JAMIE GORELICK, IVANKA'S AND KUSHNER'S LAWYER, IS INVOLVED IN THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

JAMIE GORELICK, IVANKA'S AND KUSHNER'S LAWYER, IS INVOLVED IN THE CLINTON FOUNDATION
archive.is/mvgij
and she's also a democrat
archive.is/hj7Hx
spread this on every pro-trump platform, every normie needs to understand why ivanka and jared are the fifth column of the white house

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2004/apr/15/20040415-094758-5267r/
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2776975/posts
archive.fo/PXIZd
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/alex-jones-is-starting-to-think-kushner-is-illuminati.html
archive.is/vT0FQ
a.doko.moe/ldfbpx.csv
ghostbin.com/paste/vgxc5
archive.fo/bJD6O
ghostbin.com/paste/rg643
boards.4chan.org
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/breaking-report-petraeus-working-behind-scenes-mcmaster-put-troops-ground-syria/
youtube.com/watch?&v=ZRlatDWqh0o
nationalinterest.org/feature/donald-trumps-biggest-problem-20092
nymag.com/news/features/57891/index6.html
esquire.com/news-politics/a47697/jared-kushner-trump-campaign/
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/08/22/ivanka-trump-and-jared-kushners-power-play
memegenerator.net/instance/76535479/serious-sosa-this-trump-your-president-he-has-chivatos-like-kushner-working-for-him-his-judgement-st
cnn.com/2017/01/29/politics/trump-travel-ban-congress-reaction/
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/MikeEnochTRS/status/851169630999769091
archive.is/10UoU
media.8ch.net/file_store/13901983879b70f737e0f14a999223389d10a435ba24aa9ff237727806a1f69d.png
archive.is/Z3aaS
archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy
archive.is/nGnFT
archive.is/gzwKi
archive.is/4hNSl
archive.is/eMVNg
archive.fo/SFUiQ
archive.is/DZlyo
thepopulist.us/2017/04/timeline-of-the-coup/
youtube.com/watch?v=6rDUYZIUUjs&t=40s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-rising-powers-white-house-n739126
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice find.

bumping this thread because of links

Bumping because fuck.

Incriminating

She's feminist enough, can we pry for divorce? Pin it all on Kushner?

What do we have here?

Holla Forums was right again

I like where you are going with this. Meming them into divorce is a noble cause.

That'd be pretty funny.

(Checked)

JUST!

CUCK

THAT

KIKE

UP

FAM!

ALIMONY!
L
I
M
O
N
Y

bump, put this kike in an oven

confirmed

Remember that betraying Trump like that by proxy donating to the Clinton Foundation is betraying Ivanka and for that, there is no recourse but to end the marriage. Hopefully he's never done anything really bad like Anthony Weiner.

Kushner showed Ivanka and Donald the Samson Option with Netanyahu on a Skype call and told them that's what happens if they end the marriage.

Then let's make it happen.

Cry REEEEEEEEEEEEEE and let slip the Frogs of WAR!

DO IT KIKES!

Is this yet another devastating strike against (((them))) from Holla Forums ?

She was also part of the 9/11 cover up commission.

FIRE KUSHNER

or just put him in an oven

Hahaah this silly faggot's gonna get fucking wrecked.

nice pic I remember that thread

https ://archive.is/vT0FQ

kushner rabbit hole goes deep

KIKENER MUST GO

At this point, if the Jews nuked London, or Paris, or Berlin, English, French, and Germans would clap, for Jews would only be nuking their own monstrous holiday resort cities full of raping shitskins.

At this point, most people with their head on would be more upset over Mobile Alabama's truck stop getting Samsoned than London.

ALIMONY!

Wew. I need this in my life.

Jamie Gorelick’s wall
washingtontimes.com/news/2004/apr/15/20040415-094758-5267r/

In any persons wikipedia page I'm viewing, "born in a Jewish family" is always the first thing I look for.

Okay it's pretty clear by now that Ivanka is the trojan horse, isn't it?

Yes but how do we get rid of her?

Ivanka and her husband are NOT to be trusted.

OP LINKED TO AN ARCHIVED WaPo ARTICLE, MORE KUSHNER IVANKA SHILLING DO NOT FALL FOR IT

What surprise.

By keeping an eye on her, it's too soon and we don't have enough concrete and convincing evidence.

She convinced Trump to interfere in Syria, that's reason enough to get rid of the kikess.

So who should we tell it?

The good goys who only listen to their masters?
The shills who are against us anyway?

Or maybe the normies who don't give a fuck at all?

I know you're right, but how do we get the message out?

FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS!?

get in the oven kike, kushner is done, and Trump will be too if he doesn't get rid of the kike.

Disprove the information being sourced then.

A jewish democrat women from Yew York, what could go wrong?

Doing gods work user

Requesting a Kushner with the fuck my shit up hair.

So what
Fuck off shill(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

She is their lawyer, kike-kun. This kikess was also busy vetting Hillary Clinton’s future cabinet members back in November.

Gorelick's purpose, like Comey's, is to keep the Clintons out of jail but also to subvert. Besides Chelsea, Gorelick is one of the reasons Invanka pressured Trump into not prosecuting Hillary. What a coincidence that Hillary tweets for airfield air strikes hours before they happen.

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2776975/posts

next time try to be a little less obvious

There are no good jews, cuck-kun. Ku-ku-ku~

Double whammy amirite goys

The very fact that Ivanka and Kushner have any sway whatsoever politically is incriminating, and now not only is Kushner a super-Jew orthodox clutching his Talmud Super-Revenge-on-the-Goyim edition advising with his wife (who clearly has more allegiance to him and Israel than her own father) the President, but now also comes to light these other absolutely insidious forces of other New York Super-Jews and Jewesses who are playing behind the scenes to influence.

