Ivanka Trump May Have Sparked Trump's 180 on Syria

Want more further proof that we need both Kushner and Ivanka out of the White House?

No matter what you want to say about this, its so fucking clear Kushner and Ivanka are a major problem and both of them need to go. The growing movement against Kushner is a telltale sign that Ivanka knows people are pissed off at her husband.

archive.is/2Zeqp#selection-3274.0-3274.3

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/9651628.html
archive.is/mvgij
archive.is/hj7Hx
axios.com/how-steve-bannon-lost-his-mojo-2350891180.html
xvideos.com/profiles/evalion#_tabAboutMe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ivanka, we would have memed you into the first female president, but you had to go on acting like a normie female. All the right influences around you, and you went and became a Jew.

8ch.net/pol/res/9651628.html

Translation: she is a suggestible, hyper-emotional, inconsistent cretin that should not touch politics with a ten-foot pole.

I told you folks even before the primaries that the kikes would use Trump's family against him. The yid Kushner and his goytoy Ivanka need to be kicked out of the White House ASAP.

Back in my hometown we call these "women".

Oh shit, Cohn's gonna be a dead man walking

I've seen (very rare) examples of women displaying logic and common sense, but most of them are target audience for pic related. Including Ivanka. If she's so easily influenced by a video on the internet, imagine what kind of stranglehold her manipulative eel of a husband has on her.

Her kike womens group tells you all you need to know

Back in my hometown we call these kikes.

Let me see if I can divine the course of events here:

muh first female president, that's what you get for your white knighting. She's not going to fuck you and she's was already married to a filthy kike when you voted for her father.

I sincerely doubt that. While I do not rule this version out, there are many other ways to make a demonstration of power - without political consequences, to boot.

I feel like absolute shit. Going to keep drinking I think. Glad to see firsthand yet another example of how toxic and evil jews are

I agree, but it makes more sense to me than the "ivanka's tears motivated trump to action" angle.

Not a whole lot of people, even dreaded anti-Semites like us, know just how putrid and evil the Jews really are and have been for thousands of years.
We're talking about THE evil. The most vile, disgusting, and terrifying force to have ever existed. They epitomize darkness.
Ritual sacrifice and cannibalism for starters. Never mind their collectivist mindset, their thoughts on the goyim, and complete lack of moral integrity.
There are no “moderate” or good Jews. They are all liars, all thieves, all of them are parasites without exception and they know it.
There are no honest Jews and any Jew who doesn't treat you with outright hostility is trying to manipulate you.
They are almost inconceivable to the modern European mind. How can one people be so consistently evil for so long and somehow manage to hide their insidious nature?
At every turn in history they have been there as a collective to cover their own tracks but it is not like the tales do not exist - they are just meant to be forgotten.

what a fucking white knight beta thing to say. Ivanka is no innocent victim of a manipulative kike. She knows what she's doing and she's trying to build up her own reputation for a future political run by undermining her father. She's also a hardcore feminist who's pushing "womyn empowerment" in the WH. I doubt you'd be defending the damsel in distress if she looked like Chelsea Clinton

I have never, ever seen this and I work in a woman dominated field of stem majors. I've been duped into thinking they knew what they were doing, but the number of times I've had acid spilled on me *while they were on their fucking phone* quickly dispelled any illusions I held well before I realized they don't hold original thoughts of their own; they're perfect vectors of (((their))) poz.

This fucking timeline. If we make it out in one piece, it will make for a pretty good movie.

We really need to make a comprehensive infograph on Ivanka (and Kushner).

Well, to clarify, all of the women whom I saw doing this were above 40.

I'm starting to think that leaking these stories is some 4d chess from the Bannon camp. There is no way in hell that the Mercers are happy about these trust fund faggots trying to push their guy out. After much deliberation I came to the conclusion they're putting the word out there to enrage the normies and force Trump to get rid of them. At first I thought Jared and his kike media friends were overplaying their hand but this new theory also makes sense.

I don't know man;it definitely makes Ivanka and Kushner look really bad for sure, but they seem to be all about exulting in the media narrative on Ivanka's role in this.
then again, Ivanka does strike me as being as dumb as they come

It would not surprise me but I don't blame him since Kushner leaks shit all the time to try and raise his and Ivanka's profile at the expense of Trump. It feels like Bannon is fighting back rather fairly quite honestly since all the shit does add up to what we know and what Ivanka and Kushner actually show.

Well, what did you expect from a rich, pampered daddy's girl? Judging by what I've seen, her half-sister Tiffany is even more of a doorknob, but at least she stays out of politics.

I wonder if this is why Don Jr and Eric have been watching from the outside. They know they'll have to butt heads with their sister. Don Jr. should at the very least say something and keep Ivanka in line, being the oldest and all.

