Mount & Blade Thread

W-Warband anyone? B-Butterl-lord might show up tomorrow…..

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,304.0.html
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,67009.0.html
youtu.be/UHGgdPH3lhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They said they would show more footage nigger
including sieges

What mods are you guys hoping for?
Personally I want
Also hoping for updated Napoleonic, that shit was fun as fuck

Bear Force 3

Anno Domini 1257 but with updated/new mechanics from Butterlord and shieeet

lewds

Been playing Solid and Shade recently.

Does anyone know how to start the Rasputin quest? I'm already a High Priest and put Rasputin's brain back in, but my warcry isn't "Death to Calderia". I want the Behemoth Worm.

Boy, I hope the way gun works in butterlord would be better than in Warband, If they'll ever put that in

I wanna see
>Basically this forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,304.0.html

Any time I see Huns now I get pissed off because of CA's Hun AI is so shit they made them able to actually fucking respawn full fucking stacks and Attila gets to respawn too

[ Horse Archery and Throat Singing Intensifies ]

did someone say mongol thread.

Should've clarified, Be the emperor of Rome.

o shid look what iv dun :DDD

I couldn't really play this shit for more than an hour or so before getting really bored of waiting for the loading screen to finish, or the lagfest. Never seen that shit happening either because either i make peace with the Hun, Play as the Hun, Or play a faction far away from the Hun.

FEAST SOON, FELLOW LORDS

MO' BUTTA MO' BETTA

Warband mod for Neverlord
I really liked the setting

>mfw his father was a steppe nomad
>mfw he let me hold his bow

Are mongols nomad in Mountain blade?

mongol a shit

Bannerlord is going to be set hundreds of years before Warband, right? I can't wait to see what even more primitive Vaegirs look like.

Yes.

They're cool IMO.

at first i thought he was holding a dildo

HORSE FUCKERS REPRESENT

Crazy yes-fun-allowed stuff like what you got back when Mountain Blade was in Early Access. Berserk mods, zombie mods, modern day mods, Gangs of Glasgow, etc.

meant for

Oh boy i really did turn this thread into a Mongol thread.

Are you pissed off the Mongs razed your shitty little kingdom?

Considering Vaegir is a Slavic based faction, Imagine Slavs in the early 4th centuries, Probably shit like Sclavenians.

Rejoice, Caveman, For i have what you want!
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,67009.0.html

Oh, shit, I'm feeling it.

youtu.be/UHGgdPH3lhQ

why haven't i heard of this mod, thanks user.

Sorry, for triggering you, user.

There's something very fishy about the digits in this thread… you don't suppose…?

Anyone play the genkokujo mod a lot?

Theres some hidden town with a smithy option with nothing inside, feel likes theres some quest there but can't find anything.

Also theres a ton of named NPCs in tourneys that I never see anywhere else, whats that about. I already have all the other companions in a companion only run.

Please help I don't want to have to make an account and hope someone replies on the help page for a dead mod

I really like the way they sing, shit conveys feelings man.

that's in vanilla as well user. they're the mountain blade world's equivalent of tourney-fags. it's all they do, and makes kicking their ass all the more worth it.

I enjoy it quite a bit.
Especially going around with an Oda/Tokugawa army of gunners blasting my fellow japs to Nagasaki and back.

user, you do know most Mongolians don't actually live like this, right?

In Mongolia you have a single city, which is the most poluted hellhole in the entire contintent of Asia, a bunch of little towns and a fuckton of nomadic tribes.

They're still stuck in the neolithic.

polluted*

Might as well just said the whole world.

Ah.
I thought they had been forced to modernize by the Soviets during their occupation.

Partially, yes. But there are a lot of families that still continue their nomadic life style.

Kind of like those small tribes in Siberia.

mate they have been past that for a long goddamned time, mongols are like the exception for the rule when it comes to tech and being nomadic.
neolithic is more like the aboriginals in oz

1+1=2
9+9=18, 1+8=9
4+4=8
7+7=14, 1+4=5
8+8=16, 1+6=7
2+9=11, 1+1=2+8=10, 1+5+7=13, 1+3=4

Well that's neat.
I need to get some books on Mongolia.