I'm sorry to say but you should all heed these words when Trump does the next thing that is not at all in American interests, but to international Jewry.

His daughter is a whore to Israel, a shiksa, and if he had any dignity, he'd divorce himself from them quicker than you can say Marine Le Pen.

If you post about this on r/The_Donald you'll be permabanned immediately. Looks like the CIA-controlled subreddit doesn't want the info getting to he normies.

plebbit, yes i know

ivanka is probably clueless

its that souless jew kushner that needs to go

(checked)
Fuck
FUCK
She needs to go. Apparently she was on Obama's shortlist to be head of the FBI before ultimately handing it to Comey.
archive.fo/PXIZd

Remember those looks she was giving Trudeau. Once a Democrat female, always a Democrat female.

Confirmed cleaner for both the deepkike and the Clintons.

Wait… Is her doctor a democrat too?!

ohboyherewego.jpeg

What happened?

this is a fucking joke, right? you know who else donated to the clinton foundation? donald trump. you knew that before you elected him, idiots.

see

You don't see a problem here?

LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT CADRE

a member of an activist group."

>April 4 2017; before the Syrian air strike pushed by Ivanka/Jared, on record, NY Mag publishes Kushner x Illuminati headline: nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/alex-jones-is-starting-to-think-kushner-is-illuminati.html

Alright, so here's my question (and forgive me if I sound like a newfag):
How do we fight this? I'm pretty sure it's very clear that we want Kushner gone, but is there a way we can get our voice over to Trump or are we just stuck with social media hopefully letting him get the hint?

The A is a stylized Masonic symbol, which is basically a Jewish star.

2008 post claiming Jared Kushner was new head of Illuminati

archive.is/vT0FQ

r/The_Donald compromised by JIDF, possibly Kushners Project Alamo/CADRE

Proof in the image.

Kill yourself, therealcoonman.

Did you expect Reddit to be so redpilled they are in it for the epic maymays alot of them are center left.

This ties in nicely with the recent backlash against Trump's Syrian attack and the recent NSA "leak".

Is anyone else feeling that we're being lured?

So this isn't the (((Kushner))) cock-sucking board anymore? wewmods

Wanna know how I know you're not from around here SBurdo?

Or switch on Kushner has me worried, not because it's unjustified, but because we don't know how Trump will react to this.

I don't think he will see it our way. This will just position him against us.

I mean I hate Kushner and all but I find it a bit more concerning that Trump HIMSELF donated to the CF than that kike kushners laywer did.

Isn't synIRC goons?

My memory is shit but I remember it from back in the Goonfleet days, before it became clear what a bunch of cocksuckers those people are. Seemed like every SA operation was based there, and I never encountered it for any other reason.

If
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
didn't switch the God-Emperor off us, this sure as hell won't. He promised to Drain the Swamp and that includes from inside the White House.

I thought he did so to see what the fuss about the foundation was.
I no longer think that.

The fact he's gone quiet on Clinton proves we've been taken for a ride the whole time.

Yeah he really supports us. He's not using us at all.

Nice dubs, but assuming you aren't just doing this for the shekels, read my post again. I'm not talking about giving Trump a free pass, I'm saying to hold him to his promises.

Just got banned from T_D for posting this, you must be onto something.

You can try.
But I don't think he'll listen.

You mean "wrongthink".

oy vey, ban that antisemitic goy!

I remember years ago while watching a trump interview when the apprentice was getting big, Donald was asked if he was afraid to fire his own kids and he said he wouldn't think twice if they did something wrong… I think our best bet is to tweet and contact trump about kushner. Also tweet and contact Bannon and encourage him to stay were he is and don't quit. Also tell him to get more Nationalists in the white house on his side.

Question: why even bother? We know she's a shitlib and is married to a kike but no amount of evidence we produce against her is going to stop the President from listening to her even if we convince everyone she's behind this shit. Is the goal to get Trump impeached so we end up with Pence? Is the goal to get someone else in 2020? Is the goal to keep Trump in but pin the stupid shit on her?

Not seeing the endgame here.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

very nice

It's to get a reaction out of Trump. It is well known that Trump loves rallies for variety of reasons, one being he loves the interaction with his fans and the adoration. If his own fans are upset and screeching at him, he'll either have to change or deal with losing his base in real time. Removing Trump before the election is a terrible idea due to Pence but making him realize what is going on is an idea that cannot hurt. The best way to do that is to let his supporters know about the problems of the people around him so he'll be inclined to get rid of the dead weight. It will also make it harder for Kushner and Ivanka to operate since not only will the left be mad at them due to their association with Trump but the right will be mad at them due to their association with Hillary and this bitch. That or it becomes an open secret that Trump presidency is compromised and both the right and left lose anything they resembles legitimacy in the face of the people and a possible crumbling of the system occurs.

Don´t you mean filth column? Look for more, the more evidences we have, the better!

Here is a manifest of the current state of the donor list on the CF website (5.14 MiB; too large for bin): a.doko.moe/ldfbpx.csv
script to reproduce (it takes a while, though): ghostbin.com/paste/vgxc5
The format is semi-colon delimited ";;;;…" with a symbol key at the bottom.

It appears that Gorelick did not contribute in 4th quarter 2016, but that doesn't tell us anything about 2015 or Q1-3 2016. However, since the list is cumulative, it's clear that she made contribution(s) between 2014 and fourth-quarter 2016: she moved from the $50-100k bracket up to the $100-250k bracket. Donald Trump did not advance from the $100-250k donation bracket, but Ivanka Trump made a $5-10k donation somewhere between the end of 2014 and Q4 2016.

There are also a few more Gorelicks. Perhaps there's a connection.

>archive.fo/bJD6O
>ghostbin.com/paste/rg643
Gorelick also wanted to ban encryption

Holy fucking shit, this fucking kike needs to be removed right now.

