How and why?

Only behind Ledger's Joker, not like it was a good thing tbh
And also Baneposting

..Who the fuck is this joke for? I don't even know what sitcom they are parodying and I doubt kids would either.

Also, Ledger's Joker performance got a lot of praise likely in large part to the whole dying like a month or something before it came out. Not saying it was bad by any stretch, but consensus tends to be affected by that sort of thing,

He did alright but he didn't quite catch the joker's desperate need to make everything a joke. He nailed the psychopathic part flawlessly but sacrificed any real notes of humor for it. It's practically a key flaw of the character and he flubbed it. Joker, no matter what believes EVERYTHING must have a punchline. No matter how cheesy, tacky, or even literal it is. Only thing he did wrong with the character.

Hell half the reason he keeps fucking with Batman so much is because he thinks he's too uptight and needs a laugh!

They totally sucked his dead dick after he died though, typical vulture shit from hollywood there and inflated it somewhat.

Doesn't Danny Devito get a mention?

He is a big guy.

How we measuring this? Because normalfags love Loki.

Why is this 4 minutes? One, or 30 seconds would have been more than enough.

His performance is good but the main problem is the direction Burton went with the character. It strayed so far from what he originally was and kind of missed the point. Still fascinating to watch however.

Is it me or is the voice acting in MAD lazy?

Dragging the joke out is part of the joke.

Everything about MAD sucks since Don Martin left.

Because the MCU has had shite tier villains outside of Loki and Ego, the latter is only memorable because goddamn is Kurt Russell still the most charming man alive. The DCEU has had Leto, I WILL FIND HIM, an Ares that was on screen for three minutes, and somehow managed to fuck up the most simple villain ever in Doomsday. He needed to smash shit, kill Superman and look cool and he looked like fuckin Shrek.

For all the memeing Hardy gave a very good performance and it deserves all the praise it gets. You have to appreciate that he took a role where his face is constantly behind a mask, not a lot of actors would do that. Too much ego, gotta have that FaceTime.

But why?

He literally explains why in the same sentence, you dolt.

While that might be true for normalfags, I think the idea of having Joker be this sort of anomaly in the world, this would-be thief and would-be terrorist, with no name, fingerprints or any history to call his own but with an exceptionally cunning if insane mind turn the whole democratic system on its own head (and also having him completely lose it when it doesn't go exactly as planned for technicalities) was quite the surprise. You can tell they had fun creating scenarios where he'd fit and how even his humor is only funny in a deranged, cartoony sort of way.

But why does he wear it?

It helps him lose weight.

Who did Joker best?
Ledger, Nicholson, or Romero.
Oh, and Hamill.

Hamill, but it feels like cheating since he's "only" doing the voice.
If we're going for live-action, I genuinely think that Ledger did an amazing job even though Nolan's Joker is pretty far removed from the comics.

That guy's sucked a lot of dick.

Romero. The answer is always Romero.

His performance saves a lot of his episodes.

Couldn't find something from 2018, eh?

He's too big to fail.