Kushner the final boss?

Saw this on cuckchan figured I'd bring it over here so there could be some intelligent conversation about it.

archive.is/vT0FQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/JOYWf
8ch.net/pol/res/9679765.html
nymag.com/thecut/2017/01/ivanka-trumps-brother-in-law-josh-kushner-at-womens-march.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_Fifth_Avenue
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/315594-ivanka-trumps-brother-in-law-attends-historic-womens-march
esquire.com/news-politics/a47697/jared-kushner-trump-campaign/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I call bullshit (partly). Kushner is a nitwit with the smartest thing he's done is marrying Ivanka (who is also a nitwit). He does have connections and I do think he is trouble but the people he is connected to are the final bosses. However, getting him fired would be a good thing and weakn those that would control him (namely Bibi, Soros and some others).

I'm not ready to throw Trump completely under the bus. I don't think he was always a kike shill and just now exposing himself. I think Kikeshner and other deepstate shills have been whispering into Trump's ear and poisoning his mind.

They need to be exorcised. But how? This faggot is Ivanka's husband. He has too much influence, and because he's family, Trump will NEVER be able to actually fire him from his position. Nepotism is fucking shit

first post is always a shill. You could be onto something OP, granted the source is a david icke forum.

yeah that gave me pause as well.

How the fuck am I a shill? Learn to read you low IQ nigger. Everything we've seen from Kushner shows he's a low test idiot, unless you think he is some sort of mastermind as opposed to the people he's connected to like Bibi. Even you are casting doubt on this based on the source. At the very least I think the OP has a point but is reaching in acting as if Kushner is some sort of criminal genius here.

"The Kushner family is part of a New Jersey phenomenon known as the Holocaust builders."

Holy shit wtf kind of timeline did we stumble into?

=KIKE KUSHNER HAS TO GO==

Kushner is a very shady dude from a billionaie family so there might be some truth to it (even though David Icke forums is a shit source obviously).

He always struck me as an "eminence grise" of sorts and the past few days have pretty much proven him to be.

No. Just a hurdle on our way to greatness. We just need to shake the kike off like the parasite he is.

I think we need to get (((Kushner))) out of the white house before he convinces Trump to do more unilateral war shit.

Absolutely. But the problem is he's family. If he were just another advisor, he could cut him loose no problem. but he won't do that because it's his son in law. Fuck, aren't Jared and Ivanka now apparently living in the white house itself?

Kushner isn't the leader of the Cabal because if he was he wouldn't be trying to run the U.S., he'd be in charge of Israel. The Jew will control the world from Israel, and America will be its strongarm, if he succeeds of course. Kushner may be the last U.S. President, but even he sucks the cock of whoever they have lined up for as being the next Israeli PM.

you have to go back

Where did this bent-logic come from, you just decided this fact? I'll read on…
Maybe it's you that needs to go back.

What's interesting is that it's from 2008
Regardless of the sources
That should everyone pause for thought as the outlandish conspiracy theory website predicted precisely what would happen nearly ten years ago, and with the flick of a switch, some randon (((user))) dismisses it because he decides that the antiChrist would be in charge of Isreal not America, America is isreal's vassal state, it holds all the wealth and all themilitary might.

You argument against is that of a child or a lying kike wanting something slid.

"Therefore it shall come about when the LORD your God has given you rest from all your surrounding enemies, in the land which the LORD your God gives you as an inheritance to possess, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven; you must not forget." – Deuteronomy 25:19

The Jews believe God gave them the land of Israel for the purpose of not only dwelling but also destroying the Aryan race and conquering the world.

engage in discussion before sperging out.

Interesting. David Icke forum is pretty redpilled. It has the standard jidf presence that all forums have, but the normal guys there are all Jew wise.

The whole world must be in disbelief as America somehow found a way to embarrass democracy more than by electing a nigger from Africa. But we did. We found a guy who owns a building with an address of 666 to lead us goyim. Fuck.