They have always looked bad. They're Jew York kikes and registered Democrats. But this whole meme about how influential they are and how they're about to trigger WW3 with their advice seems a bit…too much. They're both dimwits. I know they'd probably have kike masters guiding them but still. They're about as smart as a bag of bricks. And even if Trump is a lying cuck (which I don't think he is), I have a hard time believing he'd get into such situation because his baby girl wanted him to. Seems too far fetched.

faggot shills spamming ivanka and kushner bullshit

sage

ignore

go fuck yourselves

I have reservations about that, to be honest, because I suspect that Don and Eric are just flashy dandies without anything to show for it.
For all of Trump's good genes, he really dropped the ball raising his two daughters - one is a kike doormat and the other is an airheaded ditz. As for sons, time alone will tell.

Wrong.

I think the problem is the people they bring with them. By themselves they're probably limited, but considering that Kushner has his own people who probably are in line with Reince's people who are in line with cuckservatives an then you realize that someone like Bannon is has a large hill to climb to get his shit through. Kushner and such can push ideas that can snowball given the amount of people that would be in support of it so one could get an unintended conspiracy.

Yeah, that's my take too; the fact that this whole angle is even being pushed by the usual suspects makes me eye it with extreme suspicion on the face of things, but even cursory examination doesn't pass the smell test. The real question is: why is this narrative being pushed? The more important question is: why is it being pushed here

See, that's why she's infinitely smarter. The pretentious "I can into world peace and have issues i care about!" attitude of ivanka is the mark of your typical, run of the mill, western woman.

I don't believe anything Cernokike says, but Chuck Johnson is typically reliable.

Holla Forums is so fucking stupid they actually believe the problem is with Trump's daughter and not Trump himself. You guys disgust me.

Holla Forums likes to brand everyone they don't like as a cuck but most of the idiots around here would genuinely vote for this whore just because they'd like to fuck her. Disgusting.

The problem of Trump's daughter is a symptom of Trump's problem. He isn't jew-wise, so he didn't teach his daughter to stay away from jews.

I fail to see a problem here rabbi; try reading the rest of the thread before you schill whatever jew scheme you have brewing.

I don't see why one can't limit all the shit around him. Trump is still getting blamed but his advisors deserve to share in the blame as well. And we have seen Ivanka's hand at work before in all of this.

A bit of pic related, wisely and rarely applied in teenage years, nips this kind of stuff in the bud.

Nice digits, shit. Dubs of these caliber don't lie. I wanted to argue with you, but now that I think about it, you're probably right. This board is likely dominated by thirsty as fuck guys who are either alone or married with hambeasts. Fuck, we cannot allow her to run or we're doomed.

Who put her there? Who listened to her?
It wasn't her anyway. Trump attacked Syria for Israel. I'm by no means saying he was the worst option, but he's not on our side.

Trump's a fucking jew sympathizer and supports Israel. Trump is Jew scheme.

I don't know man, have you seen the result of that strike? Yeah the strike was bullshit, but if he really attacked it for israel, that entire airfield would be a smoking crater after being hit by 59 or however many cruz missiles. Nah, this is something else. It's still bullshit, but it ain't that.

JAMIE GORELICK, IVANKA'S AND KUSHNER'S LAWYER, IS INVOLVED IN THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

archive.is/mvgij

and she's also a democrat

archive.is/hj7Hx

spread this on every pro-trump platform, every normie needs to understand why ivanka and jared are the fifth column of the white house

You guys are probably forgetting Bannon has Robert and Rebekah Mercer at his side. Same with Erik Prince. Those are the biggest and most influential Trump donors. He's tied to their interests and it's unlikely they'd let these trojan horses get what they want, which is to ultimately push Bannon and Miller out. This is not a fight Kushner is likely to win, even if he relies on the fact that he's fucking Trump's daughter.

Sure, the administration is full of kikes and neocons but 90% of people this guy has ever met are kikes and neocons. He had fo hire someone and I believe at this point he is experienced enough to know how to manage and manipulate them.

Call me an idiot but I still have faith in Trump. But yeah, I do hope those shitheads get pushed out

Great, the "goys" who finance Kikebart are definitely on our side.

Then why won't he just outright kill Assad then? There is no point in pussy-footing around things.

Not the heroes we want but the ones we deserve LOL

I would assume because it's unconstitutional, much like the airstrikes.

That did not stop him from launching an airstrike and if congress is so owned, then they would have gone along with him declaring all out war on Assad.

That's what it all comes down to. This is no more of a punishment than a slap on the wrist is; yeah it's wrong and by all rights invitation for some other country to do the same shit to us every time we bomb a hospital, but it's inherently a slap on the wrist for a "war crime."

