EU to cut gas dependency on Russia with Israel pipeline

Israel and several EU nations have pledged to move forward with a Mediterranean gas project, aiming to pump natural gas from Israel to Europe through the longest undersea pipeline ever built.

(((THE KIKES ARE FIGHTING WAR WITH SYRIA TO MONOPOLIZE OIL TO EUROPE WITH THE HELP OF THE US AND EXPAND GREATER ISRAEL IN THE YINON PLAN)))

Economic feasibility

dw.com/en/eu-to-cut-gas-dependency-on-russia-with-israel-pipeline/a-38269274

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_natural_gas_proven_reserves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is new?

Forgive my naivete but does that mean the kikes are giving up on running the pipe through Syria?

So are the greeks allowing the Jews to access the natural gas in Cyprus?

All part of the plan, goyim. Just look at the text on the bottom of this first pic 'mind-control.jpg' for some context. Cheney and co. are involved.

No, the kikes still need Syria for the pipeline. If they have control of the pipeline, it goes North through Syria instead of West through Syria, and would seem to cut right near or through Aleppo hence the need to topple Syria altogether. The areas of occupation by Daesh/ISIS show direct correlation with the theory reality of ISIS controlled by kikes because ISIS is occupying, miraculously, just the exact area of northern Iraq that the Russian (and thus Syrian) backed pipeline needs in order to go through.

Video is topic-related.

Setting their plans, for Leviathan, in place quite soon, aren't they.

Why did Putin not try to massively reverse his country's reliance on an oil economy? It's a fucking massive country with plenty of resources…and an intelligent and productive population. Why did he turn his country into Venezuela? He had to know the Jews and frankly the world(whites and Arabs acting in thier own interests) would not want to be completely reliant on Russia for anything. I'm not sure if I'm even mad at the Jews for doing this. Putin and his Jew bank country had plenty of time to adjust.

Because it's more than about resources, it's about maintaining geopolitical influence. You can leverage supply against disagreeable nations dependent on it.

Exactly. Plus oil has a great ROI and for a country with a fucktonne of sanctions, what else is there to do?

Prepare for the happening.

That was the wrong way to go about it. You don't go all in with a fragile oil economy that can easily be fucked with by other world powers because "I got nukes and sheeet". That's gangster/nigger tier geopolitical strategy. Nigger gangsters usually get shot in the head before thier 30th birthday.

You must be new here, but nice effort doing this thread.
As soon as this wreck of war started we had threads (not only here) about the Syrian gas pipeline.
Continue the diggings relative to that.

What the fuck did you think keeping Golden Dawn out of power at all costs was about?

I've been wondering for awhile, is there any particular reason the Qatar-Turkey pipeline has to go through Syria rather than Iraq? Why not Jorder -> Israel then into the sea?

Funny how the Arab Spring started just months after it was discovered, isn't it? Been saying it for years, no one listens to me..

I've never seen a country on its hands and knees begging to be wiped off the face of the planet as much as Israel.

It's not just the country, it's the people as well.

This confirms the suspicions about the false flag.

BUT, it also raises serious doubts about Russia's intentions too.
Both seem to have ulterior motives for Syria - profit motives.

test

it's about who is friends with who.
Shia influenced Iraq would never ever allow a pipeline from the Shia SA to go throigh.
now it has to go through syria, because the plan is that by then Assad will have fallen (he won't).

This. Israel existed long before its official borders were drawn in 1948 because it was carried in the hearts of every traitorous kike who lived in Europe/America and actively worked to undermine their birth nations Even if we nuke the land called Israel until only dust remains, Israel can never truly be destroyed until every last jew is wiped off the face of the earth.

So Vladimr, jewry are not your friends after all, but backstabbing decievers they always were. Crush them

Cutting dependency on Russia is a good move but not for Israeli gas FFS! Why not simply buy gas from Norway, Canada and the US?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_natural_gas_proven_reserves

5. United States 9,860,000,000,000 m3
16. Norway 2,313,000,000,000 m3
21. Canada 1,754,000,000,000 m3

48. Israel 199,000,000,000 m3

What a joke…

WHAT ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING AND EARTH IMPLOSION?
Goddamn transparent kikes.
And they want to become dependent on oil from a volatile region.

Jews running the EU are pushing Europeans into greater dependency upon Jews. Would never have seen that one coming.

Nice maps. ISIS could use them to destroy the Israeli infrastructure… if the terrorist group weren't a Jewish enterprise.