Amazon announced it has committed to a multi-series adaptation inspired by JRR Tolkien’s classic fantasy novels

More fan fiction like in The Hobbit
archive.is/X68hj

Since when does Amazon make movies? Fuck they're gonna ruin it more than the Hobbit 3.

It is going to be a multi season tv show. The britbongs use the word series instead of season.

This is what you get for being a bunch of obnoxious reddipolfags

No we don't.

Communism is not the dominant ideology on Holla Forums. Your post makes no sense.

PWNT

Not going to watch any of this shit. They're just going to make it like some GoT trash and they'll definitely go the Diversity™ route.

/thedonald is reddit
This is what you get faggots

Why is The Hobbit movies considered fan fiction but the LOTR movies not? They aren't even like the books.

Normies always are a mistake

The Hobbit was the original. The LotR are the fanfics.

That's the hobbit user.

Jackson added a bunch of nonsense in the LOTR movies too.

Stop crying about Holla Forums you fucking faggot, seriously.
Every god damn thread, no matter the context.
I could start a thread about a show like fucking Survivorman and your retarded nazi larping ass would barge in and find some way to cry about reddipol and communism.

They're literally best friends in the book, that's what platonic love is.

I'd really like them to explore the relationship between Tauriel and Kili further.

I was talking about reddipol, that's Holla Forums not Holla Forums

Only real issue is gimli. Legolas' surfing at helms deep was actually cool.

In all jackson did a bit too much quipping with legolas gimli and merry and pippin

He also went a little crazy with extended battles but the first two films are good even the extended versions. Rotk suffers but theatrical is ok and has a couple great scenes.

Never read lotr just the hobbit, but I thought denethor was good

Goddamn man we get it. You hate the commies. Let it go already.

Fuck why?! What the fuck happened between the Hobbit and Fellowship that you can make an entire TV show about? Almost none of the broad cast of LotR had even met before the films, and those who had weren't exactly going on fun quests together.

Stop inserting your buzzwords into my posts.I hate Holla Forums

t. Holla Forumstard

Yes you do.

Serves you right faggot, it was actually you talking to Holla Forums. And now you're HIV positive

They'll just go the Gotham route.

Young Aragorn will probably show up with references to his kingly destiny every twenty seconds. They might even throw in an OC Donut Steel girl love interest for him who is a strong independent bitch who nearly makes him reconsider being a wandering Ranger and settling down away from all of the troubles of Middle-Earth before they tragically break up and he goes back to being a quiet recluse.

Merry, Pippin and Sam's parents might show up and go on dopey adventures with Bilbo or whatever. Throw in references to the One Ring and Frodo every five minutes.

Faramir will explore his sexuality in a forbidden romance with a Gondorian Ranger twink which abruptly ends when his homophobic meanie brother Boromir rats them out and has to learn the true meaning of tolerance. Faramir also has a vision of Boromir dying which he tries to warn his big bro about but later forgets when he gets a concussion after a skirmish with bandits - who are all straight, white males, naturally.

Y'know, the usual.

Reddit pol faggot

Listen faggot you can criticize hackson all you want but LotR is up here and H*bbit is

way

down

not even in the fucking thread

garbage

lol wut

You forgot the plot line about the Far Harad niggers who are the oppressed slave class in Gondor.
WE

FFS, why did you guys have to meme Kang of dem Rangs into existence?

It's going to be a diverse gang of nobodies bumbling around Middle-earth doing nothing of consequence. You wouldn't know it was Tolkien based if they weren't plastering his name all over it.

barring a miracle this will be an absolute fucking trainwreck

The black gate will be a stand in for the Wall in GoT. Probably with some noble black rangers from Gondor keeping an eye on it.

but thats actually canon
for example the "who killed more orcs in the battle of helms keep" game was in the books

please stop
dont give them an idea

No. Not Silmarillion.
I don't want to see black Luthien.
Luckily they' stay away for it for being outside the franchise.