Pentagon: "Russia May Have Directly Participated in Syrian Chemical Weapons Attack"

A stunning update on Friday afternoon from the Associated Press said the Pentagon is investigating possible Russian participation in the Syrian regime’s chemical weapons attack.

These officials also supported the dire suspicion that nearby hospitals were attacked to cover up evidence of the WMD deployment:

According to CNN, the Pentagon is particularly interested in whether a Russian warplane actually conducted the bombing run on the Khan Sheikhoun hospital where victims were receiving treatment within hours of the attack, “with the aim of destroying evidence.”

Such an inquiry will not, of course, sit well with Russia, which is currently demanding a U.N. Security Council investigation of American aggression.

There have been conflicting reports about whether any Russian personnel or aircraft, particularly helicopters, were present at the Sharyat airbase. Videos can be found online purporting to show Russian helicopters at the base as recently as February, but Fox News quotes Pentagon briefers stating “no Russian aircraft were at the Sharyat airfield” when the missiles struck.

However, the Fox News report also quotes U.S. officials who said “between 12 and 100 Russian military personnel” were present at the base, complete with their own barracks, which the U.S. “took pains” to avoid blowing up. If the chemical weapons attack on Idlib province was indeed conducted from the base, it would be very difficult for the Russians to argue they were unaware a war crime was in progress under their noses.

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/07/pentagon-russia-may-have-directly-participated-in-syrian-chemical-weapons-attack/

Spread this far and wide anons. The kikes who wanted WWIII are closer than ever to jewing their way to it thanks to Trump's retarded decision.

I guess I was born just in time to see the world burn.

Trump is just playing 5d chess with the Pentagon.

Nothing will come of this except the warhawks will outing themselves hard. That said, I thought they already made mention of this and the white house still said they weren't going to do anything.

Swiftly followed by Trump accepting and implementing their recommendations.

This is going to be a hell of a week.

Yeah, just like nothing will come of Trump's comments on Syria…

OH WAIT, HE FUCKING BOMBED THEIR AIRBASE

WW3 is coming retard, the Jews are trying to kill every last white on the face of the Earth. US vs Russia, white men vs white men. The end of the line.

All the jews need is one more fake chemical attack and Trump will have to respond even bigger than last time. Russia won't sit idly by for long.

If we go to war with Russia and I start hearing all the dumb Christian Conservatives talking about killing the evil Russians, then I'm genuinely going to start killing my own country men.

If you're so sure and ready that war will come, then what do you expect can actually be done? That said, if you are not already prepared for WW3 and nuclear fallout then you'll never be ready and deserve all the shit that comes down on your head for being so ill-prepared.

Maybe we really should have waited for Hitler. Kill yourself, kike. Filtered.

You first. I'm actually asking what you expect someone to do, especially since you're treating this as an inevitability and as expected, you have nothing more to say. You're just looking for people to join you in your black pill circlejerk. What anyone would gain from that or how anyone would enjoy that is beyond me then again, I've never been privy to the inner workings of the kike mind.

Wew. That was fast. Where are all these easily triggered people that cannot handle a bit of pushback or even discussion outside of outright sucking off of their own opinion coming from?

wowitsfuckingnothing.msi

I can't help but feel like the media pushing the anti russian narrative was just a part of some thinktank plan.

and the thinktank plan is going all the way. they want the last bastions of antizionist power destroyed

The one good thing I can say about WWIII is that most of the Nigs and 'refugees' will die when the major cities get hit. That's where the Ferals appear to congregate. This coupled with a constant die out from radiation poisoning and more domestic attrition problems will ensure that Blacks and Arabs all over NA and Europe will be a very small minority by the time the radioactive dust settles. Of course with civilization collapsing and most people in general dead, I doubt anyone will be celebrating.

Swing by my place if it's not 2000 degrees and cloudy.

Millennial faggot who didn't grow up in the 80s… thinks we haven't been in WW3 since WW2 ended

There's something really weird about this whole thing. What would anyone, anywhere, stand to gain by covering that village with poison gas? Does anyone, anywhere, even believe this story?

Trump does, and most of your retarded countrymen do too, Ami

What makes you think Trump believes it?

Well gee, maybe those 59 Tomahawk missiles he had fired at Syria?

