rt.com/on-air/
8ch.net/pol/res/9670089.html#q9670089
twitter.com/idreesali114/status/850834093747167232
youtube.com/watch?v=UjtDZa6I0rI
youtube.com/watch?v=_rLqn2hB-pM&t=32m48s
geopolmonitor.com/international-coalition-suspends-air-operations-syria/
archive.is/bhjnN
twitter.com/Daily_News_Wire/status/850873368752476161
citylab.com/housing/2012/03/us-urban-population-what-does-urban-really-mean/1589/
twitter.com/AsaadHannaa/status/850870847715913728
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/850855349724876800>>9673591
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Confidence: 0/100.

FUCK!!!!!!!!

archive.is/wJFWl

No fucking way

Posting in a historical thread if true.

IT'S JUST POSTURING GUYS

1488D CHESS IT'S NO BIG DEAL

Key word IF

not going to trust it, but I hope. I can hope

Confidence: 10/100.

Niggerdick dimensional chess!

(checked)

Let me join in, just in case.

Trump you idiot!

WW3 SOON

get comfy lads this may be it

okay

Ok guys calm down a sec. This might be nothing

Your move, Iran.

Since when was there American armor in Jordan?

It's a brand new thread moron.

It's real, but not the end.

And they're still white niggers supporting Trump le kike shill

I hope so

So what do we do if/when the draft comes? I don't want to die for Israel in World War Russia.

>>>/gaschamber/

Is your sarcasm detector broken?

There won't be a draft, if there is think about where you're pointing your weapon before shooting.

gonna need a bit more than that

WHY DIDN'T YOU STAY HOME, AMI???

Sounds legit.

20 pieces of armored hardware doesn't exactly scream invasion. Could either be against Assad, seems too small for that; or rolling through Jordan to get to ISIS territory, I doubt Turkey or Iran would let the US do that.

Any chance Jordan is doing a land grab like Turkey did? Might as well before Israel does it.

rt.com/on-air/

15 dead kids in another strike…

Popcorn time

Sounds legit.

14^88D chess ;-)

TRUMP IS A GENIUS!

THIS WILL SECURE ISRAEL'S FUTURE INDEFINITELY!

were all waiting for solid proof to come in. but if its real this is ebin. so until we know for sure, lets all just stay fashy

Low confidence, twitter sources all around, including the dude who said its routine. I'll wait for some real confirmation.

Maybe he's decided to create that buffer zone the kikes wanted.

Perfect time for you to gtfo ya slimy yid rat.

This.

Plz no.

WHO

FUCKING

CARES

If this is real and r_thedonald still defends this shit s as 14548d chess i'am gonna start strangling people with maga hats. Dead fucking serious

Filtered, try not to be so fucking obvious namefag.

Ok. Let's say for a brief moment you're right. What exactly do you propose? Do we revolt and put Hillary "I eat babies" Clinton in? Or maybe Lyin Ted?

He never promised an isolationist stance. 0/10 effort.

Me, dirty fuckin anglo slave, go suck more kikes cocks…

This was posted in the cyclical.

Shills are milking this for demoralization. Hell, maybe shills are these (((sources))).
Thread 0/10, OP is a faggot.

Same guy. Says it's not 100% unusual

I guess you prefer CNN and Fox News…

toasting in legendary bread

You know how I know you're a shill?

I would not fault them for defending this, it's what they do but Trump is fucking done as far as wide or public support is concerned. Only that subreddit will vote for him at this point. I'd like to see more proof of the bullshit going down but I'm already at the point of being done.

1599D CHESS

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTANCE OF THEIR RACE AND A FUTURE FOR JEWISH CHILDREN!

T.TRUMPKIN

We start rioting and damaging infrastructure until the war stops.

Could this have anything to do with the letter Trump sent congress today??????

Trump to Congress on Syria strike: US to take additional action to further its national interests.
https:// www.rt.com/usa/384066-trump-in-letter-to-congress-on-syria/

8ch.net/pol/res/9670089.html#q9670089

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

Wait so he wasn't being sarcastic? All these happenings are killing my brain cells.

You're not from around here so your shilling and misplaced profanities will only make us question the narrative. Your goals would probably be better fulfilled without your kikery.

I propose we hold that piece of shit to stay true to his campaign.

Instead of the shills and idiots doing damage control.

Greater Israel here we come

Because I am now questioning everything in spite of interdimensional niggerdick chess when Orangekike lied about Syria for 4 years?

Ya dun goofed.

That is illegal and noone should go after the power grid in urban centers first.

who the hell do we put in charge? if trump is pozzed then literally every single politician and intelligence leader is pozzed

That could mean anything. Beating isis. Deposing Assad. Seizing oil. Taking a shit in their deserts. Sightseeing.

Lel, half-retarded redneck from West Virginia detected…

You have just now realized this? Is that supposed to make it okay?

JETS ARE CONFIRMED AS JORDANIAN

One of our own. Flynn.

You Trumpcucks are the Nadeko among Holla Forumslacks, just letting you know

if trump is pozzed. im a wait and see guy. need more proofs. so who would we put in charge?

You just couldn't keep your cool? Reported.

Legit question, why the namefaggotry?

how do you know he's ours tho? if trump is pozzed and we all thought he was ours…how do we know anything about anyone?

Rand Paul 2020

You are going to regret defending Trump by the end of the day.
You will feel ashamed of your boneheaded stupidity.
What's coming has been clear since Wednesday when Trump revealed his position.

It's not that simple. We need a full purge of the government if Trump is kiked.

I wonder if we will be hearing more about this then.

Wow this has hasn't happened before.

Nice try.

Did you fucking Americunts just fucking vote Bush 3.0 into office?!!
GET SOME REAL SOURCE ON THIS BITCH
THIS MIGHT BE HUGE! WW3 HUGE

He has the same "based nigger" mentality as Trump.

Oh look its the tripfag from Quebec who posts some whore tennis player non stop. Have fun with another ban you worthless parasite.

www.alhayat.com/Articles/21198263

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alhayat.com%2FArticles%2F21198263

"Political sources in the Jordanian capital have revealed that joint Jordanian-American-British operations are about to begin to eliminate terrorist organizations operating on the northern border with Syria, led by Khalid bin al-Walid's army.

This comes in light of repeated monitoring of the movements of "extremist" groups, about 20 km from the border area with Jordan. While the Iranian Revolutionary Guards are stationed at a distance of 70 kilometers, which was considered by King Abdullah II of Jordan in a recent press statement "the news is not good", was overshadowed by the channel of Israeli fears, not only Jordanian.

The political sources who spoke to Al Hayat linked the visit of British Prime Minister Theresa Mae to Amman last week, which included a tour of the Jordanian Special Operations Command. The meeting of the Jordanian monarch in Washington also included figures in the administration of US President Donald Trump last weekend, The joint security coordination in this regard, which was evident in the statements made by the Jordanian King and the American President at the press conference, after the summit that they gathered in Washington.

The sources told Al-Hayat that there is a serious study of the implementation of Jordanian military operations inside Syrian territory, or in the border area, after monitoring the targets, excluding any Jordanian military presence inside Syria, with the exception of cautious entry to carry out operations.

This is supported by Abdullah II's interview with the Washington Post, and he responded to a question about the return of Al-Raqqa from Al-Raqqa, when he expressed his fears that the terrorists "will have to move and go south. It is a challenge, but we are prepared to confront it, in coordination with the United States and Britain. "

As observers followed the official statements issued by Jordanian Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi and Information Minister Mohammed Momani on supporting the American strike on a Syrian military base, in response to Damascus' use of chemical weapons to bomb Khan Sheikhan, Al Hayat observed Jordan's official adherence to the "political solution" "There is no military solution to the Syrian crisis. There is a need for a political solution," he said. "We see that the American strike is a limited response to the chemical attack, and we need to activate efforts to end the crisis politically."

And politicians do not recognize the existence of Jordanian rotation in dealing with the file of the Syrian crisis, the extent to which the observers expressed "cautious" in Oman.

In an interview published in the Washington Post on the fourth of this month, King Abdullah II suggested that Russia did not hold Assad in the equation of final settlement, and map the security concerns about what is happening near the northern border of Jordan, the war fought by the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, The organization of the "da'ash" terrorist.

