Why doesn't Todd wear the rainbow ribbon? Is he homophobic?

Why doesn't Todd wear the rainbow ribbon? Is he homophobic?

webm ples

TODD HATES FAGS

Because he can't wear it without everyone thinking he is a homosexual.

Well, can anyone?

They were stored too high from the ground.

Todd is redpilled

Yes, people who don't seem to be repressing homosexuality.

guess you could say he couldn't reach the end of the rainbow.

Because he is Gay user.

Bethesda confirmed for gun toting homophobia enablers

He is

Is that Morgann Webb?

Yes.

If dubs Todd is going to go on a rampage before the end of E3

I miss xplay.

They couldn't find one in his size.

you telling me they couldn't just dig through a box of lucky charms?

TODD COMFIRMED FOR WHITE MALE SHITLORD

WE ALL THOUGHT THAT HE WAS KILLED IN THE ORLANDO SHOOTING, BUT YOU FUCKERS WANNA KNOW THE ==RrEeAaLlLlIiTtYy?!?==

Todd was the FUCKING SECOND shooter the MEDIA is covering up!

BASED TODD

Was screencapping before i read thread

Is it bad that I like Todd? I mean, despite his games being shit and lies all the time, he seems to show them off as if they were passion projects while the other devs have this forced artificial presence about them when it comes to their game.

He has charisma, which is probably why he has his job at Bethesda

He's a good guy, he just happens to be fairly incompetent at directing games.

I don't think Bethesda has been dumbing their shit down to appeal to a big audience or sheer laziness, I think they've been doing it because they honestly have no idea what they're doing. Just look at the voice acted protagonist of Fallout 4, that shit was a complete failure and wasn't from them being lazy, they spend a lot of time and effort on something that was completely retarded that would please noone and ruin the game.

Somebody know the sauce on that mp4?
Sage for off-topic

forgot the fucking sage

Good goy.

To me, Todd seems to look almost exclusively at the big picture. He seems to focus on the quantity of mechanics, which is good for an RPG game, but at the exclusion of the quality. The execution is often mediocre if not straight-up bad. For example, refer to the segment of his E3 2015 Fallout 4 presentation on construction and settlement management. It was a neat idea that I was excited for, but the biggest fault with it was the poor UI management system and just the actual process of base-building. Todd also get caught up in the more irrelevant details of ensuring that the most trivial components of the game like the voiced-protagonist as you pointed out and the robot that can say your name get the greatest of attention and investment because he's attempting to make the game look unique and polished. This is all invalidated by the fact that the core of the game is rotten.

Also, I think Bethesda is just pandering to casuals. As long as they get money, it doesn't matter what they produce.

Base building was actually pretty decent, only for some reason everything you made looked like it was hit by a nuclear blast.

The need to return to your chosen base after each run to drop all the trash you've picked up was also annoying and you are better off just cheating for recourses.

Why can't bethesda make even a little decent story like obsidian? I literally can make story for fallout 5 from scratch just like that. Post apocalyptic games write themselves you just go help people, shoot bad guys, revitalize lands, mix there some rare creatures and guns and you have decent game and story line.

Are those guys from bethesda retarded.

You could still do things with base-building, but it was made extremely difficult because the parts never fit correctly nor had any physics, most of the parts didn't fit correctly with others, and the lack of the ability to toggle on and off objects snapping together (and I would also appreciate if structures could snap to FUCKING foundations.) Also the electrical stuff could've been better.

Yeah, electricity wasn't really used for much. I went autistic for an hour or two and built powerlines in sanctuary and then I realised I couldn't do shit with them, TV didn't work anyway and light wasn't really needed.

Maybe because he's not a fucking faggot-enabler.

Maybe he's redpilled just enough to not embrace the symbolic faggotry and cocksucking that everyone else is.

Ask why those two cunts ARE wearing them. They look like they're on the job and HAVE to so some faggots won't accuse them of not supporting cum-guzzling amd AIDS spreading.

Somebody shoop a dick already

I have no image for this shit

I hate the obnoxious rainbow flag at the best of times, and in this case it really rubs me the wrong way.
The victims have been reduced to nothing more than a sexuality. Surely there's a better way to pay your respects to people killed in a terrorist attack than to only and constantly talk about how they liked penises. It isn't what I want to be remembered for; I can't imagine there are many people for whom it is.

Base building was shit.
You couldn't even pick up half the trash piled in the road. Nor could you dismantle OR repair most derelict buildings. If you tried to remove them with the console or mods, it didn't change the line-of-sight, and anything behind where it was wouldn't render. Everything you could build was junk even when it had no reason to be. There are no roofs that are both rigid and without large holes. Most walls are rusted and/or full of holes too. The attack system was rage-inducing, as all your defenses were made useless by the spawn points INSIDE the build area. There was nothing good about it but the idea, and Bethesda took that directly from a mod..

Why do they keep adding "build this now" shit to Fallout 4 like it's the fucking Sims?

the real kicker is that most of the victims weren't even gay. they were having a "latino night" which is code talk for hetero night.

look at the crime scene photos. tons of women and men.

Spics, fags, what's the difference?

About the level of competence I would expect from a mudslime.

one's good at outdoor decoration, the other at indoor.

Todd is redpilled as fuck.

Most big companies are actually incompetent.
There's a difference between doing a good job, and making money. The fact that there's such a stark difference between these things paints a really grim picture of the nature of our society.

Basically, the more you half-ass, the less fucks you give about quality, the more people you screw over, the more good you destroy - the more money you make.
Creating a superior product and caring about your customers is a one-way ticket to bankruptcy.

Todd is based. He realizes that all gays must be gassed.

Saturday night, he wanted body count more then anything.

Makes sense. But riddle me this Batmannot actually a riddle, if you combine the two, how come you get a either a hairdresser or a dog walker huh?

OR maybe Bethesda just never had a competent dev team. Looking at his games in the past like Future Shock and Adventures Redguard, Todd is pretty competent at being a director, but the games were always fucked up by bugs and crap engine. I blame Pete Hines more than him.

>>>/cuteboys/

Should we give Todd "empty my AK in a crowed of gays" Howard the Ben Garrison treatment?

WHO?!
WHO DOESN'T WANT TO WEAR THE RIBBON?!

Don't forget radiant AI. It was a technical marvel, but such a failure at the same time.

And you should blame all the shitty writing and dialog system on Pete Hines instead.

Ultima 6 managed something similar and it actually worked in that game.

Because he's not a hack fraud games journalist who needs to show that he's pushing an agenda. He's already making mad millions he doesn't need to pander to fucking anyone and he knows it.

What the fuck are you on.

Radiant AI is more than simply a schedule. It's similar to FEAR AI and STALKER AI. In a normal finite state machine AI, an AI is given a set of tasks and rules. In GOAP AI such as Radiant, the AI is given a set of task and they're free to do whichever task they want based on their own judgement of the situation they're in.

So… fallout 4 copies many mods once again?