APOLOGIZE

Apologize to Trump & Ivanka you faithless heathens.

edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2017/04/07/syrian-survivor-thanks-trump-nr.cnn

HAHAHAHAHAHA
No.

Typical CNN, this is an upgrade from Beach Boy, I'm sure they are trying to see if this is a better method.

Like some goat fucker would even know the president's name or know what's going on. Unless he is Islamic State?

Or maybe even CNN with their irrational hatred of Trump can see he did a good thing. What's your excuse?

Pick only one, shill.

HOLY SHIT IT'S SANDREW ANGLIN

For them. Why do you think the entire media establishment is ecstatic?

They thought he was going to do America first but once you get into this mess there won't be enough fortitude to get those big home bills through, such as protecting our economic borders and thus preserving our race.

What is that even supposed to mean?

Damn, son.

user, I don't know how to say this but, you're not on our side here.

>urges trump to keep fucking up air bases but maybe this time not empty ones
This whole situation has them completely fucking off kilter doesn't it? They have no idea what the fuck they're doing at this point.

my god are you fucking stupid

>>>/plebbit/

but he bombed the middle east just the other day…. And you are saying you don't agree with that, shill?

It feels like Lovecraft is writing history

Disgusting.

wtf I love CNN now

first pic pretty much sums up all my feels right now

fuck off cunt. we're not the donald trump fan club. If he doesn't support our interests we'll disavow him.

Into the oven you go

of course a lying turk shitskin on cnn is happy about it, they got to go raid and kill christians. you're a fucking moron.