Warhammer

Since Warhammer has been a canon since the early 1980, why hasn't a film or TV adaptation been made? What's holding them back? Political reasons? Lack of funding? Lack of public interest? Lore too large? they have games, books but nothing visual (that I know of)

And that's where you fucked up.

They made a cgi Ultramarines movie, it was kind of terrible. I've given it quite a bit of thought, and no matter how I look at it the scale is just entirely too large, and the setting too unforgiving. In a series like that, people would want to explore characters from every faction, but they can't really live together because the setting says they're all at war. You could have a crew of pirates, but even then they'd all have to be of one race, fleeing something, and as soon as they ran into any of the other races they'd all be dead.
/
You couldn't have an Ork or Grot comic relief character because they release spores and would generate more of themselves. You can't befriend a Necron, Tyranid, Dark Eldar or anything in any way related to Chaos. Even the "good" Eldar despise and manipulate anything that isn't Eldar. The Tau try to force diversity but this makes them kinda faggy and they're simply not protagonist material, see the failure of "fire warrior" for an example.

You get variations of the same problems with every branch of the Imperium.

Toy soldiers used for autistic board games don't make for a proper mass appeal brand.

Starship Troopers started out as a WH40k movie. The notoriously jewy owners of Warhammer pulled the plug part-way through, though elements remain. The Mobile Infantry from the movie are actually Warhammer's Imperial Guard, which is why they differ so much from the book version.

The franchise is owned by a bunch of Eternal Anglos who as you know can be even jewier than actual Jews at times. They are extremely protective of the brand. And also, even they perhaps realize that the universe they have created is just too large to justify a trilogy of 2 to 3 hour flicks.

Somebody say Warhammer?

Because it's fucking awful anywhere but the imagination

You literally just made that up.

Because Warhammer doesn't have a canon, it has a bunch of hyperbolic and satirical whispers and lies propaganda fiction that fanboys have put considerably more effort into deciphering than anyone that has ever worked for Games Workshop.

I'm disappointed.

Starship Trooper was originally a military sci fi monster flick called Bug Hunt at Outpost Nine.
StarCraft was originally supposed to be a Warhammer 40,000 game.
Don't tell lies faggot.

I mean autistic board games are way beats hanging with fags and degenerates 9/10 as much as I beat women.

LOOKS LIKE MEAT'S BACK ON THE MENU, BOYZ!

Fuck off back to /tg/

some people, like me, just like the setting.

or did i recently found out about primaris marines

Warhammer has plenty of storytelling options. My dream would be an Archaon Lord of the end times movie, but we would probably just end up with another leimperiumofthecorpseonatoiletXD movie.

You do realize that Orks are an asexual fungus and those are just regular male Orks with tits right?

Primaris marines? What the fuck is that shit… Can't be any worse than the centurians…
Holy fucking shit. It's literally just slightly bigger space marines. What the fuck. Is it Matt Ward? Who is behind this recent travesty?

No idea what it is

Warhammer is straight retarded trash.

So, I googled to see what you were talking about as honestly my knowledge of 40k mostly comes from the Dawn of War games and reading the various wikis, and some of the books and other games.

That sounds like total horseshit from a lore perspective, but it's obvious what they're doing. They wanted to redesign the look of the armies so everyone would buy new products (and admittedly, they do *LOOK* cool) but they knew there would be a negative reaction to them essentially rendering all their previous products obsolete, and that there would be backlash assuming they were going to do this to everyone. Like, suddenly the Eldar and Sisters of Battle can't have breasts anymore.

So they write it in as a plot that these aren't replacing the space marines, they're *special* *new* space marines, which in theory lets everyone keep their old figures and armies, but in practice shits all over the plot and setting. My understanding was part of what made the setting interesting was that mankind had reached a state of technological perfection, but then the Emperor was betrayed, the Empirium fell into ruin, all the planets got cut off from eachother and mankind entered an intergalactic dark age, hence many of the worlds still being in a medieval setting, or even further back. They had boxes that they could input what device they needed and the box would come up with instructions for a functional model of whatever they told it to, but now while we've regained access to much of the technology, we have barely any idea how to use much of it, and no idea how to make more much less improve on it, which puts a great deal of scarcity on everything mankind has to justify how much stronger they are than everyone else.

But this is just some random techpriest outshining the Emperor because… reasons?

That's one cool nigger.

Sad part is that Nazis are literally the good guys by comparison.
- Chaos are literally Muslims that worship the devil.
- Eldar are Jews that think nothing of screwing humans over, but thankfully are already on their way out just like in real life.
- Necrons and Orks just want to kill everyone indiscrimintely.
- The Tau are well-intentioned, but ill-prepared just like leftist in general.

Nah, chaos is supposed to be exaggerations of barbarian hordes like the Norse, Mongols, Huns, Celts etc.

TITBOYZ

I don't know why Holla Forums soyboys have such a hard on for 40k. The entire setting is mocking fascism and yet they think the Imperium is meant to be an endorsement for it.

So noggers?

Did you read like one book and extrapolate your own opinion for the entire lore of warhammer universe?

Seems like something a dumb person would do, seems like something you did.

I have an original printing Rogue Trader lad. No matter how you try to wank 40k to be pro fascism it never will be.,

Then you don't understand it

No, that would be you.

Nah Anglokike it does not condone it but necessitates it being a reflection of RL fascism.

upboated

So pretty much Muslims.

Considering Necrons are literally Kangz, pretty much.

Citation needed.

This is somehow gayer than cuckime. At least they jerk off on to figures of human woman.

Sandniggers are gonna exterminate Jews pretty soon. The sooner a Caliphate is established on Europe, they will turn on Israel pretty fast - faster than they already do. And when Arabs gain representation in Israeli government, they will do everything to fuck it up like what leftists are trying to do in America. Another pogrom will take place and they will lose Israel.

I jerk of to pictures of your female family members

why don't you make me you faggot?

just like your haircut

"Holla Forums soyboys" oxymoronic.

also mocking us only makes us stronger

Don't worry, it will be. The media companies are hungry for more swordshit, and obviously they are not going to create their own from scratch.