ICE turning cities into "Ghost Towns"

Immigration raids turn Oregon city into ghost town

Thank God those illegals gave birth to those (illegal) anchor babies and taking money for federal loans that totally doesn't happen that often!

Somebody think da children!

Archive Link here: archive.is/XUqUo
Original Link here: http:// www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2017/04/woodburn_taught_latinos_to_dre.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EN2as
archive.is/Yeysi
dailycaller.com/2015/08/19/no-the-14th-amendment-doesnt-guarantee-birthright-citizenship/
archive.is/2BDH5
fairus.org/issue/how-to-report-illegal-immigrants
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
archive.is/8i0PZ
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/4/illegal-immigration-down-67-percent-under-trump/
archive.is/KFXjh
archive.is/jn9Cp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These fucking people. They think this is going to make normalfags sympathetic, but they're basically admitting every level of their local and educational government bends over for the fucking spics.

It's worse if you read the entire article. Fucking lawyers, cops, and businesses are all working together to keep the illegals here. The (((ACLU))) was also involved at times in the article.

I'll be linking a bit of case law concerning anchor babies in a few minutes.

Now that's some progress. Feels like a good time for some good news. Keep it up, ICE-chan!

All I read was
HOME PRICES PLUMMET IN OREGON, YOUNG WHITE COUPLES ESTABLISH HOMESTEADS WITH EASE UNDER THE RULE OF TRUMP

Sounds like prime real estate.

So tired of feeling sorry for these sad sacks of shit. Outsource Assad to gas these leeches.

The Coming Wave of Self-Deportations

Holy shit, throwing out the illegals makes wages go up, who would have thought?

Threatening them WILL make them return!

Archive Link Here: archive.is/EN2as
Original Link Here: http:// www.lifezette.com/polizette/the-coming-wave-of-self-deportations/

I don't see anything about a ghost town.

How many deportations? Spell it out.

We can holy hope user, and don't miss out on this bit from my above post ( ): Meanwhile, Arizona wages rose for farm workers (15 percent) and construction workers (10 percent), according to The Wall Street Journal's examination of data from 2010 to 2014.

Wouldn't it be great if something were to happen, like, I dunno, a bunch of young, white expats with nationalistic tendencies were to flood Oregon and fill up that empty space?

Why are the using the pell grant as a standard of poverty. I received it and my family is middle class. How much you get is based on previous academic performance not income.

Basically the gist of the article is this: So many of them are scared of being deported they are actively preparing for when the day comes. They've started withdrawing fro society at large and businesses (mostly Hispanic ones) are being destroyed because of this.

In other words: Its a self-fulfilling cycle of withdraw, destroy their economic ties to the USA then eventually threaten to deport all of them, and they will simply leave.

They use it to make you feel bad for the illegals, I've known solidly middle class friends and classmates who used it, and now illegal kids are getting those same funds that should be saved for American kids.

(Checking my quads)

Not to mention welfare requiring drug testing now too.

pic related

Keeping a close eye I see, have dishonored myself and my board, apologies user!

Heh…

Maybe stop hopping borders, Pedro.

Kek, illegal aliens have no place in a country.

Remember to report any illegal alien you know to your local authorities.

indeed good times ahead. trump throwing some illegals out, forget about the sytian thing.

Unwise, report them federally.

Really? Amazing if true. I wonder if an illegal piss market would come to be, however.

when will ice start really hitting spic antonio

Case excerpt from U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark

The 14th Amendment was created to free the slaves, explicitly and not to give Pedro an ability to become a parasite.

Actually, it's a good suggestion. We need people to report the criminal border hoppers for the crime of entering the country illegally. ICE needs all the help they can get.

And here comes the "interpretation" part from the Supreme Court in that case that I forgot to add to the previous post:

Ultimate holding of U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark
This applies to legal residents and aliens

Cases shitting on U.S. Kim Ark:

United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit.
THOMAS v. LYNCH (U.S. Attorney General) Aug. 7, 2015.
Synopsis
Background: Petitioner, who was born on a United States military base located in what is now Germany, filed petition for review of the final order of removal issued by the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), alleging that he was not subject to removal because he was a United States citizen.