"We have reached an understanding with Russia in this regard," he said. "The arrival of other players, from organizations and others, to our borders will not be tolerated." "

yeah i agree but i mean…wtf do we do bro? who leads? will there be globalist death squads?

Because he was actively working to make deals with the Russians during the transitions. Alternatively, we could put Ron Paul in charge.

At least he's not a warmonger. And we actually know he's not because he's a Paul.

Your all new or what, im on and off here since 2012…

wait, it couldn't be, has anyone seen if the king himself is flying that jet?

I know this is a silly and absolutely INSANE idea, but, what if he's going after ISIS?
Y'know what? We can't see what it is, until it happens, but you'll shill about it anyways.

O-oh. Would you look at that.

Imagination will be our only limit, user.

Well, I can name at least three people right off the bat.

EXTREMELY UNDERRATED POST
SAGE UNTIL REAL INFORMATION, SHILLS ARE ABOUND ITT

Nice try.

You're not answering the question.
I'm seriously curious, why the namefaggotry?

The guy with the fake degree whose face is melting off?

this gives me hope

Doesn't matter, if Trump fucks us we have no chance with the democratic process. Another cycle with someone not actively reversing our demographic crisis would doom us.

oy vey if you goyim dont agree with attacking syria you're anti-semites!

Is it wise to invade a country the Russian military is currently operating in?
I feel like this is risky…

You get 0/10 for the effort. Tell the curator to dock your pay for the month.

He saw the name slot and thought he'd blend in by giving himself one. Child mentality and all.

No, it's very unwise and if true, this is the start of WW3, most likely.

I can't help you if you can't understand by yourself, Bubba

Please be legit, I had nice plans tomorrow.

Whatever dude….so fucking dramatic all the time I swear to god. Like freaking women.

At least we know that the aircraft isn't U.S.

Something to keep in mind is that the King of Jordan met with Trump the other week.

Except when he voted for sanctions on Iran, unless he plays multidimensional chess too.

Can we stop pretending Bannon isn't another kike stooge?

Get out namefag

Nothing wrong with that.

Yeah, man white genocide is no big deal, just smoke weed erryday.

And suddenly (((mods))) unstickied the thread about shills invading. What a cohencidence.

I wish he was here to tell me what's true ;_;

lel

So my impression, especially given your
is that you're an attentionwhore faggot who wants to be known around here. That's not really the sort of shit we tolerate on an anonymous board, so even if you've been here since 2012, you're a faggot who doesn't understand us, lose the name - faggot - and lurk the fuck moar, you attention whore.

It was full at 750 posts for about three hours, you dumb nigger.

Should have known.

Him and GLR have told us enough.

Since we're in a new century, shouldn't we just call it WWI again?
I mean, the Napoleonic wars were basically world wars of the 19th century.

A fuckin anime poster, you fuck off, weak ass hoe

You type like a cringy teen.

Reminder that we all abide by identical principles, even if Trump ends up betraying us or being the chessmaster some make him out to be.
It's been a long ride, but I and others who are by major cities sure have had a rough ride. I will see you all in Valhalla.. if that is what would be brought about.

Hey goon

At least Bannon is a real nationalist and anti-interventionist.

:(

Doubt

Your supreme court has no power here.

This you insufferable faggots, and after a better source than twatter comes up. Until then calm the fuck down and stop feeding the shills.

get off this board right now namefag

really makes the neuron sizzle

Nope.

Top kek

Sup, Goon? Lowtax still sucking from a pill bottle like it's his mother's teat?

I love Mimi, but you need to understand you're going to get a lot of propaganda from both sides for a while. The steps now are economic sanctions and then to pin another false flag, but that's later down the line. Don't expect the happening this week.

OH WOW ITS FUCKING NOTHING! WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS (((TWEET)))?

CONCERN SHILLS BTFO

faggot

BOMB THEM

Randled made kippah tribute

Oh good its 'moderate rebels' again fuck this

While it would not surprise me, my only issue is that the Russians said it was an airstrike not taking certain things into account. Unless they're lying or unless they're proving that Soros made and supplied the terrorists with that shit which would be gold and a reason to declare Soros a war criminal somehow.

So it's nothing for the most part? Okay then.

Just go back to reddit. Are you flying a flag from your home yet?

civic nationalism is Globalism.

Fuck off goon

Are they rebels, or militia?

Why though? Hasn't the good old one proven that it is capable of handling the invaders?

Just your average guys trying to start a global caliphate, no biggy.

No, dummy. They need a new US led army to make sure ISIS succeeds.

Call it whatever the fuck you want, if it includes shitskins in white countries its not real nationalism that's for damned sure.

There would never be any need for a draft against Syria, and I doubt we'd go to war explicitly. But if it does come to a war and a draft, kill every single Jew.

Well its been nice knowing you, Holla Forums.

F

(heiled)
indeed

If Trump goes after ISIS, then the chess-supporters were correct in the premise of Trump shifting efforts from Syria to ISIS.
I would understand why so many denied it, even considering the shill raids, as this would be Trump's most massive and vital chess play yet.
Trump's attack on Syria might've saved Assad ultimately as now he is seen as crippled to the masses, and under the forced whim of Trump's threats meaning there is a lesser vision of him imposing threats on his people.

Sound like pretty big guys. Do you think they feel in charge?

It's another rebranding of FSA aka moderates aka CIA headchoppers

Likewise. If WW3 Internet shutdown will happen.

Break Breivik out of jail and put him in charge.
He seems like a pretty on the ball chap.

Have some pragmatism you nigger, you think I would support civnat cucks? Kikes had me so blackpilled I didn't give a fuck about any government on the planet until USA had the potential for some isolationist policies.

this

reminder if the jews draft us all into their war, that every Holla Forumslack has a duty to go full 14/88. None of shall agree to fight in their dirty semitic wars.

Just presenting their case. If ISIS is the target now, you have to concede they at least got something right.

Kek. Die Deutschen Weaboos sind immer getriggert. Schwächlinge.

'moderate rebels' that'll predictably go into ISIS. Either that, or they'll just straight up rebel against Assad.

They're not there to handle invaders. They ARE the invaders. They'll just fight against ISIS for a little while(if they even do that) and then join them in the fight against Assad.

At this point, just assume that every single non-official militia in Syria is gunning for Assad. They're the New Syrian army in name only.

You're arguing with Holla Forums.

The spirit of Europa lives within all Cro-Magnon. Our collective Ahnenerbe guide us through blood and iron, through the dance of our genes.

Don't wait for a hero, be a hero. To do that you must conquer laziness, and seize the moment.

I feel like I should learn how to draw pepe with spray paint. Post-internet shitposting. There will be no replacing dubs tho. Feels terrible.

Seriously.

Mimi is OK, she's kinda shit tier if you've talked to anyone, especially someone from the ME, who actually knows about their politics and history.

WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017

This. Every ZOG-soldier that was dumb enough to actually sign his life away has the duty to do this.

So many Amis returning home in tin coffins, oh what a lovely war this will be!

See you, space cowboy.

I'll probably stock up on 000 buckshot.

Sorry, I didn't notice, you're right.
When they use the word "orange" in any variation to mock Trump you know they're foreign.

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!!!!!!1

US Navy Strike group, including an aircraft carrier, to move towards Korean Peninsula amid recent North Korean actions: US officials

twitter.com/idreesali114/status/850834093747167232

I sucked so many dicks last night, holy shit. Blacks really do have bigger dicks.

I plan to screenprint memes and stick them up with space for shitposting below, wander around the wastelands every few days and see if there are any new posts.

New syrian army is just a new brand name for the mossad insurgency hahaha fucking hell these kikes

Already signed my life away once. I will buy a tattoo gun and offer free swastika tattoos to anyone who doesn't want to die for Israel.

So they're rebranding ISIS. Fucking great.

Lowtax will never love you.

I like this idea, "killroy was here"style shit posting in the post apocalipse.

Disgusting. You are happy about Israel advancing their plans, as long as whites die. Kill yourself.

big if true

I have stopped seeing this as chess and more like fable 3; the weight of the world end-game quest.

Well. This is going to be fun…….how many dimensional basketweaving chess is that?

