>when you can't hide it anymore

Why are jews so emboldened since the air strikes?

twitter.com/SethAMandel/status/850353630599360512

Other urls found in this thread:

en.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fug XDDD meant to break up the link

well shit, now that you didn't break up the link there is virtually no way to visit the tweet without alerting the website of a visit from this website which will call down the wrath of the NSA's giant cock upon me which will promptly teleport before my doorstep and insert itself not only into my house but also my anus killing me in an instant.

If you start killing them over and over and over in real life – at the mall, at the little league game, at the supermarket, – you'll see the tune change. People don't want to fucking hear this. They want to think they are going to have a little vote and everything is okay. It doesn't work that way. These people have to be killed. Their children have to be killed. The police and military who choose to defend them instead of defecting and fighting against them have to be killed. Their employees who dutifully supply them with labor have to be killed.

It's that bad. It's that serious. And until the flip starts switching for people, nothing is going to change unless some outside force like North Korea finally sacks up and EMP-nukes ZOGistan.

They get high when they smell a promise of innocent goy blood.

woah, calm down there fbi

No one cares about you, cyber punk

you may laugh now but just wait

Fucking this

Because they are cocky and think that their shit is tolerated, while the opposite is happening and slowly they are just pissing everyone off and being obvious

Is that Mandel guy just a random kike or is he in any way noteworthy?

first the jew takes you for a sucker, then a fool, then a coward.

he's important because kikes say so. So technically, no he isn't

wew

Make it double!!!

So who is this Jew pig? Anyone or just a big mouth faggot on shitter?

Reminder that guy is literally every Jew working for the media, anywhere. Reminder theres one of him living near you, wherever you are, and you dont have to go far to find them.

This is one of the most punchable yids i've seen in a long time. So much fucking chutzpah.

To be so fucking naive, man.

Use that opportunity for more redpills.

Well, USSR was hoping to undermine the British influence in the region, and probably to have a place to deport Soviet kikes. But USA supported Israel only on personal insistence of Truman, who went against the wishes of the entire government, and I have no fucking idea what he was trying to achieve. Probably has something to do with him being a dumb stupid retarded asshole cretin, I guess.

Even if that faggot isn't someone important, he should be beaten up to a pulp just for his arrogancy and smugness.

Killing one jew is like killing a fly, the parasite will continue to reproduce…

DOTR NOW

It's a good thing I don't live in the US, because otherwise I'd already be in jail.

Fbi is right, need to kill these kikes.

His email is, smandel at nypost.com

He's the editor on NYPost, Jewishpress,org and some minor journals. He has a certain influence.

lol, an sjw posted the exact same thing. Shows where the jewish mindset is at.

SHADILAY
LASH A YID

Ask Constantine, who invited Semitism into Europe. And can be traced as one of the primordial evils for our peoples.

He looks like the biggest limpwristed beta faggot ever. Jew genes are awful.

How long before he gets a position in the Trump admin?

Its a stress release. Most jews aren't in the big boy table and they were secretly worried that Trump was going to end their world dominance. They don't know what is going on behind the scenes but sees Trump bombing Syria at face value and think they are safe.

Ask him if he supports Trump now and hound him until he gives a straight answer, then use his reply to pin him on the wall and let his own insane golems cannibalize him.

It was Nero. After he burned Jerusalem they spread out through the empire.

I know people get tired of "everyone is a Jew", but have you ever looked at pictures of Truman when he was a kid? Very semitic looking. Pic of his parents too, his dad is not the Jewiest looking person I've ever seen, but does remind me of some eastern/Polish Jews I've seen.

Also, from Wikipedia's article on him:

en. wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_S._Truman

"While living in Independence, he served as the Shabbos goy for his Jewish neighbors, doing tasks for them on Shabbos which they were prevented from doing because of rules against work."

He had life long ties to Jews, I think because his family were converts. I think a lot of converts maintain a lot of loyalty to and pride in their Jewish ancestry.

I don't think either government was pro-Israel to gain influence over the middle east for their host countries. I think both the US and the USSR were riddled with ethnic Jews and Cryptos who were simply advancing their agenda (and shabbos eager to serve a master).

It's what they call chutzpah. The incredible, unbelievable, in-your-face, what-are-you-gonna-do-about-it insolence. They actually are proud of it.
The only method to deal with it is to slap it off the yid as hard as possible.

A great man once said that the only way to stop the lies of the rabbis is with force… and gas of course.

It's an absolutely empty gesture if I'm the only one doing it. Probably snapping soon ayways.

I think they get off on it. It's like they say how the jews try to pretend they're not doing what they're accused of until they grow so confident and arrogant with their absolute control that they then reflect on it as a badge of pride.

It sinks them every time unawares how the gentile Aryan sees through it and his admission is what later drives his fury.

This

(checked)
Violence is never the answer user
we all formally condemn violence
everything after this point is what a disgusting neo nazi larper would say. seriously fuck murderers. This is what I saw a disgusting murderer type as advice when the revolution comes:

This is precisely how the kikes behaved in Weimar Republic.
I guess we have approximately 10 years to wait before they're shipped off to prison camps and starved to death.

