Bethesda e3 showcase

You mean Skyrim 2?

you know what yeah fine skyrim 2 fuck it
whats the point in even giving it a name when its not going to happen?

Oh great. More SJW faggotry.

yep thats 90% of what they talked about
then about 7% elder scrolls online and legends nobody fucking cares
and 2% skyrim remaster even fewer people fucking care

You mean, Skyrim but more casualized?

Nott Howard

I told myself that not matter how bad this E3 was, and it was most certainly casualised shit, I would not get upset, because I've got a date with my highschool sweetheart next sunday.

So it was a good day, but a pisspoor E3, I'm not sure what to feel

you don't know it could be great maybe they could turn shit around and it could be good

but guess what you don't know and you never will because it won't fucking happen its never coming out its going to be ESO and legends forever!

did I miss something

I set my standards so low for this, but nuQuake is just made me fucking mad.

i have lost all hope i had in bethesda
this e3 conference is the straw that broke the camels back i'm fucking done

I feel like it was only a matter of time

Should i kill myself now, or wait for microsoft's showcase?

All these niggers in the thread that expected something good out of E3 hahahahaha.

Fuck what have we been telling you all this time? It's dead. Bethesda wont make anything good anymore, nor will EA. Hell EA never makes anything good.

do it faggot
and stream it i need something to brighten up my day

Wait for Microsoft's showcase.

That way, you can die drinking.

I have no fucking words.

We are here to suffer user

Probably over reacting about the female player option.

Kek'd anyway

>>>/tumblr/

not me Todd…
not me

what the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little shit?

he said you're a faggot

Fucking hell, Bethesda.

Im now more certain than ever that Bethesda is completely creatively bankrupt. What little innovation left must have left with the talent.

Fucking Skyrim Remaster
Fallout DLC is copying the top mods of Fallout still!

why the fuck are they remastering skyrim?
why don't they do a good installment of the series? like morrowind or oblivion?

It's the latest style to recognize the latest tragedy in the most uninvolved and lazy way possible.

because that would require effort

Look at fallout 4. They already know they dont got the people anymore to make a decent elder scrolls game. Anything they do will fail. Howard is keeping them from his baby as long as he can.

:^)

Considering how far skyrim and fallout have fallen yes Oblivion is good. At least it kept in its rpg elements and had a lot of options with the creation kit.

Also shivering isles was amazing.

Comparing old mummified shit to new steaming shit makes the older one look better, but theyre both shit either way. Dont delude yourself.

I actually enjoyed Skyrim, even though objectively it's a shit game. The music and the setting are top tier, and the gameplay is playable enough to make it an enjoyable experience. Mods also much enhance the experience, though that's no excuse for a bad game

Oblivion however is shit in pretty much every aspect. fuck Oblivion

morrowind was good though right?

morrowind was fucking fantastic
but it has aged horribly
its graphics look like total shit now

wat

Also it has aged like shit in the graphics department. They should have gone for more stylized assets, so it wouldn't have aged.

I only saw BF1 & Tittyfall from EA and the FIFA games looked like shit

Bethesda

I can't wait for Ubisoft!

they really should have
its amazing how morrowind looks like shit
but the original half life is 4 years older and still looks fantastic

Anyone who expected TESVI this year is retarded noting FO4 came out only last year
Expect 1 more year

I didn't watch EAs
Was there Galipoli

i wish they would stop wasting time on fallout
i fucking hate bethesda fallout i didn't like fallout 3 i didn't like fallout new vegas and i fucking hated fallout 4

i want the elder scrolls back

The Mafia 3 stream was just pure bants. The entire chat was just having a laugh at how KILL WHITEY everything was.

Well FO4 shipped 12 Million copies dunno how many sold but I think once they're shipped its the shops problem and not Bethesda's so it doesn't matter if they actually sell so they don't care about the fans just the money lets hope TESVI sells less than 10M and FO5 sells less than 6M

fallout 5 won't be coming out for a VERY long time
have you seen the gap between FO3 and FO4?

The gap that was like what 6 years, like the Gap between TESV and TESVI will be 6 years
I could imagine FO5 coming between 2019 and 2020

I don't know what else you were expecting.

Man, so much newfaggotry in the last days
Please mods just nuke this place up after E3