And that giga kike soros needs to be executed as soon as possible

yet my intuition was always Jew? WH ? you let your daughter fuck and have kids with a jew NOOOOOO!!!!!!! and this shit is being blown way out ofc yet the jew has to get the FUCK OUT OF THE WH NOW !! fuck you jews keep thinking whites gonna wage your wars parasite the day will come you think we going for your bs like good goy and instead will turn on you and rip you from power then shit on your stupid jew faces.Anger is rising bitches keep pushing.

Trump isn't going to shitcan his daughter and son-in-law. It'd be great if he did, as for a while Ivanka and Kushner have been a hindrance.

Why wouldn't he? He hates the shit out of being betrayed. He has sued his nephew before (and could have let that guy's son die) so Trump does not play around when betrayed. That said, I don't see why we shouldn't try and fuck over Kushner and Ivanka's rep.

Trump also had gives and takes with the Clintons, you guys have the memory of a goldfish or what?

Trump knew Jared was Illuminati. Actually, it makes a lot of sense. I think he knew at least as late as 2006.

What 14D implications this has are speculation. It's possible Trump knows only because he was, in effect, chosen by them at that time - my personal source never elaborated on what he discussed with Trump and now he's deadI suspect that source was a Freemason as well.

I really like how the masons tried to larp as pythagorians but their kikery got to them eventually

Did a cap of what is dumped so far.

Punished Trump. We meme this hard enough, they go down for what they did on 9/11!

"Hey guys, lets completely ignore the kikes in the whitehouse and call anyone who calls it out a shill."
You fucking faggots, look what happened.

Trickie Dickie Spencer is tired of the
neocon Trump and wants you to vote Democrat, send them a message in Washington D.C.

Sorry, Dickie. You'll never be El Rato sticky.

Hmmmm…. I have a theory.. or just a couple questions. Check out my analysis on the Syria airfield bombing.

>boards.4chan.org Holla Forumsthread/ 120251343

Look how this Syria attack played out. Despite the initial shock, the aftermath seemed to have worked out in everyone we support's favor. Trump, Putin, and Assad walked away on top and the only people who got shafted were Israel and the rebels (Which I touch on how in the thread I linked in the first 4-5 posts).

Kushner's connections are clear and he's a filthy kike but….First note this article:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/breaking-report-petraeus-working-behind-scenes-mcmaster-put-troops-ground-syria/

Also I don't know how credible this is but Cernokike (((broke))) a story tonight about how McMaster was manipulating intel and wants 150k ground troops in Syria. Neo-Cons LOVED the idea of McMaster getting power in Trump's admin. Serious red flag. So Kushner and McMaster's intentions would appear to line up.
We have a false flag retaliation to a false flag gas attack that scored a number of advantages for our boys. Who pushed for it? Well we were told Kushner and Ivanka and that Bannon hated the idea causing them to clash. But now we're hearing that there's actually no infighting and it's McMaster and his media people jewing this. Also Shareblue was definitely shilling hard to kill him on halfchan (it was definitely Shareblue). It was also alarming. Why would they shill so hard for someone we already hate because he's a kike? They could have left him be and let our board culture take over. It was overkill.

So my questions are:

>Could Trump be staging the infighting to manipulate the Neo-Cons after tricking them with a retaliation against Syria to trick them into believing he's weakened himself to Kushner and Ivanka to get their support? (They believed Kushner was on their side even if he pushed for something that seriously (((backfired))) on them).

"In fact Kushner and Bannon are united in their opposition to McMaster’s plan."

Pic very fucking related. I didn't ask for this shit. And I'm not sticking up for him. I'm simply entertaining the idea… NOTHING IS ADDING UP AND TRUMP KEEPS WINNING????

I'm not shill I just really want some honest answers to some honest question.

Now that that's out of the way.. I understand that but consider all events. Read the thread I linked.

It certainly works in step with the Punished Trump theory as well.

Spencer does realize that Gabbard has a pro-gay stance on shit and Bernie Sanders with better legs? Aww who am I kidding, at least the mask is falling off.

I do think McMaster stinks to high heaven as well. The fact that Kristol was happy that he got selected raised many flags. If Trump tells him to fuck off on the troops on the ground idea, then we'll know he was fucking with everyone.

Neo-kikes were drooling over him. Pic related. Now we're finding out he was behind the Bannon vs Kushner and was pushing for boots on the ground in Syria in collusion with Patreus of all people. That's going to be huge if true. McMaster potentially getting purged is great.

Considering the severity of the situation brewing, there may not even be another election. The bigger consequence of alienation here is some Trump supporters considering Trump as the final test on the system itself. So failure to see results that signify real change means guaranteed instability. However at the same time Israel still want their war on Syria and will increase pressure on the White House. So it now becomes a tug-a-war to determine if the people can whip things back into shape for change or risk The Happening itself starting.

Checked. We can push for McMasters to be tossed and spread the fact that he's throwing around shitty intel.

THIS
You got right to the heart of the problem here.

youtube.com/watch?&v=ZRlatDWqh0o

I also find it funny that by attacking Kushner, we may have did him a favor in that with McMaster being exposed, McMaster can be stuck with the blame of going after Kushner, even if some of us disliked Jared in earnest. In the end, Bannon is the only one not looking like some underhanded fuck. So we should really expose McMaster hard and trigger some neocucks and get them to toss a fit and possibly go after Kushner and let them fight among themselves.

America is ripe for civil disobedience to the point of violence. In fact, just about all political factions except ours have already demonstrated organized mob violence in recent months, funded leftists particularly.

That is the crux though. It's not that pol types aren't willing to become full time agitators on the street, it's that we don't have the funding the globalist leftists do. Immigrants come to America and Europe, get on welfare and free housing and food, and spend their days doing shit, or some leftists does the same with a 15 an hour Soros funded job as an agitator.

