SHILLS AND TURNCOATS BTFO
archive.is/PEK2a

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/with_replies
geopolmonitor.com/international-coalition-suspends-air-operations-syria/
soun
soundcloud.com/thoughtcrimeusa/ep9_wwiii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Considering he never used them and they bombed his assets just prior to a coordinated ISIS assault on the airfield anyway, why the fuck should anyone believe this?

Talk is cheap, it's actions that count.

The fact that Trump firing few missiles onto an empty patch of sand has generated so much manufactured outrage by the lefty shills shows how desperate they are.

I guess it makes sense because they've been getting cucked non-stop for months, and they finally had an excuse to lash out.

I'm still not 100% convinced he isn't compromised yet, although this is a very good sign. He very well might have used this to find out who his real allies are and who his enemies are, but he could very well turn on this statement the second Assad does another "totally real chemical weapon attack".

At this point we'll just have to wait and see, hopefully he kicks kushner the fuck out of there and kicks the crap out of all the neocons.

I believe in you Trump, and I WANT to believe in you, but he is treading a very very thin line with all this, but I assume he doesn't have any other choice if he is /ourguy/

It was obvious all along. There will be no war in Syria under Trump.
14D chess.
Shills and the spineless cucks they swayed BTFO

I think that it was because of all the stuff with Bannon at the same time that neo-cohens were declaring their conquering and emasculation and taming of the executive into Bush 2.0.

I'm still frosty as this could all be engineered to calm people like us, or this whole thing could also have been Trump negotiating by giving his opponents heart attacks and a glimpse of a bleak future, madman theory and all that.

I guess time will tell, stay vigilant.

So what happens when Assad gets false flagged again?

It's like OP has never heard of damage control before.

Because if we don't believe it then we can't giggle about God Emperor memes.

TIDF please go.

Fucking hilarious. The commies are in meltdown mode over this. Mods on 4pol are banning anyone who posts it.

Your narrative is done you stupid motherfucker.

Except that's not accurate. They destroyed Syrian air force assets and killed people. Right before ISIS assaulted the position on the ground.

Really makes you think.

Trump dumps another $100 million in the dirt to show how unpredictable he is and sycophants line up to lick the lint from his balls.

Oh look it's a mud LARPing as a white guy. Civic Nationalism is the future amirite?

Sounds about right. Real question is, what will Russia do next time Trump dumps his balls on Syria?

So it was a pointless waste and accomplished only negative things for Trump's administration.

Hopefully they have something planned for what just happened. Part of the reason the President did this was as a show of dominance. I'd guess Putin is going to retaliate, but it's going to be subtle and it's going to cut right to Trump's pride and ego.

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA YOU SHILLS HAVE GOT NOTHING NOW

No, it wasn't. It was about destroying Syrian air assets because those assets are a significant tactical advantage against Washington and Tel Aviv's takfiri retards. The US already dominates Syria militarily. It's no contest. Syria isn't a threat in anyway to the United States, its armed forces, its people, or its economy.

But it is a threat to its Israeli puppeteers, a private clique of businessmen who want unfettered access to Golan oil, and the bankrupt JewSA's gulf nigger creditors.

I'm here to post smugs.
Join in so that Kek might make 2D real.

Lets see.

SIMULTANEOUSLY

Quelled unrest about chemical, with a pretty much ineffective strike that had no effect on Syria's military capabilities.

Demonstrated his restraint on warmongering, via limited response to an international outrage.

Got everyone gushing about his willingness and readiness to act under pressure.

Made a point to multiple countries not to fuck around.

Destroyed Russian collusion narrative.

Brought Kushners influence to the forefront and gave us a platform to bring him down.

Avoiding the media calling for full scale war over a fake attack with a quick faked action with no consequences in the long term.

Watch Russia pretend to be outraged , then get back in bed with trump a few weeks later. It was brilliant

I have a question
Why doesn't Trump just expose how fake the attack was? What are his motivations here? Russian schill narrative?

Stop talking sense, user. You keep that up and people are going to start thinking you're actually interested in solving problems.

6 gorillion dimensional CHESS!

Riiiiight.

twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/with_replies

Apparently USA is moving into Syria through Jordan, could he be going after ISIS?

meme instead of addressing any of the statements

The planes are only obsolete against an industrialized rival power – not against goatfuckers slinging around RPGs and DshKs.

there is no need to be upset

Still doesn't explain not fucking the runway, the russian planes, or the personnel, or even the fucking fuel depot, for fucks sake.

Who could be upset about cosmic chess?

geopolmonitor.com/international-coalition-suspends-air-operations-syria/ IT GETS BETTER LADS. HES FUCKING PULLING OUT THE AIR FORCES>>9672081 Theres no need to be buttblasted

Don't know, but makes you wonder if recent events are an elaborate psychological warfare against ISIS?

depends, how much do you get paid?

Paid? Shilling? No you silly boy, this is more chess. You're just being moved.

