The H8ful eight discussion

Finally got around to watching this, and I found it to be great. Pretty goddamn kino if you ask me

The twists and turns were entertaining, and the pacing made the three hour movie feel like a one hour movie. As always Walton Goggins blew it out of the park.

What did you guys think?

anti white degenerate centrist cuck propaganda

BIG

>>>Holla Forums

I've seen this only once, at the 70mm roadshow version.
I had to drive 2 hours to get there on Christmas Day, we arrived late because of woman in our party of course, get there and theater is packed full, mostly niggers.
Find enough seats to sit our party only left in the back row.
Movie starts, cinematic delight, screen is bright as fuck from that 70mm projector lamp, snow looks like sun is shooting off of it, it is white and color neutral - all the blu-ray screencaps I've seen have a blue tint look that wasn't on the 70mm. Just another reason I've not watched it again.
Nigger jokes start, not sure if I can laugh cause theater is full of niggers, by about the fourth nigger I've figured most of the blacks are cool with it, but I delay my laugh by half a second just to be sure. Try to keep it at minimum so I'm not stabbed or shot in the parking lot on the way out.
The best part of that experience was being in a room full of niggers and laughing at nigger jokes.

how did he get away with this?

Anti-white*

How so?

Watching Cuckrantino films…

I thought it was okay too, but I found the part where Samuel L. Jackson describes what he did to the confederate general's son to be genuinely disgusting.

Get out of my head you dumb faggot. I was literally thinking about this movie at the time you posted it.

They're all assholes so it's okay!!!1one

The act itself didn't disgust me, the idea that there are people in this world that smiled, laughed and thought it was some form of Justice disgusted me.

Crap movie.

QT would still be working with HW if he didn't get caught

Do people still care about Quentin Tarantino?

there's a man under the floor the whole time

t. Hydecucked Brainlet
He didn't actually facerape the guys son, it was just a subtle ruse to get him to draw his gun so he could legally kill him.

All Holla Forumseddit

Its trash

No. Your opinions are trash. Describe what was bad about it without using Holla Forumseddit buzzwords.

DUDE, SHITDICK, LMAO!

Baaaaaaaaaaw, did the speshul snowflake get his feefees hurt by the big black dingus? Go cry about it in your hugbox babby, I'm sure they will have your back you poor little thing.
>>>/reddipol/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/retard/
>>>/SJW/