So every president who initiates war for Israel believes the story they sell the gullible goyim on? Do you think LBJ really thought the attack on the USS Liberty was an accident too?

Oh look it's fucking nothing. You fuckers should be castrated for clickbait articles.

This. Much of the 70s and 80s was this talk of shit going down. I'd honestly be surprised if shit went down.

Does it matter?
He acted as if he believed it; either he really fell for such an obvious false flag and is a retarded, or he didn't, had the missiles fired anyway, and has shown his true colors as a puppet of NeoCohen-policymakers

They want to meme Putin into second Hitler.

Vladimir "Second Shoah" Putin

He's the new Stalin according to the jews. Don't forget that Stalin planned his own purge of the kikes and killed Trotsky, the ideological father of neoconservatism. They hate him almost as much as Hitler.

/this

Worthless clickbait

You so sure about that? Something tells me you shills didn't bother too much with threads that actually had some digging in them.

Does the actual number of missiles matter, or is the fact that he sent them at all enough?

You r/the_donald transplants really have battered wife syndrome, don't you?

Holy shit yes it matters, maybe if you fucks genuinely showed interest in the details of events that occurred instead of pushing constant defeatism, with ==FUCKING NOTHING ELSE TO SAY==, you wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb.

God damnit

So, what's the threshold then?
Firing 50 missiles is still 4D chess, but 51 are genuine proof of his true allegiance?

None of this matters. The west died decades ago. The sooner it ends, the better.

The Russians were warned beforehand and able to evacuate, there were 5-15 casualties, but even that's a bit vague. Why would they initially report around 50 missiles initially but then say only around 29 hit? It's not about clearing Trump's name, it's about knowing why there are inconsistencies in these events.

Moved the goal post already, eh?

If you're truly blackpilled why don't you just kill a bunch of jews and off yourself before the police can subdue you? Why aren't you doing that right now isntead of trying to blackpill others?

The "goalpost" was the number of missiles, which you seem pretty apathetic to.

Not at all, the goalpost was Trump attacking Syria at all, the number of missiles or casualties don't factor into that at all.

OH LOOK SOME KIKES AT THE PENTAGON ARE PUSHING FOR A WAR WITH RUSSIA FOR THE SIX MILLIONTH TIME

So even if it was 1 missiles and no casualties you would still view this as Trump proving loyalty to globalists?

God damn I gotta remember proofread.

This confirms that it was a rebel chemical weapons factory that Assad bombed.

They scouted it out with a drone first.

My numerous grammatic errors aside, why don't you care about the details?

I haven't followed the developments over the last hours as I just woke up, but I see there is a thread about the US thinking of doubling down on the Syrian sanctions.

Are there also plans to double down on the Russian sanctions?

Seems to me that a bunch of the missiles got shot down. In fact, I saw some analysis that said that the number that didn't reach the airbase was the exact number of missiles the S-300 could defend against, meaning they were ~100% successful in knocking them out.

The neocons would be shitting themselves right now if they had any brains. War with Russia is impossible for us to win if they are immune to our missiles. And remember, this is the OLDER generation. They have S-400s now, which are presumably even more effective.

Liberals are so stupid. Don't they know drumpf and putin are best friends and that drumpf is a traitor put into place by his puppetmaster putin?

I read that Russian air defenses refrained from shooting down missiles. So 59 missiles were launched and 23 hit the airbase, Syrian forces used missiles provided by Russia to shoot down the rest is that right?

Trump is holding a rally in 2 weeks time. Be there and speak to him, it's your only way of stopping another war for Israel.

Russia provided Syria with 3 S-300 systems, which have a 9-shot capacity. 59-23=27 missiles didn't reach their targets. Interesting coincidence.

these turds want all out nuke war so bad it's not even real it seems. all in the name of destabalizing and power consolidation

They were more likely engaged by Pantsir, the Syrians are keeping the S-300 in reserve for threats from American or Israeli aircraft.

and now they accuse russia of being involved in their false flag as if it werent a false flag
after it was reported that trump hit russians

they are SO desperate

I also read that the warning to the Russians was several back and forth communications held on a line specifically set up to prevent the US and Russia from interfering with eachother.

I'd be more confident if this kike wasn't whispering in his ear