We ww3 now

reuters.com/article/us-usa-navy-korea-idUSKBN17A0V5

A U.S. Navy strike group will be moving toward the western Pacific Ocean near the Korean peninsula, a U.S. official told Reuters on Saturday, as concerns grow about North Korea's advancing weapons program.

Earlier this month North Korea tested a liquid-fueled Scud missile which only traveled a fraction of its range.

The strike group, called Carl Vinson, includes an aircraft carrier and will make its way from Singapore toward the Korean peninsula, according to the official, who was not authorized to speak to the media and requested anonymity.

"We feel the increased presence is necessary," the official said, citing North Korea's worrisome behavior.

This year North Korean officials, including leader Kim Jong Un, have repeatedly indicated an intercontinental ballistic missile test or something similar could be coming, possibly as soon as April 15, the 105th birthday of North Korea's founding president and celebrated annually as "the Day of the Sun."

Earlier this week U.S. President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping met in Florida, where Trump pressed his counterpart to do more to curb North Korea's nuclear program.

ITS FUCKING NOTHING FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SPAMMING.

top kek we could nuke them today and no one would lift a finger

You nogs realize that the US already has a military presence in Korea, right? If there were actual plans to strike first they wouldn't tell the (((media))) what they were sending. This is just in case glolious nolth kolea decides to sperg out. It'll take 20 minutes instead of 21 to make them quiet again.

If you really believed that you would have done it already.

Fucking why?
Only thing that is missing is the infiltration of their banking system, and they don't really give a fuck about that.

IT'S NOTHING. THE US CARRIER STRIKE GROUPS OFTEN TRAVEL TO SOUTH KOREA, YOU DUMB FUCK.

Oh yeah forgot to sage this shit thread. OP is a gullible retard.

Not really, absolutely no country is going to go to bat for Best Korea.

It's just going to be a slaughter.

It's funny how I've heard more than a few public officials calling the North Korean leader "fat" or "chubby," with no outrage from the rest of the mainstream press. Where's the "hey that's fat shaming!"?

I heard some politician just last night on TV calling him a "fat despot." Imagine if that same politician said Amy Schumer's show failed because she's a fat despot?

He should absolutely get that kid back, but he doesn't even need to do anything to get him back. Has anyone tried getting China to get him back?

N.Korea is beyond rich in rare earth minerals. The downside is you'd have to upgrade everything from 1950's standard to 2017 standards.

They have been there for a while, this is MSM fake news at its best

Don't worry it's all part of the plan. U.S. wont fuck with the South China Sea. Even if we do it doesn't matter because on the seas they can't challenge us with shit other than their anti-ship missiles then they'd be escalating the situation and its all about painting the U.S. as the bad guy or it fails. They don't call them a paper tiger for no reason. If we ever wanted to walk in swinging our M1A2 sized dicks around they'd quickly lose their technological tip and be reduced to WW1 wave based zerg rushes.

Oh and that trade war business is a catch twenty fuck you. Sure we lost our manufacturing but your phony economy depends on us buying your shitty products. That means we ride this ship together.

China never left the century of humiliation and Japan will soon remind you of that when it all comes down.

This is just Madman-theory at work. He's hard-balling Putin hard and also playing the neocohens so they expose themselves even more in their hubris.

You'll see. The notion that Trump would destroy his own reelection or get "blackmailed by the CIA deepstate" is fucking retarded. I know the last year seemed like an anime, but it's time to return to reality here. This is saber-rattling by Trump to get favorable terms, remain unpredictable, and probably escalate the gravity situation in such it has a bigger impact once he redirects it towards his enemies (Israel did the FF).

You people who are flipping out learned nothing the past 2 years. I think everyone should be very concerned of course, but you blatant anti-Trump shills and blackpilled Andrew Anglin fags should be better than this given all this info we're privy to.

I always assumed this, but can't articulate why.

Oh yeah.

Bitch this isn't WW3. We have done this shit before. If anything it is a show of force by the US, the kind that should have taken instead of the Syria strike.

Right. Even China is fed up with the Kim family's bullshit. Either they shut the fuck up or there won't be a North Korea anymore.

Because nuking shit unless absolutely necessary is fucking dumb. Radioactive fallout is a thing, and best Korea happens to be right next to Japan and South Korean, two US protectorates. Pretty sure China would like to have words with Trump if he sent them a massive cloud of radioactive dust as well.

But North Korea getting annihilated? They'd probably thank him.

I have barely fucking slept checking Holla Forums at work checking news checking all the alternative media so much shit is happening I can't keep up with this bullshit also I live in a major city and I don't want to get nuked thanks fucking Trump you really made my weekend

The reason we don't obliterate the norks is that they have artillery aimed at Seoul. We wouldn't be able to win without millions of casualties there. China wouldn't do shit at this point, diplomatic repercussions are a non-issue.

