Trump is controlled by Pence. Scratch that. Trump is a loose cannon who acts impulsively. Scratch that...

Trump is controlled by Pence. Scratch that. Trump is a loose cannon who acts impulsively. Scratch that. Trump is Putin's lapdog. Scratch that. Bannon is the real President. Scratch that. Jared Kushner controls Trump's military actions.

*You are Here*

Just putting things in perspective for you all.

This new shill angle makes zero sense.

It's like these faggots never read Crippled America They also briefly tried to insinuate Trump was taking orders from his daughter who's entire job is basically muh women P.R.

sage

Yeah, it's not like he road the Lolita Express or was mentored by a faggot kike who trafficked children or anything.

you're obviously so very correct. such a great book where he promotes our most wondrous ally and defiantly stands against disgusting evil iran- great 4d read, highly recommend it.

Keep bringing stuff up unrelated to the syrian strike you fishy fucking Jew.

Try harder please, jidf at least makes their attempts entertaining.

Just caved in, kike.

Yea…8cucks come on now…if you still defend him you have to go back

Blame for bringing up pedophilia.

Nice work capitalizing the name of the chosen btw, but people who actually hate kikes usually don't do that.

I'm sure lots of innocent activity goes on aboard the Lolita Express.

?
He flew on it, doesn't mean he went to loli island or whatever he calls it. Epstien was probably doing other shit, maybe gauging Trump's tolerance.

No proof either way mein jude.

like wow, can you try any harder to out yourself instantly?

Drown yourself in semen.

What about when Trump said he was "a lot of fun to be around" and talked about how he enjoyed beautiful women "on the younger side" in a profile of Epstein.

Jidfs plz go

He probably had a good personality and a plane full of 16 year olds.

Look what I found.

We're under attack from reddit alright.

I fucking hate the altright.

GREAT THREAD OP

Really doesn't matter which idiot responsible. MSM IS actually saying all the same shit they said before going into Iraq.

Fix'd

When did they make this video?

I stopped the webm before I could get disgusted, but it paused at a pretty funny looking frame.

This post was copied from the_xXx_donald

Damn. 12 gauge gave him a quiff.

No what you are doing is creating a diversion and making it about an online community rather than Trump's retarded behaviour.
There are multiple narratives but the one thing they have in common is the awareness that trump is fucking retarded much like his goons(you).

I don't remember anyone saying this.

But goy he's just playing 9th dimensional chess.

Also checked

What you don't realize, is that every smear has a little effect. And all together, they cause erosion of approval.

Trump is not fighting back: the entire Left is calling the president a traitor openly, something that the right wing always wanted to do but was too chicken. If he doesn't, then slowly but surely he will bleed votes: because he marketed himself as a strong man, and people are not getting what they paid for.

Luckily the establishment has nobody less repulsive right now. Hillary with her Clinton Foundation and a shortage of stupid spics can't win. Bernie and Warren endorsed that monster. Only a candidate running on a platform of nuking ourselves stands a chance of beating Trump.

who the fuck cares about the next election? This was the last election most of us were willing to try, and only because it was the first Other option any of us have seen. Either trump does good, or he goes full ZOG and then we really don't need to worry about elections.

Bot or unironically this shit at shilling?

Headshots are always hilarious when you freeze frame them. Even though I don't like seeing people killed, I can't help but derive some humor from this death (and others).

Nice thread fellow redditor upvoted o7

Edit:Thanks for the gold.

You should really fuck off back to plebbit with your ebin meamaz.
The_Donald is a cancerous hellhole.

Very true. If Trump isn't the real deal then all that's left to do is force a change.

OP is a plebbit nigger

It will never happen. White Americans are the goodest goys on Earth. As soon as any isolated Holla Forumslack snaps, they would all rally against the ebil nahtzees.

DOTR is an escapist fantasy you shouldn't rely on.

go back

I think the key in the leverage Jews have over him are his kids, especially his darling Ivanka. He can't say no to his little princess, that's why Kushner's married to her.

You shills realize we're in your discord, right?

sage, hide and report

Scratch that, it's Ivanka's fault for being a girl

Kushner and Bannon both oppose McMaster's plans for sending ground troops. We may not like Kushner for other reasons, but this isn't as simple as it sounds. https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */0-000-ground-soldiers-in-syria-83346c433e99

The problem with this is that what if another gas attack happens? False flag or not? A precedent has been set by Trump.

Spencer is actually backing Gabbard? Top fucking kek.

We can go after McMaster too. Kushner can be rolled into all of this. If anything, Kushner should be glad everyone is mad at him: He can deflect and claim that McMaster is targeting him. If we go after McMaster, it looks like both of them are waging some odd internet war with Bannon coming out smelling like roses and not looking like a snake.

Precedent for shooting rockets at a base essentially not doing much damage. You're also assuming he will do this every time, which is probably not the case.

wew

Trump let a Jew marry his daughter whom he respects and trusts. This picture shows exactly why her husband choose her.

Look at her face and then at his. What do you see?

Ivanka is pretty stupid. Her general history is proof of this. She gets a lot of that from her mother.

This was plagiarized from r/the_donald

Trump was a mistake, reddit colony was a massive mistake

Ivanka thinks she's living the life but she is totally oblivious to the games going on. Trump raised her poor, possibly with the rest of his children, this is why divorce should be looked down upon. And when in ancient times it has always been by whites.

She is trying to find a father figure in her husband and has always used her father and he has probably never said no to her. She is a perfect conduit to the Jews, to much for this to be a coincidence.