Wikipedia's Diversity Conference to be Headlined by Zoe Quinn

archive.is/311Ht

Oh my God I have not seen that top image for years. It really makes you realize how much time has past. I loved Digg before its own owners threw it into the gas chamber from their own incompetence. Its really too bad how the Internet has seemed to shrink into a handful of big websites thanks to normalfag scum. Ah well at least we have refuge from them on here.

Minor nit pick: The avatar for myspace is a sexy dudebro but it should really be a female teenager making duck face to be more accurate of the time.

I preferred Wikipedia'a donation drives going to Jimmy 'Anal Fissure' Wales than Zoe.

Sorry Zoe your word of mouth marketing bois wont be found here, nobody cares.

Wikipedia is shit anyway, I've posted tons of fake information that is still here to this day. There's some poor author out there who has "written" over 30 books that do not exist and Wikipedia refuses to change it because the books have always been listed under his name.

Someone call the Nobody Cares Times, we've got a frontpage story for them.

cool

Wiki had been shit since a long time ago. For my university it is laughingstock.
But instead of fixing it they will now limit your knowledge by removing problematic information.

They will end sooner than expected.

Go home, Milo

I love how everyone keeps shilling for it, despite the fact it does FUCKING NOTHING (other than trying to make Zoe look like a good girl)

It's like a charity, it's purpose is to make people feel good about themselves for helping it, not to actually help people.

Go back to your hugbox.

Her real name is Chelsea Van Shekelsburg. Also does anyone have the pic showing the mod over at wikipedia agreeing to change Chelsea's fat picture to something she'd prefer for the GG article?

Go home, Milo

alright tell your father to keep the backdoor unlocked.

WHEN CAN WE GO BACK TO JUST PLAYING VIDEO GAMES BITCH

Because no one can say "I have overcome the hardships of poverty and racism" quite like a fat white woman with rainbow hair and a fuckton of money.

Holla Forums was right again

God, it's like that Board-tan prom shit all over again.

I just want to inform you that this picture is no less than 6 years old.
"Again" is not really the right word.

bitch needs to stop ruining every hair color possible, fucking 3DPD

Can I get an alternative now? I mean, I am tired of checking wikipedia even if is not often, are there any sites with reliable sources and less tumblrinas? even if they are specialized and all, I just want to stop using it.

Go to a library you lazy fuck. Problem solved.

Just browse the 99.999999% of wikipedia that sjw have no interest in.

Libraries are not quite common around here, that's the problem.

Are you sure is that much? time and time again I begin to think they infect anything.

Avoid topical shit and you're fine.

If she got even fatter I'm gonna bust a nut :^)

they'll avoid shit that's related to actual science and is too hard for them to understand.

The last time they tried to infect actual science, they got laughed out by everyone.

She's a Van Valkenberg. How much more proof of nepotism in the world do you need? This is why people like me, with a 1500 SAT and a 34 ACT and a 3.8 GPA will never get anywhere, whereas all she's gotta do is give her daddy puppydog eyes and she gets herself fucking congressional briefings. I'd love to brief ANYBODY about my senior thesis. I'm fucking passionate about microbiology. But does anybody outside of the two mile radius where I live give two shits? No.

Of course it does nothing, it's a con for money. She's not even hiding it anymore, it's in the fucking name.

Crash
Override
Network

CON

It's weird. I was talking a walk some time back, and saw a barn with "Van Valkenburg" on it. Given my relatively close proximity to where she grew up, I wouldn't be surprised if the barn in question was owned by relatives of hers.

Sage for off-topic.

V I D E O G A M E S