REPEATING NUMERALS

I mean, they don't go around raping and pillaging wearing animal pelts but they still live in their circular tents, drink fermented horse milk and hunt animals to live.

my ridin' niggas

feast on the best

Does anyone know any mod in the 4th century where i can play as a Hun? I feel like i need this shit now

No problem buddy

I'm sure it's just an empty nothing

Son, there's only a few steps you need to become 100% Authentic Mongol.

Step 1: Acquire Horse
Step 2: Acquire Bow and Arrows
Step 3: Acquire other guys with aforementioned stuff
Step 4: Fuck everyone's shit up
Step 5: Throat Sing

Step 6. Enjoy Daddy's Kumiss

I'd like the colonization part of Nova Aetas expanded into one proper focused mod.

DID SOMEONE SAY MONGOL THREAD?

I HEARD THERE WAS SOME LOOTING TO BE DONE

Unless what you're saying is, Doing that shit in Africa

Doesn't sound like it'll work

0/10 Apply your horse

horses*

I can't into english at this hour, sorry

Don't apologize.
We might as well be learning Mongolrunes to please Tengri.

AYY

I BETTER GO TAKE OVER AN EMPIRE OR SUMTHIN

I'd love mods that add fantasy creatures like dragons, demons and so on.
Maybe someone should recreate the original King's Bounty in Mountainblade

Problem with adding non-human things to a game are skeletons, animations and how other NPCs handle those.

I'd much rather NOT have fantasy creatures than have NPCs behave strangely around them.

Oh, fuck yes - and if they stick true to their word about opening much more of the game up to the SDK/publicly available code, that could actually be feasible with Mountain Blade 2.

Time to apply yourself friend

Confirmed best horse tactic

zulu wars/shaka zulu conquest

NORD PRIDE WORLD WIDE

GTFO Snownigger.
Only advanced civilizations are allowed here.

What's that, throwing axe you say?

Don't play this game, bud.
I'll come with my buds and bully your weapons

You better not be Ruotsin, Nordman

I can't hear you over the sound of my big black axe taking your horse's legs out from under it

THE SNOWNIGGERS EVEN GET CUCKED BY THEIR WEAPONS
WEW

10/10 post, I'm not going to raid your kingdom for this

Raid it anyway and we'll call it a Mongolian Holiday.

Cool! A M&B thread without some asshole saying the game is shit!

Now, first order of business, can't wait till this game comes out

Second order of business, Nord Pride world wide you SwadiaSissies, Horsefuckers, Rhodokian Retards, Gaygers, and Saraniggers. Yall niggers just mad cause we out here marching around with these Huscarls bout to smack the shit out of your weak and pathetic "nations" of unfit neckbeards that can't jog for more than 5 minutes without calling for your horse.

NORDLANDS FOREVER.

i dun geddit
:D

Hey look who's getting raided tonight

STALKER mod. Ports of WB mods like Brytenwalda or Gekokujo.

I'm hoping Persistent World and Napoleonic Wars will make a comeback.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over my total loyalty to the king.

Why are they so fat?

back to reddit you dumb cunt

(checked)
[MONGOL POSTING INTENSIFIES]

combat looks like it hasn't improved in the slightest last time they showed the game off. Looks like it plays the exact same.

Aren't rehashes supposed to be a bad thing?

4:30 hours my niggas

where are you seeing gameplay footage?

It's the same game only more polished and more content. would you rather they'd revamp it "for a larger audience"?

Starts around 2 minutes.

What is the best oriental fantasy warband mod ?
I liked the arabian armor in the sands of faith mod and i want more of that .

No E3 Bannerlord?

I posted before the pc conference m8. I'm not a time wizard.

I missed the damn butterlord showing, but this is on youtube and looks pretty damn cool.

TUMBLING DOWN

I didn't mean to reply, sorry.
The schedule said 12:00 Pacific, and I began watching the stream a few minutes earlier and they were already showing shit. Yesterday, they were on schedule.

I like that they kept the old voices. Something about changing the voices in new games bugs me greatly.

Horse Archery will finally reign supreme! All hail the Kherghit empire!

Notice how they again had to use a health cheat.

Devs (I'm assuming they were playing the character) seem to tend to be shitty players.