>Accordingly, Wong Kim Ark does not support Thomas's contention that the military base on which he was born was “in the United States” for purposes of the Fourteenth Amendment.

Holding: The Court of Appeals, King, Circuit Judge, held that petitioner's birth on military base did not render him a birthright citizen under the Fourteenth Amendment.

Another Case:

District of Columbia Circuit.
TUAUA v. UNITED STATES
Decided June 5, 2015.

Background: Non-citizen United States nationals born in American Samoa brought an action urging the application of the Fourteenth Amendment's Citizenship Clause to American Samoa. The United States District Court for the District of Columbia, Richard J. Leon, J., 951 F.Supp.2d 88, dismissed the action. Plaintiffs appealed.

Holding: The Court of Appeals, Brown, Circuit Judge, held that Citizenship Clause did not guarantee birthright citizenship to persons born in the American Samoa.
Affirmed.
Not even being born in AMERICA fucking Samoa, guarantees that you get automatic citizenship.

>And even assuming the framers intended the Citizenship Clause to constitutionally codify jus soli principles, birthright citizenship does not simply follow the flag. Since its conception jus soli has incorporated a requirement of allegiance to the sovereign. To the extent jus soli is adopted into the Fourteenth Amendment, the concept of allegiance is manifested by the Citizenship Clause's mandate that birthright citizens not merely be born within the territorial boundaries of the United States but also “subject to the jurisdiction thereof,” U.S. CONST. amend. XIV, § 1, cl. 1; see Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. at 655, 18 S.Ct. 456

Keep in mind that the previous post and this one contain cases that are from the Circuit Courts, not the United States Supreme Court, it could ultimately be settled that jus soli could stop being the law of the land and instead be supplanted by the doctrine of jus sanguinis (which is the acquiring Citizenship through the parents).

A final case before I go to bed:

Fifth Circuit.
NOLOS v. Eric H. HOLDER, (U.S. Attorney General)
July 9, 2010.
Background: Alien petitioned for review of an order of the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) which upheld the immigration judge's (IJ) order of removal, 2008 WL 3919093, and the BIA's subsequent denial of his separate motions to reconsider and reopen, 2008 WL 5244724.

Holding: The Court of Appeals held that alien's conviction for theft under Nevada law constituted a conviction for an aggravated felony under immigration law.
Petition denied.

In regards to U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark:
>On that basis, Nolos urges that his parents acquired United States citizenship at birth because the Philippines were under the dominion and control of the United States at the time of their births. But as have the Ninth and the Second Circuits before us, see Rabang, 35 F.3d at 1454; Valmonte, 136 F.3d at 920, we decline to give Wong Kim Ark such an expansive interpretation. As the Second Circuit explained, the question of the territorial scope of the Citizenship Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment was not before the Court in Wong Kim Ark.

Bless the officers of ICE. They must confront such a phalanx of interests to deport even the most odious illegal aliens. I only wish I knew of some illegals where I live, but its all Puerto Ricans with citizenship.

All right, one more post THEN bedtime Holla Forums
Article by none other than Iron Ann herself!

>It is true that in a divided 1898 case, U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark, the Supreme Court granted citizenship to the children born to legal immigrants, with certain exceptions, such as for diplomats. But that decision was so obviously wrong, even the Yale Law Journal ridiculed it. The majority opinion relied on feudal law regarding citizenship in a monarchy, rather than the Roman law pertaining to a republic — the illogic of which should be immediately apparent to American history buffs, who will recall an incident in our nation’s history known as “the American Revolution.”

Absolutely spot on, as a Republic, NONE of the illegals in the last 100 years or their illegal spawn should be granted citizenship.

>In a statement so sane that Posner is NEVER going to be invited on Fox News, he wrote: “We should not be encouraging foreigners to come to the United States solely to enable them to confer U.S. citizenship on their future children. But the way to stop that abuse of hospitality is to remove the incentive by changing the rule on citizenship.”
We will the insanity end in this great country of ours?!