Jews have always been rootless cosmopolitans. Israel isn't their center of power, it's their lifeboat. More Jews live in America than in Israel, and most of them have no intention of leaving unless their safety is threatened here.

You seem to be under the impression that the Jews actually believe the plain meaning of their scriptures. They do not. Their fucking national sport is twisting their scripture to mean whatever the hell they want it to.

Someone needs to take that idea and make a better picture. Paste a photo of Trump over Theoden's face and a photo of Kushner over Wormtongue's face.

yeah no.

There are some things to consider. While Ivanka and Jared do have some influence in the White House, I feel it's been blown out of proportion. You might not remember but Jared owns a newspaper and he's also extremely tight with Rupert Murdoch and the rest of the media kikes. I am 100% sure that he and his bimbo wife have been planting fake stories to make them look way more influential in the administration than they actually are. It's pretty clear they're grooming Ivanka for a political run so they're already building her reputation at her dad's expense. I genuinely hope Trump does something about these idiots because they are the only thing that can bring him down. Not anything else.

Kushner is just another drone for the Soros/Bilderburg types. Its not a secret "puppet cabal" since we know who these types represent.

And to think I used to be one of those faggots who thought "well.. maybe there are some jews whop are okay…"

The date would be suspicious. The same thing happened with George Soro's. Nobody was talking about him except Glenn Beck's odd obsession with him. It became a meme back then when he was on Fox almost like the alien one. Then many years later independent/alternative media really started to connect the dots and by 2014 everyone realized how powerful he really was.

If you understand the CIAniggers then you know they seed information long in advance. Wouldn't surprise me if more stuff starts popping up that nobody paid attention to in hindsight. It's how it always seems to play out.

someone's creating context, jack

You are right, they are peddling influence. The effects of this have already materialized.

Here's an article from 2008 that says
KUSHNER FAMILY CALLED IVANKA A SHIKSA

archive.fo/JOYWf

She was then forced to convert to anti-Christ Talmudism, or 'judaism'.

Can't believe we didn't see what was right before our own eyes

He says Kushner is NOT the head of the Illuminati. It was other people in the thread that were speculating that he was talking about Kushner, but he specifically answered that it's NOT.

Since I seem to be the only one who bothered reading it, here's the relevant quotes:

He also goes on to say that the Head Guy wants to have thousands of wives like king Solomon, and their plan to introduce him to the world involves creating a mythology where he saves Myanmar from their military junta and becomes a big hero. He says that if something like that happens, that's how you know it's Project Blue Beam, because that's how it's supposed to start.

I have to say, I'd love to see Kushner get cucked like this guy claims they're planning to do, but I don't want to see Trump's daughter taken by yet another kike. Given that their plan was to do this by 2012 and it didn't happen, that means either this guy is full of shit, or they're just incompetent buffoons who come up with crazy plans that they can't pull off. I wouldn't be surprised by either.

Cross reference, bumping for dangerous agenda

8ch.net/pol/res/9679765.html

Yesterday it was Kushner.
Today it's McMaster.

Put a broken link alongside archives in OPs, since archive.is is behind CIAflare.

Newfags like you don't get to post for six months.

larping it is

That's really something that someone posted about it that far back. I have heard similar things from others, but those are just rumors and bad feelings by people not in the know. Great find, OP.

Kushner is too young to be a cabal leader. I doubt Jacob Rothchild takes orders from a kid.

The head of the Illuminati dresses like Kefka from Final Fantasy 6?!

You understand how wealthy his family is? Do you know about his father? Jared may be a proxy but I guarantee he has a ridiculous amount of power.

Also don't forget to google 666 5th avenue.

Be Jared Kushner

Jared Kushner Antichrist!!!!111

Lol this guy is such an inept little bitch he should be kicked out of the Kike Club. He's wrapped around Ivanka's little finger.

got some sauce for some of these?