It's amazing; when king nigger was president, there were republicans hemming and hawing about middle east adventurism in the case of syria, but now that Trump is president, nearly all of those faggots are frothing at the mouth along with the democrats to go murder some Christians in order to save poor widdle muslim al qaedas.

Really makes ya' think.

Pretty much. If he wanted to take out Assad with full force and fury, it's obvious he has the congressional backing. I dislike what he did but a lot of things don't add up.

were being raided on a massive scale

COWTITS=NO BRAIN

The Jew always finds a way, doesn't it?

Sage. Take your narrative elsewhere.

It's a donor list, which can also be found elsewhere. Regardless of whatever website we use it doesn't change the fact that Ivanka and Kushner's kikess lawyer is involved with the Clinton Foundation.

Quit your retarded shilling Schlomo. It might work on cuckchan but it doesn't work here.

Cohn is fucking bad news.

Also I fucking love Chuck, literally one of us.

A lot of people on Holla Forums have serious issues with the opposite sex. Be it blatant woman-hating or cuckish woman worship borne from uncontrolled lust.

Go look it up on the FEC's website if you think those outlets are making it up (which would be retarded for them to do, since it's so easy for anybody to verify it.)

More like:

Neither of them give a shit. They're all in on the globalist game. The Syria shit proves it. Wake me up when Trump actually starts doing things that screw China, boost America, and ironically close Walmarts, which pisses off Americans and makes them protest to make the Chinese do all of the shit labor again for peanuts while we print money.

The only hope for America economically-speaking would be a new Nuremberg Laws with racial ranking where our niggers once again became out slaves, and did all of the work the Chinese do dirt cheap, and everything in Walmart would then say "made by American niggers."

We have enough surveillance technology today to make sure the niggers do not piss in the cornflakes on the conveyor belts, and this must be part of business regulations with rigorous inspections, as being a slave caste, this modern rowdy American liberated nigger will be very bitter about being returned to his previous world status, that is, not supported by whites, but rather a natural slave.

I've had enough nigger football players in Lamborghini's fucking white cheerleaders, and negress half-breeds on morning TV shows telling their white metrosexual faggot male dancers to shake it to techno music for a bunch of menopausal traitorous white women in an audience queued to clap.

You're posting the Mirror and the Sun?!

Maybe Holla Forums should change its name to /FAKENEWS?

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE
NO EXCEPTIONS

this

checked

Reported.

axios.com/how-steve-bannon-lost-his-mojo-2350891180.html

This is bad. Really fucking bad.

Did trump or anyone not even see the #FireKushner shit? Trump fans pretty much all hate Kushner at this point.

Now that's shitposting.

Ivanka and her husband are NOT to be trusted. Mark my words.

Trump needs to realize that his country is far more important right now than Ivanka's feelings

I always thought Ivanka was a DNA Jew through her mother. I mean look at her before plastic face and plastic tits…

Looks pretty… Russian.. for what it's worth. A very common look to eastern-euro slavs. Not discounting there might be Jew blood there though, but even mongoloid.

Either way, it's pretty pathetic how much she's tried to make herself look more nordic. I wonder if the doc who specializes in this stuff, during his consulting phase, pulls out his own private work called "Applied Beauty with Arthur de Gobineau"

That's a fake news site, faggot.
How did you miss that this place is a shill site?
And where are the shills, and what are they arguing for? I'd expect them to be here trying to destroy Trump's team somehow. I just don't see anyone here doing that.

WHAT THE FUCK IS IN HER MOUTH

Looks like a baby reptillian egg.

It's a clear plastic guard you can get from the dentist, I have one because one of my molars cuts into my tongue sometimes.

Yes. They need to go.

They have conflicts of interest with Trump. They cannot be in the fucking cabinet, it's fucking insane that they are.

Kushner is a fucking real estate wanabe mogul who buys the 666 bulding, to impress the masons and jews. That's his only fucking credential. That and that he married the Barbie (literally, Ivanka did so much Plastic Surgery).

This very much. Even during the better times, I never liked that he had related people in his administration.

Kikes are the basis of the vampire myth

and checked

Even if Ivanka and (((Kushner))) had nothing to do with the Syria decision, the fact that she went along with the false flag and praised Trump for the strike is enough for me to want her

want her out*

cuuuuuuuute

(Checked)

DAILY REMINDER WOMEN DO NOT BELONG IN POLITICS

Frogs are the original cucks, so it fits them

I'd just like to say that even IF Ivanka did not directly influence Trump in the missile strikes, she still fully supported it.

She also believes in the mythical pay gap.

