OPERATION SAVE THE WHITE HOUSE

OPERATION SAVE THE WHITE HOUSE
alright, listen ladies
it's by now clear that this slimy kike is trying step by step to oust bannon and attempt a neocon coup
this cannot happen
unfortunately we have been looking the other way too long on this, so he has gained ground on many levels (he was probably behind flynn's resignation) but we can still push back
we already made normies aware of the situation on twitter with the hashtag #firekushner (keep pushing it btw) but this is not enough, and it's unlikely that trump will fire him all of a sudden
so we must take steps
so FIRST OF ALL we must prevent kushner from fulfilling the last steps of his plan, that is, to oust priebus and most importantly bannon
bannon must not go, at any cost
so, i suggest you get on twitter and start shilling "keepbannon" "supportbannon" and other similar hashtags, maybe make them trend
if you're american call the white house immediately and make it VERY clear that if bannon is gone, your support is gone with him
if you personally know irl a couple of other trump supporters explain the situation and try to form protests or something
get vocal, express your support to bannon in any way possible
this is an emergency guys, if we lose all our struggle for the past 2 years will be vain

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Z4dyf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mercer_(businessman)
archive.is/0fspz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP

"alright, listen ladies" + Kuchner
CAIQUE AUTHOR / STAY AWAY

Why have I seen this faggots face in 1/3 of the threads created here over the past 2 days?

Shills know we hate Kushner so they keep spamming Kushner threads? I dont get it.

it points the blame on kushner away from trump.

But regular users here don't spam multiple threads of the same topic. Its obvious the shills from discord/shariablue but I don't understand the point other than sliding.

The "Ivanka+Kushner made Trump attack Syria" is obviously bullshit. Trump isn't a little bitch that makes moves based on emotion or because a family member wanted him to.

Kike violating the shabbat, again. Temple running out of foreskin?

HEY CTR MAKE WRITE YOUR THREADS PROPERLY

it's getting too obvious the Kushner shit is YOUR talking point.

archive.is/Z4dyf
stop defending the fifth columnist

Learningchode needed a new shtick.

BUMP
STOP THE KIKE NOW

BUMP
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT TO BANNON OR EVERYTHING IS LOST

wasted dubs

lmao, reminds me of the ron paulberg spam.

try again virginchode.

Just so you know, I worked for Goldman Sachs to cash in some money.
And now I'm gogin to be a future film star.
Screenshot this, when I win the oscar, you'll know.
Kek will be proud.

You fags should be happy (((he))) is not going anywhere, he is the conduit to Trumps real master, Robert Mercer
Trump will fire Jared and deal with family drama before he fucks with Mercer

Funny how Banon didn't want to do yet kike done in law is all for doing the kikes bidding on intervention.

It's not up to Bannon or Trump, marching orders come from Mercer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mercer_(businessman)

he is ourguy.

hopefully, but (((Bannon))) is a phony

bannon is ourguy too.

There's no saving this White House. Obstruct, attack, harass, and get them out after one term.

nope, the alternative is democrat.

So what? The administration has already shown it is just going to keep doing what the previous one did. He's burnt. He's done. It's not fixable and no one around him can be trusted to do anything.

If you're that worried about a Democrat, maybe take things a step further and create another, more disruptive alternative [i.e. not whining like an impotent faggot and start killing people].

expose this among the voterbase

also, keep focusing on bannon
read what i wrote in the OP, apply it and make him stay

based on one event? look, bannon is still in. until he is booted out we have an in, with dems in the office we got noting.

*nothing

It's not based on one event. It's his entire cabinet full of god awful neo-cons. It's his endless rhetoric for "safe zones" and Israel worship during his campaign. All of THAT has culminated in killing people and degrading the Syrian air force to support ISIS/Israel on blatantly false "intelligence". There's no coming back from that. He's a false flagging Israel firster.

it's realpolitik. don't expect trump to just do what we want him to, he has to navigate through all this bullshit. and he probably doesn't want what we want, not completely anyway. but still we get more with him in than anyone else atm. yes i get it, that it's a disappointment but trump was always a wildcard against certain disaster. and for a wildcard he's still done better for us than anyone else would've.

Filtered.

Man, the kikes were already there when you voted for him. And everyone knew it. Suddenly everyone is OMG KIKES as if it was some surprise. If Kushner and Ivanka were that influential, Bannon and Miller would be far gone at this point. Apart from a few bullshit rumors (which could've been planted by Kushner himself and all his kike media friends) is no substantial proof that they're going anywhere.

Does he seem more jewish than a pretzel or is my gaydar overloading over recent events?

Pretty much this. Still hope the missile strikes was more a false statement of loyalty to ZOG than a genuine compromise.

pretzels not jewish, sergei

you can see his kike nose growing in the photo lel

KEEP BANNON DUMP KUSHNER
KEEP BANNON DUMP KUSHNER
KEEP BANNON DUMP KUSHNER

someone should bring a big banner like that at the next rally on April 18 in Palm Beach, FL

The reclusive billionaire Robert Mercer is anti-Federal Reserve pro-Gold Standard, economically speaking he's part of the Ron Paul crowd. You're an idiot.

He's some kind of asperger math genius who worked on translation algorithms that are now used in the Google language translation program. He's also against carbon taxes and he thinks AGW is bullshit.

If you haven't read this article, read it it's interesting, Mercer may be a weirdo but he's not a globalist, he's not at all part of the Bilderberg / Rockefeller crowd

archive.is/0fspz

" “He’s a very independent thinker,” says Sean Fieler, a conservative donor in New Jersey who’s worked with Mercer on advocating a return to the gold standard. “He’s a guy with his own ideas, and very developed ideas, and I wouldn’t want to speak on his behalf.”

Four people who’ve discussed the matter with him say Mercer is preoccupied with the country’s monetary and banking systems, which he sees as hopelessly compromised by government meddling. He was the main financial backer of the Jackson Hole Summit, a conference that took place in Wyoming last August to advocate for the gold standard, two of these people said. His name wasn’t anywhere on the agenda. According to video shot at the event, he sat with Rebekah toward the back of the audience, an unobtrusive, silver-haired gentleman with dark brows, wire-rimmed glasses, a navy suit, and a red tie. At dinner that night, he sat at a table while other guests chattered around him, softly whistling to himself. "

None of that changes the fact that Bannon is and always will be a banker, that will do or say whatever makes him (((money))), it just so happens larping as a nationalist on the internet along with his banker background got him close to Mercer.

wasted dubs

even wasteder dubs

not sure if wasted dubs

Cohn
Cohen
Is he jewish?
Are you of making jokes?

bump
bannon is our man in the white house, support him at all costs