LIVE: Antifa Fighting Richard Spencer Protests Against Trump

pro war Antifa who want Trump to bomb Syria attacking nationalists against war on Syria

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/850849358539042817

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/jackmurphylive/1RDxlRaZYkoGL
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/850855349724876800
archive.is/PEK2a
m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1261192743934270&id=157651854288370
pscp.tv/jackmurphylive/
pscp.tv/jackmurphylive/1eaKbPrmkjZJX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you needed any more evidence that Trump is a neo-con piece of shit who is now getting the resources of the Trotskyite establishment, here you go.

Lol

Enoch doing great man. I send him unironic props for the balls for doing htis.

Wew, Peinovich goes hard, not gonna lie

Someone with a periscope account spam this to get them to chant it!

ONE PEOPLE, ONE NATION, END IMMIGRATION

I was just going to share this, because it's too absurd even for the brainwashed zombies in Antifa…

What a bunch of retarded tools…

He was all "No war with Syria", then they show up and make it into the usual shitparty…

(((American Imperialism)))

another stream:
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/850847708927709186

Richard Spencer and Kike Eunuch are there protesting against Trump? WTF I love Trump now more than ever.

Of course you do Moishe.

Everytime

also
Shoo you kike

KILL YOURSELF

xD

nazis protesting against the war chanting America First

Charles Lindburgh would be proud

How about you re-circumcise yourself. Maybe you can ask Kike Eunuch for help.

I don't care what someone is right now. We need to stop this fucking war on Syria

HOLY FUCK
if this is true, Trump is invading Syria from Jordan.

Hahaha what kind of anime is this?

I wont hold my breath

Not even concern shilling, but, is this the end then? 6 million refugees four Europe and Greater Israel within 4 years?

they're reporting that a Trump supporter killed by Antifa. Ambulences and police everywhere. New livestream:

pscp.tv/jackmurphylive/1RDxlRaZYkoGL

LOVE THIS SIGN

what reality am I fucking living in right now

have we like…. gone full circle or something, is this link to the past? are we zelda now?

FUCK THIS TIMELINE
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/850855349724876800

all this unconfirmed reporting is really annoying bullshit, can I just get some confirmation

yeah, no

archive.is/PEK2a

If you're still supporting Trump after what he pulled in Syria, I don't really care what happens to you no matter who turned your lights out.

Antifa is nothing but jewish controlled cucks.

That Darryl Jenkins nigger is one I'd love to run into.

WE ARE MOVING FAST TOWARDS CHAOS SINGULARITY

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1261192743934270&id=157651854288370

Discord faggot. Get ouuuuuuut!

We know about your invasion.

As is the Aut-Right.

Who the fuck goes to a an anti-war rally to explicitly agitate against policies being set into motion by the Trump administration and is still a Trump supporter?

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW

yeah so Jew controlled they're disavowing Trump and protesting at the white house over bombing Assad for Israel

so the antiwar antifa are suddenly prowar?

they want Dick Cheney and the Bush family to get their hands on the Golan Heights Oil deposits?

They want the Rothschilds to establish another jewish controlled central bank?

they're not trump supporters anymore, they're wanting what they were promised during his campaign

With the jew Michael Peinovich right there on the front lines with them. This has nothing at all to do with what's going on, it's about Dicky and Eunuch promoting their brands, which haven't been doing so well as of late.

The world is upside down. This timeline is giving me a headache.

Enoch should be gassed for sure but if Dicky wants to actually start doing Pro-White Activism and not just shitposting and getting punched in the head I'll support him. I hated him for being a fag cuck but if he stops doing that, we'll see. Also I feel like Dicky boy is an Anton Drexler type of personality who's organization is gonna be soft-couped by actual White Nationalist once someone who isn't a fag like him comes along.

And Dicky Spencer, the supposed fascist, was kvetching about how antifa are the real fascists.

14^88D chess ;-)

it wouldn't be the far right if the only people willing to show their faces and fight for white nationalism are jews

pscp.tv/jackmurphylive/
spencer in here

name a far right movement that doesn't have jews. There were even Jewish Nazis for Christs sakes.

just accept that the only people that have enough courage to save the white race are self hating kikes and move on

Wait what happened? I hope there was some cool footage.

>>>/trs/

Apparently antifa pulled him out of a cab, now he is looking for a new one

sauce?

The other thread on this linked this stream earlier. No video, however spencer and the others said so in a short interview

LIVE STREAM

Spencer still being chased by a gang of antifa-fuckers…

Fucking embarrassing. This is basically free propaganda for them

The left has gone full fucking circle, hasn't it?

Holy shit, is that shopped? Are they really holding signs that say "Fuck Wedgies" and "Why isn't anyone listening to us?"

Spencer is garbage, this protest has nothing to do with the white race.

They baited them into counter-protesting an anti-war protest.
That's pretty funny.

When was enoch speaking? Cant find it. Just spencer, then the antifa turn up and shout over everything.

Yeah, that some nice maneuvering, but how will remember that if he gets decked again? Antifa has no values, no morals. As long as they punch even the most basic and kikeish of nationalists, they'll chock it up as a victory and parade it around.

i give zero fucks about your drama

this is a great happening against the kike war on syria

I've seen some "antifa" twitter accounts lamenting their comrades being given wedgies, swirlies, and being duct-taped to walls. I assumed they were TRS people impersonating antifa.

Would be funny if it wss actually antifa.

Antifa surrounded the cab

Richard Spencer got pulled out of the cab violently by Antifa

That's an hour ago. He got away now. Too lazy to screenshot his twatter.

Boston Antifa are best Antifa

Antifa using a horn to signal to other antifa where Richard Spencer is. If you side with commies beating up white men then you're a fucking communist yourself

Kek.

Time to punch back?

you can't help but say the same shit in every thread

Us heavy armor divisions do not deploy secretly overnight.
Sage for retardation.