Ivanka is of the same ilk as the typical democratic feminist. She's just not a stupid SJW is all. Even still, from what I've seen, she does not have the logically and rational insight to be a part of Trump's cabinet. Trump would be better off looking for insight with a dog than his own daughter at this point.

Kushner also apparently was funded by Soros. That alone speaks about what side he's truly on. He's definitely not to be trusted, and if Trump trusts him merely because he's his son-in-law, then he's making a VERY big mistake.

Dubs confirm

Women do not belong in politics. Period. Anyone who tries to say otherwise is just revealing their inner white knight cuckdom

This is what happens when you allow women into politics

w-whoa…i'm shocked!

Wew

gas the Blumpfkins tbqh fam

Get on it then. Start a new thread yourself and post what you have

Holy shit let this be true and let them both be fired for it. Cohn and Powell are both globalist Democrats that were brought in to the White House by Kushner. They have to go.

May I ask why you are posting nudes of that retarded nazi girl from a while ago?

nudes?

Thought her tits were exposed, didn't care enough to look, still I'm just fairly annoyed that more than 0 pixels of my screen has to be taken up by her.

Can't we just post more ivanka? At least she pretends to be aryan.

May I ask why you lack reading comprehension of whom I replied to?

good, was afraid a fellow Holla Forumsitician had an eye problem.

nice, if you have more please..
also what is this chick's name?

Pretty sure that wasn't her. Doesn't even look like her.

running a few queries comes a long way

I don't want the nudes but
what the fuck does running a few queries mean?
is this some next level searching shit, or are you just being an autist and trying to say google search like a l337 h/-\x0r?

mate - if you get into programming like a 1337 fukken haxxerXD you too will be able to find the nudes of all the chicks you want.

Education : hitlerjugend

xvideos.com/profiles/evalion#_tabAboutMe

Don't worry I wont tell them your secret

here is a good one for your eternal fealty.
By Odin!

TBH she always reminded me of this skinny commie german cuck I knew, but if he decided to become a tranny.probably has by now
I also can't get a boner to a girl who has more than +7% body fat than me

she has 8-10% BF (these titties tho), too bad for you.
This doesn't like like a ts

Pick one.

Nigger don't pretend like you know shit about bodyfat percentage

nigga this bitch skinny and tight af

lolno

EDIT meant to say saging faggot

Youre both faggots, Evalion is prob around 15-20%
Great indicator is always upper arm width

You mean 360…

why use that and not normalfag? Is it cause you don't belong here?

What do you call a white women who converts to Judaism?

a whore.

a cunt

matzah baker

Zyklon burner

DAILY REMINDER WOMEN HAVE NO BUSINESS IN POLITICS

DAILY REMINDER WOMEN MARRIED TO LITERAL KIKES HAVE NO BUSINESS IN THE WHITEHOUSE, THIS GOES FOR HER KIKE HUSBAND AS WELL

Foreskin Bagelette

They're fake bro.

A bad mom.

Nose wanker

Someone tweet her pics of death Russians, pols, and Ukrainians at the hand of the Jewish communists.

Maybe she will divorce her husband.

Best one thus far, but I know we can do better.
Kippa Sucker.

Dude, Ivanka is a liberal 'empowered' woman who grew up rich in Jew York.
She probably spends her days doing some Jewy administrative shit, in between breaks used for cucking Kushner with non-White prosti-studs that service her ilk and sending pics over to hubby, while a team of Hispanic nannies raise her children - that is, when they aren't at the high-market Jewish private school she sends them to, or with her for short photo-op sessions.

Ivanka Trump is trash. Utter trash. Udder trash, even.

A Jew.

We don't need any more proof, Ivanka has been utter shit always. She loves open borders, runs a kike feminist company, is a noseburner, and fights Trump at every step. Fucking T_D wants her as the next president and can't contain their microdicks when they see her.

Her whole business is getting #WomenWhoWork.
I completely agree with you dude, Invanka runs some stupid shitty business that doesn't even create a product or do anything for that matter. She's oblivious to anything and everything, further she hates her father because he left her mother for another woman early in her life. All of Trump's children save maybe for the youngest seemed to be raised poorly because Trump was never in their lives. But she is still a bad mom.

Isn't she so cool at the parties she has with all her "friends" who aren't just her friends because she's loaded?

To think this titcow camslut is on youtube reading Goebbels speeches.

What is the world coming to.

By the kike projections?

God damn I hate the Jews and this whore is going full bore kike.

good ones

Crematorium chaser is my pitch

Unburnt ash

If we still believe in the ebin meme magic bullshit, can we meme a Bannon putsch?

she has no business in the whitehouse. send her home. her husband too while were at it

Lesson to fathers. Never let a jew fuck your daughter

just as bad as burning the coal

He has surrounded himself with jews and jew lovers. He is not our guy.