There is NOTHING gay about wanting to be a cute girl!

Why does Holla Forums pretend to be straight non-gay men that have no desires to crossdress or be feminine at all?

Don't get me wrong, there's a line between Holla Forums's innate and inherent desire to play cute girls in vidya and straight up being a /cuteboys/ poster and I'm not saying the latter is acceptable here.

But are we really not allowed to talk about playing as cute girls, cute boys in cute girl clothes, or gay characters that aren't socjus backed? Are we really not allowed to make cute outfits in vidya and post screenshots of it without being called a nu-male fag? Can we really not enjoy being the little girl in vidya without the thread turning into /soc/ shitposting and "gas the gays" nonsense?

This is probably a really bad time to be talking about gays on a chan

faggot

We do that all the time, we just don't want tranny bullshit like
in those threads.
Crossdressing is Incorrect, playing games as cute girls and enjoying yuri is Correct.
When you understand why you can post about these topics, until then fuck off.

I strongly agree.

But come on, do you really think we're going to get a NON-HENTAI Yuri thread going on Holla Forums EVER?

Also I'm pretty sure the VN general threads hate Yuri for some reason.

Fuck off retard

Nights of Azure and Kindred Spirits got some threads.

yeah but that's just one game and 99% of Holla Forumsirgins posting in them are just demanding the CGs and have no interest in the romance

Reported for faggotry.

>>>Holla Forums

It's all these faggots who want to be a part of the Holla Forums club. Everyone on Holla Forums knows that you can't cure Holla Forums's want to be the little girl.

That's two games, Nights of Azure had lots of gameplay discussion and Kindred Spirits barely has any lewd CGs anyway. You're a fucking retard from /cuteboys/ who knows fuck-all about cute girl stuff.

This is what happens when a site becomes an echo chamber. Halfchan became an echo chamber for the socjus indieshit fags and fullchan is an echo chamber for the Holla Forumsock natsoc fags on big boards because they all left halfchan Holla Forums and Holla Forums is the only other board that isn't super slow.

should I get Nights of Azure for my Vita?

I still have Muramasa and the Odin Sphere remake on my backlog, but I'm obviously looking for something new.

Playing a cute girl and having mental illnesses are 2 different things. Nothing to do with Holla Forums

Where exactly am I supposed to go if I'm not an extremist and don't particularly lead towards any side, especially on things like this?

Is there a non-extreme, fairly moderate and free-thinking non-indoctrinating image board somewhere hidden on the internet or is that a pipe dream at best?

If you can't read moon it's only available on PS4.

Why would someone want such a thing? Is like a hotdog without mustard.

3DPD traps are almost universally the most horrific abominations ever seen on the internet. You're living a lie. You will never be cute. You will never look like the female models in your sissy captions. You will never find the love and acceptance that you mistakenly believe comes to girls just because they wear bras and stick things in their holes.

You are a man. That is your lot in life. Act like a faggot all you want, but it will never change what you are.

OP said "playing" not being.
Playing implies in-vidya. Not in real life, you fucking faggot.

'no'

It's Holla Forums's fault actually, Holla Forums's saving grace back in the day was that the constant arguing between lefties and natsoc kept the shitflinging nicely contained, as well as keeping the tension that makes such things as the political right and left matter in the first place.
Now that the lefties fucked off to Holla Forums and Holla Forums started to kick out everyone who doesn't own an authentic Nazi uniform that they regularly parade through Jewish neighborhoods in, the shitflinging migrated to the only board with enough traffic to bring those parties together: Holla Forums.

They're also almost universally fucking insane.
Nah it's a man who thinks like the worst hybrid of a man and a woman, and can sometimes do a semi-passing impression of a female. Literally the worst of both worlds.

If you're chatting up a cuteboy and he calls himself a trap, run away.

not gunna lie, I really want to fug my acnl character so bad, especially when he wears the pansy clothes (i don't have any pics with no hat, he has the "date" haircut). I just love they way he always looks to the right and smiles, he wouldn't mind if I whip out my dick and fuck him on the spot.

I don't care for girly clothes on males, but traps do have the type of body that I like. The whole 'pretending to be a girl' thing is not what I'm into a lot of the time.

I like the same body type, but with nice male clothes instead.

Yuri is too boring because it doesn't involve dicks.

I highly highly doubt that 4chan is SJW friendly
and there's nothing wrong with Holla Forums

fuck me, meant for

You're a fag OP and stay one

Playing as a different sex in a game =/= wanting to be the little girl.

Take your fetishes elsewhere, faggot.
Preferably where you'll be snackbar'd.

Not that I know of. I've pretty much just given up and keep to myself when it comes to discussing vidya. There is no good place to talk about it besides small groups.

They're ideology pushers like SJWs. They bring politics into everything and they can't leave anything alone that triggers them.

update. my cock is hard like diamonds

cute
more?

what would you like?

I don't know anything in specific to request.

bump