Warsword conquest and anything related to the time of sail in the americas, maybe something like caribbean but good.

butterlord never needs to show up, games fucking sweet and pretty timeless anyways tho I'm hyped for it all the same

picking horse tactics from assholes that killed off all horse like animals in the americas for food never domesticating anything other than the dogs they brought over the landbrige only using the horses that where brought over by europeans and even then not breeding them properly just letting them fuck each other making mutt shit horses
buying hidalgo propaganda that mix shit horse (that wins races in the american west winter) will beat purebred desert horses in a desert race.
using shitty single material bows out of whatever tress are around using arrows with rocks for arowheads. in a tribe that only a handfull of times actualy managed to raze an army once before getting bumfucked by the unites states army. picking the tribals that would rush riflemen with fucking spear man tier units like we are playing fucking civilization

properly bread horses with a tradition that goes back thousands of years Wreaked empires left and right only collapsing because they conquered too much land and kicked too much ass. with laminate short bows capable of matching longbows for power and range but being able to be used on horseback. culture that had the ability to regularly raze armies and actually conquered land form proper civilizations. at the peak of the tec tree for the time.

the stuttering is real
watch as they bend over backwards to defend nigger nords/celts/saxons

i hope they don't and i hope they let you ethnically cleanse the lesser races from the map. or at lest let you rule over a comfy fief full of white aryan 3.14 QT's

old west and better combat mods
also better questing and maybe i won't count on it
an actual open world to scale, but the topdown view is still available for convience.
just if you want to make that realtime thirteen hour trek to the nearest city with your men in first person, telling stories of random legends and banter, you can.

Warband is amazing and I have over 2000 hours in it, but goddamn I NEED Bannerlord after today. It looks so good.

The only thing that worries me is that I may need to upgrade my computer in order to play, since mine is sort of old.

There was a popup when he got close to the gate to allow him to open it, but I'm guess he wanted to show it breaking for the demo.

the old vocalisations might just be placeholders

I hope not. I don't mind the extra voices, but I hope they keep the originals.

So is there anything from E3 not already linked here?

I still don't get the
thing from their website awhile back.

Warhammer Fantasy, LotR and maybe ports of the old 40k and SW mods from original M&B.

Friendly reminder that Vaegirs are sub-human scum who deserve no mercy and are the niggers of Caldaria

Nords are literally niggers, kill yourself Swadian cuck

*Also, what bugs me a bit is in Warband, the helmets tended to be around that period of the Medieval Ages, with the Sea Raider equipment being fairly old. Then with the new game, it takes place 200 years before, and we're seeing shit from the Late Medieval Period. The Roman stuff makes sense (that Celtic faction), but not for ~1000, since it's too big of a stretch. I dunno, just nick-picking. Honestly, I don't really care too much, it's just that the armor reflects the weapons of the time, and blunt-swords for swinging look weird with armor for rapiers.
But I like the map a hell of a lot better. Looks tons more realistic.

I am pretty positive it was a cheat. The devs fucking suck at gaems

THE REAL SUBHUMANS ARE THE FUCKING SARRANIDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why the hell won't it let me post images?

Oh, figured out the issue

Exactly. Niggers.

wew lad

OH SHIT CATAPULT NIGGAS

No, niggers do it because they're barbaric. They also have shitty genes, so they suck at it. Whites are better bandits.

See? Even Jesus agrees.
*whoops, forgot image

I haven't been this sickened in a while.

*Also, does anyone know one of the guys here? Do one of them happen to be from Michigan they seemed to have hinted at it? Their channel's name is Holloway, which is a rather unique family name that I happen to belong to, or at least, a variation of the name.

I think what pissed me off the most was the first point. I mean, he was hitting right over his head and wouldn't move. I want the devs to fight on a Holla Forums server of any game.

Gonna NTR your family IRL then kill & replace you, user.

But it's a variant. Good like trying to find it :^)

Romance of the 3 kingdoms
Roman Empire
Ancient Egypt
Mesoamerican Aztec and Mayan tribes

Apparently they talked about the game's SDK at some point in the presentation. Anyone got a link to it?

I forgot—did Warband have plagues?

That's With Fire and Sword, they occasionally gave your soldiers the plague.

I know, but I wasn't sure if Warband had it.
They better have plagues in the new game.

well everything aside from the cheats looked great

FOREVERLORD WHEN

Butterlord confirmed shit

Yeah, the capults do look useless. They seem to only destroy only the top of the wall, exposing the enemy archers a bit more than normal I guess.

