Muh radicals only

if you like it or not this guy is one of the most influential person in industry right now

also would non gay viewer get the same treatment in this case seeing fan interaction

What happened?

Liberals getting butthurt that faggots got killed by a sandnigger and trying to blame vidya.

ayy lmao

His cuckoldry, low-T (see balding, see cuckoldry), and championing progressive and gay causes gave him cancer.

It's sad but it's true. He feels strongly about what he believes in and has a lot of impotent rage about it without any healthy way to vent that anger. Used to be me to some degree so I can relate to him on some level but he is an advanced case.

In anycase, insidejob or not, I'm glad those fags are dead.

kek gas all fags

comeon, he ate lots of processed food and being fat also plays a factor into cancer

so in this video the very first thing he does is politicize the kid's death so he can sperg out about "islamophobia". what a sack of shit.

I'd see him having allergies but cancer was caused by his depression coupled with passive anger. and probably atheism doesn't help

I interpreted it as going after everyone politicizing this, from gun grabbers to people blaming it on video games, to people blaming it on Islam. That said I completely disagree with him as people want this shit solved as they don't want to be the next ones dead so its not just petty politics.

Huh didn't expect that didn't say anything islamaphobia or guns but I wouldn't put past him but it hasn't happend yet so it's moot.

You cant see the like/dislike ratio for this vid. Wonder why.

MUSLIM CONTROL IS NEEDED

gaming dude talking about shooting that people want to use as leverage to censor fps games

:^)

Enjoy the purge

Don't judge all moderate terrorists for the actions of one radical individual #NotAllTerrorists

w-w-w-wwhat

LEARN SOMETHING TRUE

DO NOT FOLLOW E-CELEB SODOMITE PUSHERS

Islamophobia is the only political buzzword that trumps homophobia

#NotALLIslam amiright?