Archive link Here: archive.is/Yeysi
Original Link Here: dailycaller.com/2015/08/19/no-the-14th-amendment-doesnt-guarantee-birthright-citizenship/

There's a 10 year travel ban after deportation right? If they self-deport now, they have a chance of using their capital gained here to immigrate legally. They'd be dumb if they didn't fuck off now, but for us it's better if they get ICE'd instead.

There's probably a whole ton of beaner kids who have to pee into a cup for their parents now, kek.

Living in Oregon the place is fucking infested with illegal spics. I think they skip Cali because they know thats where the pogroms are going to start.

This is one of the threads they're sliding. Remember to keep up the good work of reporting your local sandniggers, spics, and chinks to ICE.

This is my backyard. Oregon city is nothing but Mexicans and burnt out white people who couldn't make it out the valley. No industry left for whites. Just service economy and no name tech company jobs. There's also a community college there. The Mexicans live cheap there cuz all of the real estate was built in the 70s and work the fields in the adjacent small farming towns. They are at least 50% of the student body in every high school in the area. The statistics lie and say they are only 13-15% but it's bullshit. OC is bad but Woodburn is worse. More methed up white folks majority mexi and there's 1 gated community for retirees. Go home paco.

My time living in Oregon City was the only time I ever saw a dead body on the street. Another time the payphone at the bus station had been ripped off the cord and used to bludgeon someone to possible death. There's was a pool of blood, but the body had been moved already.

Oregon City is a shit hole.

Why is Oregon so fucking pozzed? I thought it was meant to be a shining beacon or some shit that we were meant to all flock to as a last bastion of whiteness. Why does it keep being pozzed in the media?

Eugene and portland are full of hippies druggies and cucks. White people have cuck in their blood. Just rest assured hat they'll turn brown in time and white race will shed them like deadweight.

Woodburn isnt too far from Portland. So if all the spics get iced, a resistance to the lefty infestation to the north can be had, possibly

Isn't samoa part of America?

Portland, Eugene and Salem are the pozzed parts of the state. All 3 are along the I-5 corridor, or western part of the state. The rest of the state is either empty or populated by right wing whites.

Are you saying we should create a new enclave in Oregon? An out-in-the-open enclave in the United States. I like it.

Why should Illegals be scared of getting sent back Mexico? All that's in Mexico is other Mexicans.

I've been waiting for this moment my whole life user.

(((Posner)))
"Born to a jewish family"

Holla Forums is not always right.

what the fuck

check em

I didn't say he was necessarily on our side, but he can be used against them.

So is this why shills are starting to spread this narrative that ICE has ceased operations ever since the Syria attack?

inb4 armed NatSoc towns throughout the USA.

Oh no, that sucks. Now they can be forced out like they forced out the White people that actually built the towns.

That's one of my favorite arguments and they almost always come back with "This isn't your country, you stole it from us and the native americans" and to that I say, Right of Conquest. We beat you filthy spics once and we'll do it again.

How come they're so terrified? It's not like they'll be lined up and shot, they're just going to Mexico.
I mean, if you're illegally in other country it makes a lot of fucking sense that one day or the other they're going to get sick of your shit and will send you back.

Great time to be a homebuyer!

yeah, they werent so scared before when they invaded the US, now all thats happening is them getting a free ride home and they are "terrified"? give me a fucking break. Maybe at some point they will be actually terrified of crossing the border in the first place when we shoot on sight.
When does construction on the wall start? Build a wall, deport them all.

Where they get shot by drug gangsters.

Now we just need that big beautiful wall.

Well if it is too much work shipping them off, ICE can start shooting the fuckers.

Does that mean LEGAL folks can move in and get LEGAL jobs in their LEGAL houses?

Huh. Median housing in Oregon City was 350k. Was. At those prices single families got fucked while mexicans made nests. The traitors running no the housing scam should have their property confiscated and they should get a one way trip to Rosarita.

This bitch must feel great kinship with illegals since she too can't speak english

Is it still ongoing?
If not, why didn't they go back?
They will be now, better late than never.

Just come legally you stupid spics.

