Alex Hunter Thread

I felt like it was only just yesterday when I saw Alex Hunter on E3. it was love at first site. to think that he had such a tragic soccer backstory and is now coming to us with his latest games:
FIFA 2017: Hunter story, Alex Hunter's Andromeda Adventures, Alex Hunter 1917, Mobile Suit Hunter, Star Wars Hunter Wars and among many other upcoming classics to enjoy on the Xbox one.
please let us discuss the human legend that is Alex Hunter.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Hunter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A L E X H U N T A H

did you know that Alex Hunter was a time travler?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Hunter
Truly Alex Hunter is the greatest character in video games.

NIGGER HUNTER

RIP Bernie.

YEYE BRUV PROPA FOOTY INNIT

EXPERIENCE IT ON THE NEW HUNTAH ENGINE.

He is not just a nigger, he is
ALEX HUNTAH

What does he hunt?

Alex Hunter hunts down those who wrong Alex Hunter. for he is Alex Hunter, The Alex Hunter.

Did he call it in?

But can Alex Hunter beat Tyler Perry's Alex Cross?

Alex Hunter should burn down Zenimax

THEY CALL HIM BOSS. THEY CALL HIM BOSS. BOSS HUNTER

Can't wait for the option to do a john terry and fuck all your team m8s wives

FIFA Alex Hunter, LIVIN DA DREAM

Best part of the conference,kek

WE WUZ FEETBALL PLAYAS N SHIET

WE

AY
AY YO
HOL UP
*dribbles football*

*steals*

I don't understand the problem, nigs are incredibly common in soccer.

Fuck off, revisionist. Football is primarily a white sport for the enrichment and entertainment of the white race, not for nogs to play on white stadiums for whites.

Go look at last fifa championship's teams you fucking retard. There's nothing revisionist about what I'm saying, its called facing the reality that lots of nigs play soccer. Do you get mad when yousee brazil or argentina play since its for whites? Jesus fucking christ you have your head up your ass

That entire debacle was fucking awful
The actor for Hunter was terrible and looked like he was forced into being there
Mourinho looked like an Alzheimer's patient out in public, he seemed to have no idea where he was or why

Calm down lefty

webm, I'm not giving EA my views

I'm not a lefty I'm just not a sperg that gets mad at other countries playing soccer. Its a game. Besides this nig is as british as britain gets considering how cucked they are.

You're the one sperging
The reason that we don't like it is that it seems like that Blacks are being pushing, because there seems to be more Black leads than White leads in games coming out late this year by your AAA circle Jerks especially with EA.
I mean what are the big games that are coming up, being made by the AAA western devs and should sell 1M+ copies.
There is Cod IW (Diverse Cast), FIFA 17 (See Above), Madden 17 (Might be safe), Titanfall 2 (Might be safe), Battlefield 1 (Dindu man and white looking Kurd Woman), Watch Dogs 2 (Dindu), Mafia 3 (Dindu), ME:A (Transgenderism).
May I go on because Holla Forums isn't mad that one character is a black, no Holla Forums is mad that the AAA devs don't want White males being a protag. Yes sure Blacks play soccer and Britain is cucked but EA has been forcing Dindus, Fags and other deformities down our throats at this E3

He's trolling you dumbass

So this is a movie, right guys?

It's not just a movie.
It's an experience.
The Alex Hunter Experience.

Alex is a stupid nigger