Damage was certainly cheating for the presentation since he healed a couple of times.

I've only recently started playing Warband. What are some good mods to look into once I get tired of the vanilla game?

SWADIAN SCUM
I Hope you like licking butter off your 'lords' chin

Also remember that the mongols managed to get through the fucking great wall of china

Do they actually ermm 'employ' chinese engineers that they captured to build siege weapons?

Depends on what you're looking for.

Floris is a "vanilla+" mod, but just go with the extended troop trees, not the full trees. It sometimes gets some hate for being bloated to hell, and it is, but it's still a decent mod.

Gekokujo is a feudal Japan mod. I liked it quite a bit, but it's a little bit easy. It's nicely done and well polished in comparison to a lot of mods.

Prophesy of Pendor is a sort of low-fantasy mod designed to be more challenging for people who know what they're doing. It's interesting, but it does get pretty over-the-top with some of the armies and troop stats.

Warsword Conquest just released a couple of weeks ago. It's a high fantasy mod based off the warhammer universe. It's still needs some work so expect some bugs but they're working on it. My own grievance with it is that the map is so huge and there's so much shit going on all the time that the game shits itself if you try to use the speed-up function. It's also pretty easy since they weren't really after balance.

L'Aigle is also in development, but less active than Warsword Conquest. It's a Napoleonic era mod and pretty well done, if a bit barebones when I last played a number of months ago.

Anno Domini is one I see around here a lot but I haven't tried it myself so I can't say much about it. It might be worth looking into though if you're into a more real-world medieval setting.

And there's Phantasy Calradia if you want a broken buggy mod that adds D&D to M&B.

Oy vey bad goyim! don't listen to their opinion! the paid ones are always better

Viking Conquest is fixed btw

I'd say Silverstag is a better vanilla+ at this point, though I'm not a fan of the troop system.

What was wrong with Viking Conquest?
I'm so new to M&B, I haven't even launched that yet. I've just been helping Nords purge the Swadians.

The guy who played it is actually the PR manager of TaleWorlds, gingercunt sucks at SP but vouches for E-sports when it comes to MP.

So, is the positioning interface available at the start of the video how you'll be able to order troops around mid battle as well?

Because one of the more frustrating aspects of M&B is how clunky ordering your troops is. There is no reason they can't ape Total War in this aspect.

I was just covering the big ones I see mentioned the most.

Viking Conquest was just a copy of the Brytenwalda mod, made by the mod makers(?) and sold off as DLC. It was riddled with bugs on launch and was completely non-functional for a long time. Nothing is wrong with it per se, but you're not getting much more out of the paid version and it still has a reputation for being a mess even if it's been fixed.

It was an obviously unfinished DLC put up for sale last year.
Seeing the backlash they got for releasing it, they quickly put it up on Early Access until around February where it got fixed in every way and with extra content as well,
Also let's not forget that Brytenwalda modders work on this

==THE FUCKING CUNT HE WHAT?

Fuck my anger messed up the redtext

But why? M&B's focus have always been SP

B-but muh eeeee-sports

I wish the e-sports meme would just die already.

It's just the other side of the coin of "Games are Art so we need to fill it with women and black people. :^)" .

Who the fuck thought that M&B would make a good e-sport game?

Then I guess it's a good thing I didn't pay for it

Oh, and did anyone notice how, in the video, one of your soldiers got stuck in the entrance to the tower looking at something and basically blocked the way for everyone else?

I envision a lot of "fun" is going to be had with the pathfinding and retarded AI.

Eh you know what it probably won't happen, Seeing that this game isn't really popular with normalfags and the majority of players are content with SP, it probably the gingerfag's pipe dream

Yeah, the gameplay is pretty chaotic. And biggest MP autists prefer to roleplay in formation, which isn't exactly e-sports compatible.

The guy job is to keep the game community informed about M&B and taleworlds related stuff, the only he talked about is about M&BW tournaments and support on E-sports in Bannerlord.

4 years passed without any Bannerlord news, the only thing he talked about is how MP is the only thing that brings new players to Warband.

I don't mind if people play MB competitively and its fine if they add some framework for it. I just don't want the structure of multi-player being changed just for competitive.

Both camps are cancerous and take vidya far too seriously.

