I just now saw this video but it made me very upset. He essentially trashes everyone who likes video games...

I just now saw this video but it made me very upset. He essentially trashes everyone who likes video games, saying they are for children.

It isn't so much just his words, but his stark demeanor that let's you know that he truly belies this shit, and also serves a reminder that you can meet fags like this irl

I will DEFINITELY make a webm, just give me a sec.

Gas yourself op.

Here it is.

Tell him to shave that nu male pubic hair off his face first before opening his mouth.

he's a huge comic book hipster faggot so he's a hypocrite

His hipster attire pisses me off. We live in fucking 2016, not 1938. Get a belt.

If you get very upset because someone, somewhere has a negative opinion about your hobby then you probably are a child mentally.

This is pretty cOLD.

But it's a great thing to point out to people getting into politics: this is how progressive marxist win. While you are sitting there going "this thing is beneath me and dumb", they are infiltrating and influencing everyone who takes part in it.

Then you wake up 20 years later and go "Why is everything so fucking pozzed?" and it's that way because when the time came to fight the good fight, you turned your nose up and went "it's silly and no one will care about it".

Oh wait, I just described American conservatives.

Dude I KNOW i shouldn't get upset but it fucking grinds my gears. I had a guy call me tryhard for enjoying parkour and urban exploration. I fucking headbutted the guy. You can't talk shit and not expect to get hit.

owthedge.tiff

Kill yourself you legitimate man child.

Dude, what?

you like gavin mcInnes? You some sort of retard into the concept of crony anarchism?

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/suicide/

We give plenty of people shit for less stuff that's far older, don't act like that's an excuse.

As if you are not cancerous shitfuck yourself
Please, reddit, leave already.

gav doesn't like any form of fiction. thinks it's like some crazy faggot next to you whispering in your ear about magical worlds and made up bullshit

i won't argue the point there's better ways to spend my time or enjoy life.

Sorry for saying definitely?

I don't agree with you

nah that's bullshit. he reads comics and spergs out about them if pushed

more Holla Forums

Threads over folks

But he's a

FUCKING PRICK

How can it not make me angry? It made everyone else angry too!

How can I be more like you? Outrage tends to make me sleepy or tired.

Have hope for anything neiche and then wait about 10 years.

Gavin is a cuckservative in disguise.

this guy just thinks fiction is for faggots.

also this

So Moby Dick, Dune, Isaac Asimov's Foundation series, A Space Odyssey, and other great works such as poems, haikus, and motifs are for faggots then?

If he thinks that, then he has no soul and should probably shoot himself

But user, video games are for children.

Holy shit what a condescending asshole

I have never unironically said this. But if there was ever such thing as mansplaining, this is it.

Unless he's trolling and being sarcastic, in which case he's doing it wrong

You may meet some smug assholes like this either online or in real life. If you do meet one, you won't win an argument with them. Bail and don't look back. I'm telling you for your own good, because these motherfuckers do not back down and will try to humiliate you with a smirk on their face.

Nice job, op!

Also he isn't just some guy, it made everyone mad because people actually think like him, and they've met them before

He's not wrong for the most part but I'm sure the fag has never seen a CRPG.

kill yourself

Guys great, also, shit thread OP, this is barely vidya

There's no sign that he considers the opinions from the OP video to be a joke.

What people consider liberal about him is the cuckservative leanings of his that has him thinking if he disses feminists and points out some anti-white opinions in the media that this makes him edgy. Relatively speaking, he is edgy, but the issue with him is mostly that he acts like a pussy when it comes to defending his opinions by confronting those attacking them.

That's what people are criticizing with the video game video, he thinks it's great criticizing liberals most of the time, but when they're actively putting out media that is absolute dog shit because of how pozzed up it is, he takes the attitude that he is above it all and doesn't feel like getting involved.

A non interventionist approach is what makes cuckservatives feel like they're being more mature and superior to those they're ideologically opposed to. But it accomplishes nothing.

Listen cacb0e, every other post in this thread is you. We get it, you don't like this guy, his demeanour, his opinions, what have you. But let me ask you, who fucking cares you thin-skinned cunt? You play video games for fun, not to complain about people who don't play video games. As others in this thread have already stated, grow the fuck up.

Embed related suggests otherwise

I agree with Gavin and don't care about him looking like a hipster. The truth is the truth no matter who says it.

The thing is that if "gamers" weren't such fucking weak willed losers, Gavin's words wouldn't have mattered. If Gamergate actually chased out the SJWs instead whining for them to be more honest (ethics faggotry), they than lay more claim to maturity to Gavin could. GGers would have been the ones who eliminated a corrosive element in media and Gavin would be some no-nothing nitwit.

But that's not the case because most "gamers" are leftists whose problems with SJWs ultimately come down to "tone". Ultimately, the leftist anti-SJWs of gamergate agree with their far-left counterparts but don't like the aggressive and overbearing nature of their actions and rethoric.

Both groups are:

*(both groups perceive themselves as this and attempt to revoke this distinction from each other)

Due to this similarity, GG only served to make SJWs more honest in their toy reporting. If SJWs are such a threat to free expression why would let them stay in the gaming industry and not send them back to art school where they belong? I willing to wager that the reason why along with shared beliefs are:

Face it, Gavin is right. You're more better off learning how to build a table than pissing away hours playing a game you'll get fussy about anyway. Why should video game escapism be treated like a drug? I heard a woman say in response to Gavin's video that she plays StarCraft with her husband after she's done taking care of her sickly father. Should that really be something that a wife does?

Oh wait, go back to Holla Forums? Well I guess what I said above doesn't matter.

[/spoiler]Yeah go back to Holla Forums, the place where child molestation and sodomy are condoned for the purposes of defending the white race. Everywhere you go there seems to to be people that wanna fuck cartoons, children, or each other in the ass[spoiler]

all that effort for such weak b8
hahaha kill urself fambalam

I'd rather have people trash on "gamers" or whatever. Scare all the normalfags on the hobby, and the only people making and playing games would be those who are actually passionate about the hobby, unlike the faux hollywood that it is striving to be today.

Man i wish games were still for children, that would mean they would be careless in plot and concentrated on gameplay
Although he might not be wrong, propaganda works much better on children so it's a good medium to stir kid minds

Not only is it old, but I wouldn't listen to the opinion of a guy who doesn't know how to properly groom his own facial hair.

I'm serious

[/sarcasm] i'm sure [sarcasm]

Gavin has always used this retarded "oh well you are all pussies" act, shouldn't really be surprising at this point.

I loved the shit out of Gavin McInnes before this, I thought he was pretty cool, and was glad someone like him was a conservative, because there is a huge lack of conservatives that aren't 60 year old men who seem out of touch with young people. This video was heartbreaking, now I can't stand him.

What I have to do to prove my honesty? I cranked that post out around 2 AM out of passion not humor.

What I have to do to prove my honesty? I cranked that post out around 2 AM out of passion not humor. Why would I do all THAT just to bait?

but Holla Forums loves him, so I have to too.
Even though his is married to an Indian chick

Holla Forums hates his cuck guts, and that niggerfucker milo too

Gavin McInnes is a poor man's Jim Goad.

I don't agree with him but he is at least funny sometimes.

Miles McInnes character is the funniest shit.

he literally said watching TV and reading fiction is bad. Video games provide entertainment that is immersive and provides challenges. God forbid men have fun challenging each other in worlds that provide new perspectives and goals and to socialize with each other. Games TOTALLY have never had adult themes and motifs right?