Nintendo is so confident about their e3 panel that the official web page is just a gif of a smug Zelda glyph

My body is ready.

I can't wait until it turns out to be nothing interesting at all.

I really hope not. Zelda hasn't disappointed me yet.

It isn't, it just isn't loading for you.

HOLY FUCK

Have you looked into the source code? There are some interesting infos

That didn't worked for me

Then your opinion of what comes next won't be horribly relevant.

Post an example of one bad mainline Zelda.

I expect no Wii U games other than Zelda, and I expect to be disappointed, even so.

Splatoon 2 when?

wind waker
oot
tri force heroes
link to the past
oracle of seasons and oracle of ages
the original on the nes
adventure of link
majoras mask
twilight princess
skyward sword
four swords
minish cap
phantom hourglass

Yeah ok

are you fucking serious

took them 2 years to meme up that game's massive script.

boring world, boring dungeons, forgettable characters. An ambitious mish mash of ideas that never fit together and felt like a zelda game.

imagine a zelda game without any decent world building, with long linear stretches where the game takes you by the hand and leads you through one uninspiring bland corridoor to the next. Now imagine all of that shit but with forced dialogue from random characters who insert themselves into your story for fucking reason

train minigame with some vaguely zelda-ish assets thrown in

what was ambitious about Twilight Princess, exactly?

Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword are flawed, they're not bad. Despite the shit story and worldbuilding, Skyward Sword had some of the best dungeons in the series and great gameplay. I need to replay Twilight Princess because it's been too long for me to accurately judge it now, but I only remember hating how long it took to actually start the game and the bug segments.

The last time they were this confident they released the WiiU with no games

mostly just that it was a MATURE zelda game for MATURE gamers. I consider it ambitious because it tried to cash in on old spaceworld hype, especially after all the blowback that 'celda' got

The ganon fight was cool as shit though. Horseback archery gets me everytime

When you grow up, you throw Zelda away with the rest of your kid toys; then when you get old, you get them back to rediscover that feel.

Just kill yourself faggot.

You're fucking retarded.

are you new or what

Anything after WW.
WW is a borderline case, too.

Twilight princess was pretty awful dude.

It ended on such a fucking flat note to.

The only people I've seen defend this game are cucked so hard by nintendo they wont admit the wii is a failed console.

ZELDA MARIO MARIO MARIO ZELDA MARIO ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA AMIIBO ZELDA MARIO POKEMON AMIIBO MARIO MARIO MARIO

There, i did the Nintendo E3 for you, see you next year.

If they make link a girl I'll drop it. I'm tired of nigs and women being shoehorned everywhere.

ITT: Nintendrones

How many of those games are unplayable?
The thing with Zelda is that none of the games are bad in the traditional sense,
They all work and have the basics down and are, to a degree well poloshed. You can sit down and play all of them and have a grand ol' time.
The main problem is that Zelda games have two problems
1) Difficulty is non-existent. Half the fun of Zelda can come from figuring shit out, which, sadly the more recent games are too scared of you doing without their help.
2) The pacing is all over the place. Someone at Nintendo should sit down and watch a good Horror movie to understand how the fuck to pace their games. Nobody wants to play Link twats around a farm/school for the first half an hour of a game. Wind Waker got this down by kicking the plot up the arse straight out of the door, Sister gets kidnapped, first couple of controlled mobs before you're on the ship and forced to get into things.

I'll give Twilight Princess one thing and that It's certainly a very atmospheric game and I'm a huge tard for atmosphere. The main problem of Twilight Princess is that shit felt rushed. Don't get me wrong, it works, but things such as pacing and puzzle designs feel less thought out. They tried making a game they could show off at the E3 and rushed the rest of for the Wii launch.

it's bait you idiot

Oh boy, I can't wait to watch memehouse faggots be incompetent at their jobs for an hour!

I know but i thought it was a good place for me to state my opinion on the series.

Hey look, two words.

The flaw of SS was the padding.

It got really bad at times, it was almost the Triforce-hunt all over again.

Wagglan was kinda annoying because after a while you realized every fight was the same "Waggle, Left, Waggle Right, Waggle up" fight.

And that is not even getting in to Fi, who made Navi seem nonexistent in her interference and annoyance.

I actually hade more fun with Hyrule Warriors, then again, i like Mushous to start with.

It's been a little over a year, be patient goddamn.

you can just view the video through inspect element.

Yeah, right into a shitty forced stealth segment says "fuck you" to wanting to continue like before. Gameplay that furthermore didn't reflect the game as a whole and never came up again. -and getting caught sends you all the fucking way back, kicking you in the dick for wanting this shit done with. At least in Ocarina of Time or A Link Between Worlds their stealth segments could be put off.

The only truly shit one is SS. The rest range from average to good. Anybody who defends S,ywad Sword is brain dead.

TP is just an HD remake of OoT with some MM elements thrown in and WW tried something different that a lot of people here didn't like. People who shit on MM and OoT are either millennials or elitists.

Obviously a lot of it is just personal judgement and bias. But SS is factually the worst one. I can't see how people could refute this. At least Spirit Tracks had a memorable song or two and a follower I could stand for more than 5 minutes.

TBF MM was sidequest-heavy and "only" had four dungeons, which is one reason why it wasn't as well-received.

I would say SS is theoretically salvageable honestly.

But it would require a ton of work like removing Fi or at least reduce her significantly, replacing padding with dungeons, fixing the combat to something more then Simon Says, making areas connected, ability to kill the Water Dragon, Not having that fucking Monsters Inc Boss and more shit, the game would probably be unrecognizable after the fixes.

The actual dungeons and the puzzles there in themselves aren't bad when Fi didn't outright go "THIS IS THE SOLUTION" on your ass.

That said, i will never get the fags who think Koloktos is the "Best Boss Ever" as he was pathetic, dull and the supposedly "fun" part was something Wind Waker did years and years before.

When you grow up, you realize you'll never have Zelda in your life.

Weren't Nintendo also confident that their mutilated western Fire Emblem release would do well? I am not confident in Nintendo's ability to make good calls at this point.

You don't always get the person you think you deserve.

I can live with that.

Goddamn

Have they bought into Nintendelusion themselves? This is some meme-magic shit.

I just wanna talk about "older" Zeldas and this is a Zelda thread.

I have no hopes for this new Zelda since they basically did the same "IT IS ABOUT THE OVERWORLD" spiel as they did for SS and with the same art style, and look how SS "overworld" worked out, hell IIRC they even said that you will be able to wagglan in a "We wanna do it right" statement somewhere.

So it will be Skyward Sword: Horse Edition, so that is basically starting in a negative state of "hype".

I hope you get cancer and die

hownUrU.jpg

I did. It was fun, places like the sand desert where the sand turned into water when you reversed time with those cuhrayzee minecarts and fighting zombie/robot pirates and hiding from those things in those stealth sections, it felt like I was in a genuine blockbuster style adventure.

I have always been a shallow faggot that like gimmick over a strong foundation of second-by-second gameplay, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Of the Zeldas I played:
Twilight Princess > Skyward Sword > Wind Waker

I love Zelda and OP is still a faggot.

The Zelda series has been mediocre at worst.
Never has a Zelda game been "shit" (unless you count CDI).
Nintendoom memers (sonyggers) just like to call anything related to Nintendo "shit"
including things that are just mediocre, but not nearly bad enough to be considered "shit".

r u a grill?

Im asking because you basically saying the exact same thing for the exact same reasons as a Zelda Fujoshit i know.