Anyone here hyped for the new Quake...

Anyone here hyped for the new Quake? I am a big fan of Quake and Overwatch and this looks like it will take the super fast FPS gameplay quake are known for and adding many different heroes with their own skillset like Overwatch does really well. Seems like a really solid mix and i am happy they did something new and cool rather than making Q3 with better graphics

Other urls found in this thread:

please
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why cant i enjoy both? Overwatch is a great hero shooter and while it feels a bit slow compared to Q3 i really enjoy all the different heroes that have their own playstyle. Q3 mixed with OW seems like a really fucking great mix and i cant wait for Quake Champions to come out

Stop shilling right now you subhuman sack of shit. Great thread.

the quake announcement was already exhausting enough for me, and i cant be bothered to seriously reply to your bait, so take these images instead

Why am i a subhuman because i enjoy Q3 and OW? Both are great games

Thanks for the dubs thread mister marketer, check em

I found this leaked hero roster, get hyped!

Opinions are not facts, Mr. Shill. Please leave this webzone.

Hmmm, maybe I am going about this wrong

Go away shill.

If dubs game gets cancelled

Both are solid fun games with great gameplay

You're not even putting effort into it anymore you mental weakling

It's not that your thread isn't vidya, it's that you're in the wrong place. Reddit would be more your speed

Tell me why Q3 and OW are shit then

Double dubs confirm shit taste

You and similar posters are also putting no effort why Q3 with heroes is a bad thing. I can only see it as a great thing

You and your epic win bait couldn't ruse your way out of wet paper bag

Or do you just want Q3 rehash with better graphics? I am really happy they are doing something new

Mr. Marketer have you been skipping out on your medication?

Give me some arguments why it is a bad thing

Stop your sad sad bullshit right here you speck of shit

Dude you are replying to your own post

My argument is in pic related, spoilered for spoilers obviously

Thank you my faithful doctor

Bump

Out of all attempts this faggot gets the doubles.

Sage

I hope you are getting paid user, but honestly is it worth your dignity?

For hyping up a fun game

He's not and he never had the dignity to spend anyway

Yo dude did you hear about that new mod for quake it takes the super fast fps gameplay quake is known for and adds many different classes with their own skillsets.
It's called Team Fortress
Or tremulous, that one too

These are some fine numbers

For what purpose?

All us Gamers are pumped for Overquake(tm)

sage

Not bad, let me try my luck

"“A competitive arena-style first-person shooter for the PC designed for players of all skill levels. Whether you are new to Quake or have been fragging for the last 20 years, Quake Champions will give you the challenge and rush you’d expect from iD Software multiplayer games."

“The game features a diverse cast of warriors each with different attributes and unique abilities, allowing you to fight the way you want," Willits went on. "iD has a long tradition of supporting competitive tournaments. The game is designed for world-class eSports play at every level.”

Sounds fucking great old Quake fans will skill have a fast paced Quake game but it will be something new and fresh. How can anyone hate that?

Better luck next time

sage

Checked

Give me one good reason why mixing a hero shooter with Quakes fast paced gameplay is a bad thing

I was hoping someone would remember Tremulous and set up a server.
Pretty please?

Honestly I would tell you how this marketing hurts a product much more than it helps it, but I know the big suits in their hotel room banging thai school boys would not even bother giving you the time of day. check em

Keep checking!

Here's one I was thinking about earlier:

_____sage_____

fucking checked next Mr. Trump

And he likes 2hu, now all he needs to do is mention that which must not be mentioned and he will basically be cancer in human form

It's you who doesn't get the joke

allow me to check those trips

Trump 2016 confirmed.

Lets turn this into a cute fanart thread, I found this nice picture of a shy guy earlier.

I'm hungry for some pizza, how about you?

Roll and see what you get!

The hell why not, and have a cute picture of a bomb girl to

I could go for some pizza oh boy

What if the game launches a free trial and you think it is great. You are shitting on a game you have not played or even watched full gameplay off

August 4-7 at Quakecon you will learn more about this amazing game. I cant fucking wait myself

If the third topping was peanuts or nothing, that would've been a nice hummus pizza

CHEESE MOTHER FUCKER

A pineapple, cinnamon, and ginger thick crust pizza with BBQ sauce. I am at a loss for how it could be worse

Mmm pizza

And you're praising one from the same standpoint you raging faggot. Please end your life.