GHOST WAS RIGHT
H
O
S
T

W
A
S

R
I
G
H
T

Hourly reminder

"Whites?
You're Americans, you're not my kin.

You can't be a superpower if half your population is a bunch of shitskins. It is physically and logistically impossible.

HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

shoot your commanding officer

Vous sonnez comme un homosexuel. Voulez-vous mon numéro? 😉

And? He's still a civnat cuck, he's not a nationalist.

are we gunna get nuked?

how the fug did ghost know that

lel that autism

TANKS 30 MINUTES AGO
TANKS 30 MINUTES AGO
TANKS 30 MINUTES AGO
TANKS 30 MINUTES AGO
TANKS 30 MINUTES AGO

(checked)
Given that he warned Russia ahead of time and went for as few casualties as possible it would be stranger if he did try and oust Assad. Whether this is chess or russian roulette it would be strange for Trump to stutter around this much before taking an action.

(checked)
True, but Jordan is already within the Kikeosphere. They could easily be protecting the pre-existing puppet from scratch damage.

He supports ethnic nationalism for jews in greater Israel, even though we all know Zionism isn't really nationalism.

I sincerely hope so.

t. Canadian

lol trump is an idiot and literally there is no possible good outcome to this. he doesnt care about americans and has no idea what he's doing lmao

Reported.

Wew, Goons just descended all over the board. It's in every thread, sometimes even the same namefags.

You know it, baby. Hit me up with them digits.

ebin trole

Disgusting.

Ist er leider nicht, siehe

I might live to tell my grandchildren about how I posted in this thread.

Only Korea can't launch their shit further than 50ft, it's a pointless action if true. What the hell is going to happen to the country if it's leaders are wiped out, will they just be dumped on Fake Korea to look after?

I ain't taking that bitches word for shit.

Get me in the screencap and send the picture of the screencap to the burning crater that will soon be North Korea.

+12124797990

U mad?

You also might die.
Your best bet is to dehumanize yourself first. Then face to bloodshed.
Then you can have grandchildren.

You might live, but no beta like you is ever going to have grandchildren, unless you count your wife's bull's children as your own.

Reminder what goons look like.

Almost 15% of Americans are of German ancestry. Europeans are subjected to white genocide just like Americans. If you are happy about them dying, you are happy about the world dying and the NWO emerging from the ashes, consisting of non-white slaves. If the US is done, you are done.

nah, you ever seen them videos where a Grandmaster will play multiple people in Chess at the same time and move from player to player. Not only is this chess multidimensional but we're moving from player to player at the same time.

All according to keikaku. Kikes wanted take out Iran and Korea, Goy Emperor will do as ordered.

If you will be conscripted to fight Russia for Jew World Order, remember that

This place is going to be much more barren

Is this it? Please tell me this is it. Ive been waiting for the Happening for a long time.

GOODBYE ASSAD

The US sends carrier groups to the Asian theater every fucking year you underage faggots

North Korea too, unleash the Nips.

NO FUCK YOU

GOOD LUCK ASSAD, BASED LION OF DAMASCUS

NK better get blown to bits. Fuck China. They better take the refugees.

Not just honest posters from other locales. Consider what it'll do to the VPN/Proxy metagame.

Checked.

Cringe tbh.

RUSSIA AND USA KILL EACH OTHER OFF, MUSLIMS SIT BACK AND LAUGH AS THEY RAPE OUR WOMEN, JEWS CONTINUE TO CONTROL EVERYONE BEHIND THE SCENES

This better not be going where it seems to be going. :/

Maybe I will obtain gf when there is no Internet to distract me.

Any chance Trump is sending in the troops in order to wipe out the Rebels and ISIS?

Reminder that both Cuba and North Korea are both tied to the Kiked Soviets therefore shouldn't receive our full trust.
Reminder that Iran is really the only nation we, for certain, know isn't Kiked.

American falls the entire western civilization falls. You're 100% right.

(checked)

With Jordon and UK helping?
Not a chance.

Sure, there's a fucking chance that millions of dollars of gold doubloons are buried under your house, too.

Norks probably aren’t all that hostile and will have a good worth ethic. The west won’t get them.

Friendly reminder that this thread is just a shill's nest unless they pull a better source than twitter. The other 10% of poster are either newfags or here for the lulz.

SHEEEEEEEIIIIIITTTTTTTT

He works for the tribe now, so no chance.

historic check

kek'd

Stop being such an fucking autistic doublenigger. Cuck nationalism is still nationalism. You're implying that a pro-western man who has called for isolationism being in a position of influence in an institution that has historically been filled with kike globalists is completely irrelevant.

WE

m-muh 4d chess!

What was that all about?

WUZ

+1
Sage until more information.

>Friendly reminder that Trump would never betray us again

KANGZ

He did though. Still we're supporting a set of policies not Trump himself. If he turns out to be just another good goy neocon then he can go to hell.

I'm not sure what to think about it yet tbf. Could be some 4D chess or a lose-lose situation that he faced. I do hope so but the fact that he legitimised the msm narrative, did some actual damage to Assad (both PR wise and strategically) and increased the tension with Russia is really fucking troubling.

I don't have any appropriate webs for this.

Why isn't Steve King on this list?

Also holy shit can't a guy impersonate a namefag and not get banned? Whomever reported me is a faggot for real. And I'm not ban evading, Mod-sama, I'm on my phone so I just changed towers. Please don't ground me for a week and make me miss the happenings.

post the dick washer pic

Grim.

Kek is telling me to start digging asap. Actually one of my family members once did find very valuable stuff buried under their house so maybe we'll navigate this correctly yet.

You know, I was actually rewatching The Apprentice a few months ago. And there was this one scene where a contestant who was about to get fired told Donald that he spent years studying in Israel. When Donald heard this his eyes lit up and he had a huge smile and he said "oh wow you were in Israel?". I think Trump has a soft spot for that place for some reason.
Also another thing I saw on that show is that Melania used to have a very hooked nose before she had a nosejob done. Don't know if it was a jewish nose though, she doesn't strike me as a kike.

I NEVER VOTED FOR THIS

I NEVER WANTED THIS

Nigger just keep your mouth shut next time, its not hard.

Year of the Fire Rooster. Do you get it now?
We're all going to burn

Hey, the ban was unjust. I got banned for "ban evasion" when the mods could have checked my hash and saw that I wasn't that fag. If they get me again it's really no big deal, but being banned on my WiFi sucks.

Opera browser has a free built in VPN. We get banned a lot though. The Germany one is still working, come join me brother : )

Little do you know, the mods did you a favor.

Enjoy your next ban.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

kek

Nah thanks bro.

Meh. I don't care about opsec too much at my present location.

Richard Spencer is going to need to be doing a lot more anitwar protests if true.

I fucking hope that's not the case but if it is then fuck this gay world. I will not give a fuck anymore and watch shit burn with a smile on my face.

So I wonder what it's going to take to have King Abdullah pilot his personal jet again. The jets are confirmed Jordanian right?

I refuse to except this outcome. Better we scorch the entire planet in nuclear fire then let the kikes win.

A lot sooner apparently, as in RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

He called the air strikes before they happened. He may be a hack who used gamergate to get a following, but he certainly seems to have sources.
He also uncovered the Rice spying thing.

No talk regarding attacking Iran rose since Trump got in office. I don't trust N.K. or Cuba as they're tied to the Soviets.

Is this fucking real life?

What is happenign?!!!!!1

Sorry, cruise missile strikes.

Hate to admit it, but Cernokike has been right about Syria.

Dream or reality?

I want the internet to stay up, and we NEED the internet to stay up.

Just grabbed this video off Twitter. HAPPENING CONFIRMED! WW3 is on fuck me.

Who would have thought that Donald Trump would turn out to be a president who constantly changes his positions on big issues based entirely on how he feels at the moment?

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Russia invades Ukraine right now. Like, tonight. If they don't they might actually be fucked.

See, this is a big one, it's real bad, and, uhh it's absolutely fucking nothing yet, no seriously, we have some unconfirmed sources and that's about it

no u

Heh I thought this was the type of man who would be in Washington. We got more slimey Moloch worshipers instead.

Okay…

Move. Quickly.

Can we stop elevating this situation? All we have are unconfirmed sources, and the tanks may be against ISIS like some have asserted. Also the airforce there is Jordanian. Shivering in your skin here could only harbor some unpleasant Meme Magic.

