This video is really getting around on goybook and other social media among the pseudo-intellectual types who want to...

This video is really getting around on goybook and other social media among the pseudo-intellectual types who want to insert smartypants quips into conversation for brownie points showing how informed they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=JFpanWNgfQY

Any other woke ass brothas want to go drop some truth bombs on the normies with me? If you guys decide this is a slide-tier thread I'll take it down, but I think it could be a productive use of a few minutes. Already posted it on cuckchan for max activity.

OP's comment, for inspiration and critique: " Vox has done a great job of animating and illustrating the official American public relations story of what is happening in Syria. Stop calling them liars, none of the falsehoods or glaring omissions in this propagandised fairy tale originate from Vox, and they never claimed to be investigative journalists. That said though, this video is making the rounds on social media and misleading a whole new wave of previously uninformed folk who don't generally keep up with the news. If you literally think the American military is in Syria due to outrage over crimes against humanity and not as part of a geopolitical chess game, I feel sorry for you. Please don't be the type of person that sees a Syrian child crying on CNN and thinks an American bombing campaign will cheer them up.

At 30 seconds; "up until now, the US has only been fighting ISIS", is beyond wrong. If the inorganic CIA/twitter/mercenary/ jihadist origins of this conflict are brushed aside, that's still wrong. I suppose nobody in need of a run-down from Vox has a clear memory of the last time the CNN war drums were beating for a bombing campaign in Syria in response to a depressingly contrived "Assad regime sarin gas attack". This video mentions that the American fleet, in position to bomb Assad, was forced to abandon their plans by a Russian fleet threatening confrontation is their ally Assad was attacked. This video makes no mention of that incident at all, but essentially what Trump is doing now was scheduled for 2012.

The implication around 1:00 that there was one single united Syrian rebel faction called the Free Syrian Army until the maniacal dictator Assad deliberately infused the rebellion with jihadists is cartoonish. There have been a myriad of infighting rebel factions since day 1, and to this day I'm unaware of one that is not jihadist. America directly arms, funds, and trains specific rebel groups that film themselves beheading children in the street, this is no exaggeration. The claim at 4:30 that the Americans only funded and trained rebels who fight ISIS, not Assad, is absolutely outlandish. Go have a look at what happened to all of Assad's tanks, they were smashed with brand new, extremely expensive TOW missiles they could only have got from America.

Thanks for admitting at 1:50 that the Saudis and gulf states export Wahhabiism and fund jihadists, that was pretty mature of you. American funding suspiciously omitted. Remember that rebel training program the Americans ran in Turkey, where the trained rebels had a 100% defection rate to ISIS immediately after entering Syria? I wonder where those rebels got all those shiny new American TOW missiles, and that Texan plumber's truck!

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/120204298#p120205947
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP comment pt. 2:
At 4 mintes it was claimed that ISIS doesn't attack Assad … explain the battles of Palmyra and Dier ez Azor then… You know who ISIS really suspiciously doesn't attack? Israel! Somehow ISIS managed to pop up on both sides of Israel in Syria and Sinai simultaneously, and they haven't laid a finder on Israel to date, odd for jihadists! Perhaps it has something to do with the well documented treatment of Syrian jihadist rebels in Israeli hospitals, the Israeli bombing of Assad's positions (also omitted from this video), and the Israeli annexation of the Syrian Golan heights?

Turkey's role in bombing the Kurds in Turkey is horrifically brushed over, just look at how that's worded! Turkey, an aspiring EU member and current Nato member and American ally, is bombing its own citizens! Gassing his own kurds is literally the single worst thing Saddam Hussein did, and that was grounds for a massive war, but Turkey gets a free pass! Turkey's direct funding of ISIS through massive oil purchases was also omitted. Turkey feverishly denied this until the Russians released hours of aerial footage of these ISIS oil convoys travelling into Turkey, the convoys are so massive! Have a look for yourself.

At about 5:15 this video falsely claims that Russia's stated goal was to bomb ISIS but instead bombed rebels. Russia's stated intent was to bomb terrorists, and they sure did bomb terrorists, US-funded terrorists included.