More like tens of thousands. It took six years for nearly the whole planet to grind through 50 million people. North Korea wouldn't accomplish much in the five minutes it would have between the moment when the bombs began falling and total annihilation.

do you dumb cunts realize north korea is not some independant, sovereign entity

they are owned by the one of the big families (rockefeller i think, maybe rothschild)

they are a puppet to make methamphetamine, nuclear weapons and media stories

And you know this because you read it on the interwebs.

Another reason is the humanitarian crisis it would cause, resulting in millions of North Korean refugees flooding into China and South Korea. The real complications and risk of WW3 come in the aftermath of such a war (or if North Korea's government collapses), as North Korea will become highly coveted land for strategic positioning. But since it'll cause such a mess at first, no-one really wants to deal with that just yet.

That's why you blow them up at night with sanicfast jets

This, actually.
North Korea is actually one of China's biggest worries right now because they do not want to deal with the waves of Refugees if North Korea collapses - they cannot even afford to keep their own population at the moment.
On top of this, and they don't want to pay to build the North Korean economy to the point of self-sustainability - the whole of China's economy could not afford that fast enough to prevent a Refugee Crisis like above even if they could magically tend to their own population for free. This is the same reason why South Korea doesn't even want North Korea back.

If the US just somehow erased North Korea from the face of the earth WITHOUT spreading deadly effects outside of North Korea, pretty much the entire world would at least silently praise the US for it and be in total relief.

That's where about 300 C-RAM units come in, form a multiple row line between Seoul and the DMZ of them and shoot away.
But that's only if you have $1.7 billion USD to throw at the situation, which… well, Dr. Negro managed to find ~$550 billion of pork in the HUD budget, so we could theoretically afford that.
I'd rather that money go to the wall already, however

I'll miss you Kim. ;_;

Nobody lives in Seoul but plastic women, effeminate men, and American negros.

I'm warning you deepstate, if you bomb the norks I'm going to sperg so hard it drags us all right back to Berenstein. Don't make me do it.

Okay militaryfags.

Prepping for the war now. I need to know how useful are army field manuals? Is this shit that soldiers actually use or is it just some crap written by pencil pushers that people dismiss first chance they get?

It's actually about 90% useful and 10% poorly drawn pictures that make no fucking sense, I still recommend reading them.
However, they are digests and not everything you would need to know. But they are good primers and decent reminders for when you do know.

Thanks milanon

Since when are refugees a real thing, like if one country shits the bed then others are supposed to take the swarms of homeless people? That's retarded. To me, "refugee" is the same as "migrant" or "illegal immigrant".

The problem is that China is fuck stupid and actually buys into the global market claims of the globalists, and they think that if they deny entry to or just shoot the Norks trying to.cross into China that their place at the table of world trade will somehow disappear.
This is suicide to them because of the > already cannot support their population < thing.

It's retarded, yes. But we are talking about Chinks here.

i know this because i have a rational mind and it's not very hard to work out with the evidence we are provided

what have you read on the interwebs/watched on tv/read in your 'history' books that you believe, you stupid faggot?

Famous last words

You aren't saber rattling if you unsheathe your sword and create casualties. Maybe you need to learn what saber rattling is that might help clear things up for you buddy boy.

USA does this kind of shit with Korea every few months. My wageslave boss is high up in the Army and is out of the office for a week every few months because they have to coordinate this shit. They do flybys and other shit to scare Kim and then go home. It is pretty routine.

(((McMaster))) has confirmed that Trump has ordered the military to strike North Korea. His options at this point are special forces or missiles. No plans yet for an all out invasion. It is also possible that the U.S. will deal with the air campaign while China does the invasion.

mirror.co.uk/news/politics/trump-orders-military-advisers-prepare-10197448?service=responsive

Getting scared Kim?

Must suck to have your narrative be killed right in front of your eyes.

All of my what

I will die shitposting in Nuclear fire

I don't believe in chess theory, but it would be funny.

China defend NK?

DOUBT. NK has no allys anymore.

Jesus I knew Trump got them to bend the knee, but goddamn.

Yeap, only refugee I can excuse is one that is fleeing if persecuted by the state of his country. This is a real refugee despite what he believes in, but he should be investigated for crimes nonetheless. Now the swarms of homeless people coming in because their state has collapsed or they are at war, they are illegal migrants abandoning their country in my book, invading another country and seeking to establish because "they want to", just like how an invader would do.

I think Hillary saying she won't run again confirms Trump made a deal with the jew. Some patsy will run against him in the next election. He doesn't need the people who got him elected any more.

Hillary is old as fuck and dying, she couldn't run in 4 years even if she wanted to.

The only reason I don't want WW3 is so I can watch all these cunts die.

we all float down here

I cautioned patience before but as every day passes, the more I think this position is just wishful thinking