Nobody's ever going to bother taking out North Korea.

Too much effort to try and re-integrate a country that has basically not moved out of the 1950s. The cost would bankrupt South Korea.

Who would benifit from this? It could be part of the plan?..

Checked & heiled.
Spencer may be a fag enabler but at least he can be useful for something.

Trump would make the Chinese pay.

LOL why would the US deploy tanks against their own troops?

This. Let's at least admit that while TRS are absolute faggots of the most homosexual degree, they are treating this the right way.

Were being raided large scale. Mods stickied politico and wapo bullshit. Every 3rd topic made is ivanka and kushner bullshit.

FUCK OFF, THIS IS LITERALLY NOTHING. GO TO THE CYCLICAL RETARDS.

Implying I don't fucking know we're being raided. It's been going on for two fucking days.

How's my uncut dick taste, kikes? :^)

Knocking the hell out of ISIS mutually excludes isolationism. If you thought he promised to be an isolationist then you weren't paying attention tbh

CONCERN SHILL BTFO YET AGAIN

This is why everyone hates pol, we're talking about Trump and then you tangent towards homophobia.

So he just sent in 20 tanks and hasn't fired on anyone yet?

You just don't get it do you user. Americas new administration just reaffirmed its comitment to Israel/ ISIS. There will be no "fighting ISIS". The old plan is back in action, Syria is to be taken down and then Iran.

muh pr

I will die shitposting in nuclear fire

Spencer's straight, he's just too tolerant of faggots.

FOX NEWS NOW
GOING TO NORK

We all will, user, we all will. Just not yet.

Mods won't sticky anything that looks bad for Trump.
He could declare Jews have more rights in the USA and are the people allowed to have guns because they are more in danger and are chosen and the mods and their shills here would respond with

Fuck

As an American, I welcome World War 3, everybody else is about to get fucked by the giant dick of our military.

Well, I’m not wrong.

This is what we get for worshiping a chaos god isn't it?

Yes.

Chessposter identified.

Stop panicking over twitter rumors you retards.

Holy shit, go back to MAT, you utter faggot.

Shut up faggot kike, you're clearly not much of a national socialist if you don't understand the problems that faggots bring upon society.

I didn't say he wasn't straight. I personally don't want a fag genocide but I don't think they should be tolerated in society, let alone promoted.

Turn on Fox news nigga

MOMMY MOMMY - GET MORE TENDIES

EVERYBODY LOOK AT THIS
CALM YOUR TITS

Til death memes us apart.

Bitch you think I'm panicking? I'm glad Trump is going to finally show his (((true colors))) so I know what the fuck is going on.

See

The tanks are fighting ISIS, not Syria. The attack did nothing but pacify Assad in the minds of Joe Sixpack, meaning justifications against Assad for a war are minimal. It also slapped the Russian Agent lie down a peg or two.

LOOK AT ME MOM, IM TWEETING 'SOURCES' ON TWITTER

Also
You need to go back you fucking shill piece of shit. reported for being a kike faggot shill. gas yourself.

you can leave if you don't like it, perhaps reddit will be more understanding towards your tantrums

This is just an autism thread lads. Let the tards fap about in here while the actual anons go about their business in peace.

BUCKLE UP GOYS - REEEEEEEEEEE

kek

Let's do this!

Why is this a breaking news alert, faggot?

See, my dude, I'm gonna teach you a bit about fishing. You need to set the bait and have the fish bite before reeling, and my nigger, you aren't even reeling, you've attached the rod to a jet engine and launched into the stratosphere within a second of the hook hitting water.

This is nothing this is technically an "invasion "though; just remember that turnabout is fair play burgers

You go along with it and wait for your opportunity to kill as many kikes as possible.
Try getting into positions where you can redirect artillery to frag israeli positions, preferably their cities and military bases. Yeah, you'll get executed, but it's an opportunity to put your ideals into practice. If you're not up for execution, you could always try and join officer corps, suck as much dick as possible, and be even more incompetent than your average officer in order to fuck up (((their))) plans in whatever small ways you can.

I don't give a fuck about sources

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

ya, fuck sources and shit, nuke me

Is this all because of all the kek meming? Is this because Trump really loves his memes?

(checkd)

Trump is Kek incarnate, personified chaos. Those who abandon Kek face forever darkness.

Flynn the Democrat. I see….

Sad, this is the last place I thought would fall to shills.

That's the spirit!

IT'S TOO LATE, YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS!!

If Trump truly betrays us then throw Ben Garrison in charge.

YOU CHOSE THE CHAOS CANDIDATE
DANGEROUS DONALD

what font is this? seems perfect for an edit

You are right. Some here appear to be losing their nerve. Where are all the big guys panting for war and chaos now? Kek indeed.

Filtered for being a shill faggot. Goodbye kike.

Let's check strategies we've been through so far:
Wait for Hitler is a joke.
But elect a paleocon to move the Overton Window has just been confirmed a joke now he's gone neocon because the establishment is JEWED.

What's left? How do we MAKE a Hitler? Are things just going to have to get worse? Not being defeatist shill, just asking if anyone has any actual strategies left?

See you in Shitposting Valhalla, brother.

you sound retarded…

Checked.

He's attacking ISIS, not Assad.

🄰🄰🄰🄰🄰🄷🄷🄷🄷🄷🄷🄷🄷🄷🄷🄷 🄷🄰🄱🄱🄴🄽🄸🄽🄶

Dangerous indeed.

Get prepahred fah DANNNNMGGGAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Also we aren't warring Syria.

Accept reality and admit Donald J. Trump conned you into accelerating the ZOG into form 3.
By the way the J. stands for Judaic.

chaos and order are not exclusionary

I mean, the JIDF at least knew how to at least set some bait and we wily about their shilling, these fags just throw their shit out there, basically yelling at a wall pleading some of the shit will stick.

IT WAS FORETOLD

so he's attacking himself (isis is israel)?

you don't make a Hitler
the next reincarnation will happen when it's time to happen

You sound non-American, good luck faggot.
Hope you have a nuclear bunker close by.

Chaos Checked

Maybe Trump was never the savior, but the personification of chaos needed to bring this whole thing to a close, so a new society can be founded from the ashes.

I think it might be both now.

But user, they're all
Fucking White Males

he might already be here

fug, checked.

ok faggot, fine.
He promised not to be a fucking shabbos goy neocon and you know very well what I meant by that. And as I said I don't know what to think yet but it sure makes me uncertain. I sincerely hope this isn't going this way

I hope we do at this point. So everyone can see that democracy doesn't work. So that the world erupts in global war as civil war. Its the only way for whites to survive longterm, we need this wakeup call and will arise from the ashes stronger than ever.

Shocking.

stop nigger, we don't want that

Okay Dugin and your fourth Jewish Survival goy killin theory.

POST-APOCALYPTIC FASCISM

Soon™

Trump is merely the herald. The men among the ruins will be the savior.

THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED

ZOG BLESS JEWMERICA,
LAND THAT I LOATHE,
STAND BESIDE JEWS AND GUIDE FOOLS,
THROUGH THE DARK FROM MUDSHARKS FROM BELOW,
FROM THE GHETTOS TO THE SHITHOLES,
TO THE OCEANS, RED FROM BLOOD,
ZOG BLESS JEWMERICA, FROM WHITES TO KIKES AND MUDS !!!!

nice dubs, steal the oil

Report & filter that shill.

This is it. We've reached peak Holla Forums. This is the most pure, distilled post, I have ever seen here. If I could I would print this out & hand it on a wall. Gentlemen, no matter what happens, no matter how flawed you guys are, it was an honor to shitpost with you.

On the bright side, if Orangekike had to out himself this early before getting more support from the public by bringing jobs, building the wall etc., that means (((they))) are desperate for some reason.

How?

Fuck off faggot.

FUCK OFF DUGIN GET OFF OF OUR BOARD YOU'RE PRO WW3 KIKE

Fuck off you cunt. North Korea is BEST KOREA.

wtf i love trump now

Embrace the happening already.