Woodburn is a shithole strip mall filled with illegals. I drove through once and was surprised there were so many Spanish only stores and spics everywhere.
I've lived in Eugene and Portland my whole life and it's crazy the shit you see and read about in the I5 corridor.
Right now Black Lives Matter, libshit and antifa are pissed about some nigger who was shot by a cop.
They kept saying he dindu nuffin and his mom called for a federal investigation but it turns out he tried to rob a dude with a gun, held him hostage, then tried to pull the gun on some cops. The gun was fake.
I always thought the biggest problems in Oregon were nigs and cucked out whites but there's a huge amount of illegals that are flooding up from Cali (not to mention Cali fags who are trying to escape the state they fucked up).
Is Washington any better? I just want to find some decent work and start a family, and not be around so much poz.

No. In addition to all the illegals, niggers, and cucks, WA also has Somalians.

Depends on where you are. The I-5 corridor between Olympia and Everett is politically and demographically a lot like the bay area (the southern parts are like the east bay and the northern parts are like SF and Silicon Valley), once you go east into the mountains and beyond you may as well be Idaho and anything south or west of Puget Sound (including the islands) is a mixed bag of white hippies, white conservatives and reservations with the usual handful of spics in the population centers doing menial labor like construction, farm work, etc. The Olympic Peninsula in particular is very beautiful and very rural for the most part.

Look at the filth in that first image, Jesus.

Why are people allowed here if they do not speak English?

That is the problem, for spics to come legaly, they have to wait up to 20 years with how slugged the system is. It doesn't help that Mexico's gov't is retarded and has most cities in bankruptcy.

America Samoa is an American territory, not America proper. Territories are treated differently.

Holla Forums + ICE = police

Dedicated smartphone apps to perform a function that could be done with standard phone calls, text messages or web pages has got to be one of the biggest scams of the past 5 years.

Excuse me while I check those truthful trips.

Holla Forumsice
I like it.

Nobody let Trump see a picture of them, please.

WITNESSED

Want to help? Disseminate this flyer.

Trips confirm,
We are now the Holla Forumsice.

checked

Moving to the northwest? What great new original idea that hasn't been around forever.

Make Salal Great Again!

that guy organizing ways to hide from enforcement officers needs to be put in jail

Kek has anybody put fliers up like these? I can imagine the anal rustling by illegals and their enablers.

Dude you took me back like 5+ years just now…

I want to see Oregon red. I hate Portland so damn much

I thought that faggot looked familiar.

Move to Wyoming; parts of it are so sparsely populated that if a few thousand like-minded people moved there as a group, they could dominate the politics of several entire counties.

There's a reason Wyoming is targeted by the real-life Free State Project, the fictional Libertarian revolution in the book Molon Labe!, and is part of the Northwest Front: it's mostly white, sparsely populated (and therefore easy to take over), heavily rural, and most people there are pro-gun and right-wing. The only pozzing is confined to the small handful of major cities in the state.

Read Molon Labe!, by Boston T. Party; it defines a well-thought out plan for taking over the state and driving out the shitlibs without having to fire a shot.

We don't allow convicted felons and drug dealers to immigrate. Guess what the overwhelming majority of illegal spics have? A criminal record. If they're willing to constantly break the law in order to live in a country, get a job, get a car, get an apartment, etc. they're willing to constantly break the law in other ways. Hell, drunk driver is CULTURAL there.

Hello fellow Holla ForumsICE officer; digits confirm digits.

All I'm reading is cheap property and the removal of a lot of bean farts from the local atmosphere.

I hope ICE can clean my city up. I can't go outside without the majority speaking spanish. It's like being a foreigner in your own country. Imagine if this was like, 1600 England, and everyone around you was a chinaman speaking chinese. That would be dystopic. These spics are invading us. They don't want to be american, they just want our money. They speak spanish only, they eat mexican food only, they have only mexican friends, they watch TV in spanish, they fly mexican flags. They are not american! They are parasites. And by God we're going to remove every last one. Fucking shitlibs are honestly trying to destroy the nation. FUCK OBONGO. Hail the Godemperor Trump, the Beautiful Golden Lion Emperor of Humanity. REMOVE TACO. BUILD WALL.

Checked for increased wages, opened job opportunities, enlivened economies, and affordable home prices. Trump presidency is /comfy/. How can one man win this much? He just never stops winning. President a few months and already proved these brown parasites cause nothing but harm to everyone around them. Liberal arguments destroyed overnight.

