Play DBZ game

>Not Saibaman
Your tastes are shit.

I'm not talking about my tastes.
I'm talking about this nigger being broken as fuck. Yamcha eats SS4 Gogeta alive.

Wait, what DBZ game is she in?

He was like that in Burst, too.

She looks cute

Yamcha's the best character in universe too. Why do you think he always loses? Because the entire world would implode upon itself if he really cut loose and showed his true power. That's why he eventually stopped fighting. He didn't want to risk global destruction.

Out of all the side characters, why is it that Yamcha is the most talked about?

Cause he got cucked fucking hard by vegeta.

I always was hoping tien got more screen time.

'Cause he was a personable character in Dragonball that wasn't too far from the rest of the cast until Z rolled around. It's really kind of a mystery why he ended up getting shafted as hard as he did.

I guess it ain't all bad. He is a well-off baseball star after all.

LOL

Because he was a parody of the cool warrior archetype.
Yamcha was always bad compared to the rest of the cast and when Z rolled around he himself says that he's useless.

post Freezer DB was a mistake

Infinite world, he has the best hitboxes and frame data, there was also an anti transform capsule that pretty much locked out people from using their transformations.

1 Kamehameha (basic launch, zoning tool and teleport bait)
2 Wolf Fang fist (2 capsules ups the power 50%) (ignores damage scaling and can cancel to infinite)
Yakon I think doe this (transforming causes all transformations to handicap the user by dropping their KI bars to the small auto draining ones)
3 attack buff capsules (to buff Wolf fang fists and to add more damage to basic hits)

Yamcha is the best character and it's pretty humorous.

Filler material

Tien broke as fuck in BT3, HP capsules and spam his ult with that health bar as fuel

Well, Son Goku had done it
Team Dragon Ball had won it
With Master Roshi perving all the while

>in a game where power levels definitely exist and characters that transform are almost always better than ones that don't

It's also one of the most piss easy cancel chains a character can have too which is the best part.

I swear to god I could do this with a Playstation controller.

It takes a short time to get back used to the timing.

Forward P K K Guard cancel and keep doing it

No, I mean I'm using a 360 controller.
You ever tried playing a fighting game on a 360's d-pad? You press down wrong and your character charges forward.

Fug, I understand, yeah that shit is awful.

And I swear the buttons aren't as responsive as my old PS2's.
Shit, I forgot I've had it in arm's reach this whole time. 15 years later and these buttons still feel crisp and responsive. Even the analog stick seems to give you more control.
Did Microsoft make a comfortable, shitty controller on purpose?

That's because DBZ is shit. They should make a Dragonball game.

they've made multiple, they're worse

I can understand why you would prefer DB to Z, but… I dunno, Z sort of lends itself to games better.
Plus, I'm 90% sure there was a mediocre platformer for the GBA.

Which game?

Kill yourselves.

Advanced Adventure is the one I was talking about!
Maybe you should read my post again, I said it was mediocre, not bad.

I'm also including origins the bland top down games

Maybe for fighting games and games about cramming in as much content as the devs can, but DB would make a way better adventure game than DBZ. I also actually feel it would make a great fighting game that wasn't about characters flying all over the place and unleashing tons of ridiculous ki techniques. DB probably works better for beat'emups, too.

But that would involve making a fun game about a long journey.
How many devs can do that nowadays?

and so it has

I'm not really sure that's an accurate statement, as we really haven't gotten a DBZ adventure game.

Who is the best girl and why is it Mai
Krillins waifu is a very close 2nd

Best girl is Lunch you fag.

Its not even the good kind of crazy that is yandere

Just a reminder that Tien decided to spend his days with a weird clown midget when he could have been fucking this.

Never stick your dick in crazy.

Tien knows what's up.

Only half of her is crazy, and even that half was pretty loyal when she liked a guy. Besides, I want to see what happens when she sneezes while being fucked.

wew, is the board dead?

That's just hilarious.

sony dpads are godlike

do you think blondie likes anal while blue hates it?

please be the case

Which DBZ game is RNG?

that shitty DS card game

Xenoverse