Both Koreas are shit Koreas, true Korea is white controlled Korea filled with Whites.

anyway this ends, at least remember, at least you weren't a kike

This is some incredibly irresponsible memeing going on but fuck it. Kikes deserve a real holocaust, even if we have to share a nuclear one.

cant argue with those trips

ABSOLUTE CHAOS

Nuclear war isn't the death of the Aryan race. It's just eugenics.

Exactly WWIII is something we should be pushing for, this is just 88D chess.

fuck this gay earth

Supporting South or North Korea is like Supporting Palestine or Israel, both options are shit and you have to embrace a new one.

what could go wrong?

"Kendall Jenner Is Now Reportedly 'Traumatized' Over Backlash To Her Controversial Pepsi Ad"

I'll die happy now

WW3 was always the goal here, seems like a lot of faggots have forgotten that along the way.

Only roaches will survive a nuclear war.

We should have memed responsibly.

THE FIRE RISES

Joogle News has nothing yet…

At least the kikes will be dead.

You have high hopes for Turkey

QUICK, SOMEONE GET THE RAID AND SPRAY TURKEY WITH IT SO THEY SUFFER THE SAME FATE

Is something wrong with me? Are we memeing something that we didn't want, but actually do want?

Why do I want Trump to invade Syria now? I want chaos.

I WANT THE CHAOS NOW

Well it's too late for that now!

What? Lay off the sauce, bud.

;_;

Tbh I'm still not convinced. Fake happenings have burnt me too many times. I won't believe it's happening until I can see the mushroom cloud from my window.

You have to go back, kikes. You are cancer. WWIII is the destruction of white civilisation.

Reminder that Shillary, Gayry, and Jill Kike would've done this quicker. We still, at very worst, chose the lesser of the evils in Democracy. And that took effort.

you want it? you got it

Oh fuck it was the Turks all along!

Did you people even read the TL;DR of your shilling manual?

well boys

it's been a great ride, but it seems that the end is inevitable. since I live in a military town, I'm probably gonna die a lot quicker.

I really have lost all hope in America and humanity in general. But I have to be honest, the memes were astounding and the journey was pretty great.

Too bad we were jew'd.

WWIII will be the rebirth of white civilization just as WWII was the death of it.

Not when Israel will be the first country to fall.

Yeah I'm kinda like come on, let's go. I was never really into sports so WW3 would make up for years missed of niggerball

Read the thread nigger, nothing happened as of now.

Gas yourself, Chaim. I need better evidence than "some faggot on Twitter said so"

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Not quite. Well stocked but close. I have worked every day for the last 4 years, I need a break. I just would like to have internet access as shtf.

Just so you know, Trump did meet the King of Jordan a few Days ago.

Seems right.

nice comment image for ants

Explain, jewboy.

Surprise Niggas
ww.geopolmonitor.com/international-coalition-suspends-air-operations-syria/
It's fucking nothing

I'm ok with this.

Why would they sticky a thread opposing Kushner and allow a bunch of anti-Kushner threads then? I dislike the mods but that theory does not make sense. Using the stuff in the sticky and all the other shit Kushner has is better to get him tossed.

I claim her tbh

Please put this post in the screencap of the nuclear explosion

dubs confirm, stupid disinfo kikes are really pushing bullshit right now all over the place

do you think that being an american makes you immune? you will be the first to get conscripted/nuked and the whole world hates you
I know because I'm british, we'll be second

Have a buddy in the military, he said they were on general standby around 3pm today, not indicative of anything really, but still might be something.

Im near Chicago, how fucked am I?

Its been emotional

It's not HAPPENING yet. But when it does remember we can all visit a synagogue and share all the love we have stored with them. Send them a message that will translate all the happiness they've brought to us.

Very

GUYS JUST WAIT
GOD EMPEROR HIMSELF ISN'T THERE WITH DAMASCUS STEEL KATANAS
t. moderation=an argument nigger

This.

(checked)

Also, this. Steve King's the man. I don't know if he's a Neo-Con or favours wars for Israel, though.
It's tough to even make it into Congress if you don't sell your soul to (((them))).

These three are at least reasonable. Duke > Scheuer > Bannon, obviously
Even (((Michael Savage))) is pretty based on this issue, also.
He knows that the attack was a false-flag and implicates Israel as benefitting. Listen to his latest shows (also at the timestamp):
youtube.com/watch?v=UjtDZa6I0rI
youtube.com/watch?v=_rLqn2hB-pM&t=32m48s

Because it takes the blame off Trump.
Kushner is certainly to blame, but so is Trump for taking his advice and putting him in important positions.

I always wanted to go out this way

Shouldn't be too hard to follow Cleetus.

geopolmonitor.com/international-coalition-suspends-air-operations-syria/

fucking read. We're done over there.

If there's a draft, I'll go to prison and become a Vern Schillinger

If this truly goes down in the history books, let my screenie join in with the rest of the posts here.

Trump is already being blamed as the thousands of threads have shown, as the reaction on the internet and even protests over this has shown. Kushner deserves blame in this and so he is getting his turn as well as those that run with him.

user FROM SYRIA HERE
american ground troops confirmed. I'm scared. Footage of an american sniper climbing a tree are spreading across Twitter.

well fucking here you are brother! the poo poo has hit the fan and you found the main fucking nerve of the hate machine, welcome to the right place

Reminder that nothing came out from this yet.
WW3 hasn't started, the if you want to decorate your posts with Kek then you're wrongfully playing him, the Happening is supposed to be Summer/September

This. Just send whites to die for Israel, they deserve it tbh, plus they let women in now!

Extremely fucked, regardless of whether anything comes of this happening.
You live in the middle of a chimp battleground.

This isn't even new. Even a normalfag could figure this shit out with the current headline.

https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Forces_Korea

If you are going to prison you might as well kill some kikes on the way in…

Nice shitpost

We went to war, congress declared it, trust me I work at CNN :^)

Is this it?

The only whites that will go to war for Israel are the same stupid fucks that would shoot us for trying to remove the kikes from power here. They're race traitors so fuck them.

Destroying southeast asia is a war I can get behind.
If you have to fight make sure you're on the winning side.
War is always inevitable, my children will reap the spoils.

THREAD THEME

Can you

read your own map?
ISIS is the GREY! They AREN'T on the Jordanian border!

This doesn't really change much. As far as I know we are on the WRONG side of the civil war as long as we are NOT cooperating with Russia and Syria.

See? Bombing isn't even an act of war or indicative of anything. Especially against fucking dune coons. Trump didn't even twitter about it.
Moderation is key, you shills.

Where are you going?

Tbh I don't even have a bad feeling about this, it's weird. Praise Kek.

shadilay

Yeah, can we get a few guys to investigate this?

Shhhhhhh ;)

Please don't post such traumatising videos
provided the keks, thanks

This is interesting. It really does look like Trump is just running around and spooking people now. his all feels like the real life equivalent of his twitter shitposts. Truly the chaos candidate.

Also an archive for those that want it.
archive.is/bhjnN

If there's a draft just start killing the people trying to draft you.

Filtered & reported.
Goodbye you paedophile piece of shit.

pedophilia is a crime

The idea is that they're sending in tanks or whatever to the green side to help the green side fight the gray side but of course we all know that's bullshit. This faggotry needs to end; I can only wait and see for so long before I start agreeing with that fag spencer on this adventurism.

I sense kikery is afoot....

Shit they already sent the US reserves. Burgers better prepare for the draft, your autism isn't going to keep you out with this level of mobilization.

Stop listening to Cernokike. His "sources" are rumors he reads on cuckchan/pol/

The "Greater" War?

Just filter the namefags and move on, nothing of value is lost.>>9672888

Checked

Cernokike only wants attention and always has.

It's always fun to see them break in real time.

These guys are like CTR, but with no finesse, at all. not saying that CTR had much, but fuck me, this is sad

Yes but the people constantly defending Trump and calling everybody a shill who criticizes him and saging threads that show major fuck ups of his admin and stickying threads that 'prove' he isn't going to do anything further, like the one that claimed his Wednesday statements would not lead to any action, are the mods.

Why are you posting pedophile shit here?

US slaughters tons of muslims
Arabs blitzkrieg israel
Israel wiped off the map a-la final scene of planet of the apes

Best weekend ever.