Pol types don't have funding. They're either broke neets, or wagecucks, or in college with shit jobs, and if they drop it all, they'd be eating out of dumpsters within a week of being identified as violent right wingers, rather than defenders or liberty like that violent gook woman professor from Berkeley who advocated violence on Tucker Carlson.

Even the NS had wealthy backers for the SA in the 20s. They were a poor group surviving, but they got enoufh support to survive and agitate as mostly unemployed men. I'd guarantee if pol today was told here is your basic survival, here is your barracks, your brownhaus where we live, and our uniforms just as Mosley's or Hitler's or Mussolini's men, we'd drop our pathetic lives of wagecuck survival and go do that instead.

I'd rather be poor among brothers that entertain some hopes of middle class among Jews, niggers, traitorous women, and shills.

The fact the all the media is now supporting trump after the strike is starting to have me concerned.

What's the endgame then? Let's brainstorm.

Qui bono? Who Benefits?

I'll admit that this forum (the David Icke) leak is very timely, which makes me suspicious, but a random truth dump from 2008 doesn't scream manufactured. Which, I suppose, would be the point.

The big picture is that Trump plays the media like a fiddle. He keeps people who he doesn't like close to him. He's been ridiculing the fake news media for months, now suddenly he does the syria False Flag and they are showering him with praise, meanwhile he completes his Supreme Court Appointments and gets more of his guys in while they think suddenly they're the one's calling the tune.

Trump's consolidating his power, he threw them a bone with a pointless attack on Syria that makes them salivate for a bigger war, and then he will yank the rug out from under them AGAIN.

Posting some OC.

THESE KIKES NEED TO GO

Holy shit, the woman who sold her pussy to an orthodox Jew and who frequently pals around with Clinton's daughter has connections to nefarious people?

Who knew?

It should.
Its a sign, and a bad one.

To keep on topic here's some info on Gorelick:
2014 - Gorelick donated towards Democrat John Foust's unsuccessful bid for congress
http:// www.politico.com/story/2014/07/hillary-bill-clinton-wars-barbara-comstock-virginia-suburbs-109313_Page2.html
https:// archive.is/VFUfQ
2015 - Gorelick represented the Clinton Foundation against lawsuits for racketeering and corruption
https:// www.courtlistener.com/docket/4236610/klayman-v-clinton/
https:// archive.is/N9QvV

Here's a timeline with some theory along the way:
D&C?
03-04-2017 - Kushner Iraq trip part of wider Pentagon outreach to Trump
http:// www.politico.com/story/2017/04/jared-kushner-iraq-trip-pentagon-outreach-236833
https:// archive.is/gmWiM
INITIAL THREAT AND DOUBT?
03-04-2017 - The Pentagon Now Knows That To Get To Trump, You Go Through Jared Kushner -
https:// www.buzzfeed.com/nancyyoussef/the-pentagon-now-knows-that-to-get-to-trump-you-go-through
https:// archive.is/ZycvW
SEEDING DOUBT INTO TRUMP SUPPORTERS THROUGH ALTERNATIVE MEDIA
04-04-2017 - Roger Stone claims Kushner is leaking to MSNBC
https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAap1rM0Dq4

FAKE NEWS?
04-04-2017 - Jared Kushner: Force of order and moderation in the White House? Or central player in latest Trump spin campaign?
http:// www.salon.com/2017/04/04/jared-kushner-force-of-order-and-moderation-in-the-white-house-or-central-player-in-latest-trump-spin-campaign/
https:// archive.is/mrdO0
This reference is from a Politico article that wasn't published until two days later:
06-04-2017 - Civil war rages throughout Trump administration
http:// www.politico.com/story/2017/04/trump-white-house-civil-war-236917
https:// archive.is/xIucO
At no point is Kushner mentioned in the article, in fact the 'Civil War' is stated as being between those called the 'originals' and the veteran cuckservatives, unless an user knows of a different Politico article being referenced by Salon?

(1/2)

GAS ATTACK
04-04-2017 - 33 children and (6+6+6=) 18 women dead

BANNON REMOVED
05-04-2017 - National Security Council shake-up: Bannon out, Rick Perry in
http:// www.cnbc.com/2017/04/05/steve-bannon-reportedly-removed-from-national-security-council-in-reorganization.html
https:// archive.is/Ookux
UNCERTAINTY SPREAD TO TRUMP SUPPORTERS THOUGH ALTERNATIVE MEDIA
05-04-2017 - BANNON LOSES POWER IN WHITE HOUSE SHAKEUP
http:// www.drudgereportarchives.com/data/2017/04/05/20170405_162004.htm
https:// archive.is/CC4bV

SEEDING THE IDEA OF A FEUD BETWEEN BANNON AND KUSHNER
05-04-2017 - Trump Removes Stephen Bannon From National Security Council Post
https:// www.nytimes.com/2017/04/05/us/politics/national-security-council-stephen-bannon.html
https:// archive.is/OqHPS
BANNON VS. KUSHNER
06-04-2017 - Steve Bannon Calls Jared Kushner a ‘Cuck’ and ‘Globalist’ Behind His Back
http:// www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/06/steve-bannon-calls-jared-kushner-a-cuck-and-globalist-behind-his-back.html
https:// archive.is/8AtJ3
06-04-2017 - Steve Bannon Called Jared Kushner A ‘Cuck’ And ‘Globalist’ Behind His Back
http:// dailycaller.com/2017/04/06/steve-bannon-called-jared-kushner-a-cuck-and-globalist-behind-his-back
https:// archive.is/SOds8

SYRIAN STRIKE
06-04-2017 - 59 Tomahawk missiles hit the Syrian's airfield
Trump could have waited or even declined to react furthering the pro-Russian narrative, and display an inability to deal with the incident due to the 'chaos' in the White House, or he could do what he did.

