Mfw shills think they can break Holla Forums

The more you shill here, the more we learn your tactics. The more you shill, the more validation and influx we get, adapting us to conflict and proving we're doing something right and disturbing our enemies. You can't "consensus crack" us, because we care only about the truth and our own blood.

You're wasting your time and you master's shekels, you niggers. But by all means, keep posting and browsing, you may fall through with your lies and eventually get "redpilled". We follow the truth.

We will never stop browsing here. We are here forever and you faggot normies will never get it.No matter how low is the quality of posting. If this site breaks, we will go somewhere else. We follow the truth. There is no way you can shut us down, not in this timeline.

All your talking points are obvious, we can smell your AIDS miles away, just by the way you write. While you're all crying and desperate, we don't give a fuck. We're organical, you're being paid, and, if your bosses win or we win, you will get gassed either way, you dumb cucks.

PRAISE KEK

enjoy your (you), you fucking donald reddit shill

Shills have been on Holla Forums since day one, can we stop acting like its something out of the ordinary?

ok

No lunch-breaks in Tel-Aviv? That's what I'm talking about you moronic faggot, we can sense you're trying to pretend to be "one of us". Give up.

Yeah, but their activities have been extraordinarily high after the hacking. Half of the posters are shills, which indicates something…

It indicates all the damage control you're pushing for another kike puppet. Fuck off. Saged, filtered, and hidden.

I still Heil Hitler and I still support Trump
You shills have achieved nothing

First the shills "hurr durr" on Holla Forums, trying to flood thread and get (you)'s, then they claim everyone who supports Trump is a kike-puppet.

You're getting increasingly butthurt, for a shill.

Its probably a concerted effort by some faggot group from another site. They will get bored and itll be back to normal after a week or two.

I honestly think every shilling attempt has made us stronger. Without the shills, we wouldn't be angry as often, and our anger fuels us.

I'm just waiting for the muslims and jews purge

lel. Fuckers need to make up their minds on who's a shill and who's not.

Fucking newfags just dont appreciate having every intel agency in the world attacking us for a decade, smile you niggers.

(Holy fucking checked)

The eternal Chumpcuck.

This is the first I've heard about shills being anti Israel and pointing out who a Syrian intervention would actually serve. Who is behind the shilling? Definitely not JIDF or CTR with those talking points.

Maybe it's actually the people who have been saying that he was a shabbos goy for the last few months. I have had my suspicions about him after hearing that he sent a copy of "guess who's coming to dinner" to a golf course owner who didn't want blacks or Jews on his course.

Prepare yourself for more disappointment, the odds are that its going to get even worse. We still gained a victory though, Trump helped to make our beliefs slightly more acceptable. He was never the endgame anyway he was a stepping stone and a way to legitimize our ideas, this board knew that before the influx of redditors We will never solve our problems through the democratic process, it's too far gone for that now.

Someone screencap tripledubs of truth. My resolution sucks.

Thread needs more gas for the kikes

Here ya go fam.

Praise kek, OP is completely right.
Holla Forums is the intellectual equivalent of "nothin personal kid"

I'm not talking about different opinions but the directed mass shilling that is being openly performed, focusing to turn people against Trump and consensus crack by inflating false claims that he is a "neo-con" and distract us with petty fake wars against Kushner. There is a whole Shareblue memo instructing shills do to all these 3 things.

You're not wrong, you're just letting your frustration over these actions blind you from the mass shilling that is being performed by our enemies since the board was hacked.

So we focus on #SethRich. Stab Clinton and they'll end up stabbing kike Kushner for us.

Man, I think Holla Forums could take Burch's title given how pathetic they are.

Not that hard, with actual neocons praising the attack?

It wouldn't be good shilling if there wasn't factual basis. Still, Assad will remain, Obamacare will be replaced, and neo-cons won't start new wars. Creating mass-hysteria over such actions may be usefull to prevent it from happening again, but it is easily exploited by shills.

Holla Forums gets BTFO and told to fuck off in virtually every single board. Meanwhile their discord got gang banged by some fellow anons and they are more butthurt than ever. I suspect their weak shilling will continue until Monday. Keep posting smug girls to drive them off

So you can assure me, 100% factually, that Trump will not attack Syria a second time? And in case of another false flag attack, he will not reiterate?

Well said OP, you are not a fag
PRAISE KEK INDEED

First post best post

This is what you faggots have turned this website into