That's not much different from the current M&B tbh fam.

I hope so.

But we've seen plenty of examples of community managers shitting up both the game and community they are ostensibly managing. These people are cancer.

And by that you mean that people will get to live through the genuine medieval peasant experience and understand what getting assraped by mounted knights looks like.

I thought one of the major overhauls on Bannerlords was the kebabs finally making sieges less of a clusterfuck.

Oh so that's the guy posting the blogs? Fuck, then the devs / publisher must've thought about it

Wasn't this already tried, with War of The Roses which crashed and burned?

When did I talk about community managers? I'm just pointing out that most M&B players are only in it for the SP which is one of the core gameplay of it

So why is the official community manager, with the blessing of the developers (I assume), blathering on about e-sports?

Who the fuck gives a fuck about e-sprots when it comes to M&B?

M&B is modding and SP. Fucking Turk cockroaches.

*feature not gameplay
Gameplay itself is ok, especially the melee which is pretty neat and simple

i really need to get sleep, it's like 3 AM

If something is an actual real thing, it's not really a meme. E-sports are real in fact here is the first googled embed of an e-sport match.

Well fuck them for what I care, they won't fucking fly with this E-sports bullshit

It'll be a fucking borefest if it happens I tell you that

ok last post, can anyone tell me if we will have moar butterlord footage

Didn't they just drive past it?

To be fair the Wall was never meant to stop an invasion, it was a forewarning system to detect incursions from nomadic steppe tribes.

Yeah, the "great wall" isn't just one wall and it doesn't really block off shit much. It's just something to slow invading nomads down.

I wish the archery was getting an update.

The current animations are Hollywood garbage. It'd be great to see some of the real and true archery of the past.

if there's any game that should have it, it's bannerlord

It's also way more "action" than hollywood archery, lol.

yeah. Seem like it would be way more fun and intense when fight archers than in the current form and stuff you see in other games.

Found another video of this guy. this stuff is really interesting. it's a shame no one has done archery justice.

granted the sword play is functional like the bow craft, but should be able to greatly improve the system in place, even outright replace it.

I reckon you can get a lot of peasants with that, but how many armors will you be piercing.

4:20 chain mail at least. More if you're not a modern day numale faggot like Lars.

99% sure this guy was proven a fucking idiot

He is. His penetrative "proof" shots are all done from melee range, you don't need to be an archery expert to see how foolish that is.

Its neat though, cool tricks but thats all that it is.

It's just trick shooting.

It's always chainmail. Never also the padding. The chainmail is of questionable quality too. If mail armor really was so ineffective they'd just be running around in layers of cloth.

He also contemplates about how it's a myth archers only shoot from a distance. Isn't that the whole point of arching? Get these fuckers in formation and rain death upon the enemy.

But it was chainmail + gamberson.

Okay. Still, if it was so ineffective, why bother with the chainmail?

co-op when? i want to go on a crusade with my brothers and my grandmother

Because you're too poor for plate and it's better than nothing.

Anyone have Warband burn out?

What else to do you anons play to fill that void?

You must be jesting.

jesus fuck this is so funny, specially every second you remember that guy is serious.

just look at him running like a complete faggot

Most overrated PC game in existence.

Because that's at a close distance, he straight up sharpened the arrows as he himself admits, and he's probably using a steel of quality that didn't exist during the times, finally the gambeson underneath is apparently of lower quality then other types he's come across. The way the chainmail+gambeson combo works is the arrow penetrates the chainmail but gets blunted and the tip destroyed then gets stuck in the gambeson.

Just checked this one on paper
It's another game entirely, will check it ASAP
But i never conquered everything in my original save, is there a game over screen? i'm not that far from actually doing it as i have all the non-cunt lords and at the very least 500 elite troops

been a while
the guy running like a faggot isn't the one who made the video but he still runs like a faggot

I think game over only happens when you want it to be game over(retire from adventuring)

Get cucked swede, I hope Swadia eats your kingdom and teach you bastards how to put a leash on your women

you're just mad you got assraped by a horse archer

also that swede already got cucked by his own axe

I put a lot of time into these shit games and every time I did anything my army would die, then starve to death, them mutiny, then starve to death again.

