Trump to Congress on Syria strike: US to take additional action to further its national interests

Trump to Congress on Syria strike: US to take additional action to further its national interests.

https:// www.rt.com/usa/384066-trump-in-letter-to-congress-on-syria/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/donald-trumps-syria-strikes-not-start-campaign-topple-assad/
8ch.net/pol/res/9671953.html#q9671953
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't trust RT, any other source?

Which action would "further our national interest"? Plowing Assad more or working indirectly with Assad to demolish ISIS like that stickied thread suggests?

How about this then? If that's not good enough I'll have to get Trump himself to call you directly and read it to you. Not sure I can do that tbh.

twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/status/850783421303578626

Trump will send you to die for Israel but relax, it's 6000000D chess.

That's more than good enough, thanks user.

Trump never specified what this "national interest" was. Neither the chess-believers or the chess-deniers' predictions are confirmed or disproved. Only time will tell, let us not forget the message within the stickied thread about redirecting focus on ISIS which may be what this interest is.

The thing is though, if it's national interest to crush Assad, then we've been conned. If it's national interest to help Assad, it's still iffy, after all, Assad himself stated he didn't want help from Trump/The U.S.

If it's a national interest to vanguard against ISIS it works in direct disinterest of Israel. The sticky also suggest that the help to Assad would be indirect which means he really wouldn't have much to refuse.

Transmission on 8992 right now btw.

So much for the airfield bombing being a one-off deal, eh? Anyone who thought that Trump was finished with Syria after sending in 59 Tomahawk missiles was fucking deluding themselves.

Dubya 2.0

If anything, Trump's Inner Circle has been hinting at shifting against ISIS now, this must be taken into consideration for any proper speculation. Time is the only entity that can tell.

Read the wording he just says that he'll pursue American national interests in general.

RT is bullshit here.

There is nothing "National" about this and furthering implies more of what has been done, right?

Furthering national interests within a region doesn't directly imply more of what has been accomplished, a strike against ISIS would be furthering national interests.
And yes, the letter clearly reads "further its important national interests".

cautious optimism

Maybe he's talking about opening a McDonalds that would further National Interests.
I don't care for how much longer you want to look away but you're being a dishonest coward.

This is the narrative Trump bolstered to vanquish any talk of UN interventionist wars against Assad. The UN was conspiring to oust Assad by using false flags as casus bellis, and the narrative that Trump brought Assad to heel pertaining to any chemical attacks is the perfect impact to halt this action. As Trump's inner circle hints of an ISIS-takedown operation, this is very suggestive of my prognostication.

"I lost my sons in the Syrian war, but at least Hillary didn't win!" - t. Trump supporters

When's he going to lock her up, hmmm?

It's as if you shills don't read the thread.

i'm still going to wait until I hear Trump say he is going to end the regime. Until then I see nothing wrong with this.

Real question here. Why the fuck would you pull off a missile strike like this that did no damage if you were planning on invading the country. It just doesn't make any sense. Why would you warn them before attacking like that?

It's time to stop digging the hole.

At least it was Trump who had you die for Israel, Ami.

Since you are here, I have a question. What is it like to be such a cuck? I have never been one so I dont' know, but I would like to understand your cuck ways and open up a healthy dialogue between us. One of the first steps into bringing our country together is understand why cucks think and behave like they do.

h ttps://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/04/06/un-27-children-died-syrian-chemical-tragedy/100113818/

How many times are you faggots going to fall for this?

Because Trump doesn't intend to launch a regime change upon Syria.

You are outputting much more fanatical fanfiction than I am, you imply that "furthering American national interests" directly 100% for certain means war with Syria.

A war isn't going to be enacted on Syria. If anything was suggested, especially by Trump's inner circle, attention will shift against ISIS.

15 killed according to the Syrians. I don't know how many planes though, but any military equipment is pretty damn valuable over there.

"those steps are underway."
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/donald-trumps-syria-strikes-not-start-campaign-topple-assad/

Where could he possibly have gotten that notion from user? Let alone believed it enough to make a fucking statement on it. BTW they use the same quote from Rex in both articles. Look, the Press Secretary lied his ass off last time this shit happened as well. And the time before that, etc.
I'm willing to listen, but shrugging this off isn't beneficial to anyone.

nice maymay, not even a roflbot. facts don't change around these parts though :^)

no damage. Especially considering Russia's involvement and the fact that Trump has previously stated he wanted to attack and defeat ISIS.

I'm not demanding we shrug this off, I'm demanding we not conduct any solidified predictions or loyalties based off of what happened so far, as no side has been proven or illegitimate. Only time will deduce what is truthful, and we mustn't succumb to shilling operations while a happening this large is undergoing.

So proceed with regime change while at the same time getting rid of (((IS))) since they did their part splendidly. If my name was John McCain, I'd say this is a perfect plan.

Hey if they got a deal going on with Syria and Russia great but I'm just not seeing it. There's very little pointing toward that possibility right now.

The no damage claim can be debated if you're the Syrian government. It's still an attack on a foreign country without any sort of provocation whatsoever. Even if you somehow believe the fake chemical strike narrative, that would still not justify any US military action.

And then attacks the Syrian military lol.

He actually did attack ISIS when all that shit was going on.

Funny cause I trust RT over almost every other source.

Where at?