It was an attack on the use of chemical weapons, not an attack on Assad. Trump is perfectly fine with Assad sticking around so long as he's not using chemical weapons.

Why?

Because when Assad uses chemical weapons, Trump has to hear about 6 million globalist kikes whinge to invade Syria and Iran. No one wants to hear that.

so in other words, you are saying, you do it for free

The key point being that Assad didn't use chemical weapons.

Yeah seriously bro, you're done here..
Get out..

It's almost as if you faggots are playing both sides and stirring shit.

I don't want explain it to you since you are the opposition.

Bums me out that the Russian/American secret Syrian buddy line has been suspended, but this move does look like something much larger is at work here.

from an old sage in all fields post, its stayed in my name field for some reason…

oh boy

We'll see what Trump does the next time there's a false flag.

6,000,000,000 dimensional chess with pieces carved out of kike soap

Why are you saging again?

You can reply to multiple posts from the same person in one reply, bro.

You can reply to multiple posts from the same person in one reply, bro.

I'd explain how to do it, bro, but, bro, you're the opposition, bro, and I don't explain chess to the enemy.
checkmate

This is clearly what happened, our opposition fears the aryan tactician. He cannot believe our strategic genius, he does not want to believe it to be true… Its surely is just a meme.

trump is a gemini ruled by mercury, the messenger of the gods and the god of truth and intellect…

For off-topic newfriend.

Be cause the bombs sucked ass. Fucking faggots weren't at that thread? The Damage could have been fixed in under a day. All the good shit got extracted hours before.

Looks fucking fine to me, Faggot.

Well it looks like Holla Forums & Friends and go eat a gun. Now who wants a Milkshake?

(checked)
Either our cruise missiles are worthless 1.5 mil bundles of scrap, or that lack of damage was by design. Still bullshit though.

Maybe Trump responded to a false flag with a false flag?

I think 6 gorillion dimensional chess is a lot better game to play than internet revolutionary.

It's mostly both. The tommies blow ass. This shit's been going on for the last few days how the fuck did you not see these pics?

How do you know the turncoats didn't make them think twice.

More importantly

I saw them, the Airbase pics thread was one of the few that actually had digging.

That ain't normal is what I'm saying. They're overpriced pieces of garbage tech-wise that shouldn't cost nearly as much as they do, but they sport munitions which would make that entire airbase a crater if we were serious.

Yeah that's because their position has been regime change from the very beginning.

I'm glad I'm not as stupid as you.

Empty words, faggot, while trump acts out using America to carry out jew agenda.

Try harder kike.

He's taking us for a ride and this user is not going to make any attempt to predict the next twist.

This was the most ballsy move Trump pulled to expose whose really on his team. Everyone who turned on him are getting fed to the wolves.

More like everyone who applauded his action should be fed to the wolves. The ones who turned on him after the attack should be the ones who should be trusted the most to keep him in check.

Source?

Yeah, the bad thing here is that it sets the precedent that Trump will respond to chemical weapons attacks. So it leaves him open to false flags in the future. CIA just needs to fake a gas attack and Trump will be obligated to respond again or look like a total wishy washy faggot.

He literally says we need to work with international partners to topple Assad in the origal video, you stupid fuck.

Expect Isis to set up more human shields

Wouldn't it be a shame if it came out that the attack was a false flag? How angry would Trump be that someone traumatized him so much with the dead children? I wonder who he'd go after, and what groups of people would be forced to rally behind him because their lusts for war blinded them too?

Why the fuck are you still talking aboit it? It was Mattis doing, he wanted to lure out isis.

In other news, Gursuch just got accepted as the supreme judge after Republicans using the nuclear option.
I bet Trump is bored AF. These plebs are like a cat chasing a fluffy mouse on a string.

It's the elections all over again! Reload the election memes and fire away! The memes will show who is real and who is kike.

Dubs confirm.

Oh look, another thread devolved into everyone calling everyone shills. Trump fucked up, plain and simple. He can act like it was a good thing but the truth is he either genuinely believes assad had chemical weapons or hes too weak to stand up to those pushing it. Either answer is not good and not what people thought would happen when he got elected. Faggots call it 5d chess but have nothing to back it up but bkind faith.

Feeling the heat rabbi?

It's this one.

Fuck off you cancerous marketer.

ttp://www.geopolmonitor.com/international-coalition-suspends-air-operations-syria/

A real hard sell to have our soldiers anywhere with out air support.

What's wrong with rabbis?

!שלום

Then it should be pretty easy to say, ok.

E-CELEB SHILLS INCOMING

Told ya so…

soun dcloud.com/thoughtcrimeusa/ep9_wwiii

USER ADDED A PAYWALL TO THEIR SITE FOR THIS POST

E-CELEB SHILLS INCOMING

Told ya so…
soundcloud.com/thoughtcrimeusa/ep9_wwiii

USER ADDED A PAYWALL TO THEIR SITE FOR THIS POST