office.

He is in 2020 and midterms are on the way, but yeah let's keep pretending he's emperor for life because memes.

I didn't say anything about PR. Let's recap:
Nice job, faggot.

Except, looking good for a Presidential campaign is PR.
Idiot is a good look for you. Keep it up.

I'M DOUBLE DOWNVOTING YOUR POST!

Dumb nigger, the PR was was "muh babies" and it split his base while the left still dislikes him. It was a strategic error.

Do you have an argument or are you just baitposting?

Baitposting after getting btfo.

Hey, why don't you keep telling me what you want me to think, and I can tell you to fuck off. How's that sound?