Good times

whoops

What are you trying to say? That the game is shit because you suck at it? That being bad at a game is actually inherently funny? Trying to make some point that the game is actually difficult?

thanks, autism, you never disappoint

you have to buy food for your army and you also have to watch out for your leadership skills. You need to also not surpass the morale limit based on you leadership skills. 1 soldier is -1 morale.

Just git gud I guess.

Why does vastly outnumbering the enemy demoralize my slaves? I'm not a goddamn prostitute.

Because you're a shit leader.

How do I command the respect of thousands of men who want to fuck me in the ass?

Eat shit and die.

shouldn't you be defending dark souls on reddit, somewhere?

Buy better food
Win lots of victories
Try to not let your soldiers fight against their own nation
Git gud

Nah, man, you're just retarded.

You gotta start by first lowering your pants.

What's the point of games if you have to have others hand-hold you the way? Suck it up and deal with the pain, pussy.

Gee whiz, the hardcore gamer defense responds faster than our police force. We need to institute a system of neckbeard neets to respond to issues.

Finally, some actual discussion. What do I do after dropping my pants?

Fuck this I'm going to give you actual advice.
1. Full cavalry
2. Single faction units
3. Raid caravans
4. Buy way more food than you need
5. Level up your charisma and Leadership adove everything else.

That's pretty much how you win Mountainblade

And try to not get a massive ammount of soldiers early on, you can check how your morale is doing on the reports section of the menu.

What version should I pirate? I tried two versions a while back. One tried to fake having a story mode, the other had a glitchy tutorial.

The one with the fake story mode.

Play the base game, not the shitty viking DLC.

Warbrand it is

Do you guys use a face/character mod? Vanilla ones look really bad. I want my character to marry someone

Valve are kikes though, so I can see that.

What's your favorite faction?

Shouldn't you be eating shotgun shells?

That depends; if I'm feeling really scrubby and want to do the full cavalry faggotry you can't get wrong with Swadian knights.

Otherwise Rhodoks, I fucking love those crossbows.

I have nothing but hate for people like you.
Time to go to war.

I love Rhodoks with the expanded unit list, your spearmen rape everything and your crossbowmen rape everything, I've seen rhodock crossbows beat a Swadian Baron. with expanded units Rhodoks makes everyone their bitch.

Shouldn't you be fucking a horse/raping a nord woman/getting raped by a Sarranid?

I have never had either of those happen in my thousand of hours played. I never even knew what happens if you don't feed them. Good job user.

You forgot about tournaments
before you participate in one, save then after that bet all the denar you got on your ass and win the tourney

Also what weapons that you will get is completely randomized but within that factions weapon pool (example: in swadian towns you can get the godawful lance, and in sarranid towns you can get 50xjavelins, but you can only get them in the respective faction that has it)

When you win you get loads a denars and fucking renown, btw don't forget to drop by the castle and dedicate your win to a lady

Bards in taverns can tell you when will tournament start and where they will take place

Now gid gut and don't come back until you raze Swadia to the ground

I want Fire and Sword but not shit.
Not to say Fire and Sword was terrible, but it's a major grindfest. Worse than the other lot, even.

mongolians are as inflexible as shit.
They usually swept in on nations that were already weakened fighting other wars.
They shit at sieges too.

How is it humanly possible to be this bad at video games?

Im just waiting for more mods and developing on Blood and gold

What can I say, pirates>medieval

Isn't Blood and Gold an unfinished mod that's shit?

I can't here you over my shield. Your arrows are invalid.

Is this that fuckup what makes up a shitton of random crap about archery then proves it in the most autistic way that doesn't actually prove a thing, all of which is blatantly obvious to anyone what's ever held a bow or read a bit of history?

Unfinished mod, but not shit. It just lacks content and bug polishing

Nothing game breaking, sometimes you speak with a noble and you trigger some dialoge for a quest you havent started, you leave a tavern and sometimes it says you just beat everyone inside

Once you have a bunch of war galleons and a good army there's not much else to do. And that's really easy and quick to achieve

Nah fam tbh he's Legolass irl. imho he's like the Godd Howard of archery.

That got me, actually.

This guy isn't wrong and also DEUS VULT

What the fuck is this shit even about
And it seems i cannot win vulgar amounts of money in tournaments anymore

Are there any mods for Warband that take place during the Punic Wars that aren't unfinished shit?

i heard you talkin shit about me peasant