Officials from the WH have been hinting at indirect cooperation with Assad to take down ISIS via shifting national interests there.
He attacked Syria for numerous reasons, one to demolish the Russian Agent rumor and to run the left still believing it into having little influence over others, two to immunize Assad from UN efforts as now the story is Assad bending the knee to Trump on chemical weapons meaning there is lesser of a justification to war Assad, three to frighten China as Trump displayed his readiness and brawn, four to one-up Obama and devastate his legacy even more, and perhaps even more reasons.

Wrong. People are ignoring, lying, and twisting facts about this. It's currently following the exact course of history and you're telling people to stay calm and just wait like good goys. One day, it'll be too late and your cowardice will be at fault.
Funny you say that. Believe me or not, I've been on well before Holla Forums. Both sides are getting shilled and it's largely the users fault now because they adopted the bullshit. Is it such a stretch to think both Trump and Clinton had people here? Step outside the fucking narrative. Every fucking time Trump did something shit, or had kike ties exposed it was the same response. Learn to wade through shills already, or go back to lurking. Your moderate bullshit got us into this mess.

You faggots still didn't get the memo that we know you're shills when you talk like this.

It could be that Trump wanted Russia to share some of the work load in wiping out ISIS and he needed to find an indirect way to get them back there. Who knows.

This. I don't care about Trumps words. Its all smoke and mirrors which is good since no one knows wtf is going on. No one seems to mention how many times Trump bombed ISIS up until yesterday, including the first hours he was president.

Shill using Holla Forums buzzwords trying to call others shills. How many people on your discord right now faggot?

it's just posturing guys

it's just posturing guys

it's just posturing guys

it's just posturing guys

it's just posturing guys

Preventing another jewish holocaust of course.

Point fucking proven.

If both sides are shilling than none are confirmed. Also Trump had a very lesser amount of establishment money to expend so I doubt that he'd branch effort here at all, especially in comparison to Clinton. If there were Trump shills they trembled in numbers to Clinton's.
I highly advocate for no further attacks on Syria as enough damage has been yielded to bring about all beneficial aspects.

Threatens to take additional action against Assad
"Additional action of American interests" doesn't immediately signify an anti-Assad fiasco.

WH officials stated that interests will be shifted to ISIS and extracted from Assad, which leads belief into this being dandy.

Somehow I expect this ultranationalistic would be something that leftists would support considering they are zionists funded by george soros like Trumo the kike

Have you noticed how they've all started saying ISIL now? That is actually more concerning to me than a fucking missile strike that barely did any damage.

I admit that this is true.

They used ISIL back in 2013. What does this mean?

At some point you have to see that Trump is human and oppose decisions he makes such as tomahawking Syria, which of course was incredibly asinine.

Agree mate. So address how Rex came to make that statement without grey matter barrel rolls. If you can work in how it fits the exact bullshit narrative we've seen pushed since W and still have cause to basically "just chill man" I'll give you bonus points.

I never wished for us to "just chill man", but rather not assemble assured assumptions immediately and that both or neither takes on the matter are plausible.
Rex's statement is beyond me but remember that there are WH admissions contradicting his statement, therefore we shouldn't jump to any solid conclusion yet. Just keep bolstering support for no further strikes on Syria and wait for more upbringings.

Hmm. Russians use that often (ИГИЛ in slavrunes).

please go back to the discord, we already agreed that this isn't effective any more since /POL knows. Shut down the T_D D&C right now.

stop being a crypto faggot, elaborate.

ISIL is Islamic State in the Levant instead of of just Syria (ISIS). On its face it's kind of irrelevant, but ISIL is what the mudslimes want to be called because the Levant is like the entire region and not just Syria. It's also what the jews want to call them, because obviously ISIS is jews. The neocohens in our government use ISIL.

It's fuckin weird but I am sure the kikes use the term ISIL as a type of meme magic to manifest the Islamic Caliphate all over the Levant.

It's fucking political Theater you useless faggot.

Last I heard it was 6.

Not the original person who replied to you, but I think they're referring to the missiles that accidentally hit an ISIL controlled village.

Even then that's not directly attacking ISIL members since it pretty much killed only a few civilians.

How about offering posthumous degrees to the victims?

Sean Spicer just said on Fox News just said look at the pictures blablabla … we can't let this go on…. it's time for action, It's time the U.S. took leadership.

It's Freedom Fries all over again. Unbelievable.

Could try CNN? That may be more to your liking.

The #1 news network for patriots who care about innocent babies. It's time for action!

This board smells like reddit.

It's not wrong to want to strangle that bitch.

I feel you brother, I too have been on pol since 2000 and to an oldfag like me, it's very sad to see the board in this state. Donald J. Trump is NOT my president JILL STEIN 2020

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

8ch.net/pol/res/9671953.html#q9671953

These MS paint pepes are all over cuck chan and here. Shills

jokes on you, i recognize this post as a 360 degree no scope by the piss mattress and have registered republican

Anyone want to bet on when Trump folds on his wall thing? Or if he even begins construction?

Because killing Russian soldiers with cruise missiles is a WW3 catalyst

When Russian nukes hit D.C.

Last thing I've heard is a Refugee zone in Southern Syria. I'd find that acceptable; it's within the scope of his campaign promises.

This is going to end up with boots on the ground though. Oh well, same old shit. ZOG is incredibly difficult to fight off. There's still some time to see what unfolds, but it's not looking good.