Hey liberals, if you like mexicans so much, move to mexico. We don't want you.

Liberals are criminals and tyrants, news at eleven. How smug will you be when Trump's legal team takes them to court and gets this shit overturned?

Checking your trips, slowpoke.

(Checked)

Not a chance. Jews will either fill them with welfare niggers or bulldoze them.
The jews will take them out of your account and put it into theirs, report it as a correction/bubble/crash, and get away with it.

I think you mean, don't let Ivanka see a picture of them.

Article about how Ivanka has no grasp on reality like her brothers and father when it comes to the "average person". You can watch the entire hour long documentary about the children of old money or read the article.

Link Here: archive.is/2BDH5

Honestly, I think it's pretty on the mark, overall, she has no idea what it's like to be normal, and she feels an urge to do good, no matter how fucking stupid it might be. Basically Sweden if it were a person by marrying a Jew, fucking her country up for foreigners, and womyn empowerment. I think the liberal writing the article is obviously a moron getting upset and SJW shit, but taken through the eyes of Holla Forums (the aristrike) and whatever else in the future, maybe we should be very concerned about Ivanka's influence on Trump

That is part of my dream, and next personal 5-year plan. I'm no commie, but breaking things into 5-year chunks makes sense Problem is, no fucking jobs, especially rural jobs. My dream is to have 30-40 acres in the middle of nowhere, and build my compound to raise my family. I've done the math to pay for everything and maintain a quality of life for my family, and I would need a job that pays $60k take-home every year, which translates to around $80k gross. And obviously more would be better. The wife and I want 5 kids, so that would probably have to get closer to 80-100K take-home since we don't want her to work, (traditional lifestyle). Good fucking luck finding a job that pays that in WY/MT/ID outside a major city. I found a place in Idaho that had affordable land that would be perfect for my compound, but the commute to the nearest jobs any jobs was nearly 160 miles each way. Totally undoable. What's the way forward?

Why are you posting jailbait?

I came all over the cops
Am I going to hell now?

you must be a huge cuck

Hang yourself.

Global report them both.

oh did the banlogs get flushed? what did you do for the last 5 months anyway?

I guess you could say that the illegals are… Oregone.

Global report is for pedos like you. Kill yourself scum.

what you are doing is illegal you asshat.
You fucking childfucker, go kill yourself or enjoy bubba.

I want to see empty trailer parks, empty section 8 housing, empty ghetto enclaves in otherwise nice towns.
I want to see those empty spaces filled with the kids who got fucked over, so that they can build something on what was once a festering jewish cancer.

I want to read the lamenting, sobbing communist press while this is happening and know that they too are losing their livelihood cycling corporate pyramid schemes.
If this is happening in Oregon, a stronghold of mental illness, imagine what isn't being reported on elsewhere. This bitch is probably breaking ranks by announcing what is actually going on.

what's wrong Frankie? did your uncle touch your magic place?

Can someone tell me how to send ICE a anonymous tip for an illegal? I live in NJ and I can report alot of them

If you watch it, its a joke (wait till the end).

Here is a site that is all about ending illegal immigration and reducing legal immigration as well.

Posting full link, since I totally support them:
fairus.org/issue/how-to-report-illegal-immigrants

Fill this out

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Checked! The question is, how can we identify them?

thanks

I have to wonder at what point despondent young whites start thinking
Because that's what really fires me up, the fact that if these parasites weren't around, I would already be married with kids in my own home.

Now where is that wall we were promised? And Mexico isn't going to pay a penny for it.

We were used and lied to.

Such low energy. I expect better shilling from you in the future. If you're going to betray your people to serve the globalists the least you can do is put some effort into your treachery. If you can't have honour or integrity at least have some self-respect.

The wall is already signed on, and Mexico pays for it through taxes. Did you actually expect them to hand over one of those big checks?

It's bot level shit flinging.

I've had dreams about purging Detroit and Baltimore for years now. All those beautiful old buildings falling to pieces because niggers are niggers.