Is this why he hates ponies so much? He senses disturbances in the memes from them?

so it's absolutely nothing

He was trying to tank the thread after realizing his kike tactics didn't work. He resorted to his personal pornography collection as a last resort thinking somehow we wouldn't filter and report; his posts are probably already gone and his ass banned.

These pics are legal. These fotos appear in magazines.

Well shit, I can't argue with that, or with those digits.

Trump always said he wouldn't tell the press what moves he would make with the military. What if WW3 is already happening but we will never even know until it's over?

Thread the thread you nigger.

Not allowed under site rules, mate.

So confirmed we're not invading Syria. Nice.

There would be no need for a draft against Syria. But given Russia's stance on protecting Syria and Assad, if they escalate (or rather respond to American escalations) then there could be a draft for that. Especially since China would also like to see the US taken down a few pegs, so they might get involved also. And if the US goes to war with Russia and China, you can bet your fucking ass there will be a draft.

Fuck if I'll answer it, though. I'm not about to die for another jewish war.

Why risk it though? Unless it's gore, I don't care for children.
sage for off topic

They're newbies who haven't been broke in yet. Be sure to welcome them.

Dubs because you won't have to die in for Israel. This is just shilling

I KNOW.
I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN.
I'VE BEEN A FOOL TO MYSELF
I THOUGHT I COULD LIVE FOR NO ONE ELSE.

What does moderation and how people act here change the fact that Trump is getting his fair share of blame all over the place beyond this place to the point that there are actual real life protests occurring over what he did and with people unhappy with him? What exactly are you aiming for? It sounds like you want Trump only to be blamed (he ha been) while Kushner and Ivanka get spared when they should be shat on on principle for the cancerous people they are and their stinking-to-high-heaven connections? You're not making sense here.

He had four posts, first was
second was
Then he started dumping pedo shit. Was weird for him to basically give advance warning first.

he even gave a couple of examples when he said that, I think syria or NK might have been one

Yeah, it was basically shot down 400 posts up and now we're just hanging out cuz the thread is still comfy.

SKYKING
SKYKING
SKYKING
SKYKING

Mods shockingly were quick on that report too.

There won't be a draft. There is no construct for "long term" warfare a la WW1 or WW2 in modern military mindset. You either win it quickly- or die. You can't draft ash.

You're probably right, but I still don't like seeing Trump escalate shit in Syria. This is the exact same bullshit Obama and Bush did, and it was bullshit then too. I hope Trump has some secret motives that are different than theirs or some shit but I don't know if I'm optimistic enough to believe that.

US is supporting FSA. It's fucking over.

I skimmed the read, should have stuck with the original tweet and had the same conclusion

that's something different. Talking about lawl.

I don't care why he posted them, but sometimes it's necessary to see how the kikes indoctrinate our children. video related.

That's been the state of affairs since at least 2010 before there was even an FSA or a civil war.

Then I will be very disappointed that I didn't get to enjoy the happening when it was happening.

US government can enforce temporary media blackouts for opsec, and it becomes especially easy when (((those))) in he media are for the given invasion.

Nukes really killed conventional warfare, didn't they. Still, every major nation has been working on anti-nuke defense systems, with varying levels of success. The US has been putting anti-nuke emplacements all around Russia for some time. They probably won't stop em all, but maybe enough for the politicians to feel comfortable enough to pull the trigger. Since they'll be safe in their bunkers while the normal people die.

Kilroy was here.

Did anyone else witness Varg's purity spiral about Europeans originally being blue-eyed, blonde-haired Neanderthals, and people with brown or green eyes or non-blonde hair are mixed with niggers? Also he thinks red hair comes from Egyptians who migrated to the British Isles. Do you think he ate the wrong mushrooms in the woods?

I'm just memeing for armageddon because I've got nothing better to do, and because whites always come out on top in ultra-violence scenarios anyways.

Shit posting is the true path

WITH JEWS, YOU LOSE.

Just fucking invade Russia already so I can liberate some qt slav waifus in their wombs with my Germanic genes. Hell I might even fight for Azov at this point.

Through time and eternity

Nukes are costing us a shit load in up keep fees.
Time to balance the budget.
It would be terrible if one went off course and hit Israel…

As the radiation poisoning inflicted by the 30 or so nukes going off over your home causes your flesh to melt from your bones, one final thought passes through your mind:

ITS HAPPENING, OP IS A FAGGOT!

I made a thing.

didn't see. He also claims there are no racial distinctions among whites at times, so who knows. The neanderthal thing is so wrong it's almost right, though.

Combination of modern blitzkrieg and big booms over the cities, to the victors go the self illuminated landscapes. Missile Defense could theoretically protect against a China level nuclear power- but in a pressing all the buttons scenario between the US and Russia to the tune of thousands upon thousands of ICBM's in flight at once. That would simply saturate ANY system. All you'd need is 1% to get through to eradicate the US as we know it. Fun times. But I'm really not worried about a draft.

What was the name of that guy whose Nintendo wife whored him out again? He was even more pathetic than Burch.

Was this whole thing a move to get the cucks to support bombing the shit out of ISIS? Imagine Trump makes some half hearted attempt at "revenge" for the "women and babies!" that went through the ((chemical attack)).

Now you have all these cucks saying they're so happy Trump is going to overthrow Assad. The people against Trump are now basically encouraging him to do something about the middle east. Except Trump can now bomb the shit out of ISIS and pretend it's for the women and babies.

No I didn't. You know why? Because I don't go to his website.

Problem solved.

She's fairly good. I know her work from SCW reporting. I'm 75-90/100.

I'm not sure why everyone wasn't clear on what "we will destroy ISIS" meant.
US troops will be in action in Iraq, Syria, and a few other countries, conditions warranting.
Obama created this mess and we have to clean it up. Nobody should be freaking out or calling for Trump's resignation.

Jake Rapp

so what happens now?

Wew

8/10

checked.

twitter.com/Daily_News_Wire/status/850873368752476161
More twitter shit. Posting for reference not as valid source.

The people who will take over if Assad is overthrown are basically ISIS.

Varg lives innawoods driving a beat up junker making half-assed youtube videos while niggers walk around in the finest suits, fucking perfect white women, driving luxury cars and living in the finest neighborhoods.

You know what the National Socialists held as a view aside from their secondary view of "race"? Their primary view that power is primary. If Varg truly believes he is some representative of higher humanity on the account of his blue eyes and blonde hair meanwhile living like a fucking neanderthal, then all the more power to him.

The fact alone that he embraced the type of music he did – which is as far from European music as it gets but more so inspired by negro music – only shows that his intellectual capacity is about as deep as the water on a slip-n-slide's most depressed region.

Even (((Michael Savage))) is blaming Kushner. It's time to kick this Kike out.
If that means kicking Trump out too, so be it.
WE SHOULD RESEARCH JAPAN AND GERMANY IN THE 1930's–THERE WERE SIMILAR 'BETRAYALS' BY LEADERS FOLLOWED BY A TAKEOVER OF THE GOVERNMENT BY A TRUE NATIONALIST!

I'm happy enough to know that i've been shitposting with you since 2014. If I don't die, i'll be there to shitpost in your honor.

USA is huge, citires would be fucked though.
Most nukes would be aimed towards southeast asia and Europe.

Also when WW3 starts I hope you pedos realize we're killing you first in the purges to come.

This could be the beginning of the greatest happening of all time.

include my post in the montage

God damn it I fucking checked the paedo
Gas yourself. Filtered & reported.

Pic related

saved

Get this 4chan bullshit out of here. That shit is /r/4chan tier you massive faggot.

When you're going to be providing fire support for the FSA try not to remember they behead kids on a daily basis. Sometimes they eat them too.

Reported for pedo shit.

REDO

Saved it at a low resolution for some reason. This one's 300dpi.

I'm pretty sure he's going to do Bibi's bidding up until the very last second then he'll teleport behind all the jews at once and the sheer pleasure of killing everyone he loves will spawn a million white children to displace the muslims he's been letting in giving them something to fight for because whites only shine during adversity.
Pretty fucking based. The centipede will live on through nuclear war.

I'm in the screenshot. Holy shit I'm famous.

He's kooky

Note the pedo spammer isn't getting banned and won't because it's the mods spamming a thread they don't like.
Apparently Jew dogs aren't enough this time so they are upping the ante.