August 4-7 Bethesda publishers will be driven to camps and shovelled into gas chambers and ovens

Because when they are taking the great gameplay Q3 are known for and making it into a hero shooter like OW it cant be anything other than FUCKING AWESOME

Fuck that shit I'm just gonna grab a thin crust pepperoni

How dare you ruin this shy guy thread with your faggotry

Hold up guys.
I wasn't watching the Bethesda conference, I just saw the trailer and it fucking disgusted me. I know it wasn't gameplay footage, but It looked SLOW and I saw a dude activating a WALLHACK, ON QUAKE.
I keep seeing OW and "hero based" in this thread, they're not gonna make it hero based too, right?

go talk to your friends at reddit before you slit your own throat ear to ear my dude

don't bump this thread you dense sack of shit

They are and it is going to be fucking great

“The game features a diverse cast of warriors each with different attributes and unique abilities, allowing you to fight the way you want," Willits went on. "iD has a long tradition of supporting competitive tournaments. The game is designed for world-class eSports play at every level.”

please use archive.ism/articles/2016/06/13/e3-2016-bethesda-reveals-quake-champions

Why would I play this game, are there shy guys in it? If not no sale

Why'd you step up your baiting all of a sudden?

Because it is fucking Quake mixed with a hero shooter. 2 great things mixed into one

I'm not here to argue with shills. I'm here to spew textual shit all over your sad excuse for a thread.

Nice link

Unreal 2004 might have Shy Guys

Quake never had shy guys in it though, it can't be that good

You like Quake? It is still the classic Quake with a huge skillgap and awesome fast paced gameplay you love

You like OW or mobas? Here you also got many different chars with their own skillset

I cant fucking wait myself as i am a big fan of both games

——————sage———–

Me I can't fucking wait for Sage III

Quake was just shooting demons and running fast

OP I heard these heros would be in Quake Champenis™, is that true?

Applies to 8ch as well

downvote

Upvote

That was made for halfchan, you may have better luck there though

Dubs confirms downvote

I heard someone is going to shoot up Quake con on August 4-7

kys tbh fam

Nobody else hyped as fuck for this new Quake game?

oops forgot downvoat

Are you trying to audition for Steve Buscemi's part?

Bro, I'm so hype! Can I get a "hype!" from my gamer bros???!?

Why would they do that? They are still going to show Q3 esports as Q3 is a timeless classic that is still very good today. But for those who want something new and fresh they are going to show Quake Champions and that is going to be fucking great as well

Nigger no one here wants an abomination like classeed based quake or shit like fagwatch, get out.

because its fucking quake

You're shill talk is impeccable. Five shekels have been deposited to your account.

ISIS tweeted they're going to be there

Overwatch is a great class based shooter with heroes for every playstyle. One of the best recent online FPS games in a long time

danks dug :DDDD

I'm gonna have to downvote that bro

Nice sewer of a thread you have here now OP. I'm going to sleep.

That.. doesn't even address what I said, all you're doing is trying to sell the game based on shit no one here is interested in.

Fuck off and die.

if dubs op kills himself

Bump to counter all the mad as fuck sage posters

sage to kill yourself

you mean everyone in the thread but you?

check em

Just because you want a Q3 rehash it dont mean everyone wants it. Why are you not happy they are doing something new and fresh with the Quake series? It is a spinoff and titled as such so i dont see the problem

Your so bad at shilling i'm honestly insulted

Why the fuck are you guys ruining my shy guy thread? Can't an user post in peace

So you are a nintenyearold that have not even played Q3? Why are you complaining then?

i'm so happy to get in one lastsagebefore bed

If dubs, OP gets thrown in the gas chamber

Because you are posting irrelevant shit for your shitty RPG

Oy vey! Gas em' anyway!

It is still going to be a FPS dont worry about that. Cant wait to see more Quake Champions footage at Quakecon

Good idea

Ya, then you might have something to shill off of.

Just be sure to wear a ballistics vest, I'm sure a gunman could see your nose sticking out of the crowd a mile away

If you can't make America great again in the new game or build a wall, its not going to sell.

At least tell me why you hate this game

good night sweet shill
I'm so fortunate to be able to watch bethesda rape another classic IP into the ground

Holy Shit, he doesn't know we have id's

Goodnight Mr. Shill. I would stay up, but it's pretty late over here

9:40 here

When i woke up i learned they are making a new Quake and i was overjoyed when i found out that it is going to be Quake with heroes like OW

What kind of hope do you all have for the new Quake? I hope for a classic mode as well