Are you me, user? I love everything in Baltimore (but the third worlders), such a pretty, old city and my mother was born there in the 1950s.

Continuing from my earlier posts;

>Illegal immigration across the southwest border is down more than 60 percent so far under President Trump, officials revealed Tuesday, even before the first new agent is hired or the first mile of his promised border wall is constructed.

Comparing presence of physical barriers to area without

From 138,000 to 8,400

Barriers a/k/a "Border Wall" work, what a concept!

Archive Link here: archive.is/8i0PZ
Original Link Here: washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/4/illegal-immigration-down-67-percent-under-trump/

Yuma user here. The rise in wages is fucking me, though I admit the job scene here was already dog shit. 2/3 of the county is mestizo, and that's not counting all the "migrant workers." Unemployment here hovers at about 20% year round. I'm moving out first chance I get.

Hey, if they can steadily take over an area, so can we

You'd best be joking

old news, my dude

Outside that lewd almost CP, which was posted for no good reason, just buy livestock, land, charge other ranchers to use your land for grazing and for yourself to be a rancher. That, or work for the apparently many oil companies drilling oil in WY

Nah, just someone who gets raging erections from late 19th and early 20 century residential architecture. It's amazing how much more tolerable a Victorian rowhouse is than an apartment of comparable square footage.

I know exactly how you feel, you should look at Google street view of downtown Savannah, GA (hometown) they have done extensive work trying to restore decades of nigger destruction and abandonment.

Have a few quick Google results to get an idea of it. Then again most small (old towns) in the US have beautiful looking home and buildings, but are cursed by their location nowadays.

I feel tempted to just gorilla glue one on a wall

how much interaction is really required to get cuffed and stuffed?

The local Chamber of Commerce and the City apparatus are all in agreement that cheap labor is good. They'll say anything to keep the shekels flowing.

Satan approves of the cleansing of all historic towns of yore.

Hmm…dubs seem to be going against that though, hopefully something will come along and undo the damage of our great small towns.

I meant, the towns need to be cleansed of coons, spics and other 3rd world trash. SO the dubs did support my initial intention, but my wording was shit.

If land is empty and cheap,successful anons should buy up the area rent them out, flip ($$$ could be used to fight zog), & or start white towns.

Grew up there, can confirm, I remember all these squat little fuckers pretending to be gangbangers and trying to be intimidating when they come up to my navel and their parents pick berries.

So weird to hear about my old hometown on Holla Forums. That bus stop has always been trash central, I never thought OC was violent though. methy sure, but not violent.

It's pronounced "Orgun" faggot.

Get the fuck out bean niggers.

I believe it. I would have to go and spend the night in Clackamas often. Saw enough homeless heroin junkies and their trash behavior to know anything was possible. You see a lot of fucked up shit parked in a semi truck in a McDonalds parking lot right off the freeway. Only place to park in the area, hated it there. To top it off, they got some tranny weirdo working in that McDonalds there.

WE need to claim Oregon as ours, and rightfully ours!

Along with plenty of god-awful post-war ones too, Satan. I live in a town that has a ton of gorgeous old homes in the older parts (including a ton of Richardson Romanesques and Queen Annes) but there are also thousands of shitty little concrete ranches on tiny lots that were built for steel mill workers.

Six fucking digits. Six. Lynch them all.

damnit!! I always thought RWDS stood for right wing death squads. Do I still fit in here?

Well in that case user, carry on!

IF YOU ARE AN ILLEGAL WITH A CHILD OR CHILDREN THAT ARE LEGALIZED THEN YOU ONLY HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME FOR NOT WORKING TO BECOME LEGAL, ESPECIALLY YOU STUPID FUCK THAT HAVE BEEN HERE FOR MANY YEARS.

fucking rant.

Sadly, those will be cleansed as well and replaced with proper American homes after we remove the bean.

Just so y'all know: Woodburn is basically a massive mall - a whole city built around a discount shopping center for Portland suburbanites.

[holy dubs]
KEK! Fucking ace Satan!

Personally speaking giving the option to gtfo or be put six feet under would probably make them choose the first.

I'd prefer to hear about ICE showing up, kicking down doors and machine gunning every illegal in sight to purge whole towns, but this is good too, I guess.