Top kek if she runs for democrats with chelsea as vicepresident.

nymag.com/thecut/2017/01/ivanka-trumps-brother-in-law-josh-kushner-at-womens-march.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_Fifth_Avenue

Yeah the Kushner's are just a bunch of nobody's amirite goys?

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/315594-ivanka-trumps-brother-in-law-attends-historic-womens-march

"The crowd reportedly cheered when participants discovered he was Ivanka Trump’s brother-in-law.

In an interview with Esquire published last August, Joshua Kushner said he was a “lifelong Democrat” and would not be voting for Trump."

esquire.com/news-politics/a47697/jared-kushner-trump-campaign/

"Jared attended the Orthodox Frisch School, in Paramus, New Jersey. By some accounts, he worked hard in school, but he was not especially academic. In The Price of Admission, Daniel Golden notes that officials at Frisch were "dismayed" when Jared was accepted to Harvard, since, as one former school official put it, "his GPA did not warrant it, his SAT scores did not warrant it." Other students in Jared's class, the official said, were far more deserving. But Jared had a weapon that his classmates did not: his father. According to Golden, Charles donated $2.5 million to Harvard the year his son applied. Just to be safe, he also donated to Cornell and Princeton."

"Before the scandal, Charles and his pretty dark-haired wife, Seryl, were seen as the standout ambassadors of their Orthodox community. Charles became known as the Dapper Don thanks to the natty tailoring he preferred and to his growing reputation as a New Jersey power broker. As he built his real estate company into an empire worth a reported $2 billion, he contributed significantly to Jewish charitable causes as well as to political campaigns. He supported New York mayor Rudolph Giuliani but tended to favor Democrats, including senators Hillary Rodham Clinton, Charles Schumer, and Jon Corzine. In 2001, he was the largest donor to the successful gubernatorial campaign of Jim McGreevey, a New Jersey Democrat who later appointed him to the board of the influential Port Authority"

I don't think user meant the Kushners are nobodies. He probably just thinks Jared is dumb and controlled by other people. It's hard to argue with that.

Also the antichrist is supposed to be someone who is universally loved and who unifies Christians, atheists, Muslims, etc. with NWO deception. This little kike is annoying as all hell and has already pissed of literally everyone except MIC neocohens and other kikes, leftists hate him and so do nationalists.

Nobody's come closer to doing that than Trump.

The only people who love Trump are rednecks and internet autists. He was lucky these people showed up to vote. The fact that liberal faggots like to whine but don't bother to vote also helped a lot. Trump might be a lot of things but "loved by all" Antichrist tier? No way.

hello cdr

Everyone in the thread seems to think its tishman

Hello and welcome to Berenstain world. Buckle down 'cause it's a riot.

If they had final boss power, his father wouldn't be in jail.

The real enemy is McMaster currently. Kushner is a close second

You think Kushner knew about the #FireKushner hashtag and got pissed off over it? It annoys me that Ivanka can't realize her husband is a massive cuck.

Jews Jew other Jews all the time, especially over money, Kushner was trying to extort real estate assets out of his brother in law by hiring a prostitute to seduce him, record it, and blackmail him to sell him millions in commercial real estate at pennies on the dollar. What probably happened is some other kike caught wind of the scheme are reported it to the authorities because muh shekels.

Right, but my point is that if this were a Rothschild (is there any higher?), the court would throw this out due to either lack of evidence, or a (((technicality))) with the errant way in which evidence was gathered.

Plenty of intelligent people are rejected though, only so many seats, and many are set aside for foreign students $$$ and that wonder called diversity.

What is shocking, is that a jew from a famous family like the Kuchners would be refused though. He's the sort they seem to like without even requiring the bribe. Ah well, jews jewing jews perhaps.

as if that didn't already happen

This should have been the point were a good father stepped in and told him to fuck off

a good father would have never let his daughter burn coal or marry him

Nigger, do you know what it is like to have infinite wealth? When your family directly benefits from the printing of debt-backed currency, for centuries? Why are you posting here