This whole week, including the gas attacks, may have been pre-planned
As the story changed from the 'originals' vs. veteran cucks to Bannon vs. Kushner
Both of whom I'd have thought are part of the 'originals' camp
The result?
Bannon is no longer attending NSC meetings and Kushner is justifiably more questionable than ever
Whereas Dunford, Coats, Perry and McMaster are now on the committee
Not saying they're all corrupt, other anons may know better

(2/2)

A LOOK AT KUSHNER STARTUP CADRE

Well in Holla Forums's case, information is the currency for change for now. The more redpilled people Holla Forums creates, the more individual responses can emerge into an effective stand alone complex with minimal funding required.

DE GOYIM KNOW

Masonry used to gentile but was infiltrated and subverted over time

Wrong, Masonry was always Kabbalah for goyim.

saved

nah, they just love larping as greek "secret" societies such as pythagorians. They are kikes to the soul. Not that pythagorians didn't use some of these methods, but the difference is at their goals.

this

oh boy, A Wyatt Fagg with his shitty OC spamming stickies.
When will name fagging be a permab& offense?
After all the alt-kike celebrities turning their back on Trump, can we learn from this and push namefags and e-celebs away from our community?
Especially ones that haven't been relevant for more than 20 years?

An understatement to be honest. People should be ringing the alarm.

Fucking Kushner has to go fucking kike rat.

Is this real?

wew lad

Ivanka and Cuckner have to go lads

I didn't vote for this shit, get (((them))) the fuck out of the White House

THIS

Even the goyimergate racemixer jumped on the bandwagon for those sweet paytreon shekels.

springfags pls go

if you actually listened to the stream he held a more neutral wait and see approach, and invited a bunch of people on to figure out different opinions on what the hell is going on

This stuff is from 2008…

Ivanka didn't become a liability overnight. She's a New York liberal and never made any effort to hide that. But muh white knighting and muh first female president 2024.

She's a manipulative feminist monster using her pet kike to get what she wants while keeping her own image squeaky clean for a political run.

You might not know it but the Kushners hate her guts and never truly accepted their marriage even after the conversion.

There is nothing kikes love more than marrying into powerful dynasties so you know it's bad when they don't want their son to settle down with a rich and attractive heiress. It shows the kind of degenerate monster she must be.

Charles Kushner made Karlie Kloss give up her Victoria's Secret contract just to date his other son Joshua. I don't see him being amused at Jared getting cucked by Fidel Castro's canadian offspring when he knows his son is too stupid to make the best of his WH opportunities by himself.

He had to pay his way into Harvard, for God's sake.

So be sure that all these things attributed to Jared are 10% Charles and 90% Ivanka (because she's the one who has Trump's ear). He's just a spineless trust fund kike whose only talent is picking ties. And his little wife is not an innocent victim. They're both awful and need to get the hell out of this administration.

And don't be surprised if Trump doesn't get rid of them right away. Remember they know a lot of insider info that is not supposed to become common knowledge. So it's probably best to let them think they're in control while he doesn't find a better solution.

I wanna see evidence of this, it might be good for later.

nationalinterest.org/feature/donald-trumps-biggest-problem-20092

This is the Jews Achilles heel, their biggest weakness.
All their lives they're conditioned to always promote every last thing about themselves, always sell your achievements, your skills, your goals and your heritage.

Until that moment when someone asks them about anything Jewish and they flip out, it's not about anti Semitic speech- it's because they're suddenly realise they're not in control, which they hate, because they literally can't control themselves when it comes to self promotion. Even the quiet old ones never learn it because they replace endless ego drivel with wealth/status/pious signalling which is easy to spot when you have the eyes for it.

If you ever want to put a Jew just start talking about profit margins in an international trade of choice, they'll insert themselves into the conversation pronto

Lee Stranahan, former lead investigative reporter for Kikebart until they tried to muzzle him (that Valerie Jarret/Podesta associate character appointed to National Security Advisor was probably the one called to inform WH that he went back into the press area after being told not to.) Guy's probably THE Huma expert in the world; – be sure to catch his periscopes, he was the first on these leads.

Interesting take, –
I've heard Bannon allegedly wasn't against the airbase strike (Stranahan's personal relationship with both Andrew Breitbart and Steve Bannon here make him an important primary source.)

Mob revolutions always fail, and only serve to create the conditions for modern states where there was none. Punished Bourgeois pushed too far are the crux of every successful one, from the American Revolution, to Fascist Italy and Spain, and NDSAP Germany. I like the odds

nymag.com/news/features/57891/index6.html

A few months after buying the Observer, Jared began dating Ivanka Trump. Behind the “Page Six” fodder, the pair are a genuine match. “Jared and I are very similar in that we’re very ambitious,” Ivanka tells me one morning in her office on the 25th floor of the Trump Tower. “That’s what makes it so amazing to be in a relationship with someone who is supportive of that. I’m happy for him when he is in the office working late. I know how good that feels when you sit down and return e-mails.”

Dating Ivanka was fraught with family peril. Though she is converting to Judaism, studying with Rabbi Haskel Lookstein at Congregation Kehilath Jeshurun on East 85th Street, it has not always been easy. Jared’s mother, in particular, has struggled with their relationship. Last summer, Seryl told Jared to cool it. They broke up for a time but soon got back together.

esquire.com/news-politics/a47697/jared-kushner-trump-campaign/

As it happens, however, Jared's marriage to Ivanka was not a foregone conclusion. The couple have been married for seven years and have three children together, but during the early days of their relationship Seryl Kushner had expressed concern that Ivanka wasn't Jewish. The couple broke up, and they reunited only after Ivanka agreed to convert to Judaism. Even then, according to Bob Sommer, Charles Kushner remained skeptical. He made Ivanka's conversion as testing as it could be. "This wasn't like, 'Talk to a rabbi, read a couple of paragraphs,' " Sommer says. "It was hard and difficult, and it was on Charlie's terms."