Who doesn't user? But it's a good start none the less!

It is now a thing

Your loss,burgers. All these fine, hard working migrants you're sending back will be paying for our pensions in twenty or so years.

Or, y'know, stay the fuck back in your country; we don't need you, or want you.

I see those mitigations in the statements and I cannot help but wondering if the parents are citizens of a foreign nation are they not subject to it and not subject to the jurisdiction of the US ?

Now is our chance to take these homes for ourselves!

Good, so we can stop sending foreign aid.

Considering how pozzed portland is, I wouldn't even breathe the air there without a mopp suit.

Everything outside the Constitutionally-designated boundaries of Washington DC is an American territory.

I idea was that since they were legally in the USA at the time, their child become an American citizen, but the court didn't necessarily apply the holding to illegal immigrants, so the case is to be made that th 14th amendment doesn't apply to illegals in any way whatsoever.

One reason is because the 13th and 14th amendments were passed specifically in reference to the slaves and nobody else. And courts will look to why a law was passed and what it was intended to actually do, even if the law wasn't written as clearly as it should have been.

Very doable to fill up such communities with /pol.
Three or four folk could rent to own or pool in on properties.

Imagine the normies pointing at an entire apartment building and saying…
=="One hundred and thirty three units of frog worshippers"….."Even the owner and managers are weirdos who always play this weird italian disco"…"That new place, restaurant and bar… hear they have these special chicken strips that are to die for.
The owner and workers are all from pakistan… or is it kekistan… refugees that Trump let in, Lets go there".==

Invade from all angles. The Orgoni people won't know what is happening.
~Kek

Really hope my spic county turns into a ghost town soon, still see the same number of them walking around like they're untouchable

I believe it was in the 50's when Detroit was the 5th largest US city that Detroit had more privately owned homes than any city in the world

I would love to buy entire blocks in Detroit for such low payments, but if I recall correctly, you have to pay the back taxes as well. Even if I didn't have the fund to build right now, I'd just have a demolition team come and clear out land I owned and make it a grass field for now.

Deputizing anons wouldn't be too bad either, my friend.
A little license to kill goes a long way.

And that fucking piece of shit scale just before town. Fuck them cunts over there.

You're correct on the back taxes. On the plus side, a lot of the shittier houses and abandoned neighborhoods are being demo'd and nature is reclaiming it.

Maybe if I make enough money in the future I can buy them anyway, or lobby to have the state drop the back taxes on them, who knows what the future holds.

Wyoming is full, sorry

Good, they all need to go back. Those houses should be bought and restored by young couples.

Please do it. The more right wingers in Oregon the more chance we have of turning the tide here. Commiefornia is lost. Oregon can be saved

Always remember, first and foremost national socialism is an art restoration movement. We may be what saves the white race from extinction and finally puts an end to the kike plague on this world, but we do it for Love and for Beauty and for Truth.

WHO YOU GONNA CALL?

Good, finally I can apply for my green card!

Article by Iron Ann
He lost. In Elk v. Wilkins, 112 U.S. 94, the Supreme Court ruled that the 14th Amendment did not grant Indians citizenship.

Archive Link here: archive.is/Yeysi
Original Link here: dailycaller.com/2015/08/19/no-the-14th-amendment-doesnt-guarantee-birthright-citizenship/

Article by (((Mark Levin)))

Archive Link here: archive.is/KFXjh
Original Link here: cnsnews.com/blog/michael-morris/levin-completely-false-children-born-illegals-have-constitutional-right

Article on Judge ruling against Anchor babies

Archive Link here: archive.is/jn9Cp
Original Link here: toprightnews.com/texas-judge-makes-huge-move-against-anchor-babies-illegal-aliens-lose-big/

Glad to see my thread is still kicking, best one yet!

This just goes to show how effective fear is in getting shit done. These people are criminals, plain and simple.

The real trick will be training a massive new labor force to make up for the inevitable loss of skilled labor.

In other words, the world needs ditch diggers.

TRS predicted this, although it would be better if we threw the beaners in a meat grinder.

Hopefully Trump can be as successful as Eisenhower was with operation Wetback