Did you really think you could win?

Did you? Did you really think Donald was your friend, that he was going to save you, that you were going to win?

Let me tell you something, goyim - there are no winning moves. Not for you. So sit back, relax, and watch the end of your race. You had a good run, but we're tired of you now.

Enjoy your new war, by the way.

dubs

dubs, (mods please do your job)

Are your feelings hurt? You poor goy.

Is everyone so fucking retarded on Holla Forums you think there can ever be peace between the HIV empire and the American one?

Grow up. Assad need to fall and so dose Russia for the west to survive.

Go back to /r/the_donald, you worthless idiot.

shills aren't even trying to blend in anymore

Exactly. Israel is going to expand whether you stupid, filthy goyim want it to or not. Russia will not stop us. Syria will not stop us. Neither will the Jewnited States of America. Who do you people think really controls your country?

Hey look, it's Graham Mikkelson with his simply ebin merchant again!

How does Sarcuck's cock taste, fuckboy?

Shoo edgelord

Or what, you'll post gore?

Why not ?

LOL

What exactly makes you think I care abou dead niggers any more than I care about you? You're all the same.

oy vey

Reminder to ID+ filter anyone who uses Applied Memetic's trump_merchant.jpg

shills have to support the assad and slav side of events. End up redpilling themselves. Becomes part of Holla Forums.

in the end, Holla Forums wins. asstards need to go back to syria

How strange that I'm the only one in this thread with digits. I guess your frog demon is with me;3

come on Holla Forums, communism will never work

The only people mentioning leftypol are you goyim.

Oh, digits again! How does it feel to know that even your frog demon recognizes Jewish superiority?

Well, this is just uncanny. I'm starting to feel bad for you filthy goyim.

ok JIDF

wasting digits is a disgrace to Kek, and is punishable by death. Just thought you should know

I've been going on about this forever. People are so naive.
I miss the days before the Overton shift where I could at least talk with genuinely redpilled people in my secluded corners of the internet instead of seeing you idiots actually have faith in a democratic election.

Good thing they weren't wasted, goy. I bet you chesspost too.

Pretty much. Do you stupid goyim really think we'd let you voteif it did anything meaningful?

Good god, this shilling is terrible. You
faggots know we got into your discord last night right?

ITT: mischling larping

your lack of digits with that post suggest otherwise kike-kun, enjoy your death

go back to Holla Forums you stupid idiot

You know it doesn't matter, right? While you have your stupid squabbles with the leftists, we cram our cocks further down your president's throat.

I have three digitposts to your one, goyim.

what does it matter, you have already been cursed to die by Kek for you heresy

Typical tricks Steinbeck.

We will have our zion, goy.

Bannon is gone. Our dear friend Mr. Kushner is in his place- look at that, goy! He went to Jared!