Is it wrong that I am sort of optimistic

Is it wrong that I am sort of optimistic
At the very least they understand that this would only work on PC.
The designs look nice too.

quake is boring. Call me when they make a new wolfenstien

doomed out of the gate, at least new order and nudoom had certain novelties to them but this strays pretty far from the original design and there are a lot bad buzzwords surrounding it

Well I don't believe that the holocaust happened, but the nazi party was foolish. Clearly paranoid of their efficiency too since they felt the need to suppress communist jewish supporters. If their ideology was superior they'd not even be concerned.

They also were incompetent by attacking Russia when they did, refused to incorporate angled true armor in tanks, listened to hilter's insistence on fighter bombers, and subjugated free commerce and businesses in the state in addition to suppressing foreign imports believing their stock to be "superior".

I'm very concerned about them trying to make it into one of these "hero shooters"

It looks like there are definitely going to be differences between the characters, but I need to know how far they're going to go with it before I give up on it

I would rather have the game be free of that garbage, but if it's minimal enough it could be better than most of the crap we get

I hope they see what people are saying and try to do it right, but when does anyone ever do that?

Considering how fast they somehow fucked up a game that was already made for them with their Quake Live garbage, I don't have any hopes for a Quake in any of it's forms made from scratch by the current clowns at id/Bethesda.

It was Mussolini's fault because they were allies and his fat bulbhead needed help in Greece because Italians can't fight, and you can't just break up a truce.
I know that Hitler was a fucking awful military leader but what is this.
Did their economy suffer from the isolation.

Don't hold your breath.

Guaranteed replies.

Nazi-era economic growth was unsustainable. It was also built on the back of Weimar era restructuring.

Yes.
I'm sure it'll be PC "exclusive" just like XCOM 2 where they still design everything so that the later console port doesn't take any effort

Wolfenstein was boring low-testosterone film industry hipster shit and doom used one button takedowns. I admit it'll be interesting to follow from a distance, just to see how they fuck up a good design they have the rights to and could easily copy 1:1 if their egos didn't get in the way.

Hilter fucked over the entire Messerschmidt jet fighter program you idiot. He insisted on fighter bombers instead of the fighters they needed to counter allied craft

That isn't in-depth but I think I know what you mean. I'm not really surprised by this stupidity, he said that if he ever made peace with France and Britain he would throw away all of his army and weapons if they did as well. He did mostly right but his wrongs were really really fucking retarded.

They already did nigger

reply for

So is it safe to assume this new shit Quake is being made because of how royally Bethesda fucked up Quake Live?

It s made because of idiots who payed for nuDoom, they saw that they can milk old id IPs.

kys

So this is how it must feel to be an SJW seeing ebil white cis males in vidya

this

The next battleborn.

If you want to play Quake 3, just play Quake 3. That's probably their logic with this.

I've entertained the idea of a 1v1 shooter with unique characters like if fighting games were FPS's before. This MIGHT fit the bill but I'll wait for more information first, using the Quake IP for this can either be a blessing or a disaster.

Please stay in Holla Forums

I love how Wolfenstein never fails to #trigger Holla Forumsacks.

Oh look, another quake thread. How about you go to the other thread and check my dubs before you do?

First time on Holla Forums during E3 I see.

Fuck off and check the repeating digits

What opinion?
You seem triggered user. All I said is i'm glad it's going to be PC exclusive.

Why, can't we discuss works of fiction here?

Because the ones at hand are fucking trash and are owned by a company that makes nothing but trash.

The Holocaust is the most moneymaking work of fiction in our era. Video-game developers should learn and study this to make more money.

The male designs are exactly the same as Quake 3, user.

The holocaust happened because the Allies bombed supply trains, factories and entire cities into oblivion, leaving Axis with 0 supplies.

I don't have to mention the war prisoners americans executed, right?