Sorry, meant to include checked*

That's where you're wrong kiddo: next time we won't put them in japanese internment camps.

Fine fine, I don't want to sound like a movie villain I was merely joking it's all jokes.

This. Our traitors have always been rival kings and leaders. The common man has np power to sell his whole people down the river to the jew.

(checked)
I thought my finely crafted post was rather brilliant in its comedic delivery of what to do in case of happening though; I particularly liked the suggestion from the NAZI MURDERER to use a deck of cards :\

Because Trump explicitly used it to get them out of the woodwork.

Remember that CNN only called Trump a president after the attacks. They outed themselves as warmongering neocons.

I assume his wife is a potato nigger. What's the most racist word a Heeb would use to describe his technically non Jewish children and can we trigger him with it?

"Shiksa" and "shegetz" but he's not going to care if it's not a jew saying it.

What about mamzer?

Very good, but if they don't think it's coming from a jew they don't think it's coming from a human.

All the Jews seem extra emboldened after this strike

At this point, anti-semitism is strong enough that a lot of people don't disagree with your views, they just don't see a viable means to do away with this parasite.

We're living in a very different time from the logistics of the angry mob storming the Bastille and throwing out the king. Drones, surveillance, everyone knowing their smartphone is simultaneously their new appendage but also something that is a liability, the overwhelming force of the government to quell riots and violent uprisings against the rulers…

A lot of people actually do want a violent removal, a real uprising, as has happened countless times in history. It doesn't happen today though because the technological gap between the military-industry empowered governments and their police, and the people, is of such a disparity that even the minority of Spartans ruling over a majority subjugated Helot population would envy such a force discrepancy.

If it were pistols vs pistols or swords vs swords, the Jews wouldn't even be here at this point. There's a reason we don't have an SA in the street like they did in 1920's Germany: fear, and because you don't have a welfare system for unemployed agitators in America like they did in Germany. Those men were mostly unemployed, but the government of Germany then didn't let them starve. In America, you go that route of a violent streetfighter, you'll get arrested, you'll be in databases, and if you don't get locked up, you'll be exiled to under a bridge sucking an nigger's dick for his chicken bone scraps.

The coming Shoah will be televised! (on the Internet)

Unfortunately FBI user is right, of course I would never do this myself.

What the fuck do you mean? Have you not read the Pentagon 'Civil War Contingency Plans'? The establishment is FUCKED if war errupts, yes there are good goys who will defend their kike masters. But once the grid goes down their precious monopoly money disappears and they can't bribe their way out of the situation. They rely on the system more than us. They think they can hide in their multi million dollar bunkers but there are so many of us goy that built their stone tombs we sure as hell know how to destroy them as well.

FBI is right for once

It would be a race war, not a civil war. People shooting at their next door neighbors and what not. It would be like the collapse of Yugoslavia

^
This

The kikes did this to the Russian royal family. They even killed the beautiful babies. The only way to get rid of the yid is to utterly annihilate them.

We're not organized. Any attempts at organization are thwarted, co-opted or otherwise destroyed. All we can do now is to lock the Overton Window on our position - kikes are not okay, niggers are stupid, self-destructive and generally barbaric, television lies in order to preserve reputation and funding and unless we get rid of those problems, our children will not reach the height of their potential.

If we manage to do that and do it right, it'd be better than winning a war in a small country.

The kikes believe that if they die by the hands of a goy they are condemned to hell

This is the reason the sampson option is a thing

Its late o'clock so I may be wrong but if im not mistaken it is called "Tikkum Olam" or something like that.

This. Once the window is pushed enough regular plebs will do the rest of the work. Once they start, like they have, adopting our point of view they will be furious. And when decent people of average intellect get furious they often act on their aggression. There will be jews getting beaten on the streets by the construction worker that lives down the block. And once that starts becoming semi common place.. That is when the fun begins.

Quit being so cryptic and tell us how you REALLY feel

I'm not a NEET (anymore) and I have heard normie friends and even taxi drivers reveal their power level. When a sweet girl who looks like Kristen Chenoweth goes 1488 it's beyond weird.

checked and daaaaaamnnn

Seth Mandel is a a faggot, but that screenshot is hardly proof of some Jewish conspiracy.

Is it 1488D Tribes Deathmatch Tournament or a happy accident?

He's a jew, that's all the proof you need.

Underrated check.

Can we finish the job this time? Anyone with over 25% kike blood needs to get gassed. And no, schlomo, it won't be "real in your mind" this time. It will be real all over the carpet.

I say we gas all of israel and give the territory to iran just to rub salt in the wound. They can turn it into a car park for all I care. I just want to see the last nation resisting the kike bank cartel to piss on the graves of these hook nosed rats.

Nigger what? Anyone with ANY kike blood needs to be removed.

NOT ONE DROP IS ACCEPTABLE. THE SAME MISTAKE MUST NOT BE MADE AGAIN.

test

test