The Spoils of War

Trump Lavished With Media and Bipartisan Praise For Bombing Syria
By Glenn Greenwald

theintercept. com/2017/04/07/the-spoils-of-war-trump-lavished-with-media-and-bipartisan-praise-for-bombing-syria/

Glenn Greenwald is a faggot journalist who supported Wikileaks, was virulently critical of Dubya's war on terror and Obongo's spying powers. Some things he gets right, others he is completely retarded about like the CAIR levels of apologism to Islam.

Why post this flipflopping faggot? he was wrong in the Obango years then, he's still fucking wrong now.

He makes some good points. Also I forgot to mention he's been one of the few to denounce the Russia connection as hysteria.

Is Greenwald still mostly followed by lolbergs and rainbow haired tech support redditors? The narrative is pure bleeding over chaos right now.

Found this gem in the comments.

into the trash it goes, how the fuck can someone be so blind

It is way too early for this shit, and I am running on almost no sleep. I honestly can't tell whether or not this is someone being a sarcastic bastard or a legit claim. It's so damned stupid. Why? Why must we suffer these idiots?

check'd, and sums up my feelings about that post nicely

He's an outcast for covering Wikileaks and not kissing up to Obongo. The Guardian which hosted him, is now openly hostile to Wikileaks.

The Intercept that hosts his articles is dying too.

Shit/ll thread, next please.

Oh, so do a lot of the "Hurr durr both sides r dumb Neutrals" he can go fuck himself even if he's now a pariah to his Democrack, Libtard, and SJW Globalist buddies, and points 9 and 10 is fucking bullshit.

I laughed my fucking balls off at this

Wake me up when Tucker brings up a couple of those points in the next 6 months.

Snowden could've found better, but he brings up some interesting points to a good crowd for it. >tfw even seeing half the truth presented is worthy of praise.

Media are fully controlled by CIA from 70's

Then why he didn't shoahed jews?

Because he's a kike.

From now, he will receive support from deep state. Not the same as “strength”.

They wanted those wars.

Always been “state”, the system, the plutocrats media. “Independed media” is an illusion sold to the masses. Watergate was a deep state operation and the press was under remote control of inteligence agencies.

The US president is a puppet of the deep state. Its a ceremonial function like the Doge of Venice used to be.

Inept is a description for those believing in that shadow play.

Children believe in fairy tales.

It never worked on the leader of the USA, but it works on many not so bright people of the public.

That is nothing practically special of the USA. It is, in the end, a show of weakness. The strong need not to demonstrate it.

Haha refusal, inaptitude!

Oh my, is that true?

Alex Jones of the left (without filter).

Damed auto complette:
That is nothing particularly special of the USA.