CAR PLOUGHS THROUGH CROWD IN BROOKLYN!

CAR PLOUGHS THROUGH CROWD IN BROOKLYN!

1 dead, 5 injured.

https:// twitter.com/Breaking911/status/850899456883126272

Other urls found in this thread:

newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/04/08/brooklyn-fatal-crash/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RELIGION OF PEACE

Hard to care what happens to American civilians at this point. That's pretty blackpilled, but it's where I'm at.

and nothing of value was lost.

Why would you use a vehicle here when we actually have guns?

This.
It was probably just an accident.

Really, it's probably just niggers being niggers.

Needs to get tomahawked.

It's pretty easy to get rental cars in most parts of the civilized world. It'd be interesting if all of these discontent 'criminals' started using this method en masse as their means to cause anarchy.

Ban assault vehicles? Getting a rental car suddenly requires a 23andme showing no shitskin?

Its just surprising they haven't been doing it before now. A ton (give or take) of fast moving metal is deadly and easy to obtain.

NOT ALL CARS

Otherwise they would've used a Truck of Peace instead…

NO RELIGION! #NOTALLMUSLIMS!

Where did this meme even come from?

another name for nihilism

The guy in Sweden literally grabbed a parked vehicle that was unattended with the keys in it

Terrorists attack NYC

Time to bomb the Syrian Army!

Hurr Durr

WHAT THE FUCK

Probably some retarded illegal spic who doesn't know how to fucking drive, especially not knowing not to drive after slamming a 5th of tequila

#IllRideWithYou

WAY TO GO DRUMPF THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ALIENATE MUSLIMS

Brooklynfag here, can confirm nothing of value will be lost in Brownpersonsville

They are planning a coordinated attack on May 1st. Cap this.

expect 2003 WMD speeches all over again I guess

Check the license if he has one, see if it's from Cali.

Sweden has yet to learn how to be multicultural :^)

we have red spots tbh.

No.
They are fucking doing this weekly in multiple countries

Probably some old Swedes who still think their country is safe, not realising that their kids cucked them hard. Pretty sad tbh

Their media is so fucking cucked too so it's hard for them to get real info.

Someone is planning a coordinated shooting in Chicago on May 1st. Cap this.

Hipsters have been gebtrifying Brooklyn for awhile. At least their likely liberals if white.

Car accidents are a thing, OP.

There is a "coordinated" shooting in Chicongo every day.

>#not all cars plowing into crowds. This is probably nuthin but a dindu nuthin.

Yes, it's fucking nothing. What, are you going to start a new thread every time some drunk retard plows through a red light and wrecks someone?

Is this shitposting?

False Alarm

It was a woman driver.

Fuck you and your twitter source faggot
newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/04/08/brooklyn-fatal-crash/
Killed a man on roller blades
And nothing of value was lost…

I was wondering about that, I didn't see a thread on it. I wasn't here for a couple of weeks but heard about the attack in Sweden. There was one the previous week in the UK, so this is pretty often.
Are we in the Eid holy month yet?

No horrific pictures of the incident, Too red pill faggots?

If I saw a faggot rollerblading, I'd probably aim for him too.

That makes sense. A beaner crossed the border, and 5+ other states before miraculously going on a killing spree in Brooklyn. Law of averages, right?

go back to your discord, you butt hurt faggots

There is literally nothing wrong with rollerblading. It's great exercise, nearly as good as running and far less boring.

Found the bottom. Enjoy your AIDS.

Not falling for your shit fruitbooter faggot :^)

Dio is that you?

Aaand nobody cares. Rot in hell faggots

Sweden used to be white mate. You could get away with leaving your keys in your car back then.

Niggers who don't understand the redpill/bluepill analogy. Like pole smoking queers.

To be fair, they are jew yorkers so no one generally gives a fuck even in the US.

Because marksmanship requires quick thinking and well tuned fine motor skills. Any double digit IQ shitskin can hop in a car and plow into people.

laughed harder than I probably should have.

The trick is that in this country we actually have guns, and citizens with them are actually quite happy to usually return fire. It's usually why shooters tend to go to "Gun Free Zones" in the hope others will just follow the signs, easier targets.

Kikes created the blackpill to convince woke whites to accept defeatism. Just give up goy.

Low energy, Brooklyn. This is why we need multiculturalism and mass migration. How are we expected to grow a better class of terrorist to compete with the crop that Sweden has been cultivating if we're building border walls and preventing travel from terrorism prone countries. It's like you don't even want to win.

It could just be a drunk per—
aaand it's another Muslim.