Yes, because they're niggers - the ultimate materialist subhumans. If you think owning expensive clothes and cars is some sort of great thing, you might be a nigger yourself.

Not sure how old you're user but the kids you're posting seem to be your age.

We are Trump's army, the rebels. Once Trump is Trump President, he is no longer "one of us". He has to play the rules of the game, and pay his dues. However, WE still exist.
Trump is giving us a path to expose the common enemy of mankind. The joo's. How is he doing that? We could say that Trump is following orders right now, the order of Zion.
Since Trump has to follow some of them, because if not, half of congress (those that have dual citizenship with Israel), jewywood, and so on, will never bow to him. With this, he gets thheir blessing.
This is a Gambit. He is forfeiting his reputation BUT he needs us to continue our work in order for the master plan to work.

Our work ladies and gentleman is exposing the Greater Israel Project:

Now, with the hate people have for Trump in america, we could meme that he is actually a Zion puppet and EXPOSE the greater Israel project and make the public opinion turn on "The handler": Zion.

Once the Greater Israel Project is exposed, positions in power by the Joo's can be questioned by having a conflict of interest.
Papers by academics concerning diversity will catch the attention, and mainly, the links between masonary, sects and so on and them.

But the thing is… If WE don't expose them, NOBODY WILL. In other words, the world will turn into a dual state: Israel will be the government of the world (as is now), where Jew's are the upper class. Europe will not be the Europe you know, and the rest of the world will be mainly a few cities but nothing more.

So yes, if you are here, you are one of the last hopes western civilization has. You didin't get to fight in a crusade, but you will get to fight for something much better, the future of all whites.

Last picture is Saint Louis. What a mighty king. Well, you are still his soldier, even if you are behind a computer screen.
Friends, let us expose the filth.

he absolutely knows that traitor Langley is involved with horse fuckers

No, this would have happened anyway with Hillary. There was always only a slim chance Trump was legitimate - he's always been too in bed with kikes to ever be trusted.

why have you decided to included a watermark linking back here?
that was a mistake

this is what happens when you pray to a chaos god

Nigger nigger

Fucking journalist kikes.

or maybe I need to refresh the page…

Fuck off, you idiot. DPRK 'Juche' is practically NatSoc.

This.

It is a good reason NOT to live in a major city. Not a TEOTWAWKI thread per se but a realistic discussion for another time. Kill of two ports and a few major rail-heads and the entire urban population starvesalmost more humane to glass them all

citylab.com/housing/2012/03/us-urban-population-what-does-urban-really-mean/1589/

Hi Shareblue bot

Kek is among us.

So when you inevitability face those Russians at edge of St. Petersburg, remember that your ancestors where in the same place as you. Fight hard and long against those commie faggots, brothers.

fug ::DD

leave right now

In ANY SHTF scenario, cities will turn into hell overnight.

He is mocking us.

Nigger, do you know where you're at right now?

feel bretty gud honestly

How am I supposed to personally feel the warm embrace of nuclear annihilation if I'm not in a city?

Yeah, kill Russians for Israel, good goy.

Yeah I know, but I'm thinking of a situation where half assed attempts to please the "down with Assad!" people, while blowing the fuck out of ISIS and the rebels.

Seems to be like Trump could never get authorization to bomb the shit out of ISIS like he said he was. But if he's playing these retards well enough with the Assad thing, I could see it happening.

It's just a thought, seems like there's absolutely zero chance of Trump bombing ISIS if he can't do some bullshit to get the support of cucks.

Dont' forget Tom.

hey, don't forget

I don't know if I agree with you on what Trump actually thinks and feels, but who the fuck cares at this point?
I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOUR IDEA OF USING THIS EVEN TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEN TRUE NATIONALISTS AND KIKE-ENABLERS!
This is a great opportunity.
We can even use leftist anti-war groups that would normally be enemies for our purposes.
Let's not miss it.

Kinda like how the Germans were killing Russians for Israel?

You want us to fight our hardest at the most Nordic white city in all of Russia?

What a great image.

more like

trump using America to carry out jew agenda.

Soviet Russia was controlled by jews, so no. Don't pretend the two situations are comparable.

Or a greedy kike.
Checking these glorious double dubs.

Not gonna lie. That webm. I teared up a bit user.

(checkd)
Do not question the chaos, just embrace.

what a shitpost.

Find out how to make bombs and shit.

Go after dams. Lots of juicy targets that supply fresh water and hydroelectricity to mudskin no-go zones in europe.

Chaos reigns.

If amerifat I recomend californian dams and eletrical infrastructure. Hard times create strong men. Strong men support hitlers.

hahahahahahahahahahha what the fuck is this narrative, kike?

Filtered.

opps first reports coming in now

Filtered.
America is about to take over the world, get down or lay down faggots.

no

PAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Exactly.

We need a plan and a sticky thread and we got it. But there is no time to loose.

At least he's out protesting and is supporting the National Socialist government of Syria.
(How many other National Socialist governments are there left in the world?)

Are you retarded? Tell me, how exactly does escalation in Syria help American citizens?

Why didn't we listen?

it helps us end degeneracy faster in nuclear fire

Helps secure the petrodollar

no, it can't protect from a saddam level missile threat

If you mean as a single political entity with bud light and niggerball and tranny bathrooms, yes, if you mean glowing wasteland, you vastly overestimate the magnitude of nukes.

Done

a lot of fags and hollywood type just got roasted

That's true I guess, assuming anyone survives. In reality, most of the first world would be obliterated while nobody much bothers the third world.

Which helps the (((elite))), not the people.

There's no such thing as a non-white NatSoc government. Sure it can emulate NatSoc ideals, but in itself it can be NatSoc.
already banned by imfkikefy

Can my trips get in?

Wrong, war in Syria has nothing to do with the petrodollar. In reality war in Syria is about undermining Russia's existing natural gas monopoly in Europe.

Trump wants to emulate the Roman Empire.
Conquer countries and bring the spoils back to their people.
America will reap the spoils of all the fallen countries instead of this faggot humanitarian bs we've been on recently.

Fuck reddit. Fuck any Holla Forumsacks that gave their ideas credence. Long live our dreams.

twitter.com/AsaadHannaa/status/850870847715913728

No, that's false. Non-whites can be natsoc in their own country.

That's what America's been doing for a long time, except the spoils are enjoyed solely by the ruling class, the (((politicians))) and their friends. Meanwhile, the people's quality of life continues to steadily decline.

REQUESTING GORE HOARDERS TO DO A CHEMO. THIS IS FUCKING 8POL. DRIVE THEM OUT.

DRIVE THEM OUT.

DRIVE THEM OUT.

DRIVE THEM OUT.

All I got

That's like saying Sovietism can exist in a country outside of Russia. NatSoc is purely for Germanic peoples, simple as that.

Aye, but Kek choose Trump. Have faith anons.

I'm pretty sure they're talking about us here. That's from Tucker Carlson last night, right?

Jesus Christ fucking spoiler that shit.

Check>>9673434

Remember. Assassinating Trump is pointless. Its everyone below and around him that is important.

No shit, you can really see the low-quality posters come out in drove for fast threads like this. It's really a bummer. People unironically posting "include me in the screencap" shit so they can get their post upvoted on reddit. Disgusting.

That's an idiotic analogy. Its more like saying communism can exist outside of Russia. If you want to compare Sovietism to something it should be the third reich specifically.

What do we do about the VQ? Just let him roam the woods?

Well, that escalated quickly.

A news day has dawned, seeyaa Shep

guys let's shit up our own board with gore!
that will show the shills!
only people with right wing political beliefs can handle looking at a dead person!

What's crazy is that that massive bomb was only the biggest bomb because if they built them any bigger, the plane that dropped it couldn't get away in time. These days we have much faster planes, so theoretically they could drop much more powerful bombs and survive. Plus, y'know, we also have missiles now so there's hardly a need for a bomber plane anyway.

sage for offtopic

It's not necessarily a filter for politics, but for weak-minded individuals that haven't spent much time on the chans. Like you, with that trash posting format.

this format is designed to annoy!
clearly it worked on you!
haha!

Filter anyone complaining about gore.