This last gas attack is fake news, straight up. Literally not even the first time they tried this exact trick on the drooling masses. The 2013 attack was found by a UN investigation to have almost certainly been committed by jihadist rebels, this didn't recieve very much American coverage though, hmmm… I wonder why? It doesn't even make sense this time, why would Assad, at the tail end of a log and hard-fought war that is finally turning in his favour, just as the US president states that they're no longer seeking his removal, decide to commit such a heinous and grizzly crime against his own people? Not even combatants mind you, but just random women and children of his own country! This is strategically suicidal and you would have to believe him to be a cartoon character to think he would do such a ridiculous and horrible thing intentionally, gaining absolutely nothing and losing any diplomatic advantage he'd previously had, for the satisfaction of a random murder? Is this really who you think this guy is?

Have a look at the leaked Britam emails from the last time they pulled this exact stunt. This is an obvious false flag. America loves to go to war in aggression, and to help Israel expand, but it always has to be framed as a defensive manoeuvre. From the spanish-american war (the maine) to the vietnam war (tonkin) to the first iraq war (incubators) and second iraq war (WMD), the Americans always need to portray to the proles at home that they're heroically fighting against cartoonish sadistic evil baddies. If this had anything to do with crimes against humanity, America would be having a word with its gay-hanging, child-beheading woman-oppressing, clitorus-chopping, own-citizen-bombing, armenian genocide-denying friends and allies. They's likely also starting giving a hoot about the ratio of civilians to combatants killed in their drone-bombing campaign in Pakistan, you wanna start talking about little kids crying on TV about their dead parents you can start there… sheesh."

You must have a high tolerance for pain. I'm mostly a tard, so I won't have decent critique, but definitely gonna copypasta this for use if(when) I see it.

lol thanks buddy

I just hate Vox and their audience is so big and I know a lot of people who watch it. I think it would be great to do to this video what we did to the "Morris from America" trailer

If anyone is bored and wants to help me bump this on cuckchan here's the thread boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/120204298#p120205947

It's very likely that Israel is somehow manipulating ISIS at the higher command level. Of course the regular jidahists are ignorant of dealings, but it's obvious a deal has been struck between Israel and ISIS.

It wouldn't surprise me that if Israel would've attacked ISIS they did so on the consent of ISIS (as in people who might be too dangerous for Israel, ISIS or they are forging terrorist schemes that the opposition wouldn't allow).

As an organization that claims its goal is to found a state in Syria, Iraq and spread Islam through violence it sure is surprising they haven't done grander attacks in the west. They're able to recruit 100's of people a month yet they haven't been able to organize a proper destruction of a country? They have had enough manpower to economically sabotage key European countries completely by attacking electrical grid, attacking ministries and spread chaos. It's strange such attacks haven't occured, just a few small attacks in Europe.

Jew propaganda. Video is full of shit. When it shows the "four sides" there's no mention of Israel.

The narrator sounds like a complete faggot. Why would you link this video?

Of course this video is gay and jewish you dummies, you didn't read my post, so let me spell it out for you.

This video is flying around goybook and racking up views quickly, views from goyim trying to inform themselves. Join me in leaving and upvoting redpilled comments on it that the normies will see.

do you remember the "Morris from America" trailer? let's do that

How the fuck do jews always get so popular?

Pure cancer.

They control media. Who gets exposure and what gets exposure.

The video takes a lot of liberties with what it presents as facts, could be worse.

My autism is flaring up and I'm one second away from a screech.

Who owns Vox Media? Are they just a bunch of libtards or do they have a corporate agenda that would include being pro-war?

"In August 2015, NBCUniversal made a $200 million equity investment in Vox Media Inc., valuing the company at more than $1 billion.[23]"

By brainwashing the masses with their media tools, wtf have you been?
I heard Lady Gaga was going to be the next big thing at least 6 months before it released a track. The jews told me.
Oh is that what's trending currently? Oh how wonderful, I better go back to work so I can give some of my rewards to the next big trending fashion, or get left out.

stopped watching there

either read the OP post or read the thread you stupid cunt
you literally just clicked the video and then decided to share your dumb ass opinion
never post here again you imbecile

Yes goyim, you can trust us because we are the chosen people. Die for Israel goyim.

the comments section has gone from AIDS to normie to redpilled, and is one antisemetic step away from being a full-on shoah

LET'S TIP IT OVER THE EDGE GOYS

the "morris from america" trailer youtube comment section is an absolute masterpiece, beyond flawless victory; that's what this comment section should look like in a few more days at this rate

good job everyone

I just had a look & my mood has improved significantly.