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/08/22/ivanka-trump-and-jared-kushners-power-play

An acquaintance of Jared and Ivanka’s told me, “Jared, he’s human. He’s got people he likes and doesn’t like and is plotting and scheming. But Ivanka’s unusual. She’s a little bit like Bill Clinton. She seems to be on message one hundred per cent of the time.” It’s a comparison that Ivanka’s friend Chelsea Clinton has made as well. “She’s always aware of everyone around her and insuring that everyone is enjoying the moment,” Chelsea told Vogue last year. “It’s an awareness that in some ways reminds me of my dad.”

The lingering issue was religion. The Kushners hoped that Jared would marry a Jewish woman. “I know he loved Ivanka dearly,” Jared’s friend Nitin Saigal told me. “But the religious thing was important to him.” Donald Trump is Presbyterian, and Ivanka—who in the documentary “Born Rich” appears wearing a necklace with a silver cross—was not what they’d had in mind. Ivanka, for her part, was hurt that Jared didn’t unequivocally take her side against his parents. In 2008, the couple broke up.

This is pretty important, since it shows she didn't convert out of an actual faith in the religion.

Is your archive messed up OP? crtl-f isn't working properly and when I looked through the names alphabetically Jamie Gorelick's name does not appear. Did you archive the wrong page?

NM I found it. Don't know why ctrl-f isn't working though… had to copy paste the text into a document and search that.

This whole thing will end badly because Charles Kushner wants his sons to be the kike Kennedys but Ivanka wants to be president herself. At some point the idiot kike will have to grow a spine or be cucked forever

Well.

serious leaks not meant to be overlooked
htt ps://a rchive.is/10 UoU

This TRUMP, your PRESIDENT. He has chivatos like Kushner working for him. HIS JUDGEMENT STINKS. SO I THINK TO MYSELF, HOW MANY OTHER MISTAKES HAS THIS TRUMP GUY MADE. - Serious Sosa
memegenerator.net/instance/76535479/serious-sosa-this-trump-your-president-he-has-chivatos-like-kushner-working-for-him-his-judgement-st

It might be a passive aggressive manner of getting rid of her, for sure. We all know he won't declare an open war against the apple of his eye though he certainly knows she's a liability.

He has to kick his daughter out without hurting her precious feelings because she knows a lot of incriminating stuff about his business.

Being the spoiled brat she is and married to a well connected kike in the media she'd certainly leak the shit out of everything and possibly bring him down.

WHY?

it's 4D chess, what are you, a shill?

Do you remember where you heard that? This would be great for what I had put together.

WHAT TIPPED YOU OFF?

cnn.com/2017/01/29/politics/trump-travel-ban-congress-reaction/

You can even be bother to make up something half believable, can you?

can't*

How many times you gonna keep point this same shitty meme?

McMaster might be a bigger threat at the moment IMO, and it would also be easier to meme his firing. Trump is close to Ivanka and firing Kushner would mean having to create conflict in his family, Trump does not have anything close to the same loyalty to McMaster however. Getting McMaster fired is much more productive and should be the priority, Kushner can happen later.

Also, while Kushner is still a filthy kike, the "Kushner/Bannon feud narrative may be manufactured so the media can meme a D+C in the white house or alienate Trump from his base. Assuming it is in fact another MSM forced meme, and assuming Trumps supporters start pushing him to fire Kushner at the next rally, on social media, etc. it could backfire hard by dividing Trump from his base and misdirecting perfectly good meme energy that should go to firing McMaster.

I hope you're being sarcastic.

You're retarded.
I mean it in the literal sense.
That you understand things t+x after.

Also a clear reason why we need to go off the grid, homesteading and stock pile on guns and ammo.

ivanka is the snake coiled round trump's heart

I don't know what you expected. Trump is a friend of Bibi and even campaigned for him back in 2013.
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
You didn't listen.

Who were we supposed to vote for? Hillary? Ted? Bernie? What fucking choice did we have?

You were supposed to vote for Trump, but only to make Hitler popular and the weaken the lefties. Not to actually spread you butt cheeks for Trump.

I've been trying to say this for a while, well put.

Every time I see this, the person sounds mad that everyone did not spread their buttcheeks for them.

Her being unwilling to convert is interesting to note. Raises an eyebrow. Only one. I like seeing that after I posted this

Don't forget those of us who can't drop everything because we have that oh-so rare atomic family unit and are spawning new whites to carry on the fight after we're too old to do so.

twitter.com/MikeEnochTRS/status/851169630999769091

all the trs and aut-righters jumping on this shit makes me deebly suspicious

You type like a faggot.

Go back to reddit you cancerous faggot.