Has Iran nuked Israel yet? I want to go grab some tendies but I'm affraid I'll miss an actual holocaust.

trips confirm
we should have listened

Maybe a nuclear war wouldn't be so bad

(checked)

By the sword we did out work,
and by the sword we die

That is the most beautiful thing my eyes have ever seen.

My god, they were right.

And chaos we shall get.

PSY send his regards
lets meme the happening into reality

Alrights lads, hit the fucking reset button
BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND
ISRAEL MUST GO
HISTORY WILL BE MADE

fuck it user. let her rip. nice quads

The only sad thing is that if there really is a happening, most of us will be dead before we get to shitpost in the thread.

WHOA SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

LET THE CLEANSING FIRE WASH OVER THIS PLANET

checked

REEEEEEEEEE WHERE'S MY WORLD WAR THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

What is the likelihood of Chicago or Wisconsin getting nuked? I want to be alive for the WW3 shitposting breads

Light up the night. Gas the kikes, gas the Russians, gas the Americans, gas everyone that lives on this God-Forsaken Earth.

summer started early

Any 1st tier city, very very likely.

I rate this: Mostly true. They're being honest that its a war and accurately describe our views, except leave out that we are anti-gay and anti Muslim and Cuckstianity as well. Not bad I r8 6/8

Literally reddit the picture.

FUCK OFF YOU FILTHY FUCKING NIGGERS

I would torture that sick faggot

remember, we're sekrit klub, dad

What the fuck reported

More like when you fight those russians in Syria and Iran for the next 10 years

Even if california were to get nukes, Chicago would burn regardless to Donkey Kong 64 breaking out.

Because it's so hard to remove a background layer right? here's your (you)

Wait

Didn't Assad/Russian meditators say that if Trump attacked Assad again, they would shell Israel?

Even if Kim gets whacked, the population is still brainwashed beyond belief.

yeah. wish i saved the screenshot of that..

Have we started the fire

Assad did, Russia no. Russia loves Jews too much to attack da chosen homeland.

Someone needs to start spamming bestiality and gore ASAP, this board is damn near fucking dead.

Smug anime girls work too for some reason.

That tweet was an entirely unverified one-off as far as I'm aware. I don't have much faith in it and it would surprise me if it were true.

Did someone say time for smugs?

goreposters are the heros we need right now, and forever

Do we still have that archive of poopoo pepes?

put your faith into kek, he will lead us to the promised chan

Smug anime, Gore, brony shit, all that pisses/ intimidates the shills

beats me

Did I stop the people criticizing Trump for bombing Assad?

>Israel doesn't have nukes they were lying about having nukes.
Remember to meme responsibly.

Is how outsiders refer to the Jews. It makes them uncomfortable to say it (or "kike"), so they pretend to say it with
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but if you keep that dumb shit up, most will see you as a newfag or a shill.

kek

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO!

fucking hell, i was afraid of this but had my hopes up. There is only Assad and AQ there and only some isis.

Hmm… so full on invasion …. now then read

We're doing it Reddit! Call someone the n-word, too!

Trump is the hand of Kek.
No one knows who's side America is on.
Even the kikes are scrambling.
Trump choose Jordan over Israel for the invasion.

We need to get back to work on taking out MAT. Shut them down

Varg is right about that - indigenous europeans were ENTIRELY blonde and blue eyed nordics.

There are only 3 races, the europeans (neanderthals), asians (denisovans) and africans (homo sapiens), all the peoples of the world descend from a mix of these 3, from the arabs who are heavily whites with blacks to the indians who are a mix of all. You can hardly find a "pure race", of all these 3 types.

Despite the many language groups, there is only one "European" people, heavily descendend from the aboriginal nordic peoples but with admixtures from other races - even in places like Germany and, Scandinavia, but more pronounced in Southern Europe and specially Russia (mostly through the "forest peoples" but also the mongols). Varg recognizes this, the purest europeans are only 99.7% "neanderthal".

This isn't some "purity spiral", but an attempt to preserve good genetic stock through eugenics and prevent further mixing!

It was in AQ land and not Assad land

well you heard it boys, pack it up, dubs confirm

nigger

(checked)
The Syrian Socialist National Party is explicitly National Socialist–it's even in the party name!
Also, it's not hard to imagine where their flag design originates from.
Since when does White Nationalism = National Socialism?
Also, the word 'Iran' comes from the same word as 'Aryan' comes from. There is definitely Caucasoid admixture in many Persians and Syrians.

we dun goofed?

time will tell

Can confirm, troops are spotted to the east of Rebel Forces terroritory.
This looks like a pincer move.
Trump in the east and Assad in the west.
Rebels are fucked.

That'll show em until we come up with 4k VR reason to explain this fucking atrocity.
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/850855349724876800>>9673591

The ironic thing is that if you cared about the actual well-being of Jews in Syria, then you'd support the Assad government that has been defending them.
I don't care about them, but I definitely do care about the Syrian Christians.

shit, more rumors of war

hes right, you are a nigger, where do you think you are right now

What's the purpose of NatSoc in Syria? It's not like their race is being targeted for extinction, there's plenty of goat-fucking sodomite Syrians in Europe shitting up the place.

Sorry buddy, but De Klerk gave the Kikes South Africa's nukes before Mandela took over.
I don't know if I'd rather have niggers with nukes or Kikes with nukes… if it's South Africa, probably nukes, honestly.

/thread

but the thing is at the end of this that new master gets fucked

read the old books on race, that and modern knowledge makes Erectus Among Us look the most accurate of what I've seen

Which if anyone has the link, please post, the archive I had doesn't work now

song at 2:34 is pretty great

You don't seem to understand what words mean.
Socialism = Working together for a common goal.
Nationalism = Putting the interests of the nation-state and its citizens first (being AGAINST globalism)
Syria is AGAINST the Rothschild banking empire and globalists worldwide, just as their allies Iran and Russia are. (If they are allies with North Korea, as some say, that is also the case).

nu-Holla Forums

fratricide happens in war buddy. have a Dorner to ease the pain.

No it doesn't. It used to but smug anime girls are even found on reddit these days.

Is this how people felt when Hitler invaded Poland?

Double wrong. It's about kike lebensraum and Greater Israel. Bonus: fucking up the middle east and enabling more shitskins to pour into Europe and accelerate white genocide.

keep trying, maybe someday

No that all that you have been told by them is a LIE.

Embrace your fate. Its is FATE. It is going to HAPPEN. YOU WILL NOT LAST FOREVER.
YOU WILL NOT LIVE FOR EVER

Go with GOD.

LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Checked. Remember us.

Nigger what? Putin has been a bank kike for years now.

(I meant to say 'probably niggers with nukes')

Agreed, although Mandela was a Commie and probably would have given the nukes to his other Kike-golem buddies.

Not how it works. Trump is the only republican candidate for next election. No primary bullshit.

there's always the write in meme, or i guess he could refuse a second term? but i dont believe that's ever happened before.

off topic sage

Prophetic trips checked

I lived to post on a historical thread

I really want all you faggots to kill yourselves.

Here's to Ebola-Chan making an appearance.

IS IT REALLY HAPPENING WHAT IS GOING ON

I doubt it you will still have to bath and we all know that is not going to happen.

He loves ponies he protests too much

At this point, I just do not care anymore. I still have hope for Trump, but we elected him with the promise of a wall and MAGA. Then he does this shit. He let's his brilliant mind be twisted and manipulated by his daughter and his beloved jews.
If we are dragged into another was for i$rael and the middle east I will leave this country once and for all. All I want is to live in a peaceful country with good people, we just can't seem to have that here.

Checked

Didn't the Jordan King and Queen just meet at the White house with Melina or something?

Yes. Trump has a laid out plan and Russia knows what's up. Wouldn't call it 1488D chess, but he's got something figured out. Let's observe from afar untill shareblue bots fuck off and see what factors into Trump's plan.

Checked. Fuuuuuck.

James =MADMAN= Mattis

This doesn't make any sense. If this is true, I'll be the one who goes down skeptical to the last.

I just want the end to come.

That's the only thing keeping me going. Knowing that it is going to end, and that our opportunity will begin once again.

NOTHING IN THE (((MSM))), NOTHING IN THE ALT-MEDIA MEDIA. YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS FOR FALLING FOR A FEW D&C FAKE TWITS