He's posting all sort of cancerous reddit image macro shit. He's a faggot who needs to die.

tsk tsk tsk theyre everywhere!

archive.is/10UoU ←— proof that /polk/ are the same jackasses

SAVE THIS BEFORE IT GETS TAKEN DOWN. THE BOARD OWNER DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE IT

media.8ch.net/file_store/13901983879b70f737e0f14a999223389d10a435ba24aa9ff237727806a1f69d.png

/polk/ is run by the same shill group as Holla Forums and Holla Forums
archive.is/Z3aaS ←—- read this before anything else
archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy
MOST IMPORTANT ARCHIVE LINKS

the BO of /polk/ behaves EXACTLY THE SAME WAY AS Holla Forums BO and mods. (the archives above are a great example) they delete all the same exact things, and give the same shitty excuses. I would not be surprised if /polk/ is run by exactly the same people as Holla Forums.

in fact, Holla Forums /polk/ and Holla Forums moderation, volunteers, mods, board owners all exhibit the same exact behaviors. do not be surprised if they are all the same group of people all working together to manipulate everyone and disrupt the spread of the truth.

after some serious critical thinking about the events taking place in the present, and seemingly unrelated experiences in the past we have uncovered the extremely strong possibility that /a/ and Holla Forums to a moderate but slightly lesser extent were shill testing grounds for the disruption and culture molding tactics to be later used on Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and /polk/, only moving on when the community had been permanently ruined. they needed alot of training because /a/ didn't have the willpower and the meme magic that Holla Forums

archive.is/nGnFT (starts here)
shit going on at 8ch.net/pol/ with the mods literally being shills and stopping redpills from becoming common knowledge
archive.is/gzwKi (intensifies)
archive.is/4hNSl (intesifies more)
archive.is/eMVNg (intensification intensifying intensifies)
archive.fo/SFUiQ
archive.is/DZlyo

The moderators are banning people who out them.
The moderators are banning people who do nothing more than link to threads on the /sudo/ board.
The moderators are banning people who QUOTE POSTS from the /sudo/ board.
The moderators are REGULARLY banning groups of 70,000's of IP addresses (in explicit violation of the site rules against doing so).
The moderators make a point of banning people who explicitly violate No BOARD rules, SITE rules, or US LAW, while also EXPLICITLY leaving up content that violates rules.

It's a tactic for the whole purpose of dividing: "What? The media loves Trump now? There must be something wrong". and soon people will question him, his actions and abandon him.

You actually fell for it.

Pure coincidence, goy

If /polk/, Holla Forums, and Holla Forums are banning you for the same reasons it's probably you not them.

IVANKA THREATENED TO SQUEAL ON TRUMP FOR MOLESTING HER AS A KID

TRUMP IS KUSHNERS PAWN

HOLY FUCK IT'S OVER

JEWS WIN

Cried the stable jew

Source faggot?

"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you." - Polish proverb

Funy how all this bullshit and "coincidences" started happening right after trump ok'd a missile strike. Why was it overlooked before?

Just a theory my head came up with. I-it's possible.

Half of Trump's family are kikes. Pic related. When do we start using echoes around the (((Trump))) name?

Correction regarding the FAKE NEWS? section
The original article Salon referenced was this one published on 1st April:
http:// www.politico.com/story/2017/04/jared-kushner-white-house-influence-236758
https:// archive.is/RDSZW
Either these are Bannon's people exposing Kushner to weaken his influence or veteran GOP to divide two of the 'originals' or the imagination of the writers.
Same source as Roger Stone? Some other points of interest:

Thanks user. I'm going to check him out. This is the first I'm hearing of him.

I dont like this world anymore this is bullshit we cant doing absolutly nothing in this point the jewish control the world and nobody cant stop this anymore.

It's to the point where nobodies like us will have a hard time, especially in smaller numbers, but it's far from impossible. It just takes a long time is all, since you have to carefully change things and move them around slowly so you don't cause everything to break, like detangling the Christmas lights.

Meme to reality

MEME IT INTO REALITY

What's Harold doing all dressed up?

thepopulist.us/2017/04/timeline-of-the-coup/

Fuck you piece of shit Nazis every single one of you can kiss a dick

Rude

well ivanka is best friends with chelsea clinton…. so it makes some sense. i guess.

I've been confused by this since the election. is it a case of keep your enemies close, or childhood friends keeping politics out of their relationship? its been noted both of them are feminist not sure if thats what binds then as friends (then again donald sounds a bit second wave himself at times)

eh, tiffany is better looking anyway, so I doubt that.

checking them dubs,

any video interviews of jamie gorlick we can mine for quotes?

Looking at Trump's history, it seems they were close with the Clintons before, but something happened that caused Trump to shy away. I assume this is just women being women who were close at some point.

Also holy shit I never noticed how giant Chelsea's mouth is, she could probably fit ostrich eggs in there.

The allegations do not have to be true in order to be damaging, and since it is Ivanka Trump supporters would believe it too and it would kill chances for 2020. Do not underestimate the literal vaginal Jew in the White House. Being hot does not excuse being a treasonous cunt or marrying a Jew.

Hillary stole his money through the Clinton Foundation. He thought it was a decent charity and then got pissed when he found out it wasn't, similar to Epstein.

:^)

polite sage

Because almost everyone was blinded by the personality cult of Trump. And those who weren't, IMKIKEY banned.

Because he is going to force the media to start investigating (and any media who doesn't follow along might as well go bankrupt now).

It's the perfect 5D move, and it doesn't matter whether you think Trump is the God Emperor Christ Figure or the biggest con-man the elite have. As long as you think one or the other, you will support tearing the whole thing down and exposing everything.

Meme Trump (and Kushner) into the Cabal and everyone can fight against it.

What's he going to do, deny it? Go off on some crazy sounding rant about how corrupt everything is? Sacrifice him or worship him, your choice, but don't let the corrupt elite stay in power.

THIS

I am not a chesscuck but Kushner is hated by literally everyone outside of his rootless international clique, left and right, and actually has provable ties to Russian Mob/Jewish real estate. I am totally content with letting shitlibs go after one of our enemies so we should meme him out of office.

Trump donated to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for expedited building permits and rigging the zoning authorities to be favorable to him. The shit in Art of the Deal about how he built Trump Tower is probably nonsense, he bought off a politician and got a sweetheart deal on the development.

He hinted to that when he told Jeb to his face that he could have bought him off when he was looking to build a casino in Florida.

youtube.com/watch?v=6rDUYZIUUjs&t=40s

I knew I recognized that name from some kind of villainy. She was also a shill for the Communications Decency Act and is a lobbyist against student loan reform.
In short, she's a huge kike.

You know, people quickly forget that historically the GOP was the anti-war party. Then the neocons came, straight out of the Democrat party, and hijacked the party from the old right. Remember, Dubya ran as a Democrat before he ever as a Republican. Dems never change on the inside, just their stripes. Vicious murderers as ever, just ask Hillary's murder victims.

Based mods.

What does Ivanka even see in kushner? Christ she and Jared have to know a lot of us fucking hate them right now

Whatever happens with the election we can always ruin their lives.

served in clinton whitehouse..

what are the implications of this though? they hired a democrat lawyer, for what?

To sort through nepotism and conflict-of-interest concerns that otherwise might have barred him from working in the White House.

A clinton attorney to help avoid getting legally fucked for corruption and nepotism might not be a terrible idea?

Why is this a sticky? This story went around Holla Forums months ago.

>>>/rope/

WTF is up with that eyebow

Webster Hubbel had strong genes

Every time.

Are you retarded or trolling?

Kloss is an avid programmer.[63] In April 2015, she partnered with Flatiron School and Code.org to offer a scholarship named Kode with Karlie for young girls interested in computer science and software engineering.

What does she program?

AND she made out with tay tay. wew

Please

Kushner is part of the New York jewish mafia. Trump is indebted to them after taking out $5 to $10 billion from the 1970s to the 1990s. Kushner was arranged to wed Ivanka in a sort of blood partnership knowing that Trump would never repay his debt. Surely the election of Trump sent the jewish mafia into hysterics knowing that their little mischling would get a chance to run the white house from the background using Ivanka and Trump's debt as collateral.

There will be no way to rid Trump of Kushner unless Trump is willing to smear his brand and let his daughter die.

ITS FUCKING MCMASTER, KUSHNER IS THE DISTRACTION! ALL THIS WEIRD MEDIA ATTENTION IS A RUSE, MCMASTER IS THE ONE WITH THE CONNECTIONS, WE SHOULD BE FOCUSING ON HIM FIRST THEN KUSHNER
I am all for getting rid of kushner but seriously if you cannot see what is going on, and I fucking hate to admit these fucking cunts are right, but cernokike and Alex, absolutely are correct when it comes to mcmasters. I even had this theory in my head before cernovitch came out and pretty much confirmed it since I had redflags about the dude since day one and Bill fucking Kristol sucking Trump and Mcmasters off. We need to reorganize efforts toward mcmasters first and foremost then we can turn out attention back on Kushner and Ivanka.

I'm a newfag who just wants to be able to distinguish the truth from the shills. guidelines anyone?

I think we can oust both, since then we can shine a light on not only neocucks but also all the people Kushner is connected to but I agree that McMasters is also at the heart of everything. His appointment was cheered by Kristol, McCain and everyone else but especially neocons. Him along with Kushner who is tied to various groups could make a scary double whammy and shill and gaslight to the point that even a regular person would think they were telling the truth. Add that Ivanka is tied to all of this and it is clearer how shit has gone down.

Reports of McMaster tampering with intel is not helping things either. And finally, I think Trump's original sources of intel are compromised. Before he was able to know things ahead of time and always be right thanks to this intel. If that intel is fucked, then he will continue to us them not realizing they are fucked.

then we should do it, but don't get fooled, they are both bad, but mcmaster is making the plays that are fucking us right now

lurk more

seconding FUCK

If I had digits I would give them to you because this shit is on point

not a bad post though

hint: its not the shitskinns in the city faggot.

Russia is going to do us a favor when they initiate a first strike because the fucking yids are pushing for war. And some imaginary digits spinning around an over populated island of jewish usury crimes don't matter half as much as the food and material lost if some random truckstop is nuked. The less useless eaters the better.

This is why in war soils were taken from the enemy and their people. Only in the modern age does the concept of needing an nationstate to wage war come into being. And that is entirely dependent upon the illusion of prosperity it invokes. If you want to wage war, you need to start looking at cops and soldiers as resource aquisition points of interest for the goodies like weapons, ammo and combat multiplier tech, and their supporters as the resources of daily life like food, fuel, sex and entertainment.

Yea, a dozen user's of questionable understanding, and a serious lack of thoughtfulness will argue with me but if you listen to them you may as well listen to the cucked jew media propaganda and become a happy little goy slave. You fuel your war by taking what you need and desire from your enemy. And you keep doing it until there are NO MORE ENEMIES. They are the fuel for the engine of war. Banker wars are dependent upon the population forgetting this basic tenet of war, and use the twisted illusion of the nationstate to prey upon the host nation and extract wealth and power from the nation waging war rather than upon the nation of enemies whom are being fought.

The day you fuckers understand this and start looking at the world correctly is the day you bastards become ready to be a fighting force of your own making. Yea, you gotta give up shit for a while, but everything such men waging such wars give up are not yours in the first place. No women, no children, no future, no lands or alternative of your own, no culture but your brothers in arms, nothing but the war until it completes. What difference between warriors of old and you other than the lazy comforts of the modern era would you give up?

The path forward has already been exposed. You just need to think about it a bit. We are the cadre of a new age of war if you let yourselves become such. Nobody is going to save you and lead you to victory against the system that desires your and your families death if you are dependent upon that system yourself.

But what do I know, just some random nobody user eating hot pockets and moutain dew dreaming of a holocaust. Don't worry, jews are dreaming of that holocaust too, just with us as the victims, and they are getting it already. Just keep waiting, I am sure it will all turn out just fine.

IA here, holy shit

We can do both you know. I will look into McMaster since others are already focused on Kushner.

Has anyone here looked into Genie Energy?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy

Kushner is good friends with Murdoch:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-rising-powers-white-house-n739126